It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Your right the religion of brushing your teeth daily isn't evil.. well unless you did it so much your gums bleed out and your teeth fall out or something..because doing something over and over that holds no real merit is what religion is in my belief structure.What can I say.. I have seen it first hand religion is nasty business. On the other hand a true spiritual walk with the Creator of the universe and true love for one another is the opposite of religion and what we should rely on each day. We are all experience reality from different perspectives and your viewpoint is just as valid as my viewpoint. If I treat you as I myself want to be treated then would we not get along great? If the world would truly embrace that type of thinking then the entire world would change in an instant! But we are being indoctrinated from day one to "TAKE" from one another and to try and be "BETTER" then the person beside you. But of course no conspiracy at hand in it.. nothing going on here bleat along...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by artistpoet

Your right the religion of brushing your teeth daily isn't evil.. well unless you did it so much your gums bleed out and your teeth fall out or something..because doing something over and over that holds no real merit is what religion is in my belief structure.What can I say.. I have seen it first hand religion is nasty business. On the other hand a true spiritual walk with the Creator of the universe and true love for one another is the opposite of religion and what we should rely on each day. We are all experience reality from different perspectives and your viewpoint is just as valid as my viewpoint. If I treat you as I myself want to be treated then would we not get along great? If the world would truly embrace that type of thinking then the entire world would change in an instant! But we are being indoctrinated from day one to "TAKE" from one another and to try and be "BETTER" then the person beside you. But of course no conspiracy at hand in it.. nothing going on here bleat along...

I agree with your post my reference about religion was a talking point really - I know or think I know you know all who are of a religion are not evil - many are misled - Yet some say Christians do not go to church and practice do unto others etc believing Jesus taught love thy fellow beings - I find nothing wrong in that - They believe in life after death and the soul - Yet other so called religous ones kill in the name of their god - I know you understand this

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Madonna is perfect for the Super Bowl. She's a narcissistic lightweight who's real talent is creating images. She fits in perfectly. And those who proclaim she outdid all the younger dancers have no concept of what dancing is apparently.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I like how at the end it says "world peace", but it slowly dissipates as if it were crumbling apart.
Anyone else catch that and think it was strange?
edit on 6-2-2012 by kman420 because: added more

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by voidla

No they are the ones saying to "fear everything" and I didn't say they were mean people either.
If you watch the news or any type of media you see it every single day.. BE AFRAID PEOPLE!!

Be afraid the commies are going to get you lets all hide under our desks with paper bags over our heads!
Be afraid the skylab is going to fall on your head!
Be afraid the Swine flue is going to get you!
Be afraid the Terrorists are going to get you!(because of course no more commies)
Be afraid the Home grown terrorists are going to get you!(back up boogie man!)
Be afraid the oil is going to run out!
Be afraid if you don't use our product you might not look cool!
Be afraid if you don't use our product you will look old!
Be afraid of looking like yourself even OMG you might be ....different than anyone else be afraid!

It's everywhere! And actually I'm saying Be AWARE and FEAR not!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Madonna is perfect for the Super Bowl. She's a narcissistic lightweight who's real talent is creating images. She fits in perfectly. And those who proclaim she outdid all the younger dancers have no concept of what dancing is apparently.

Is your idea of dancing almost tripping and falling off the stage? She's good at that.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Are you defending her or something?

Why are so many people up in arms whenever Madonna is put down?

Has she ever contributed anything useful to our existence?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

I Laughed at her when the younger dancers picked her up. My husband asked if she was trying to play wheelbarrow when he saw it. She is the world's most well paid poser, always looking to pluck the newest trend and pretend she started it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Alright. Fair enough.

Lady Gaga is this generation's Madonna then.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You are right, she is the new Madonna and I am surprised Madonna didn't try harder to compete with her. Her new album won't do that well. Her sales have been going down steadily since "Music" came out. I wasn't trying to defend Madonna, I just think Madonna is the exemplification of many of the worst traits of American's.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The thing most annoying about symbolism is that no matter how benign it is, you can, if you want, attach it to some sinister overarching agenda of brainwashing or whatever.

Lets consider the most prevalent and evil of dropped and accepted symbolism..the english alphabet

A= look, a pyramid with a division between the middle upper and lower..clearly demonstrating the divide between the haves and have nots

B= Two half orbs. the line showing a false cut, but put a mirror where the line is and its the symbol for infinity..they are saying they have always been and will always be, but you will only see half at any given time.

C= The circle of life, cut short. the snake eating its tail, yet its clearly showing a non whole (unwholesome) aspect

etc.

So, ya...symbolism can be as evil or as inconsequencial as you personally desire it to be. If you anti-glyph crowd really wanted to stop the evil symbolisms of the world, you would stop using your keyboard...every character you type is loaded with ancient mystical devil fonts!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wow you guys are really delusional. Good thing I haven't invested too much time at ATS. I'm leaving this board. I cannot take anything posted here seriously anymore after this thread. WOW!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

When will you people learn not to fear the occult?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Madonna is a singer..she dances sort of in a wiggly gyrating way, but she isn't famous because of her fantastic dancing ability.

You seem quite anti-madonna
Well, you know what they say..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c851584a7bfa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Not to dereail the thread but it does have relevance and since you insist on something you can sink your chops into how about this message...

.. I just pulled up a random Gaga performance from 2011.This was on American Idol I would say that's a good family oriented show wouldn't you? Lets take a look at the video and YOU tell ME. What message is being conveyed....
Gaga on American Idol

Could my point be any clearer? How many young people are watching this? What ideas does it place in the young minds?
edit on 2/6/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by CaptainNemo

When will you people learn not to fear the occult?

People always fear the unknown..generally speaking
and that is simply what the unknown is..hidden, secret knowledge.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Clearly music events and spectacles like the Grammy's and the SuperBowl halftime show are embedded with messages. Hidden in plain sight. Notice how people who viewed it and deny it's significance state that the images wouldn't be used so blatantly and in our face? No they do it because most do not notice and when it is presented to them they ridicule it.

The effect of symbolism is cumulative. It adds up over time. It does not influence you immediately the next morning. It adds to the other symbolism, music, news, movies, tv, etc in a cultural stew which guides the actions of our nation over time.

They have gotten so ugly and in your face about it over the last several years however.

Remember Beyonce's Grammy perfromance with the ohh soo sexy riot cop dancers?

Or the way more sickening Final 3 performance on the X Factor America with the super duper cool Riot cop dancers?

You see, you may not realize it but when you hear music you like, you are more receptive to the other messages "piggybacking" on that music. So then when you're seeing the news and those dirty OWS protestors being beaten up, you are not entirely sure why you side with the Police.

Just because you do not wake up the next day acting and thinking different does not mean you were not affected.

Now in regards to last nights performance...

The all seeing eye projected in front of the stage was freaky and obvious. Considering the lyrics to the song specifically state she closes her "eyeS" you would think they would show two eyes but instead they only show one. Must be just a coincidence.

Secondly, I noticed that near the end there was "points of light" flowing toward the stage and the ritual and then at the end they flowed away from the stage into the words World Peace. If you can't see this is NWO symbolism then you perhaps need to do a modicum of research on this matter.

I'm sure in communist countries there are people who argue that their state-sponsored spectacles are "just entertainment" too!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Madonna is a singer..she dances sort of in a wiggly gyrating way, but she isn't famous because of her fantastic dancing ability.

You seem quite anti-madonna
Well, you know what they say..

Madonna is not a singer. Etta James was a singer, Ella Fitzgearld was a singer, Madonna is not a singer. She uses music as a backdrop to images she sells. Even she knows this and this is why she never sings live. I never said she was famous for her dancing.

I'm not anti-madonna. I think some of her songs are ok, but I do find her rather laughable.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
Gaga on American Idol

Could my point be any clearer?

Probably...try to articulate more (or actually, start a new thread if you are truely upset about it I guess.)

How many young people are watching this? What ideas does it place in the young minds?

From a quick view, I would venture to say:
Gaga looks sexy.
Gaga found a boyfriend
kissing is cool
I want a girlfriend/boyfriend now
omg, they jumped.

The only thing I found to be potentially slightly negative was the ending when they fell off the mountain together (how very romeo and juliette of them)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Right because we all know a double suicide is romantic and that's glorious right? This was just something at random I pulled up when challenged to show something. This was all in plain sight. No symbols needed. This was a response to the question of "What messages do the systems push through artist".. well there is one tiny message that could in fact impact a young mind in a negative way as you said "slightly negative" tell me what is slightly negative about a double suicide? And time and time again we can look at history and see young and old folks that have left suicide notes with song lyrics etc.. Musician have much more impact on peoples minds that we want to admit.

As for your points on symbols I agree for he most part with you but there is a reality to using symbols in the music industry and advertisements.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join