It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim couple 'murdered their three daughters in honour killings' - because they wanted to cut off

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Mohammedan Islam for you. If they won't submit they must be killed. If they wont convert they must be killed. If they speak out against being raped they must be stoned. Glad i wasn't born on that side of the world! Man what an oppressive religion. Pillaging, conquering, raping, murdering...for people that know of Jesus they seem to ignore alot of his teachings

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by grey580

What ?

So, you've never heard about the familicides in your country, and every other Western country, which, almost always (unsurprisingly), are committed by non-Muslims ?

Words fail me...

But those acts aren't committed min the name of religion-you're missing the point......

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I think the point trying to be made is its not enough to just denounce it. People of the Islamic Faith need to be proactive to stop this crap through education. Instead, they just say its not Islam and move on, which does absolutely nothing to stop the problem, or the image problem, as a result.

When it comes from anyone other than a Muslim, its automatically attacked as the infadels interfereing with their religion, which I agree with you its not in their religion.

The reason Islam has an image problem is not because of the pervese actions taken by morons, its because those who are of the faith and know better dont stand up and speak out against it to end it. In the absence of true genuine outrage and calls for change and education that its not their religion, the view being portrayed is its a valid muslim act, when in fact its not.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by mainidh

And the Amish live in the U.S. What's your point?

Well in Amish land where they burn TV's and Radios and Razer blades as part of their cultu..

No you know what I mean..

"Dont blame islam, its a cultural thing, blame the region...."

Hay there Canada.... Killed any daughters lately?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by mainidh
It's the religion... plain and simple.

culture, tribal buggery, is when you live in a backwards mud hut covered in sand. When it happens time and time again, in western countries, it's not culture.

Or Bikers, you know, the criminal sort, are just tribal.. ignore them, they are just bikers...

not raving lunatics under the same colour of one gang.

I grew up around bikers. Salt of the Earth.

Except when they aren't. Particularly if you're a member of the "competitor" group, or someone they are using or they think you might have screwed them.

The metaphor, it works well here.

Yes 1%'rs are outcast by both law and society.

It does work.

they get screwed and the murdering culture gets praised, nay, told it's our fault for being judgmental.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Gorgeous, absolutely GORGEOUS girls. Why couldn't they just ship them down here to Florida to corrupt us infidels?

wow look at all your stars! At least this poster said it straight

Originally posted by BooKrackers
What a waste of perfectly good vaginas.....sigh.........dam them I coulda been giving lessons....

I wonder what you'd both have said if they weren't pretty, would you still have so respectfully made jokes about having sex with the three dead girls, one of whom was 13?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

My theory is that those immigrants are extremely old fashioned, they came to another country 15-40 years ago, stick to other immigrants (creating some sort of "Ghetto" and never change their way of life. While a lot of muslim countries became "westernized" and opened up to modern thinking and living, the immigrants still have their age-old beliefs.

Turkey is a good example, it's a modern country now. You see women without Burkas and it's not a problem. Here in Germany though? The turkish immigrants that came 20-30 years ago, still have that old muslim mind, they stick to their own people, start to hate Germany, the modern society and with all this hate and anger it's no wonder things like those "Honor killings" happen because the younger generation wants to open up, they want to live like the people around them. Here in Germany we had a lot of those killings in the past, always girls, always because they either were to "western" or dared to have a german boyfriend (
) and they poison the minds of their sons with this way of thinking.

Most countries made huge mistakes with immigrants. Germany is a fine example for this, but the government is in denial about it, because saying that there are problems, could lead to a Nazi remark. So the hate from the muslim immigrants continues, their hate continues and Honor Killings continue.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
My theory is that those immigrants are extremely old fashioned, they came to another country 15-40 years ago, stick to other immigrants (creating some sort of "Ghetto" and never change their way of life. While a lot of muslim countries became "westernized" and opened up to modern thinking and living, the immigrants still have their age-old beliefs.

Turkey is a good example, it's a modern country now. You see women without Burkas and it's not a problem. Here in Germany though? The turkish immigrants that came 20-30 years ago, still have that old muslim mind, they stick to their own people, start to hate Germany, the modern society and with all this hate and anger it's no wonder things like those "Honor killings" happen because the younger generation wants to open up, they want to live like the people around them. Here in Germany we had a lot of those killings in the past, always girls, always because they either were to "western" or dared to have a german boyfriend (
) and they poison the minds of their sons with this way of thinking.

Most countries made huge mistakes with immigrants. Germany is a fine example for this, but the government is in denial about it, because saying that there are problems, could lead to a Nazi remark. So the hate from the muslim immigrants continues, their hate continues and Honor Killings continue.

Turkey is not the best example because it has an enforced secularism and is basically a military state, fabulous country though, one of my favourites, but muslims are not allowed to be fundamental...which isn't such a bad thing given their history and geo-political position. And it is because of that, that they impose secularism, to maintain general stability, they are expected by Europe to do so.

Mass immigration is usually a mistake, whether it is Pakistani Muslims or Polish Catholics, if it leads to ghettoisation, but it isn't always avoidable. For example, in the UK when we had to accommodate those who were turfed out of Uganda by Idi Amin. We had encouraged those people to emigrate to Uganda from Pakistan to supplement the workforce, and it was our responsibility therefore to rehome them when they lost everything.

It takes time for any population to assimilate new people. Even longer when they arrive en masse and are therefore able to rely on each other, rather than build bridges into their adopted community. And often those communities are far from welcoming anyway. Plus, for some, it is a major culture shock to see women walking around, by their standards, half-naked and it must be very hard for them to adapt to 'Western' standards, especially when they have an honour system, and family and friends back home judging how good a parent they are by how well they can control their daughters.

None of it is right, and it is certainly not 'moral' or honourable to murder anyone, and completely against nature to kill your own children...except in times of great threat, when it is natural. Few of us, in the West ever will experience the conditions that would require such an action certainly, but I can understand that it is possible, given the kind of stresses that some immigrants must endure, to suffer a nervous breakdown and feel compelled to kill. I understand it, not condone it. It can seem to be a very hostile world when you don't fit in and see everything that you were raised to believe in, rejected by your off-spring who do want to fit in.

The problem here in the UK and I should imagine elsewhere is that immigrants are vilified if they ghettoise themselves, and then if the local government try to act to prevent such ghettoisation, the natives complain that immigrants get too much help and resources directed to them. It is a no win situation for all concerned. However, on the upside, integration is possible, but it takes time. The honour system needs to be addressed, but it will only be effective if it is done by the Muslim community itself by offering support to immigrant Muslims, to aid acclimatisation, and hopefully prevent such descents into the obvious madness required to murder your own children.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have know this first hand, i am in Afghanistan so we deal with muslims on a daliy ocassion and i hear some of the dumbest things you can think of. we once had a dad kill all his kids he then took pictures of it then came to us and said we did it so we should give him money, funny thing is we have never been on that part and we dont stab and cut kids apart. we had a 10 year old boy walk in to their moasc it's like a church and he blow him self up killing every one in there, so what kind of thing is it when they beleive that if they kill them self and others they go to haven. I fell this religon is dangerous, not all people who beleive this of course is not. touchy topic.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

This is disgusting, a grieving mother, father and brother is being demonized by the media just so some bigots can justify their bigotry.

Have you examined the evidence provided against the accused mother, father and brother?

The evidence is two letters, in both, the daughter expresses her fear of being seen with her lover. This is typical, not just in Muslim families, my family is the same, my sisters try hard to hide their lovers from me, not because I would kill them, but because in my family sex before marriage is not seen as a good activity, and that brings shame on my sisters. Even if they are not having sex, they still feel the urge to hide their affairs with boys from me, or from my mom and dad. Once again, it is a matter of shame, although some element of fear exists, they fear how they would be judged if the family found out.

Imagine the consequence of this case, the accused will not find any place to live even if proven not guilty, and looking at the evidence, I don't see how the accused could be found guilty, unless a bunch of retards have been accidentally chosen as jury.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Mohammedan Islam for you. If they won't submit they must be killed. If they wont convert they must be killed. If they speak out against being raped they must be stoned. Glad i wasn't born on that side of the world! Man what an oppressive religion. Pillaging, conquering, raping, murdering...for people that know of Jesus they seem to ignore alot of his teachings

Am I wrong to assume that you're an angry Christian who is being cornered against the wall by Atheists everyday, so now you take a cheap shot at Muslims every time you get the chance to make yourself feel superior and sane again?

Am I wrong to say that the case we are discussing has nothing to do with Islam? In the same manner, when a Christian man killed himself and his whole family in Christmas, dressed as Santa Clause, the case had nothing to do with Christianity.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I dont remember the catholic church accepting homosexuals either... so I guess its not just islam.

Stop making homosexuals the center of everything... who cares about homosexuals in this thread? How is that related...? Please take the gay propaganda to another thread. This is WAY above the little and unimportant gay agenda.

This is about a far more evil issue called "religion"... always with the "gay this gay that" crap... you ppl are so selfish. So 4 ppl die... and all you can say is "as long as they keep killing homosexuals I wont call it a religion of peace"... so I guess if they stopped killing homosexuals but continued with this mindless killing of young girls and women, it would be fine...

Damn gay agenda... always trying to be the center of the bloody universe.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
for people that know of Jesus they seem to ignore alot of his teachings

Exactly like here in the west.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by insaan
.......... Even if they are not having sex, they still feel the urge to hide their affairs with boys from me, or from my mom and dad. Once again, it is a matter of shame, although some element of fear exists, they fear how they would be judged if the family found out.

Wow, I feel sorry for your sisters being held prisoner in their own house. Being made to fear the family that should love them instead.

What country do you live in?
What religion does your family follow?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes, not every Muslim is like this, but there is a significantly higher proportion of Muslims who believe in these practices.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
These are ritualistic killings not some random act of violence.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Wow, I feel sorry for your sisters being held prisoner in their own house. Being made to fear the family that should love them instead.

What country do you live in?
What religion does your family follow?

Is that a reactionary comment? Or are you serious?

You're saying my sister is a prisoner in her house? What do you know about my sister, I would like you to stop making assumptions through your ignorance, and stop jumping to conclusions.

What do you mean my sister is made to fear the family? I don't think you understand at all, I clearly said that people have a tendency to fear being judged, but not everyone. I think your sense of understanding is very limited mainly because you haven't either "lived in multicultural environment", or "met people who are considered far from your comfort zone". That is why I see that you quickly jumped to conclusions and made assumptions which fits your already custom built reality without first informing yourself.

I also clearly said that my family was raised to believe in marriage, that is why she fears being judged if she is seen with guys. That's typical, I'm sure you fear being judged if you go outside with messy hair, or a big snot hanging off your nose. Why? Because you were raised to believe in tidiness and cleanliness.

Please, expand your sense of understand, making comparisons will help you with that and before jumping to conclusions, make sure you are fully informed of all the variables because if you're missing one variable, you end up with complete wrong conclusions.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Grieving? Hardly, did you know that the government has evidence on them that they were saying they would do it over again. Also who are we to judge? It is up to God to decide the punishment. No where in Islam does it advocate honor killings.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Yes, not every Muslim is like this, but there is a significantly higher proportion of Muslims who believe in these practices.

Some argue that there is way more honor killing in non-Muslim societies and among non-Muslim families than there is in Muslim societies or Muslim families.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Call me what you will, but my observations of the actions of Muslims tells me that Islam is anything but peaceful. The actions of the majority of Muslims in the Middle East is more representative of the real Islam than their lies about a peace. What makes it even worse is that the government of these places is ruled by this hateful religion. In short...Islam today is what Christianity was during the Crusades...evil and wrong.

Of course we don't want Iran having nuclear/atomic weapons. Their religion, which drives their government, which drives their people preaches killing as a gift to God, and promises "rewards" to the killers. Lying about what you are and what you believe makes a great plan for invasion. Call me paranoid but what a great plan...lie about wanting peace as you populate other non-Muslim countries, then press for Islamic law and show your real colors.

Just remember that if there is a God...God is God while religion is man-made. And it is the man-made religion that is flawed, not the God.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join