It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Thats cool bro go f yourself

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just saying its not much longer till I'm absolutely drunk and I revert to my my natural home site and start wrecking PC's

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
While there are plenty of reasons to abhor the actions of the US Government, the irrational hatred held by some towards anything American-related is saddening. Anti-Americanism has become one of the few universally accepted forms of bigotry in modern times. Just like any other country, America should be criticised when it does wrong, but it is important to also remember the good things she has done too.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by angeldoll
I wish, that for just one day, everything the United States and it's citizens has contributed to this globe would just vanish. Poof. See how you guys would like that. You'd be crying all over the place begging us back after the first hour. (and yeah, I'm talking about your electricity and your computer). For two. Think about it.

You mean Americans discovered and invented everything beginning from fire and wheel all by themselves and those that were first invented in the USA had absolutely no possibility of being invented by anyone else if the USA hadn't existed?

No, but a lot of foreign countries receiving aid in various forms would be instantly shut off. That also goes for the substantial amount which goes through the UN. I'm really with Ron Paul in that we need to stop shoveling out financial aid to everyone who want it for whatever reason, and bring our troops back home and rebuild our resources and bring back manufacturing, and repeal Obamacare and get rid of some really invasive, job killing practices.

As an after thought, even if we withheld purely gratuitous aid to foreign countries, the IM and World Bank would still be loaning monies to many nations, and that is an International Function of multi national bankers. It would be completely ignorant to blame America exclusively for that.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prokofiev
what does it matter who invented what?

Of course, it doesn't.

isn't the thread about foreign policy?

Guess it is. But I was responding to some American who thinks people who don't love America or Americans should stop using "American" inventions like electricity and computers. If the moderators are very strict, they should probably remove the original post to which I was responding as well as my responses

Nazi Germany invented a lot of stuff... so where they good guys or is it an excuse for the holocaust?

Nazis might have thought so, just as many Americans seem to think so about their actions today. But I am neither a Nazi sympathiser nor an American.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by sonnny1

I support those who burn the flag for this reason: the flag is the symbol adopted by the government. It is a symbol of the U.S. government and a cheap tool that it uses to garner support using patriotism for all kinds of horrible things.

I love my country, but we don't have a real government anymore. The price of continued aid is that these countries have to do what we say even if it's not in their best political interests. Pakistan really did bend over backwards in a lot of cases. And as for them screwing us over by hiding Bin Laden, so what? The U.S. government does it to people all the time.

My bottom line is this: I love my country and my Constitution, thus I demand a government that stands by that. At this point, the U.S. government is corrupt to the point that it sells out the American citizen day in and day out to the highest bidder.

As for "if you don't like it then leave" remarks. My response is that if I could leave, I'd already be gone.

I think most of us Americans feel exactly as you expressed. Comments such as yours do not offend in the least.It is the abrasive and offensive bunch who just jump on America in every thread when it involves world events blaming virtually everything on America and us "Dumb Sheeple" when their country belongs to NATO and their sons are out killing as well.
These people do not offer any idea's they just spew their vile hatred.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yaaaaawwwwnnnn... how tiresome... yet another brainwashed minion whinging because the world has had enough of the hypocrisy and mass murder for profit amerika...
go back home and drink more koolaid like a good citizen of the state its obvious your incapable of facing the truth about the oppressive regime you live in and support..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
While there are plenty of reasons to abhor the actions of the US Government, the irrational hatred held by some towards anything American-related is saddening. Anti-Americanism has become one of the few universally accepted forms of bigotry in modern times. Just like any other country, America should be criticised when it does wrong, but it is important to also remember the good things she has done too.

not until:

-all the wars are immediately stopped
-all the military bases outside american soil are shut down
-there's a formal apology to all the countries US gov has bombed when unprovoked

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
No, but a lot of foreign countries receiving aid in various forms would be instantly shut off. That also goes for the substantial amount which goes through the UN. I'm really with Ron Paul in that we need to stop shoveling out financial aid to everyone who want it for whatever reason, and bring our troops back home and rebuild our resources and bring back manufacturing, and repeal Obamacare and get rid of some really invasive, job killing practices.

Feel free. I am not the one objecting to it. If you want make the "aid" you give to any country or international agency contingent upon those receiving it declaring their unconditional love for you on the part of everyone in the recipient country/region, go ahead and do it. Your attempts to buy love don't seem to be succeding anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

No one said we have to love the FED. Not many here do except a few Occupiers who want to Nationalize it. The FED goes against our Founding Fathers best practices and ideals. The Constitution has been one of the greatest experiments in World history. It's not over yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Feel free. I am not the one objecting to it. If you want make the "aid" you give to any country or international agency contingent upon those receiving it declaring their unconditional love for you on the part of everyone in the recipient country/region, go ahead and do it. Your attempts to buy love don't seem to be succeding anyway.

No, I just happen to think it's a necessary and practical action at the moment. Sort of like starving a cold.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by sonnny1

I support those who burn the flag for this reason: the flag is the symbol adopted by the government. It is a symbol of the U.S. government and a cheap tool that it uses to garner support using patriotism for all kinds of horrible things.

I love my country, but we don't have a real government anymore. The price of continued aid is that these countries have to do what we say even if it's not in their best political interests. Pakistan really did bend over backwards in a lot of cases. And as for them screwing us over by hiding Bin Laden, so what? The U.S. government does it to people all the time.

My bottom line is this: I love my country and my Constitution, thus I demand a government that stands by that. At this point, the U.S. government is corrupt to the point that it sells out the American citizen day in and day out to the highest bidder.

As for "if you don't like it then leave" remarks. My response is that if I could leave, I'd already be gone.

I think most of us Americans feel exactly as you expressed. Comments such as yours do not offend in the least.It is the abrasive and offensive bunch who just jump on America in every thread when it involves world events blaming virtually everything on America and us "Dumb Sheeple" when their country belongs to NATO and their sons are out killing as well.
These people do not offer any idea's they just spew their vile hatred.

the occupy movement pretty much proves that not all americans are brainwashed, in fact there are MANY intelligent individuals over there (Noam Chomsky?). there are brainwashed people in every country...

...the difference is that not every country is a war machine.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Never mind, the trolls almost reeled me in.
edit on 1/21/2012 by BLKMJK because: ThirdEyeof Horus is laying down the Truth!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The only real Americans live on reservations now

Lets not forget this land was stolen from the indigenous people, a natural peaceful people. And to this day the expansion of tyranny and murder under the illusion of the American dream abroad. Yeah i count my blessings and am fortunate to live in this country sure. I will defend this country as long as it involves defending it in a righteous war if necessary. But the truth of the matter is everything i was made to believe about this "American Dream" was all just hype. I love the prospect of freedom and everything it stands for but if one can not speak freely and assemble peacefully in public then we are no longer the same country i grew up in. Like George Carlin said : the American Dream? You have to be asleep to be in it.

Who was it that said America would last 200 years? They were right..

R.I.P. America, it was a good run but nothing lasts forever

Not that the traitors and sellouts made it any better
edit on 21-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You say American's want peace and you're absolutely right. But, the wars we're fighting are not bringing peace and they're not ABOUT peace.

They're about PROFIT. They have been throughout the living population's lifetime. You probably think that Iran wants to build a bomb. And to some degree they do ... for their own protection. But, it's more about competition in a global market in which the United States, France and other G8 countries have monopolies. It's also about being self sufficient and improving their standard of living.

Pakistan and India have had a nuclear weapons arsenal for a LONG time. They're bitter enemies. Most would like nothing more than to "wipe the other from the face of the Earth". But, they haven't yet. And chances are that they never will.

The only reason the United States would ever set boots on the ground in Iran (or Iraq or Afghanistan) is to profit off the United States Military Industrial Complex and secure any natural resources in the region.

Am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
The only real Americans live on reservations now

Lets not forget this land was stolen from the indigenous people, a natural peaceful people. And to this day the expansion of tyranny and murder under the illusion of the American dream abroad. Yeah i count my blessings and am fortunate to live in this country sure. I will defend this country as long as it involves defending it in a righteous war if necessary. But the truth of the matter is everything i was made to believe about this "American Dream" was all just hype. I love the prospect of freedom and everything it stands for but if one can not speak freely and assemble peacefully in public then we are no longer the same country i grew up in. Like George Carlin said : the American Dream? You have to be asleep to be in it.

Who was it that said America would last 200 years? They were right..

R.I.P. America, it was a good run but nothing lasts forever

Not that the traitors and sellouts made it any better
edit on 21-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

What a bunch of delusional drivel. The "natives" weren't peaceful by any stretch of the imagination. Heck the East Coast "natives" didn't become semi-peaceful till they where introduced to the concept of ship+cannon= coastal bombardment.

Another thing I hate about America is all the ignorant people trying to rewrite history to suite their ego's.

P.S

Those "peaceful" natives, wiped out the previous natives. Butchered untold numbers of men, women and children to become the so called "peaceful" natives.

It is like the Chinese going into Tibet, wiping out every single Tibetan person and proclaiming the land "New China", and then claiming to be the Peaceful New Chinese natives. It is beyond absurd and people who proclaim this peaceful native BS are in the same league as people who willfully deny other mass genocides and mass raping's.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

And you think some DDOS on some websites is going to fix things....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

the Democrat Party is using people like that to sucker them into the Welfare Nanny State. It's one big nasty ploy.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

WTF? What part of his post was dilution drivel? Did you read his entire post and could you explain which parts you disagree with other than the NAtive American comment?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

SERIOUSLY?

That's quite a statement.....thank goodness you don't represent the masses. It's NOT b.s....you are very wrong, Most of us are very aware that we are sheep and our "freedom" is an illusion. You know nothing if you are not a long time citizen of the U.S.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join