Muslim couple 'murdered their three daughters in honour killings' - because they wanted to cut off

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Remember the case is not over yet.

What I'm trying to figure out is how did they get all 4 women in the car and make it look like an accident?

They said it might not be an accident because there was no sign of struggle to escape the car. Was there not other evidence in the autopsy like being drugged or physical abuse?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Nuts come from all walks. What difference does it make if a murder is committed by a Muslim, Jew, Christian, or any other form of moniker established by society? Murder is murder! There is no rationale or reasoning behind it. In the case of the story, there is especially no "honor," in it!

The alleged culprits not only dishonored themselves, but their faith as well. If found guilty by the jury, lock them away for the rest of their days. May the victims rest in peace. As I said earlier, murder is murder. A lot of it is going around lately, and people from all walks of life participate in it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

There is a difference if the act happened because of other motivation and the perpetrator just happened to be christian/jew/muslim, and when the act is motivated by their religion or culture.
edit on 27/1/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Remember the case is not over yet.

What I'm trying to figure out is how did they get all 4 women in the car and make it look like an accident?

They said it might not be an accident because there was no sign of struggle to escape the car. Was there not other evidence in the autopsy like being drugged or physical abuse?

I wondered the same thing. Autopsies surely showed enough evidence to take this to trial. Did they drown? Was it the same water as the lake water in their lungs? Was there any sign of trauma that could have rendered all 4 unconscious? Were there drugs in their systems?

Many amateur killers will drown someone in tap water, and then throw them in a body of water, but it is readily apparent that it is a homicide when they do the autopsies.

Hopefully there is good evidence one way or the other in this case. It sounds like there is plenty of circumstantial evidence to at least support motive and desire to murder them.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is very big news between Toronto and Montreal. I live in the town that this is happening and just yesterday the court was evacuated over a bomb threat. From what I gather these guys are 100% guilty but may be convicted on lesser accounts. All over promiscuity, ridiculous.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Surfeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Jakes51

There is a difference if the act happened because of other motivation and the perpetrator just happened to be christian/jew/muslim, and when the act is motivated by their religion.

I see no difference, but that is just me. However, I can see your point of some people being motivated by their religious beliefs as well. I suppose there is a difference at an elementary level? However, I personally don't buy that. If these suspects are convicted? They are cold-blooded murders like any other! I am not going swallow the old spiel of, "God/Devil made me do it!" Thanks for the reply!
edit on 27-1-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

One bit that I know is that they tried to put the car into drive, to have it roll into the canal, but it got caught up and was subsequently pushed from behind with their silver Mercedes, which left both vehicles damaged.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey,

I live in Toronto(city), Ontario(Province), Canada(Duh!), this place is not far from here. This news comes on local paper everyday, so far the crown is accusing of them as murders because there father(he has 2 or 3 wives) was mad that these were "having fun " "or "dressing inappropriately" and blaming it on religious killing, but it has not been confirmed because there is too much missing in the picture.

From the last news i read, yesterday, it looks like they might not get punished.

Those girls were 13, 16 and 19 i believe.

Sorry i don't remember this off my head but i will look into it more.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Dont get me wrong, I never wanted to imply they are somehow less responsible just because they were motivated by their religion.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Jurors can deliver a verdict of second-degree murder against some or all of the three Montrealers accused of killing four family members, the trial judge instructed jury members on Friday. Mohammad Shafia, 59, Tooba Yahya, 42, and Hamed Shafia, 21, are each charged with four counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of four family members in June 2009. They have all pleaded not guilty to the charge. But in his 200-page charge to the jury, Justice Robert Maranger said the jury could find the accused guilty of the lesser charge, which doesn't require the same proof of planning and premeditation. In the case of first degree, Maranger told the jury in Kingston, Ont., jurors must be satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused killed the four victims and that the killings were planned and deliberate, he said.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This isn't an "Islam" problem but a religious right problem. Regardless of the which lunacy they believe, the conservative right of that lunacy will do w/e they want and claim it is their 'god's' good will and word.

First sign you're with/know that someone is going to be trouble: they believe stories from thousands of years ago filled with talking animals, virgin births, zombies, thetans and such!

Second sign--if you're not wise enough to split at sign # 1, they're coming @ you with a hammer to smite the non believer.

Typically there are no other signs after that, but the signs of your death.

Derek

edit on 27-1-2012 by Viesczy because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Joking about cnn cause I know a its Co.uk.
edit on 27-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I kind of figured that is what you meant in your original response. Thanks for the clarification! I suppose we can both agree on something.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Would ya just leave the trees alone!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
I'm going to write a letter to ccn.com for lesbian, gay bisexual and transexual discrimination for supporting the death of homosexuals in the news as Muslims support the death of us, posting Muslim news supporting our death. No thanks. I just got 18 ppl to write a letter.

Sorry what?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Christians, do not do these things in first world countries. But in general, fundamentalists who take their whole Judaic based scriptures literal and try to live 2000 years ago brutal, low IQ primitive systems to me are sociopaths/psychopaths, and quite often controlling domintating abusive people.

Those books are not meant to be taken literally. They're codes and while some Love is in them, alot of it was done by the dominating fascist, warring depots of old.

That has nothing to do with faith or believing in miracles. Quantum physics is quite spiritually friendly.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

First of all, this is NOT ISLAM. In Islam no right is given to kill anyone except in self defense or in a war when you are being attacked. These murderers used their religion as an excuse to perpetrate this horrific crime. Many Muslims are condemning this act of unimaginable horror. The propaganda is in full effect and a few days ago CNN was playing this story but I was reluctant to post because I could not find online links, but here it is on daily mail.

RIP

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Lies, homosexuals are killed everyday. Yea Islam is so peaceful, huge lies. The day Islam stops killing homosexuals I will call them a religion of peace.

Sad these girls had to die its also sad that muslims care for their death but not the death of innocent honosexuals, over 4 thousand( including teenagers) killed compared to these three girls.
edit on 27-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

In many nations today, in particular Africa and of the Arab world just the accusation of being gay can get you killed. In Ethiopia the "traditional" response is to cut the accused hands off. I know because I have friends from Ethiopia, Swaziland, and South Africa. Several from the middle east. Yes, Islam is a religion still stuck in the middle ages as far as I'm concerned. An infant religion. But it's very important to at least understand to combat such monstrous behavior we need to keep in mind Islam is 600 years younger then it's nearest principle monotheistic rival, Christianity. 600 years ago so-called Christians we're burning people at the stake for everything from "heresy" to being a midwife (often accused as practicing witchcraft.) So many "religions" have dirty hands and moral filth, both historically and today.

And let us not forget those pious bastards who scream about homosexuality today who claim to act in Christ's name. Being gay is as predetermined as being right or left handed. You are born that way, and if you think its "wrong" to be gay then you are saying your God makes mistakes. Don't believe me? I'm both gay and right handed and no one "taught" me to be either. That is a fact.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
How many of these have we seen in the news and when do we draw the line and say this sort of thing is unacceptable.
You wanna kill your kids go do it in another country.

What ?

So, you've never heard about the familicides in your country, and every other Western country, which, almost always (unsurprisingly), are committed by non-Muslims ?

Words fail me...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Its a misconception to believe they are stuck in the middle ages. They were actually modernizing just like the rest of the world.

And then along came TPTB,and their plans to change the world through Hitler, and then to the fourth reicht on through NWO.

Google Banna and Nazi. Banna was the founding father of the Brotherhood, and that is extreme fundamtalist/sharia type systems, and at the time, it was small fringe group.

He met with Hitler and the Nazi's often in Germany and in the middle east.

The Brotherhood is the Muslim Nazi Germany solution for the world, and also supported by TPTB.

This brutality was not a Muslim creation, but a White European NWO one. Its what they want.

And alot of radiation to lower everyones IQ. Fundmentalism BABY. A Blast from the past while they live like KINGS.

Because they serve the DARK SIDE!
edit on 27-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They drugged them getreadyalready, before driving it into the water.

Only one of the three daughters was of this "couple." The other two were the daughters of the other wife they also drowned.

I want this whole family and their disease deported back to Afghanistan. Denmark got lucky and has some of this diseased family too.

This family is a well off Aghani family exporting their nastiness to the World, and apparently several Western nations have thought it was a great idea to take it in.

Too bad they couldn't get the rest of the family that was in on this. I hope they are all on some watch list so that the first time they sneeze wrong they get to go back.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join