It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Perfectly put.

At the end of the show, my mom (who is not at all versed in NWO/Illuminati conspiracy theories, and only knows a portion of what I've told her people believe about it) said "Oh no..that World Peace thing is going to stir some people up. NWO talk here we go."
edit on 6-2-2012 by jacktorrance because: missed a word

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Did anyone notice the prominent "1111" in the background

after 6:00 at least?

Also they mention URANIUM in the lyrics @ 8:00 and say to submit your "love"... to who... SATAN?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

This threads makes me laugh....

*warning* careful with this clip if you are epileptic...or drunk.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: wth another video

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

I don't feel this is a constructive way to have a discussion. I apologize if you feel your religion is being attacked in some way, that was not the intention.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I feel more like I am fighting misinformation...and sometimes it's hard to be heard around here, nothing personal towards you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
OMG...look it a symbol on the cymbal.

But seriously, what is it with you guys and symbols? Some lines, designs...Seems like some kind of joke...gosh, i hope it is.

I remember when i got my tattoo people were analyzing it and i just told them i liked the design you ***** *** ****.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
reply to post by abovesecret

I understand but serious talk ...
should be done elsewhere

if this is a conspiracy site, and serious talk should be done elsewhere

where should one talk about conspiracies

see the dilemma?

now i know im talking to a wall by talking to someone with a 3 stooges avatar lol (i love em) but it is a true point

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I did not watch, but I saw pictures of Madonna's performance just a few minutes ago. For whatever reason many of them reminded me of the lead female character in Metropolis. I'm not really sure why either...but that's the first thing that popped into my head.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Stage 1

Stage 2

Haven't got an opinion either way on this topic yet but what's the deal with these screen shots? This was happening in the front part of stage that was diamond shaped, and seems very symmetrical. At first, I thought these lit "sections" were the same as they flashed quickly, or mirrored on each side. When looking closer, you can see they are all angled completely different. Were these lights showing words to the in stadium audience only and we tv viewers didn't see some of the words? In one shot it almost looks like the word "you". Couple seconds later, it changes into something that looks like "Luv". Are they words? Roman script? Just caught my attention. Fun and interesting thread on a boring night for me!

edit on 2/6/2012 by shockedonlooker because: pics

edit on 2/6/2012 by shockedonlooker because: ok "Give Me All Your Luvin' " might explain it!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Madonna was creating discussion over her performance to boost sales of her new album the same way Janet tried to boost sales and get people talking about her with the "malfunctioning" wardrobe.

One might ask why certain other artists were with her in the show? Two of those artists appear with her on the new album.

MDNA[1][2] (a pseudo-blend of "Madonna")[3] is the upcoming twelfth studio album by American singer Madonna, set to be released on March 26, 2012.[1] When released, it will be her debut release from her 360 deal with Live Nation Entertainment in partnership with Interscope Records. It will also be Madonna's first album not to be associated with Warner Bros. Records, the label she was signed to since 1982.[4] The first single to be released from the album, "Give Me All Your Luvin'" (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.) was released on February 3, 2012.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...(album)

I am not going to discuss my thoughts on the rest of it, simply because it is a waste of time. I will keep those thoughts to myself.

Raist

edit on 2/6/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

What was truly creepy was when Madonna did her Justify My Love video that is creepy

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah, Betty White can really strike a pose, you know?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ok I finally read every post, and I disagree with most of you.

This is less about a conspiracy directly involving Madonna controlling the masses and more about a conspiracy involving the Illuminati's place in the music industry. When I heard the show was going to be Madonna I pretty much knew exactly what was going to go down, and it did. Like a previous poster said, I was absolutely shocked by the lack of checkered flooring.

This is not the first time that Madonna has been on stage with two women a bit newer to the music scene in a kind of "initiation ritual" situation (See www.vigilantcitizen.com for links to the Britney/Christina MTV music awards and the one about Taylor Swift/Beyonce initiation). If you jive with their theories then she does seem to be the High Priestess over newcomers to the popular music scene.

I personally feel like this performance was too blatant and predictable for anyone to deny some sort of mysterious undertone.

At the same time I totally agree with you, Green Eyed Leo, it was catchy and I wanted to dance. TinyDancer, I've been a dancer my entire life as well so I can respect a good performance...but this was utter crap. The only people that could dance were the break dancers. It takes a lot to impress me as well but I can't see what you found so impressive.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. Madonna creeps me the
out.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
As an artist I use symbols - Just because a few elite stole these symbols does not mean they belong to them.
Mythology is subtle depending on the interpretation placed on them - To co relate them as evil is just laughable.
Read Hermetica - read the myths - They belong to all of us.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

For gosh sake, it was only a, oh well. Get a life!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My son wants to know why we aren't analyzing a bunch of men fondling each other and tackling each other over a pigskin ball. (He doesn't much care for football.)

He also wants to know what the occult significance of stupidity is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's him, this is me. I see a lot of occultism in it - yep. Of course I like occultism. I love the symbols and the old mythological religions and well, the whole lot of it. I really like it better than the Bible but the Bible is ok with me too. I don't think it was trying to DO anything to anyone though - it was just art. Arts always drawn from the myths, and from history - this had both. I thought it was great.

I did think though, at one point - let me see - at 10:29 specifically, but I noticed it in several spots

I thought Madonna was channeling Dolly Pardon!

I did hear the she had a really bad hamstring injury that happened a few days ago, and she seemed a bit stiff because of it. That was just weird to me though, because I never really thought of those 2 as being similiar, yet, I kept thinking she looks - and sounds even - like Dolly Pardon here and there in brief glimpses. Maybe it is that magic that female superstar performers have in common - dunno.

I found it profound in a way - it takes us from the militarism of ancient Rome/Egypt in the days of Cleo- though the 'golden' part but yet reminded me a bit of the rise of Nazis in Germany with the strong Black and Red and White and the M motiff seal/symbols style to the end with everything black/white for clarity ending in an enlarging view from that one spot of civilization in the Mediteranian to the spectacles of North America and then to the screen we saw the continents going to stars of the universe with WORLD PEACE.

And that was just the colors. There was SO much drawn from the well of mythology and time that no wonder people are seeing conspiracy here - THAT IS the essence of performance art like this - you are presented with a spectacle and you take YOUR OWN life's experience and knowlege and you become PART of it as you interpret it.

Being an ol witch, I thought it was great that she dismissed herself from the stage so that everyone's total attention was on WORLD PEACE for a few minutes. I FELT that power that came from that. It was awesome.

She has been into mysticism of various types for years. She's been the seeker and any seeker is a deep thinker.

She brought a lot of different kinds of people together for this show, and it left me with, wow, what people together can do - in that way, I found the production quite inspiring.

I think it is interesting that some say when Madonna stradled the dude that it reminded them of the whore riding the beast. I never saw the Bible as inspiring perverse sexual thought before, but I guess if that's where you get your thoughts like that, that's what you might associate a scene like that. Interesting.
edit on 6-2-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Watched the half time video several times and agree that a ritual was done. But add that the "Giants" won over the "Patriots". hmmmm

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I appreciate this thread - it's made me laugh like I've not laughed in a long time.

It has had my son (16) going off for HOURS. "What's the significance of dirt? Why does everyone want to analyze every little detail of every little thing. It's JUST dirt, if you've got some meaning to dirt it is your dirty meaning. So what's that symbolic of? Why isn't anyone worried about everyone in the nation watching this one show and everyone even in THIS house is saying they don't even LIKE football and don't even know who's playing but yet we've got the Superbowl on because we just have to see the spectacle so we can talk about what everyone else is talking about and FOR ONCE have something in common with a bunch of people that hate us for being pagan, when if it weren't for pagans they wouldn't have stuff to talk about like Oh there's an occult symbol in this halftime show."

SERIOUSLY, huge entertainment value for me from this thread. Star and flag.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I tried watching the football but never seen so much BS ..... it took em at least 30 minutes to play 4 minutes of actual football. The rest of the time was self congratulation, checking hair, tying up all their little straps and things, posing and trying to hold in the beer bellies.

So I switched off before the Madonna show.

If you want proper sporting action try watching 6 Nations Rugby Union

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
well if thats some kinda satanic ritual for our new satanic world order I wanna know where I can sign up for my ID card

that was a GREAT half time show, best one I've seen for a while

the only two negatives for me were Cee lo green or whatever his name is, and the world peace banner at the end, i mean c'mon USA, who you trying to kid?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join