It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by alldaylong

What makes you think all Computors are American manufactured? Mine isn't it's a Japaneese Sony.

What's the operating system you're using? Microsoft Windows? Apple OS X? Red Hat Linux? Oh, and I notice you're using the Internet, too. Guess who developed that.

Epic fail, if there ever was one.

I am using THE WORLD WIDE WEB actually. That was invented by an Englishman:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Your Epic fail lol

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder
reply to post by beezzer

Why do you think that the world expects your government's answer?
No it does not-when will you understand that your country is no0t important, mostly it is the silly country

Silly country? I'm okay with that label. With our currenst leadership and entitlement class whining for more, we have shown ourselves to be weak.

But we have a strong core. A backbone (missing in DC) but still very present everywhere else.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Saddam Hussein (Iran 1980-1990 and Kurdistan 1987-88) responsible 600,000 deaths! link

Now Now Seabag.
You gotta give the US some of those death count.
You do remember Saddam was a Friend , and was given Chemical and Biological wepons, By the US.
In the fight against Iran.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
[quoted content removed]

Why don't you calm down and express yourself without this asinine schoolyard jargon? Why would you want to be banned instead of engaging in a conversation?
edit on 1/21/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder
reply to post by malachi777

Stupid fool, I have no issues at all...
My real issues are:
500 000 Iraqi children, orphaned, as their parents were bombed and liberated out of existence by your country, you #, you #, you gurbage

Let me correct your grammar : My real issue is that there were 500,000 Iraqi children orphaned because their terrorist parents were bombed and obliterated out of existence by your country, you intelligent man, you stud, you badass dude!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Now Now Seabag.
You gotta give the US some of those death count.
You do remember Saddam was a Friend , and was given Chemical and Biological wepons, By the US.
In the fight against Iran.

Figured that's about all you knew. When you step down off your high horse you may want to take a gander. There was plenty of blame to go around.

Iraq's Chemical Weapons Program suppliers by country

• Singapore
  • Brazil
  • India
  • Germany
  • Spain
  • Belgium
  • Netherlands
  • China
  • France
  • Britain
  • United States of America

Soiurce

Linky here

In the late 1970's, it was actually the German firm 'Karl Kobe' that sold Iraq the ingredients for it's first chemical weapons. Karl Kobe and others sold Iraq over 1,027 tons of the chemicals needed to produce mustard gas, Sarin, Tabun, and various tear gasses including CS and CN. The chemical weapons program was operational by late 1983/early 1984.

The United States CDC (Center for Disease Control) provided Iraq with biological samples up until 1989 for "Medical research and other purposes". The US supplied anthrax, West Nile virus, botulism, and Brucella melitensis to Iraq for little or no charge.

The United Kingdom paid, in full, for the Iraqi chlorine plant where mustard gas was manufactured. Brazil provided around 100 tons of mustard gas in the early 80's before the British funded plant was up and running. Singapore and India provided the ingredients for VX nerve agent and yet still more Tabun.

Egypt and Spain both provided the majority of Iraq's munitions that were designed to carry and disperse the chemical weapons. In 1984, a CIA leak reported to the Washington Post that the CIA was providing intel to the Iraqis, including the targeting information and coordinates where Iraq used it's chemical weapons against Iran.

link   

link   
[quoted content removed]

I agree!

Have I not already long argued that hate has no place in this thread. Lets talk, as I've been long typing, but long ignored, with some semblence of civility, cohesion, and R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Thank you!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I love it!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

Yes, thank you very much. I'm a big fan of Laura Ashley too. I love the legends of King Arthur, Beatrix Potter, Harry Potter, and the English countryside, Queen Anne furniture, and the lovely Brits who came to Disneyworld after 9-11, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen, Ralph Vaughn Williams.

edit on 21-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
see below...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I have to give you a STAR for this post!!

You went ABOVE and BEYOND in your attempt to discredit America!

I hope you’re proud of yourself!

How have a proved i hate america? You have a habbit of saying that to everyone who disagrees with you. You posted a list that was partly not true, or other western countries have the same thing. So why should i agree with it?

If i top 10 list came out like that on my country, and i disagreed, then i would be the first to say it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This thread has obviously run its course, having since devolved to little more than back and forth senseless, personal jabs and individually-pointed derogatory banter.

THREAD CLOSED

Way to go, Folks.

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join