It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I am amazed at Israel's lack of military and black ops training

They are much better at this then what we saw in Iran.

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

OMG ...
.. That was textbook passive/aggressive.

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
How hard is it to believe that this nutweasel in the US would do the same damned thing?

If you are referring to Obama .. yeah, I can't argue with the nutweasel comment.

But that being said, I dont think he's capable of directing something like this.
If the USA did this, then I'd bet a box of donuts it was done AROUND the Obama administration.

But the fact is that there are MANY nations and MANY groups who do not want Iran armed with nukes. The USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and many others in that area. No one wants the nutters in Iran to have nukes. And it isn't unreasonable to believe that Iran is capable of killing off a usedup scientist who talked to the IAEA and then using his death as a means to kill off others that they want to slap 'spy' charges on.

Originally posted by Brasov
I fail to see the basis of such freehand translation of yours... can you elaborate?

You fail to see that Iran does this all the time?

And your evidence would be...????[

All over the stink'n internet. HISTORY. I'll go get a few links for you and post here ...
But really .. this is common knowledge.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yes they have become slack lately, MOSSAD used to the finest now it is more of roll the dice and see if they can get away with it, not that they had a part in this.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You fail to see that Iran does this all the time?

Again, yes I fail to see the basis of such freehand translation of yours.

As I said, Iran's words match the words the US utilizes in similar cases, except the US bombs/kills suspects first and asks questions later.

Originally posted by FlyersFan

All over the stink'n internet. HISTORY. I'll go get a few links for you and post here ...

But really .. this is common knowledge.

Not outside the US controlled media la-la-land.. care to provide an independent, credible source of your assumptions?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
On this site we have people who doubt;
9/11 (the official story)
Moon landings
Project Bluebook
Chemtrails
Flouride
2+2 = 4
et al.

But a report comes out of a totalitarian regime led by a madman who wants to bring about armageddon, and it's taken as fact with people arguing for the nutjob running the country.

Blinders, people. Please take them off.

We all know how much people here despise the west. But to go to extremes in order to justify your hate is NOT denying ignorance.
It's promoting it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
has anyone mentioned this:

JPost 01/14/2012 01:44

Mossad officers have been posing as CIA officials to recruit operatives against Iran's nuclear program, according to a Foreign Policy report published Friday.

The operations have infuriated senior US officials, who have since scaled back joint US-Israeli intelligence operations.

The report cites six US intelligence officers as sources of information - four of whom are retired and two whom are currently serving. Neither the Mossad, the CIA, nor the White House commented on the report.
'Mossad agents have been posing as CIA'

The article has more Revelations.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

personally i think it would be the other way around, CIA posing as MOSSAD, not MOSSAD posing as CIA, proves how quick we are to believe anything and everything on the net web, US ?WESTERN hate is is a live and well but who is to blame? the Policy makers and blind eye politicians that think they need to rule the world, sad times indeed

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I hope this does not burst your "blame Obama" bubble but it if from the days of Bush and Chaney www.foreignpolicy.com... from the link

False Flag
A series of CIA memos describes how Israeli Mossad agents posed as American spies to recruit members of the terrorist organization Jundallah to fight their covert war against Iran.
BY MARK PERRY | JANUARY 13, 2012

Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents. According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a "false flag" operation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I hope this does not burst your "blame Obama" bubble but it if from the days of Bush and Chaney

Nope,

Doesn't bust my "blame Obama" bubble ......

This has been going on for decades.

Obama can't stop it.

No POTUS can.

The politicians are the puppets.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

personally i think it would be the other way around, CIA posing as MOSSAD, not MOSSAD posing as CIA, proves how quick we are to believe anything and everything on the net web, US ?WESTERN hate is is a live and well but who is to blame? the Policy makers and blind eye politicians that think they need to rule the world, sad times indeed

Maybe both !

Or even all 3.

MI6 has been "loudly" silent lately !

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We don't know who is responsible for the assassination of this most recent nuclear scientist or the others who have been killed since 2007.

Iran Signals Revenge Over Killing of Scientist

Mr. Roshan was at least the fifth Iranian scientist with nuclear connections to be killed since 2007.

That very year the Bush Administration issued a directive to the CIA to conduct covert activities inside Iran and even secured almost a half billion dollars in funding.

Preparing the Battlefield

Late last year, Congress agreed to a request from President Bush to fund a major escalation of covert operations against Iran, according to current and former military, intelligence, and congressional sources. These operations, for which the President sought up to four hundred million dollars, were described in a Presidential Finding signed by Bush, and are designed to destabilize the country’s religious leadership. The covert activities involve support of the minority Ahwazi Arab and Baluchi groups and other dissident organizations. They also include gathering intelligence about Iran’s suspected nuclear-weapons program.

Perhaps, the Obama Administration carried over some of the same policies? That is just speculation, because no one has verifiable proof. People act like Iran are angels, and don't have dirt under their nails? Here is one example during the Iraq War of alleged activities by the Iranian Regime against US troops.

Officials: Captured Hezbollah agent helped plan deadly Karbala raid

U.S. sources and Iraqi militia sources have said the carefully planned operation was meant to take captives who could be traded for five Iranians held by U.S. troops since a January 10 raid in Irbil, in northern Iraq. But the Karbala attack went awry, resulting in the deaths of the five Americans.

Qais Khazali, a onetime spokesman for anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's Mehdi Army, was one of the men sought by American troops in connection with the attack. By the time of his March arrest, he had left the Mehdi Army and was leading one of the "special groups," according to U.S. intelligence.

In searching for Khazali, U.S. and allied troops found computer documents detailing the planning, training and conduct of the failed kidnapping. And they found Daqduq, whom intelligence officials said has admitted working on behalf of Iran.

That is just one, but there are other allegations of Iran stirring up sectarian violence between the Sunni and Shia and arming and training the Iraqi insurgency. No one is going to admit to it, and there will be denials. Just as with this latest assassination we can only speculate, because no government is going to come out say they did it. At the moment, Iran has arrested some people and is turning the screws on them. That is all. Nobody is commenting on it.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

Washington denied any role in the assassination, and London condemned the killing of civilians. Israel has not commented publicly.

It should not be long now until Iran has the confessions they are looking for? It will be the US, UK, Israel, or all three. Lets wait and see . . .
edit on 16-1-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
IMO , it just seems so obvious that these attacks on there nuclear facilities are being orchestrated by either the CIA, Israel or the UN.

Iran probably know dam well who did it but cant do anything, becasue, maybe, just maybe, they dont want a war?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

In 2002, NCRI was first to blow the whistle on Iran's secret nuclear ambitions which had been kept secret from western intelligence for 18 years. The information proved accurate. Several Iranian scientists were later arrested and executed by the regime for having passed that information to NCRI.

"The Green Embassy Campaign, a group of defected Iranian diplomats with headquarters in Oslo posted a statement accusing Iran’s leaders for the assassinat­ion of the scientist. “The late Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan was a critic of the regime’s nuclear program in its current form which is done to the cost of national poverty, inflation, sanctions and escalation to a new war on the Iranian nation,” the statement in Farsi reads. “He was against buying raw material from Africa and Latin America and bribing Venezuelan statesmen to secretly transport the material to Iran and North Korea.”

www.intellectualconservative.com...

edit on Mon Jan 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I would bet they are innocent people of the crime but enemies of the state.

These men will die to exclaim justice, when there is none.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

My, my, my...hasn't this thread brought out the nuts and the deflectors.
1'st thing...cui bono? Well, Israel has been doing most of the tub-thumping about Iran's nuclear policy, and if we recall, they bombed a Syrian nuke enrichment plant a few years ago. Seems pretty obvious there.

Next...Iran doing it to themselves? Puleeeze. That's just dumb. This makes the 5th nuclear scientist killed. If they constructed their own false-flags, you'd have thought the first four would have made the point.

Iran will extract false testimony by torture? Really? America has been sending prisoners all over the world to be tortured by their allies...if not by Americans themselves. Let's lose that note of high indignence cuz that moral high ground left the station a long time ago.

Iranian nut jobs? How about those GOP-based evangelicals that are supporters of Israel in order to hasten the Apocalypse, and so by grease their way into Paradise? Is that any saner than bringing on the 12th Mahdi?

Finally...let's wring the antisemitism out of the politics. JEWSA? That might sound funky in Russian, but to western ears it sound like the Festrunk Brothers.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I know some of you think Iran killed this scientist, but I'm not buying that ridiculous story and feel sorry for anyone who actually believes it.

Yet...

Many here will scream False Flag at a drop of a hat in a similar situation if it incriminates the US/West.

Right?

The details are slim but this appears to be the real deal as a top Iranian official has made the announcement. The suspects are under interrogation as at this very moment. No word yet on the nationality of the detainees.

Yes...

The details are slim and one should consider the source. As you said an "Iranian Official" Has everybody's cheese slid completely off their cracker today? Now apparently we here at ATS are believing ANY Official Government Announcements?

This may be Iranian propaganda aimed at showing they have the situation under control. I would think that any of the people who did this would have skipped town after the assassination, but these people work in strange ways.

I agree.

Anybody they have "Captured" will be shown on Iranian TV and one could expect a full court display of guilt.

Maybe they had other plans to complete before they leave?

That's assumptive.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
On this site we have people who doubt;
9/11 (the official story)
Moon landings
Project Bluebook
Chemtrails
Flouride
2+2 = 4
et al.

But a report comes out of a totalitarian regime led by a madman who wants to bring about armageddon, and it's taken as fact with people arguing for the nutjob running the country.

And your source is CNN, FOX and the official western controlled media.

Here we doubt and question official truths.

The pretended "crazyness" of Iran's leadership belongs to the offical belief system propagated by the western controlled media... (propagate -as in propaganda)

Not a speck of evidence to support it!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I have more faith in Iran's than in the US justice system.

In the US these "terrorists" would be out to unlimited detention without charges.. not even Pol Pot did that!

In Iran at least they're informed of their charges and stand trial.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have more faith in Iran's than in the US justice system... unlimited detention without charges, not even Pol Pot!

LOL! Considering Iran has already executed 43 people this year...and what day is this...the 16th?? LOL!

2nd.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have more faith in Iran's than in the US justice system... unlimited detention without charges, not even Pol Pot!

LOL! Considering Iran has already executed 43 people this year...and what day is this...the 16th?? LOL!

2nd.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join