It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have been clearly seeing a general distrust,and and out right hatred for anything that shares an American point of view on ATS.

From Americans themselves,wishing on the demise of this great County.

"Warmonger" and "Peacehater" have become the rebuttal of the day.

JEWSA are the newest catchphrases.

As America stands actively to respond to the threats of the World,I find it disheartening to say the least.
With the economic upheaval,to World Wide Job loss,It seems that America,and what it stands for,has become the linchpin of BLAME.

Americas flags burn from America to Pakistan.

4 charged after 2 U.S. flags burned at Occupy Charlotte site

As U.S.-Pakistani relations sink, nations try to figure out ‘a new normal’

While the aid still flows to Pakistan from the very Americans,the world has come to despise.

Although military assistance is currently the only form of US aid to Pakistan to be withheld, Congress has considered other - as yet unsuccessful - bills to also block US economic assistance, and civilian aid to Pakistan will no doubt be up for debate again next year, as the 2012 budget battles get underway.

Sixty years of US aid to Pakistan: Get the data As the US announces it is to withhold military aid to Pakistan, find out how much money America has given to the country since 1948

While American "Warmongers",are willing to rescue those in need........

The U.S. Navy says it has led a rescue operation to help the crew of a sinking Iranian fishing vessel in the Arabian Sea -- the third such operation in two weeks.

U.S. Navy Rescues Iranian Fishermen

Not one country is Perfect,but Fear is the ever prevailing specter,in a World, hellbent on destruction.
While country's like America,are geared to reduce their aging Nuclear weapons stockpiles,Country's like North Korea,India,Pakistan,and even Iran, have been gearing up to show theirs.

Americans want peace.In a perpetual world of War,it is easy to blame America,while pointing the finger,and have three pointing back at you.

Have at it ATS.

Let the Blame game begin.

(Mods,please move if needed)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

let me start this post off by saying. i do not hate americans, not at all. in fact all americans i met in my short life wer awesome people.le.

From Americans themselves,wishing on the demise of this great County.

while America may be a great country, your leadership or rather the people who control your leaders are rotten and hellbent on destruction.

As America stands actively to respond to the threats of the World,I find it disheartening to say the least.

wich threat?
threat to our safety or threat to their financial gains/political influence or whatever??

oh wait.. i know now.
terrorists huh?

well after 10 years, the US and all other countries, have accomplished next to nothing. ( don't worry my country send soldiers as well)

While country's like America,are geared to reduce their aging Nuclear weapons stockpiles,Country's like North Korea,India,Pakistan,and even Iran, have been gearing up to show theirs.

with all this talk about nuclear weapons.
seriously the USA is still the only country to ever use them.

what gives you the right to say who CAN or CAN'T have nuclear weapons.

world police much?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sure americans want peace.

But that doesn't excuse the administration which has differnt goals., most of the time against the will of the american people.

Nobody likes a bully.

Heres a list .

www.the-philosopher.co.uk...
edit on 20-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Most of the "aid" to Pakistan was during the Soviet Invasion, US gave Pakistan money to support the mujahiden, so you can't really call that "aid". Also, the recent money that has been given to Pakistan is what it deserves, the US has been using their airbases, ports and roads for 10 years now for the Afghan war.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

Bear in mind that there are propaganda machines at work that target those least able to understand them and most willing to buy in to an attractive ideal. This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened. I would reflect to the Vietnam era and the anti-war movement that was funded, in some parts, by outside influences. The former Soviet Union is now known to have both put forth money and idealists to push the effort on American streets.

Today, Iran and radical Islam is not poor. They fund a large portion of the 'hate-Israel' and 'hate-America' effort. Many who follow these trendy beliefs rely on shallow resources and cultural popularity. It is almost a repeat of the same general mindset of the late 1960s.

None of this is to say that Vietnam was then, or Afghanistan is today, the course we should follow. But it does speak to how we lock in to ideas based on peer pressure and popularity as opposed to logic and clear vision. making it worse then and now are US administrations that are obtuse and above approach for good answers to tough questions.

We write our own epitaph every few decades. Someday, we may sleep under it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately, our nation is no longer what it used to be. We were once the shining symbol of freedom. Look at us now. We were once rugged individualists. Look at us now. We were once paragons of ingenuity. Look at us now. America was once nearly self sufficient in all things. Look at us now. We were once the most prosperous, wealthy nation in the world. Look at this nation of paupers now. We were once the land of the free. Look at this financially enslaved people now. We were once the home of the brave. Look at this land of political correctness now. America is dying my friend, and the sheeple bid her adieu instead of raging against the dying of the light.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If you seriously think it is about peacekeeping and protecting civilians, then you are sadly just another victim of mass brainwashing.'
Bet you get most "facts" from mainstream news like cnn, fox news and so on.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I only hate people I've actually met that did something to make me feel this way...I don't hate others based on nation, others opinion, race,

I have hard time trusting people now adays

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Not one country is Perfect,but Fear is the ever prevailing specter,in a World, hellbent on destruction.

Americans want peace.In a perpetual world of War,it is easy to blame America,while pointing the finger,and have three pointing back at you.

Have at it ATS.

Let the Blame game begin.

(Mods,please move if needed)

JEWSA..That's the first time I've heard of it lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason America are reducing their nuclear stockpile, is because they hold the most in the world?

No country should be able to get pissy about another country's nuclear program when they alone hold over half the world's nuclear weapons..Just my opinion of course.

I wouldn't say all Americans want peace either.

There are many U.S citizens out there who have fully latched on to the whole "America vs Terrorism" thing, & ignorantly call for the destruction of all middle-eastern countries because "that's where the terrorists come from".

However, I'm sure that % of the population is not the majority.

Don't get me wrong, I love the American people..Some of my closest friends & family are American..

But that doesn't mean the rest of the world have love for the country..& unfortunately that's the way things have turned out.

I wouldn't let the naysayers bother you though..

One of my favourite quotes: "Haters gon' hate."
edit on 20-1-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I do not think that everyone hates AMERICANS in general as that would be unjustified.

HOWEVER, everything that America stands for today in the 21st century is nothing but corruption, war, killing, confinement, imprisonment and just pure disgust.

The America of old is GONE and all that remains is a pathetic country dearly clinging to what power it has left.

The Roman empire fell
The British Empire fell

and although the US empire pails in comparison to those two great empires the US empire is already crumbling while the vultures circle and wait for the USA to impload, someone will hang.

Unfortunately the US has limited brainpower at the helm. The US has always though that bigger is better, how wrong they are and will be.

The US is a country now that is looked upon as a joke. An inferior version of Nazi Germany. Everything the US now touches turns to sh**.

They start wars for greed and can barely finish them, they send boys to do their killing in countries they have no business in and they strangle their citizens like cats in a bag.

Im just sitting back watching the show with my feet up and a smile on my face.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

link   
The US has a fairly dominant culture. Politics, music and movies to name only a few key areas of how the world sees your country from the outside.
Seriously is it any wonder why people dont like the US.
It may be the wrong image portrayed of the majority, but thats the image the world sees.

link   
I knew this topic would be a hot button one. I get my News from opening the front door,it isnt hard to see what Everyone here in America has to deal with. America is not blameless,lets get that out right away. But as an American,it is the norm to hate America,at least what I have seen recently. Even more with some of the responses I have seen in the threads,the past few weeks.America has done much good in the world too. I don't see that EVER brought up.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm tired of people on this site always trashing me for being an American. Also you can't show any support for you country or they will trash you for that too.

If we are such terrible people why not get off the American owned website and start your own?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason America are reducing their nuclear stockpile, is because they hold the most in the world?

Yeah you're Wrong

Russia has had a larger Nuclear stockpile than the US for decades and China may have a larger stockpile still.

No country should be able to get pissy about another country's nuclear program when they alone hold over half the world's nuclear weapons..Just my opinion of course.

Then Tell China that. They just came out against the idea of Iran obtaining Nukes.
Seems fair

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah, I had a feeling Russia had a hell of a lot.

That makes the two countries just as bad as each other then IMO.

At least they're trying to reduce how much they have..so I guess that's summat.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Most of the "aid" to Pakistan was during the Soviet Invasion, US gave Pakistan money to support the mujahiden, so you can't really call that "aid". Also, the recent money that has been given to Pakistan is what it deserves, the US has been using their airbases, ports and roads for 10 years now for the Afghan war.

Actually if you take a look at the link I provided,its been steady for 60 YEARS.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

If we are such terrible people why not get off the American owned website and start your own?

You serious?
While this site may be american owned it houses members of many nationalities.

I got beat up in greece by several punks and yes i hate them for what they did.
According to your logic i shouldnt eat gyros no more because it's from greece??

Or visit the country no more?
Wich is beautiful btw.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wish, that for just one day, everything the United States and it's citizens has contributed to this globe would just vanish. Poof. See how you guys would like that. You'd be crying all over the place begging us back after the first hour. (and yeah, I'm talking about your electricity and your computer). For two. Think about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Man, don't get me started on how much Britain has supported Pakistan financially over the last few years..& they still ask for more!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I'm just saying if you don't like us, there's the door. It's like me going into your favorite Pub and saying how much I don't like you and the other patrons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join