It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
man i love owls, now i cant even use an owl for anything without being Satan or the Illuminati

profound sadness

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mortalhelix

I'm not shooting down anything, just asking questions. But, when someone posts something in a factual way, and uses it to further their view/argument, shouldn't they be able to back it up?

I've done a little reading now, very little, on the Bohemian Club. Just seems like yet another club for people with too much time on their hands and money to burn. These sorts of thing exist at all levels of society, they're generally all just a willy waving exercise for people full of their own self important. Sure, allegiances come out of them, and for some they are a way up the ladder, but mostly their harmless.

But, as you say, keep things OT, so I'll shut up now.

link   
If people don't believe its an Occult ritual portrayed with Symbolism, then that's fine and I respect your opinion. If you believe it is an Occult ritual portrayed with Symbolism, then I also respect your opinion. But all this "I'm right, your wrong" mentality is achieving nothing other than proving the ignorance of many on both sides of the topic. If you don't believe it may be an Occult ritual portrayed with Symbolism then I really can't undestand why you would come onto this thread in the first place. If you think it may be an Occult ritual portrayed with Symbolism then you're probably in the right place to discuss such an issue, afterall, it is a conspiracy site !
Those against the theorey seem to say things like "I knew as soon as I saw the half-time show they're would be people claiming that it was some sort of conspiracy, and as soon as i came on ATS I saw it and here it is", and those who believe it may be an Occult ritual seem to say "as soon as I saw the half-time show I knew it was a Occult ritual and knew they'd be something about it on ATS and here it is". Its funny how both sides seem to be using a similar mentality to justify their own belief's on the subject.
There is a huge amount of information out there that does show many of todays "pop" or "hip/hop" performers at the high end of the spectrum all seem to display the same Symbolism over and over without any real credible excuse for doing so, and even going into denial mode when questioned about it. There is also a huge amount of information out there that shows the "string-pullers" from behind the scene's also believe in this form of Symbolism, and it does seem a little strange that those who use this Symbolism in their music all seem to be at the top of the music game, and have their huge cheques signed by the "string-pullers" that believe in the same Symbolism. Some people may see this as a conspiracy, some may see no connection and dismiss the possiblity of it being true. Neither side is right or wrong, because a conspiracy theory is a theory that hasnt been disproven yet. And an opinion is not a form of proof, so saying it is or isnt an Occult ritual portrayed by Symbolism doesnt prove anything other than giving one's opinion on a conspiracy site.
In my personal opinion based on the research I've done on Occult Symbolism and the music industry over the last 4 to 5 years gives me the opinion their was more to it than just a musical half-time show, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong or right, its just my opinion. I can't prove it was an Occult ritual as I'm not an insider, but no one can prove it wasn't an Occult ritual as they aren't insiders either. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but don't mistake that for thinking your opinion means you must be right.
Alot of the times, a real conspiracy will never be revealed because both sides would rather resort to insults and name-calling, rather then putting ALL our heads together and dicussing the possiblity of the conspiracy being true or false. And what better place to discuss a potential conspiracy, then on a conspiracy site ???
But an opinion shouldn't be given openly until the opinion giver has at least taken the time to research the topic being discussed and consider alternative possiblities to their own opinion.
Other than that, I hope everyone has a great day regardless of their opinion, and good luck to you and your families

link   

Originally posted by Hellas

In Roman mythology the owl is seen with Athena, the goddess of wisdom.
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Greek Mythology. In which Hermes belongs, too.

But that's ok. Since rome was build by the Trojans it's greek, too!

ETA: Here you go

edit on 5-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

I noticed at 11:52 (frame), You can see the eye of the Illuminati light up over their heads and then lights shine down from it like sun rays.. A few Freemasonry sun symbols flashing above too....you know the ones over every Freemasons Lodge doors?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

ha! no is occult!!!(hidden!) from the eyes of the profane!
but i fear the magikal symbols tattood on my fingers might tip them off! good thing i have my handy cloak of invisibleality! (is that a real word!!!)
that is why you cannot see me right now!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace
man i love owls, now i cant even use an owl for anything without being Satan or the Illuminati

profound sadness

Yes it is true what you say - An Owl is an Owl is an Owl - Maybe in Owl mythology they see Humans as evil - Oh I forgot they're not so dumb.
We place our own meaning on animal symbols such as Owl being wise or holder of knowledge.
Leeds City Council Heraldic emblem is 3 Owls 2 large 1 small plus a sheep fleece - Horror Horror Leeds shCity Council has many members of the Masonic Order within it no doubt or in fact some are as bent as a nine dollar bill- So whats new - Leeds has a massive University and was once a place where wool was traded.

edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I saw an older but still attractive performer lip-synching to a couple of older songs, lots of hype over the NSX super car that will be available in 2015 (if we survive December 21, 2012) Coke commercials and oh yah a football game !

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The cutest owl ever!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I thought it sucked & I agree with view. Junk, Prue Crap. We started to watch then I just got up and walked out and came to the PC to ATS to see whats going on esspecially with the stuff the Russians are doing in Antratica... WTF... They messing with stuff that will change the earth...why?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Awwww yes cute but..............
Maybe not so cute to a mouse

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As soon I realized it was Maddonna doing the half-time I knew an evil occult maddonna half-time show was coming. I found a solution to save my soul, and ears, from the oppression, I changed the channel....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My Gods are better than your God!

Seriously people, it was a performance based on mythology which is also taught in middle school...at least I thought it was but based on the confusion of Roman and Greek in the OP, not so sure now. Yes, Madonna is a student of the Kabbalah, which is not a demonic or satanic practice. She is also Catholic which is what her song, Like a Prayer, is based on. Those robes were not Illuminati, they were based of Catholic priest robes.

Frankly, some in this thread are so lost in looking for symbolism of some mystical threat of an evil esoteric global elite that they are missing the true threats all around us. "TPTB" are acting in plain sight against the mass of humanity, it's called greed, corporatism, colonialism etc...and it doesn't wear an owl on it's head as a means of controlling the masses.

As an aside in Native American tradition, the owl is telling you that you are being lied to and asks you to look at the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I thought that whole thing was awful, I prefer a bit more soul and musicianship rather than an egotistical lypsyncher trying not to fall over in her high heels but watched it purely for research purposes

Two things struck me 1) the egyptian type dance pose with the arms bent in an 'S' shape, hands and feet pointing outwards, knees bent, It just really struck me as something I've seen before, somewhere. Apparently there were ritual dances done in temples for various Gods and what that pose means (if anything) needs further looking into.

2) The whole Greek/roman look seems to be a reference to the Roman writer Juvenal's critique on Roman society where he says that the Roman people have voluntarily given up any political rights and only care about '“bread and circuses” ie, stuffing their faces and being entertained by frivilous rubbish like we have seen. This to me seems a pretty blatant message.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

How in the hell is it satanic?!?! You'e just paranoid, it's a performance. Geez.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've drawn owls before, does that mean I'm trying to give out some Illuminati message? No, I just think owls look cool.

Why is Madonna or whoever produced the half time show any different? Because shes famous? Famous people are people too...
edit on 2/6/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why isn't this on BTS?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Pause at the 3:07 look closely at the upper stage and you can see they added a quick sumerian zoroaster logo as well. Don't Know if theres any conspiracy but it did seem out of place with the song to me atleast.
Link to an image of zoroaster if you dont know what it is
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 6-2-2012 by J2288 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Silly me. I thought that the opening was supposed to be a parody of Liz Taylor's entrance to Rome in "Cleopatra." That would be a sly bit of self depreciating humor on Madonna's part, given her self cultivated reputation as a diva. After that, it was an attempt to simulate music video effects onstage. I don't know what show some of you thought you saw.
'

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
OP ... I absolutely LUV your conspiracy thought process.
HOWEVER, I think it was just a show. My first impression was that she was trying to outdo LadyGAGA with the entrance. And I think it was amazing that, considering her age, she could move around like she did in those spiked heeled boots ... and she can still sing.

I thought it was better than a lot of their other shows ... like Justin Timberlake and even The Who, the Stones etc (I LUV the Who and the Stones .. but they are past their 'doing-a-show' age.) Madonna did great, all things considered.

P.S. LOVED the Vampires going 'poof' in the night forest commercial as well as the Mayan End of the World one.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I have no time to read all the thread, just read captain nemo's post.
I have to say i cokpletely agree with you, I didn't see the superbowl ( I live in Europe and we don't have it) but in the last years i am noticing this "rituals" as well

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join