Muslim couple 'murdered their three daughters in honour killings' - because they wanted to cut off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Orthodox jews spitting on an 8 year old and calling her a whore, a Muslim father killing his 3 beautiful daughters and his wife for family honor, catholic priests molesting children...I'm disgusted with this world. Trying to be hopeful but man, somethings make it real hard and almost make you wish the world would end.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem
Orthodox jews spitting on an 8 year old and calling her a whore, a Muslim father killing his 3 beautiful daughters and his wife for family honor, catholic priests molesting children...I'm disgusted with this world. Trying to be hopeful but man, somethings make it real hard and almost make you wish the world would end.

The Saviours of Mankind are always slathering to destroy everything. There is some sort of irony in it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by DivineFem

The Saviours of Mankind are always slathering to destroy everything. There is some sort of irony in it.

"God" and the "Devil" are walking on the beach.
"God" sees something shiny in the sand, and picks it up.
"God" says "look what I have found, its religion"
The "Devil" says "Give it to me, I'll organize it"

That my friends is how all this evil entered the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The question to you, is "honor killings commonly accepted in Muslim countries?" If the answer is, "Yes," and we all know that is true, then you don't have a leg to stand on with your defensive argument. If the authorities in such countries do nothing in such instances, then the religion is in charge of the culture and society.

Islam may be pure in its essense, but rotten right down to the core in practice. In short, these murders of family members are condoned in the Muslim world and there is no reason why the modern Western world should tolerate it or turn a blind eye.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Killing your family is not a Christian thing to do.

Oh wait..... they are not Christian they're Muslim....

That explains everything.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Where's the outrage? Where's the condemnation?
This is becoming more and more the norm in Islam lately.

When only the crazies are talking we have a problem.

it has been Islam always...woman are only for the purpose of bearing sons. Daughters only is an abomination.
True story...ask anybody thats been over there.
What is happening here is the Muslim comes to America and doesn't come to live the American way. They have their communities here and well they live in their laws not ours.
By no means am I saying they all are that way but I bet I have a solid point.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

is bombing abortion clinics a " christian thing " to do ?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What a waste of perfectly good vaginas.....sigh.........dam them I coulda been giving lessons....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Maybe the turban is wrapped too tight eh?

f*ck religion........and just because i say this does not mean I do not believe in god....it just means that at this point they are all the same and need to be done away with for the better good of mankind.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Exactly. Such horrors come from a diseased and backwards culture, where even in Middle Eastern culture (painfully old school compared to what I'm used to) the people who practice this kind of crap are cookoo for cocoapuffs.

Didn't they live in Canada?

Thus culture schtick is getting old.

It's the religion... plain and simple.

culture, tribal buggery, is when you live in a backwards mud hut covered in sand. When it happens time and time again, in western countries, it's not culture.

Or Bikers, you know, the criminal sort, are just tribal.. ignore them, they are just bikers...

not raving lunatics under the same colour of one gang.
edit on 27-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
This certainly isn't Islam. Islam has always been a religion of peace. It shames me to see a beautiful, well intended religion with a lush history being used as an excuse for psychotic behavior.

Islam has always been a religion of peace.... Pity about the muslims, tho eh?

Madness by any other name, still follows allah at the end of the fay.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Nuts come from all walks. What difference does it make if a murder is committed by a Muslim, Jew, Christian, or any other form of moniker established by society?

The quota.

Why do we put a group of people who consider the same illegal goals and agendas under the umbrella of GANG, and ostracize each and everyone of them who is associated with it, yet here, all we do is shuffle around making excuses?

It's a terror. 2% may be good, 48%might not care, but 50% follow it to the letter.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I hang around mass murderers. We call ourselves the Party of Peace.

I don't kill people, however, so don't dare accuse us of bad things... Oh also, I don't know which one of my mates is a mass murderer. But still, shuttup you haters!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Such beautiful girls......

shame the death penalty does'nt exist in Canada!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

And the Amish live in the U.S. What's your point?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Couldn't agree more. How the many posters are somehow relating this horrid tragedy to TPTB and NOW is beyond me....in my mind, I don't even really take the Muslim slant into account.

Four, beautiful women, murdered in cold, calculated fashion. That is all I see, and I hope the courts see the perpetrator(s) rot in prison for it.

Truly, be this ATS or not, must we see a conspiracy around every corner? Can't we just say, that psycho Dad and his blind followers committed a heinous act, and may they roast for it for eternity.
Seeker

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the result of morality. I wish some solar flare would hit us and somehow erase our programming

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
It's the religion... plain and simple.

culture, tribal buggery, is when you live in a backwards mud hut covered in sand. When it happens time and time again, in western countries, it's not culture.

Or Bikers, you know, the criminal sort, are just tribal.. ignore them, they are just bikers...

not raving lunatics under the same colour of one gang.

I grew up around bikers. Salt of the Earth.

Except when they aren't. Particularly if you're a member of the "competitor" group, or someone they are using or they think you might have screwed them.

The metaphor, it works well here.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

How about you don't do it at all! I love my daughter to death, but there are days when she drives me absolutely bonkers. But I don't murder her and claim God told me to do it. Allah told me, Aliens told me, Butterfly fairies from her Barbie movie told me, etc... I ride out the storm, and know she'll drive me batty on another day and some day, I'll look back on this and laugh. But I don't murder her.

"If you're going to murder them, do it in your own country?" I must have put too much sugar this batch of coffee...I'm seeing things.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Ever notice how serial killers usually cite "God told me so" when asked why?

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say "Christian Serial Killers"

No such thing as a christian serial killer. Murdering people is obviously not christlike and therefore you cannot be a christian if you do those things. More like anti-christian.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join