It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

MMM, tasty. Sounds like cannibalism. Consuming blood is a sin. Looks like theyre out to fan the flames of war. I'd say the mullah's are definately working towards it. Amhadi Rosahn family sounds like theyre into vampirism...how pagan.

Psst, Psst ..Hey Lonewolf

Now don't tell anyone , but once a week, myself and a few hundred people meet in a building to EAT the body of Christ, and DRINK his blood.

It's kinda kool, looks like a scene from the walking dead.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I know some of you think Iran killed this scientist, but I'm not buying that ridiculous story and feel sorry for anyone who actually believes it.

The details are slim but this appears to be the real deal as a top Iranian official has made the announcement. The suspects are under interrogation as at this very moment. No word yet on the nationality of the detainees.

This may be Iranian propaganda aimed at showing they have the situation under control. I would think that any of the people who did this would have skipped town after the assassination, but these people work in strange ways.

Maybe they had other plans to complete before they leave?

I will update as more info is released.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

That's nice, anyone who thinks differently than you is obviously an idiot. Thank you for your pity.

Even though you think it is unlikely that any assassin would stick around yet it is unplausible that Iran could have killed their own guy. After he told the world what they were up to.

Again thanks for your pity.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

That's nice, anyone who thinks differently than you is obviously an idiot. Thank you for your pity.

I don't recall using the word idiot.

I guess I did use the words "I feel sorry for" which would contradict me saying I don't feel pity for you so I'm kind of screwed on that one.

If you're one of the believers that Iran did this, perhaps you can help convince me by sharing your logic on how you came to this conclusion?

I'm open to other viewpoints and am willing to consider alternate possibilities.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I personally did not know him, but my friend, who is a very well rounded, intelligent woman, says "This is impossible! This scenario is so far removed from his personality and personal view on Iran." He would constantly talk about changing his fellow soldiers view "one friend at a time". She went to Iran with him a couple of times.

She told me, if she had found out that Amir had defected and went back to Iran, it wouldn't have surprised her. BUT, to find out he was attempting to harm Iran, is impossible!

I know her well enough to say, I trust her opinion and judgment. They have mutual friends, a couple of them she met when in Iran. They were told, members of his family were taken away by police.... Then they aired his confession, and days later the family members were returned.

Did you know he was fingered before he even reached Iran? It isn't like he was there, caught doing anything wrong... He hadn't even gotten off the plane, and was already deemed an American spy.

The Iranian Intelligence Ministry said its agents identified Hekmati before his arrival in Iran, at Bagram Air Field in neighboring Afghanistan. Bagram is the main base for American and other international forces outside Kabul, the Afghan capital.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Even though you think it is unlikely that any assassin would stick around yet it is unplausible that Iran could have killed their own guy. After he told the world what they were up to.

Why would Iran kill their own guy? Do you think he would have been allowed to talk to the IAEA if they had something to hide? That is unpossible.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have almost 100% confidence it was either Mossad, Some American alphabet outfit, or British.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Brasov
You're having a hard time spinning the admission: "PAID BY THE U.S. CONGRESS" from their web site.

You're having a hard time reading .... and a hard time telling the truth ...

IRANRIGHTS.ORG: About the Foundation

The Abdorrahman Boroumand Foundation receives approximately 50% of its support from private U.S. foundations, 34% of its support from private European foundations, and 16% of its funding from the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), a private non-governmental organization (NGO), which, though funded by the US Congress, is governed by an independent, nonpartisan board of directors.

It says that only 16% of the funding for that site comes from the National Endowment for Democracy - a private NON-GOVERNMENTAL and philanthropic organization. That in turn receives some funding from the US gov't because it's a NGO.

Try actually READING something for a change. And stop lying if you can. :shk:
Now be a good lil' newbie poster and go back and read the information provided at those links.
Educate yourself.
edit on 1/16/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed word

I have worked for these "NGO" organisations. Though we were never in charge of killing people.

You know what this "NGO" organisation does in a foreign country? They are spies. I did not care because the country they were spying was my enemy too and I knew who I was "working" for. In fact I have worked for most of these "NGO"s and UN organisations and what not. And although the simple worker there or the locals were of course not spies - they did work on stuff like building something in a country (as a cover up), but most of the time, the "big boys" would go to remote mountainous border areas, meet with some people there, while the local driver only had to drive them up to one point.

One of these "organisations" (I shall not name it, but it is also one which is "national" and "democratic" - also supported by the State Department) even had a huge safe with "black money" and a direct link to the State Department, where they would send information every day.

One german organisation which is always very "quick" to come to war torn areas to "help" is actually a cover up for BND. I happened to work for them too (Might have to do something with my ability to pass as a number of nationals seeing that I speak many many languages) - I "happened to see" with my own eyes many "documents" in these organisations, memos and even private emails, sent through secure servers and I know very well what they really do in those countries.

So, anyone coming now and telling me that this guy there in Iraq, who just so happens was an ex-marine, is only working for a "private company" or a "consultant firm" or stuff, can shove it. I KNOW what are they really working on.

As I said, not all of them of course, but people like the one, (a US marine), going to work in Iran ... for a "NGO" or a "private company" ... yeah, right ....

Oh, and it's almost an "open secret" in those countries ... especially if the countries happened to be smaller, where people know each other ...

edit on 16/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

I heard he was "fingered" before he crossed into Iran. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they were monitoring him in Afghanistan?

You're only relaying a message so I won't shoot the messenger.

Is there any chance of her joining ATS and sharing her story?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Ofcourse they are blaming the enemy but to accuse 3 countries of one sloppy little attack is laughable at best Ok is everyone done blaming the US now?? good
edit on 16-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: e

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

You have a few things wrong...

He wasn't in Iran with any organization. He was visiting Family.

Because of his military back ground he was tagged before he even reached Iran..

Just because you were James Bond in another life, does not mean that Amir was.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed The best way to keep a nuclear scientist alive? Make him appear dead and blame people you hate.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Once again we find ourselfs between countries that are both full of it. You never know what to believe, did the US or Israel send in assassins to kill this scientist...could happen. Is Iran talking out of there sphincter.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

Ok is everyone done blaming the US now?? good

Sorry, I'm not quite sure I catch your drift.

Are you implying that the U.S. is immune to investigations even if evidence points to their involvement in a crime? There is no proof yet that it is the Americans that did it but the evidence so far points to U.S. Israeli involvement over any other possibilities.

I don't see you asking the people who are blaming Iran if everyone is done blaming Iran.

Please know that there is hypocrisy in your statement. You didn't ask people stop blaming Iran, even though they appear to be the innocent ones in all of this.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shermanator
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

You have a few things wrong...

He wasn't in Iran with any organization. He was visiting Family.

Because of his military back ground he was tagged before he even reached Iran..

Just because you were James Bond in another life, does not mean that Amir was.

That was not in "another life". I can name you most of the organisations I worked for, except for a few, which I choose not to name: The ones I will name are, for example: UN (general), UNHCR, World Vision, Mercy Corps, New Vision, the Wall Street Journal (btw, my partner was a Jew, go figure, while I am muslim ...), and a number of "local" NGOs, directly or indirectly linked to the above. All the work I did with them was in war torn areas or "unstable" countries which were at the time viewed as "unfriendly" to the US and the West.

And we do not know Amir was visiting his family, that is what his family in the US says. Are you expecting them to say what was he really doing there? They probably do not even know!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Are you implying that the U.S. is immune to investigations even if evidence points to their involvement in a crime?

No.

There is no proof yet that it is the Americans that did it but the evidence so far points to U.S. Israeli involvement over any other possibilities.

Evidence?
Presented by whom?
An Iranian official?
PressTV?

Please know that there is hypocrisy in your statement. You didn't ask people stop blaming Iran, even though they appear to be the innocent ones in all of this.

This is ATS.
The False Flag card is used on a daily basis

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Iran probably just grabbed some whitish looking people off the streets. I feel sorry for whoever is being interrogated right now. God knows what medieval, sick, twisted things are being done to those people as we speak... Unless they don't really have any suspects and are just bluffing. Better stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSleepCreep
I feel sorry for whoever is being interrogated right now. God knows what medieval, sick, twisted things are being done to those people as we speak...

What's the worst they could be doing, Enhanced Interrogation and perhaps some Urination.
Standards set by the US.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shermanator

I personally did not know him, but my friend, who is a very well rounded, intelligent woman, says "This is impossible!

Oh, so your "evidence" is your "friend".

I have a friend too, he is a very well rounded, intelligent man. And he says this guy is a filthy spy.

See what I did there?

Now, which should we believe?

As many have pointed out. In a tense situation like this, this guy, who was a US Marine, chooses to NOW travel to Iran (where war could brake out any moment), then there are these facts to consider:

He was a US Marine.
He had special training.
From March to August 2010, Hekmati worked for BAE Systems, said company spokesman Brian Roehrkasse. He said Hekmati left the company to take a civilian position with the U.S. GOVERNMENT, but he had no details.

Hekmati was identified at Bagram Air Field in neighboring Afghanistan before coming to Iran.

Hekmati's father said in a December interview with the AP that his son was a former Arabic translator in the U.S. Marines.

At the time, he was working in Qatar as a contractor for a company "that served the Marines," his father said, without providing more specific details.

Read between the lines: US Marines, Special training, worked for BAE Systems then as civilian for the US GOVERNEMENT. Then Bagram Air Field. Then worked as "translator" in the Marines and in Qatar for a company "that served the Marines" ...

Connect the dots.
edit on 16/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSleepCreep
Iran probably just grabbed some whitish looking people off the streets. I feel sorry for whoever is being interrogated right now. God knows what medieval, sick, twisted things are being done to those people as we speak... Unless they don't really have any suspects and are just bluffing. Better stay tuned.

Whitish you say? You do know that Iranians are persians, right? They are the ones where the term "Arian" comes from ...
Most of them are pretty white.

But this shows your pre-disposition to judge them right away.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I'm just saying the CIA wouldnt use a sloppy car bomb. The guy would disappear. He is worth more to the US alive than dead. Im sure the US would capture him and "work" out information. You conspiracy types are grasping at straws. "something happened blame the US" The US, UK and Israel all collaborated over a car bombing I think not.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join