It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests in killing of nuclear scientist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And you ignore the fact that in the rest of my post, I used 9/11 as a similar false-flag event.

Iran has a nutjob as a leader.

Just face it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It is pretty funny actually, the silly theories people come up with, I mean here we have Iran, just recently captured a US drone, they have the west on the back foot with a nice jab, now they've caught people involved with the scientist's death and you think that instead of coming in with the cross to put the west down even further that they will say they're NOT from the west?

I don't get your logic?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I guess nobody credits the Kurdish (PLK?)or other resistance groups in Iran with the ability to carry out such things.....
personally i think it makes much m,ore sense that these will be the culprits they have in custody, and they will testify they were supported etc by Isreal or the US.....
I certainly doubt they have one of our own nationals in jail, but hey, ya never know.....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov
The countries that profit the most from a dead iranian nuclear scientist are the more likely culprits: the JEWSA.

Is JEWSA listed on the NASDEQ?

And you talk about bias.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Brasov

The conditioning of some members is frightening.

Notice how they jump in right away claiming Iran killed the scientist and also ridicule anyone who thinks it might be a Mossad/CIA operation?

Let's ignore the recently confirmed US spies caught in Iran and other countries.

ATS is full of comedic relief

This is almost as funny as the drone fiasco!

You're right, the conditioning of some members is frightening. You being one of them.

So, once again, I'll ask you, why do you think the Mossad or CIA would do this when a captured spy is already on death row and others have supposedly been detained? Are you saying that the Israeli government or American government could care less about what happens to this ex-marine or any other detained Americans?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Iran is done for...

They need to realize there
demize is at hand for
all of there murderous actions
and crimes against humanity.

They will be stopped with force
from developing a nuclear weapon
and there is nothing any one is going
to do about it..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

And you talk about bias.

So you tell us who benefits most from this murder other than the JEWSA.

Go ahead, show us how brilliant you are.

Originally posted by Deetermined
So, once again, I'll ask you, why do you think the Mossad or CIA would do this when a captured spy is already on death row and others have supposedly been detained?

Spies are expendable, the value of their life has already been weighed in the cort/benefit analysis of the operation.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
considering Iran's track record of making detainees say what they want them to say.

There's no suech record, you're just biased to believe that.

what? I'm not biased at all. Do you have any evidence to state otherwise? No, then get lost mate.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No word on the nationality of the detainees yet.

If I were forced to take a guess I would say it's most likely an Iranian national with ties to the Jundollah or MKO who are organizations with established ties to Mossad and the CIA. If you don't believe me you can look it up. My logic is very efficient BTW TYVM

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And you talk about bias.

So you tell us who benefits most from this murder other than the JEWSA.

Go ahead, show us how brilliant you are.

And Iran has no other ENEMY'S in the region? Maybe ENEMY'S that don't want Nukes in their backyard?

Keep the Tinfoil hat on.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

considering Iran's track record of making detainees say what they want them to say.

what? I'm not biased at all. Do you have any evidence to state otherwise? No, then get lost mate.

Yes I do, you talk about a record you have no evidence of.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Deetermined

I still think that this is all Iran's doing.
They killed the scientist, they find his killers, they make a deal out of everything.

Bull-dookey.

On this site, many (most) think Bush planned 9/11.

How hard is it to believe that this nutweasel in Iran would do the same damned thing?

They killed the civilians (WTC), they find the killers (Al Qaeda), they make a deal out of everything (Invade numerous countries).

Bull-dookey.

On this site, many (few which are gullable to MSM propaganda) think that Iran planned 9/11.

How hard is it to believe that this nutweasel in the US would do the same damned thing?

Do you see what i did there?

----

Of course it is Possible that Iran could have assassinated their own scientist, but what on Earth would they have to gain from it?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

I want to see what evidence you claim you have.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

And Iran has no other ENEMY'S in the region? Maybe ENEMY'S that don't want Nukes in their backyard?

Perhaps, but then again why is all the noise coming from the JEWSA?

Do you thing the JEWSA are agents working for those smaller countries?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Irans days are numbered
especially with arresting
innocent people and making
up bogus charges.

Irans crimes against the world
will soon be payed for in blood.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
arresting
innocent people and making
up bogus charges.

Why would anyone give any credit to your fantasies?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Of course it is Possible that Iran could have assassinated their own scientist, but what on Earth would they have to gain from it?

Uh, the nuclear scientist had just met with IAEA inspectors a few days before his death. You think there's a possibility that he may have unleashed some information that he wasn't supposed to? Think about it. The scientist is killed on Tuesday. Iran formally announces that they're going to move enrichment activity to underground Fordo the previous Saturday. That might have been the same day that the scientist released the information to IAEA and Iran felt compelled to announce it publicly so it didn't look like they had anything to hide....once again!! Just like the announcement of the Fordo/Qom facility after it was detected by satellite.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes I do, you talk about a record you have no evidence of.

Try this on for size:

The Campaign warns that the incommunicado nature of their eighteen day long detention in an undisclosed location increases the likelihood that the four are facing psychological and physical torture for the purposes of extracting false confessions.

“Time and again opposition figures in Iran are detained without contact with their families or lawyers, only to undergo abuse and appear on TV weeks later confessing to baseless charges,”

www.iranhumanrights.org...

Not to mention the recently convicted spy. There are other cases of this type of torture as well. All you need to do is research it, or, are you to arrogant to do so?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Uh, the nuclear scientist had just met with IAEA inspectors a few days before his death. You think there's a possibility that he may have unleashed some information that he wasn't supposed to? Think about it.

You need to do the thniking, pal... if he was a traitor then he'd be executed publicly to set an example. That's Iran's way.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Try this on for size:

Who owns iranhumanrights.org?

Aaron Rhodes – Policy Advisor ---> A yank and a JEW.

Rhodes was educated at Reed College and in the Committee on Social Thought at the University of Chicago, where he was awarded a PhD. After serving in political and governmental positions in Chicago and Illinois

Why would an intelligent person give credit to the one-sided unproven accusations of the enemies of Iran?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join