It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I've drawn owls before, does that mean I'm trying to give out some Illuminati message? No, I just think owls look cool.

Why is Madonna or whoever produced the half time show any different? Because shes famous? Famous people are people too...
edit on 2/6/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

SHe has affiliation with the group, that cannot be denied.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think people are reading WAY too much into this kind of thing. She's an artist, and as an artist, things in her personal life are going to be evident in her work. Mysticism has for a while now, been a big part of her life, so no surprise it shows up in her work.

As for the show itself, it's obvious Madonna is aging. She looked great, but certainly is no longer the dancer she was (which should be expected). She got some flack for lip-synching, but really? C'mon, most do. Some of the visuals were great. Did you see that one guy in the back (dancer) who had his leg basically rotate like a fan, how in the hell?)

Anyhoo...the big talk will be about the singer who flipped the bird to the camera (and NBC's inability to edit out a certain swear word...though that word has been said in prime time before). Never even heard of her. I mean, I knew who Nikki was, and Cee-Lo, etc., but Mia? (oh well...)

Personally, I thought as a game, it was one of the better Superbowl games in years. Some fantastic plays, and both quarterbacks are simply phenomenal. You really couldn't tell who was going to win, right up to the final seconds.

The commercials though...some were good, but I just have a personal problem with ANY advertiser who spends all that money on a spot, and then airs an existing crappy commercial. The new Volkswagon one was great, as was the Audi one with the vampires.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok, this is my all out 'It's a Conspiracy!' analysis of Madonna's performance (well just the first few minutes and the last, I've got stuf to do
).

Madonna keeps on doing a ritualistic, egyptian looking dance pose. She enters on a kind of chariot pulled by gladiators/ warriors and she herself is wearing a kind of warrior queen outfit. If you listen to this version of Vogue it has what sounds like the swinging of sword blades all the way through it. I'm guessing she represents the Egyptian Goddess of war, Sekhmet here, who is also associated with the sun god Ra.

en.wikipedia.org...

To pacify Sekhmet, festivals were celebrated at the end of battle, so that the destruction would come to an end. During an annual festival held at the beginning of the year, a festival of intoxication, the Egyptians danced and played music to soothe the wildness of the goddess and drank great quantities of wine ritually to imitate the extreme drunkenness that stopped the wrath of the goddess

Sekhmet was the lioness-headed goddess of war and destruction. She was the sister and wife of Ptah. She was created by the fire of Re's eye. Re created her as a weapon of vengence to destroy men for their wicked ways and disobedience to him (see The Story of Re).
Having once unleashed her powers for the destruction of mankind, the Egyptians feared a repeat performance by Sekhmet. The Egyptian people developed an elaborate ritual in hopes she could be appeased.

edit on 6-2-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
....www.egyptianmyths.net...

Sekhmet wore a headress, sometimes called the uraeus and maybe that's what the headress is, not an owl headress. If you read about Sekhmet you'll see she has various aspects and once she becomes pacified she actually works towards peace on earth, could that be what the 'World peace' at the end of Madge's show is representing?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well well well
What i see here is........nah its ok i will spare you the boredom.

To be honest i am more of a Pink Floyd fan myself.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Damn, now I have to be a fan of hers after all that. I'm a little distressed, however, since I don't really like her music. That said, I can't deny the fact that through her halftime show she caused one of you screwballs to get your panties in a twist about Illuminati craziness. I just thought she was trying to out-Gaga that slippery little Italian chick out of Brooklyn that's been replacing her as America's decadent darling.

For a 55 yr old woman, she did pretty well regardless of whose demons she was worshiping in the process.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

To be as old as madonna is and look that young makes me think that she might be an alien.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Could they have been more obvious. So the UN is the Satanic vessel through that witch the world will bow. Disgusting. Figures they would pull this right before the Gog-Magog war starts.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Plastic surgery does wonders for the body.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey does this have anything to do with the Best Buy commercial and that whole conspiracy. A few people were mentioning about one of the corporate heads coming out and mentioning some relation between the companies Best Buy used for their Super Bowl 46 commercial and some sort of cult... I just find it weird that this would all happen at the same time. Best Buy Conspiracy for Super Bowl 46 in relation to a cult AND Madonna and the whole Super Bowl 46 cult. Anyone have any idea? I think the guy posted a video on youtube

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Look at the actual video posted at 3:06 into it. That is so an Egyptian symbol for the gods.

Annunaki much

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by SuperTripps

Only someone totally crazy could see anything in that performance.

Just sayin'

Stars please.
edit on 5/2/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

I love entertainment as much as you and any other person, but I will NOT mindlessly slouch in my chair with a bag of chips to my right with eyes glued on the t.v. You were probably salivating all over your remote. You don't THINK, your brain analyzes what you see but you don't THINK about it. "Oh it's just music, who cares what they put in it.!" You're ridiculous and ignorant.

She used curious symbols in her performance, therefore I ask myself why she chose the symbols. How do I know she doesn't have some sinister agenda. Her beliefs must reflect the symbols, and if not then you can really said she "pulled it out of her ass" and in that case she would be a really sh**** performer, but you seem to have enjoyed her and think the contrary. Would you trust your children to watch any entertainer? Of course not because the lyrics and and symbols are suggestive and subjective. Not every negative influence in music is violence or sex and it isn't always openly said. Satanism is very real my friend.

If the president did the State of The Union with a pentagram in the background would you say it was still just a speech?

Music is music. T.V. is T.V. Your just being paranoid. From the past few months I've been here in ATS, I've seen loads of BS just like yours. Really? What do you mean by curious symbols? If I wear a T-shirt with an eye on it, does it mean i sponsor the Illuminati and the NWO? If I use a pentagram in some art project, does it mean I'm satanic? Face it.
You have no proof.
No real argument.
Your case is weak.
Saying that an artist is using suggestive material will get you no where.
ATS has a motto. Deny Ignorance. From the way you talk about Satanism, it shows you have no idea, and you've been 'brainwashed by the evil NWO reptilian jew business men using pentagrams in the background'.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why is everyone surprised? I knew for the moment she came out, illuminant symbolism would start flashing at my tv screen, seriously people, these symbols are every where
And its getting blatantly obvious too. i dont know if Madonna is a Illuminati puppet or she love history, or she was only trying to expose the truth? Who knows!!
edit on 6-2-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Can anyone please post some alien Superbowl commercials? i think i missed them all
edit on 6-2-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This thought is a bit off topic but it is about additional symbolism in the Super Bowl.

When the Giants scored their last touchdown it was almost like the Patriots let him in, i mean he stopped and then just sat down. Then the announcer said, "It was like the parting of the Red sea", referring to the large hole he walked through.

Then there is also the fact that Giants (US government) beat the Patriots (us people).

I know it's all a stretch but you never know.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
Even my tenth grade son was mortified by the 'bourgeoisie' change incorporated into the lyrics.

edit on 5-2-2012 by lostviking because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by lostviking because: oops

What are you talking about? That was always in that song.

No change, she's always said that line. You just were never paying attention apparently. As for the show-How boring. Lipsyncing and Madonna trying to pretend she's 20 again. Spare me, and then picking the two hottest female rappers with the whole Gwen Stefani "cheerleader" rip off" She's such a freaking poser.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I saw an old lady making a fool of herself. While plastic surgery can mask her age her movements can't . I feel sorry for the old girl really. To be in such a influential position and to be pushing such useless dribble oh well money doesn't mean intelligence something most people have forgot.

Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

S & F for you my friend,

Once again we can see that All Roads Lead to Rome..!. i remember seen in Thomas Henley AKA ProtoplasmicTraveler's thread that TPTB ( Rome secret Empire ) is so Narcissistic that if we look closely there is alot of signs all around the world that represent Rome's secret Power over the World..!

For those who havn't yet read the thread about Rome, click on the link in my signature.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I've drawn owls before, does that mean I'm trying to give out some Illuminati message? No, I just think owls look cool.

Why is Madonna or whoever produced the half time show any different? Because shes famous? Famous people are people too...
edit on 2/6/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

SHe has affiliation with the group, that cannot be denied.

I deny it. Prove she does. Or prove I'm wrong.

bloody nora... lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Well well well
What i see here is........nah its ok i will spare you the boredom.

To be honest i am more of a Pink Floyd fan myself.

Just another brick in the wall eh.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

proof?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join