It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Yeah, and Iran has a 20 year history of not disclosing information regarding their nuclear program.

How many does Israel have? How many IEAE inspections have taken place in Israel and how many in Iran?

Why doesn't the JEWSA make so much noise about the nuclear program of Israel?

It's about time Iran kicks the IEAE spies out and reneges from the NNPT.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
How about you stow your antisemitism out of sight in that dark creepy closet where it belongs, and get back to the subject of geopolitics, eh?

Is pointing yout that the most probable cuplrit are the JEWSA an act of antisemitism? Then so be it.

So predictable... when put into a corner women and jews resort to the classic emotional blackmail.

Sorry...that is not the brand of discussion we have around here. So long, and happy trails.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
Does anyone know the manner in which the scientist was killed ?

His car was blown up by what the Iranians called a "magnetized bomb".

I haven't seen any solid proof of this but it's the "official" cause of death that's been floating around. There have been several killings over the last couple years that share the same characteristics.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Either accept other people's opinion's and the facts they use to back it up or leave

I accept facts, not propaganda. You haven't been able to back your propaganda with independent sources, so it's you who should learn to STFU.

It is still factual. As i have said before and will reiterate All you need to do is research and you will be faced with numerous sources regarding Iran's methods of torture and the way they use it to gain false answers.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And you ignore the fact that in the rest of my post, I used 9/11 as a similar false-flag event.

Iran has a nutjob as a leader. Just face it.

Can't understand why folks just can't see that and call it for what it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I know some of you think Iran killed this scientist, but I'm not buying that ridiculous story and feel sorry for anyone who actually believes it.

The /details are slim/ but this appears to be the real deal as a top Iranian official has made the announcement.

You do a fine job of introducing new topics but let me recommend that you begin and stop at that. Your logic epic fails you.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It is still factual.

You can repeat a lie until your jawbone drops, but it doesn' t make it factual, evidence makes factual.

You guys are trying too hard to prevent this discussion from departing the JEWSA view about Iran. You're subjective and get a sense of pride being taht way.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BinderExtra

Originally posted by beezzer

Iran has a nutjob as a leader. Just face it.

Can't understand why folks just can't see that and call it for what it is.

Perhaps because such accusation only shows up in the JEWSAN media?

Perhaps because such accusation rests on jewish translations of Ahmadinejad's words as its only base?

I don't see the leaders of the FREE WORLD having problems with Ahmadinejad, why does the corporate-owned West?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It is still factual.

You can repeat a lie until your jawbone drops, but it doesn' t make it factual, evidence makes factual.

You guys are trying too hard to prevent this discussion from departing the JEWSA view about Iran. You're subjective and get a sense of pride being taht way.

Mate, there is only so many times i will reiterate my quote. Your arrogance is blocking your view on this subject. There is heaps of evidence to suggest that Iran does torture people for false answers, look it up, because i am not going to do it for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   
Here's an interesting statement from the scientist's family:

In a message in reply to a letter of condolence sent by Supreme Leader of Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei to mark the martyrdom of the Iranian university professor, Ahmadi Rosahn's family voiced confidence that "any drop of the blood of dear Mostafa will nourish thousands of brave youths all around the country".

They also renewed their obedience to the Islamic Republic and its religious leadership.

By the way, how does one go about "renewing their obedience" anyway? Were they not obedient before?

english.farsnews.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

By the way, how does one go about "renewing their obedience" anyway? Were they not obedient before?

Playing with semantics after a dubious translation again? It just shows how weak your case really is.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

There is heaps of evidence to suggest that Iran does torture people for false answers, look it up, because i am not going to do it for you.

You are interested in smearing Iran, not me... so you go and look up some credible material or leave this thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Playing with semantics after a dubious translation again? It just shows how weak your case really is.

A dubious translation from the Fars News Agency?

Boy, you're really grasping for straws now, aren't you? You're losing your meaningless battle based on your tired rants instead of taking the time to come up with sources as to what's happening. Take a breather and read up, will you?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Any evidence to back your claims?

I have a very accurate track record and my theories are as good as anyone else's.

Please point out a what part of my statement that lacks logic because your attempt to assassinate my character was rather amateurish.

Patiently waiting but judging by the lack of intelligence shown in your post I'm not expecting much of a response from you.

Do you have anything about the topic to contribute or are you all done now?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

I have brought you a piece of evidence, now it is your decision on whether or not you want to research it. I am not going to waste my time gathering sources for you, only for you to come back at me with the anti USA/Israel propaganda.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

A dubious translation from the Fars News Agency?

Yes, english is not their native language, remember?

You're ridiculous basing a whole conspiracy on the word "renew"

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join