It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim couple 'murdered their three daughters in honour killings' - because they wanted to cut off

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by grey580
How many of these have we seen in the news and when do we draw the line and say this sort of thing is unacceptable.
You wanna kill your kids go do it in another country.

What ?

So, you've never heard about the familicides in your country, and every other Western country, which, almost always (unsurprisingly), are committed by non-Muslims ?

Words fail me...

We keep stats and don't hide ours.

It is an important distinction that apologists don't like.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

First of all, this is NOT ISLAM. In Islam no right is given to kill anyone except in self defense or in a war when you are being attacked. These murderers used their religion as an excuse to perpetrate this horrific crime. Many Muslims are condemning this act of unimaginable horror. The propaganda is in full effect and a few days ago CNN was playing this story but I was reluctant to post because I could not find online links, but here it is on daily mail.

RIP

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

i don't understand why are there so many honor killings in the name of Allah and i really don't see any Muslims condemning all of these honor killings. don't get me wrong i think it is terrible what happened and i hope the people responsible get charged

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Yeah - the left wing will save us all.

Utopianists, insurance agents, economists, and politicians. The true saviours of mankind.
edit on 2012/1/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

A very good thread. This isn't what I would even call modern Islam, This takeover of the modern Islam, often with CIA and even MOSSAD, despite the seeming enemy on the surface trip (there is only one small group ruling this world though a few of the battles may be infighting a bit), was orchestrated.

So these people may not have done this on their own if their countries weren't heavily coached by TPTB to procur their goals. They would like to turn the clock back on everyone and have heavy religious courts with harsh penalities and live like sci fi kings and gods themselves. That way the resources belong to them.

And irradiate everything. Lauren Moret said the tests done showed that the US SAT score of school children dropped 12% from 1945-1963, the last year they did the atmospheric plutonium tests.

They hate highly intelligent wide awake, civilized and progressing, societies, they would soon lose power, and grass roots, high tech, clean energy, level one equal societies would emerge.

So to be perfectly honest, I see this family, if they did, and no matter what the judge says, I believe they did, the mother and 3 daughters in the vehicle from 2 different households, how convenenient, and there is evidence of planned murder and abuse. Phone conversations. School counselors, half way house for abuse, etc etc.

I consider this family to be victims of TPTB and the middle east as well. And all of us. And all of nature too!
edit on 27-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They make their own choices, and that choice was to do this.

They had every advantage, in Afghanistan and here.

It is a good thing I love Justice, because I'd rather push them out of the plane half way back to Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was at the barber shop yesterday (which happens to have its TVs on Fox every time i go in there), and this story was on. I was listening to my female barber talk to her employee, and she said, "Well, they look like Muslims." At the time i was unable to see the TV; after looking at the pictures in the OP, i am even more shocked. I always keep my mouth shut, but i really wanted to say something, now even moreso.

I mean, they just look like freakin' people!! That's like saying "they look like Christians," or "they look like Buddhists." What does a Christian look like? There are Arab Christians and Caucasian Muslims, and every sort imaginable. I could understand saying someone looks like a certain race or (MAYBE) a nationality, but religion, based upon what one believes? The way one looks has NOTHING to do with religion, unless one dresses in a way to reflect a religion, which i MIGHT could understand (orthodox Jews, Buddhists in their orange robes, etc).

But that was just a ridiculous statement.

I can't stand ignorance.

He looks like an Atheist.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Would you care to post these statistics, which apparently state the religion of the convicted perpetrators of familicide and filicide in your country ?

Or are you, if you'll pardon my French, just BSing ?

Rhetorical question, by the way...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Would you care to post these statistics, which apparently state the religion of the convicted perpetrators of familicide and filicide in your country ?

Or are you, if you'll pardon my French, just BSing ?

Rhetorical question, by the way...

Nah. Only you white boys kill your families.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

The problem with all Religions is they put too much onus on God. Too much responsibility on God. In organized Religion, God is placed ahead of personal responsibility, and that is a recipe for disaster.

Good one.

Guys, keep in mind that dailymail thrives on this kind of stuff. They never write "Killer", they write "Muslim Killer". While its true that "honor killings" are a problem within some mulsim cultures, dailymail has a biased anti-muslim agenda that has nothing to do with wanting to "inform" people.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is Islam the Islamic scriptures and even the Christian scriptures have passages that justify killing for things like adultery not obeying parents etc. etc. The Christians over came this sort of thing realizing it was BS centuries ago. Many Muslims have done so today. However a large faction of Muslims still believe in this backward ass BS its in thier scriptures and some still carry it out like these idiots.

Anyone who can kill thier own family members in the name of religion has no love in them whatsoever its 2012 and we still have people stuck in the 7th century.... Sigh!
edit on 27-1-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm not white, though.

So, I guess that means that you don't have these statistics in your country which you claimed you did ? You can't back up your knee-jerk prejudices with any kind of evidence. Why aren't I surprised (another rhetorical question)... ?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I saw the same segment on CNN, it was horrific. It almost brought me to tears, what kind of religion would encourage this.? These girls just wanted a chance to experience being American. Don't bring your sharia law here.
edit on 27-1-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
There is a difference if the act happened because of other motivation and the perpetrator just happened to be christian/jew/muslim, and when the act is motivated by their religion or culture.

I'm yet to see any valid evidence which suggests that any normal person commits a violent act due to their religious or political ideology.

I've seen ample circumstantial evidence which suggests that people will use external causes to ''justify'' their immoral behaviour, rather than the other way around. Even the most heinous of criminals have a conscious, and will assuage its nagging through rationalisation.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
There is a difference if the act happened because of other motivation and the perpetrator just happened to be christian/jew/muslim, and when the act is motivated by their religion or culture.

I'm yet to see any valid evidence which suggests that any normal person commits a violent act due to their religious or political ideology.

I've seen ample circumstantial evidence which suggests that people will use external causes to ''justify'' their immoral behaviour, rather than the other way around. Even the most heinous of criminals have a conscious, and will assuage its nagging through rationalisation.

Exactly, if all muslims acted like this there would be no muslims left surely. It is a horrific crime, and a terrible thing to do, but their religion obviously compounded underlying issues that already existed.

Take the Texas mother who drowned her numerous children one by one in the bath, did she kill them because she was a Christian, or did she kill them because she was a Christian with severe and untreated postpartum depression?

However, the latter case does demonstrate where religion can exacerbate a problem, by treating mental illness with 'faith' rather than medicine, which is possibly more of a problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by grey580

There is plenty of outrage, what do you want every muslim on earth to send you a postcard?

No i would just like all the crazy Muslims to kill there self and let the rest of use live in peace.

This might sound bad, But that is and will be the only way we can live in safety.

Now do not jump the gun and say i said kill all then Muslims,Not true just the crazies.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Ever notice how serial killers usually cite "God told me so" when asked why?

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say "Christian Serial Killers"

I guarantee you will never see this kind of defense on ATS for Christianity when a so called Christian does this.

The following is what you will never read on this site

"First of all, this is NOT CHRISTIANITY. In CHRISTIANITY no right is given to kill anyone except in self defense or in a war when you are being attacked. These murderers used their religion as an excuse to perpetrate this horrific crime. Many Christians are condemning this act of unimaginable horror. The propaganda is in full effect and a few days ago CNN was playing this story but I was reluctant to post because I could not find online links, but here it is on daily mail. "

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm not white, though.

So, I guess that means that you don't have these statistics in your country which you claimed you did ? You can't back up your knee-jerk prejudices with any kind of evidence. Why aren't I surprised (another rhetorical question)... ?

Ah, well then your rampant barely contained hate for anything to do with Europe is explained.

Do you have statistics showing I'm wrong. Because everyone knows that the laws and stats of Muslim countries are full of crap, but you'd prefer not to address that.

If you paint large and compare stats from one country that has a majority of a group and take those against another country with a different majority you are drawing a parallel. Which is clearly what you are trying to do. When one set keeps figures and has very specific legal definitions for these crimes, and another legal system and culture does not keep statistics and defines these things in a very different manner you cannot draw the conclusion you are drawing. Which is that the country that keeps statistics and has laws enforced about these things somehow has more problems with these issues.

You utilize a logic error and then back it up with another. I appreciate the form, but I see it for what it is. A lie backed up with an attack propped up with you making yourself into a victim.

Nice Form.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
This certainly isn't Islam. Islam has always been a religion of peace. It shames me to see a beautiful, well intended religion with a lush history being used as an excuse for psychotic behavior.

This story is such a sad tale... but ManjushriPrajna... are you being sarcastic by referring to Islam as being a Religion of Peace? The Quran (Islam's Holy Book) contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with non-believers. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

There is no way, that any peace-loving human being would choose this kind of behaviour... Islam is not in any way, shape or form synonymous with peace...

And what should happen to those brave souls who decide that they no longer wish to follow this Religion of "Peace"? Well, apostasy from Islam is a controversial topic for Muslims living in the West and for ex-Muslims everywhere. That’s because Islam teaches that apostates are to be KILLED. We know from historic Islamic documents that during Muhammad's lifetime, and the lifetimes of the next four "Rightly Guided Caliphs", tens of thousands of Muslims left the faith of Islam and THOUSANDS were killed by the Religion of 'PEACE'. On a large scale the Muslims made war on groups that chose to leave Islam and massacres of apostates occurred. On a smaller scale individual apostates were executed.

I ask you again ManjushriPrajna... are you being sarcastic by referring to Islam as being a Religion of Peace? The 'psychotic behaviour' that you make reference to can indeed be found throughout the ENTIRE history of Islam...

I hope I live to see the day when the people of the Middle East and Northern Africa (also worldwide) are emancipated from the grip of this blood-hungry abomination that some call Religion...

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

To equate those involved with Hitler (check out the Muslim Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in the 1930's and 1940's, very much a player in WW-2,) who like Hitler hated Jews is only a small piece of the puzzle. And this NWO non-sense is getting pathetically ridiculous and like so many people, or beliefs are a catch all word for the world having complexity and people who need some deep dark conspiracy to explain all the bad people and bad things that happen. In science the simplest explanation is usually the most likely to be correct. In politics its the just the opposite. People want simple answers to events none can really control or understand. Thats dangerous. It means surrender your freedom to some idiot I would never trust to have the brains or concern to care for a potted plant.

As for Islam being an infant religion whose Sharia law is indeed at least to me barbaric (I do need to mention as long as men are the only "litigants" in a sharia court, certain aspects of mediation of things like property rights are very logical and practical IMO, but thats about it). I don't hold the fact that because the Prophet just happened to have his God given inspiration, or hallucination in a cave approximately 600 CE against him or the faith it spawned, its still barbaric in it's action by any belief that where people should be flogged for having a drink, their hand amputated for stealing anything, or being murdered because they are an infidel. Thats right out of Europe's middle ages.

And we won't even talk about the "value" let alone rights that Islam even the non-crazy ones who don't blow things up and of course the vast majority of Muslims by no means believe in this, still view the rights of women, gays, etc. as having no rights, in the case of gays even to life. The proof is how they treat these people. And I will not make any excuse for the "good Muslims" who do nothing in response to the madness of their so called brethren. And so everyone understands me very clearly, such vile actions are as evil when done by so-called Christians, Jews, or Druids for all that is wrong to such a terrible extent its evil. Evil is a word I rarely use because it often has such religious non-sense attached to it. For me it's humans and our actions that I label "evil" We should never tolerate those who use as an excuse any so-called "God" for us acting as monsters. That is an excuse, so deal with it everyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I read the article, and I dont see anywhere where it says these girls are homosexual.

I just dont get the link here?

The polygamy I see.....but I don't see where this has anything to do with homosexuality.

I admit, I did not know these girls personally, but how did you make that link?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join