It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by beezzer

I'm going to guess that CE would say that it was Mossad POSING as CIA, without any consideration that pulling such a stunt would mean absolute death for the Marine who's already on death row for being a U.S. spy, because Mossad could care less about what happens to Americans in custody over there already!

The most likely scenario based on the available information is explained here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deet, you should count yourself lucky that I even respond to your ignorance. Do you honestly think the White House gives a flying # about the marine in custody? That statement alone shows the flaws in your thought processes.

I care about American civilians but I feel very little sympathy for spies who commit treason for their corporate overlords. Do you always feel sympathy for murderous war mongers who blindly follow orders who get caught behind enemy lines?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Who gives a # whether he is a Jew or not. The fact of the matter still stands, Iran does indeed torture people until they hear false confessions. I reckon that if they wanted you to say something in particular and put you under physical and mental torture you would tell them what they wanted to hear. Stop being follish and arrogant.
edit on 16-1-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Who gives a # whether he is a Jew or not

A jew AND a yank that worked for the U.S. government.

Common sense tells you the enemies of Iran have vested interets in lying about Iran.... do you have common sense?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Uh, the nuclear scientist had just met with IAEA inspectors a few days before his death. You think there's a possibility that he may have unleashed some information that he wasn't supposed to? Think about it.

You need to do the thniking, pal... if he was a traitor then he'd be executed publicly to set an example. That's Iran's way.

Yeah, well maybe his assassination was his public example and Iran's way. Maybe the scientist didn't know that informing the IAEA that they were moving enrichment to another facility was an offense, but only following protocol because Iran has convinced everyone that they have nothing to hide! Wake up! It wasn't like the scientist revealed that they were starting a new facility, just moving operations to another one! Why would he think there was harm in that if operations itself hadn't changed?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Who owns iranhumanrights.org?

Aaron Rhodes – Policy Advisor ---> a JEW.

Really,your hatred for Israel and the United States is astounding.

Its telling the kind of hatred,that runs rampant nowadays.

Alas,History doomed to repeat.

Even when we have driven the Jew out of Germany, he remains our world enemy-Adolf Hitler

On Topic:

Iran will "find" the culprits,regardless if they are involved or not.

Someone has to pay,as to not lose faith,in the eyes of the supreme leader.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Who gives a # whether he is a Jew or not

A jew AND a yank that worked for the U.S. government.

Common sense tells you the enemies of Iran have vested interets in lying about Iran.... do you have common sense?

Look, enemies have always been spreading lies and disinfo of each other since...ever, it's called propaganda. Now, you appear to be too ignorant enough to the point that you don't even consider what propaganda Iran and the Middle East spews out about the West.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yeah, well maybe his assassination was his public example and Iran's way.

You don't seem to know how public example works or are you just playing dumb?

There cannot be public example without telling the public what the man did wrong. This hasn't happened, therefore your thesis has no base.

We' ve got two foreign intelligent services with a motive though, and they've been VERY LOUD about it for 10 years... hard to spin this intertest away!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Look, enemies have always been spreading lies and disinfo of each other since...ever, it's called propaganda.

Yes, and you' e a propagandist of the lowest quality I've ever met. Discrediting you is as easy as taking candy from a schoolgirl.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Really,your hatred for Israel and the United States is astounding.

So predictable... when put into a corner women and jews resort to the classic emotional blackmail.

It doesn' t work with me, cry me a river little girl.

How about you stow your antisemitism out of sight in that dark creepy closet where it belongs, and get back to the subject of geopolitics, eh?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Either accept other people's opinion's and the facts they use to back it up or leave

I accept facts, not propaganda. You haven't been able to back your propaganda with independent sources, so it's you who should learn to STFU.

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

How about you stow your antisemitism out of sight in that dark creepy closet where it belongs, and get back to the subject of geopolitics, eh?

Is pointing yout that the most probable cuplrit are the JEWSA an act of antisemitism? Then so be it.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Does anyone know the manner in which the scientist was killed ?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

We' ve got two foreign intelligent services with a motive though, and they've been VERY LOUD about it for 10 years... hard to spin this intertest away!

Yeah, and Iran has a 20 year history of not disclosing information regarding their nuclear program.

Do you really think that when a scientist slips up by accident that Iran's going to announce it to the public? This would do more damage to encouraging their college students to get science and technology degrees than leading them to believe an outsider was doing it. Heck, this plays right into their, "do it for your country and do it for Allah" stance.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Because Russia already gave them one about 10 years ago. Putin said they did on Larry King Live. I still don't know why no one else heard it. He was very blunt at the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

link   

link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
Does anyone know the manner in which the scientist was killed ?

2 guys rode up on a motorbike, attached a magnetic bomb to the car of the Nuke scientist. When he hopped in ... boom. In other words, an assassination

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join