It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
We should have listened to General Patton in 1945 when he said the massive US military that was already in Europe should just keep on pushing east and take Russia out of the picture,to prevent any future conflicts from arising...Then shortly after saying that...Patton was killed in a freak auto accident...

Hmmmm...I wonder why...Then there would have been no enemy and no cold war to spend billions on,to build and test new weapons for and no reason to fill the american public with fear and hate...

Alone among U.S. leaders he warned that America should act immediately,while her supremacy was unchallengeable,to end that danger.Unfortunately,his warning went unheeded and he was quickly silenced by a convenient "accident" which took his life...Pattons Warning > www.natvan.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

This could have taken Russia out of the picture as only US had the atomic bomb at that time. But Russians paid a horrendous price from the WWII with 30 Million dead of which 20 million were common civilians. While Americans did not like Russians and hated communism, they took a more humane approach of containment rather than resorting to war and further destruction.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

check Gideon Polya's work on the British empire. Official documentation in indian records indicate that direct deaths due to british were 150-250 million.But if indirect deaths are considered then figure goes to 1.8 billion in 200 years.
sites.google.com...

It is estimated that 1.8 billion Indians died avoidably from dire deprivation under the British, notable atrocities including 10 million Indians butchered in reprisals for the 1857 uprising (see Amaresh Misra's book “ “War of Civilizations: India AD 1857” –(Volume I -The Road to Delhi; & Volume II- The Long Revolution) ” : warofcivilisations.blogspot.com... ), the Great Bengal Famine of 1769-1779 (that killed 10 million Bengalis, 1/3 of the population), 2 centuries of British-imposed famines that killed scores of millions, most notably in the latter half of the 19th century and culminating in the 1943-1945 Bengali Holocaust, the man-made atrocity in which 6-7 million Indians in Bihar, Bengal, Assam and Orissa were deliberately starved to death by the British in the World War 2 Bengal Famine (see the transcript of the BBC broadcast “Bengal Famine” involving me, Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen and other scholars: www.open2.net... ; see also Gideon Polya's book “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History”: globalavoidablemortality.blogspot.com... ).
www.countercurrents.org...

newbritishempire.site11.com...

This is more evidence (if more evidence were wanted) of India “moving forward” (to quote the horrible contemporary Newspeak) after suffering 2 centuries of genocidal British rule in which avoidable deaths in India from British-imposed deprivation in the period 1757-1947 totaled 1.8 billion, an Indian Holocaust and an Indian Genocide as defined by Article 2 of the UN Genocide Convention. Using census and other estimates of Indian population in these periods, post-invasion excess deaths totaled 0.6 billion, 1757-1837; 0.5 billion, 1837-1901 under Queen Victoria; and 0.4 billion in 1901-1947; this being 1.5 billion in total and 1.8 billion victims if the carnage in the various royalty-ruled Indian British Protectorate States are included.
mwcnews.net...

Madhusree Mukerjee systematically successively analyzes the background to the Bengali Holocaust in a prologue that deals with British India and the massive recurrent man-made famines, commencing with the 1769-1770 Bengal Famine in which 10 million people died due to British greed. Not quoted is Amaresh Misra’s book “War of Civilizations: India AD 1857” that estimates that 10 million people died in British reprisals for the 1857 Indian rebellion. While the appalling famine history of British India is outlined the genocidal aspect is downplayed. Thus it can be estimated from British census and comparative mortality data that 1.8 billion Indians died prematurely less than 2 centuries of British rule. While Mukerjee makes clear the British economic exploitation of India, she downplays the reality that endemic poverty and hunger in India made it possible for a distant island of scores of millions to rule hundreds of millions of disempowered Indian subjects with the help of well-fed sepoys and other collaborators...
mwcnews.net...

As for Stalin issue, I have spoken and have several debates with my russian friends some communist ,some liberal.Communists attribute around 700,000 deaths to Stalin,while my liberal russian friends attribute around 2.5 million.I won't base my estimates on black book of communism and Hearst press's yellow journalism tactics.
www.stalinsociety.org.uk...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Hitler had crude nuclear bombs which he used against the russians if some accounts were believed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

That is very sickening indeed! Truly Evil of the British. Wonder why such a murder on mega scale is not even mentioned anywhere in the media.
edit on 16-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by isaac7777

British empire was a the largest mass murderer with 1.8 billion murdered by it in 200 years. Then Mao,Hitler,Trotsky .Stalin was a choir boy compared to them.

The Catholic Church and its Popes with all their holy wars,crusades,witch killings and land grants to snuff out the Native Indians of the Americas and the Natives of Africa and elsewhere would give them a run for their money as far as overall death tolls go...

The Doctrines Decreed By Roman Catholic Popes,begining in 1452,were adopted by European Christian Nations for the purpose of providing them a legal cover to pillage and destroy non-White Civilizations around the World, whose citizens were indiscriminately slaughtered by the tens of thousands, enslaved, raped and dehumanized...

The origins of the Doctrine can be traced to Pope Nicholas V's issuance of the Papal Bull Romanus Pontifex in 1452.The bull allowed Portugal to claim and conquer lands in West Africa.Pope Alexander VI extended to Spain the right to conquer newly-found lands in 1493, with the Papal Bull Inter Caetera...

In 1500,there were roughly 20 million American Indians.In 1900,there were about 240,000.David Stanner and many others estimate the total Indian dead in the Americas to be roughly 100 million.It’s difficult to imagine how a genocide could be more complete...

In terms of percentages,the American genocide killed more than 98% of Indians,rendering this holocaust more efficiently lethal than any disease known to mankind...

Indian cultures were erased,libraries of oral tradition functionally burned and many of the survivors were effectively buried in mass graves under bibles...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

history is written by the victors not by the vanquished.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I do not endorse the fact that Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom or the way the Kingdom placates the Super Religious by donating money that establishes Madrassas...but I have been there and reguardless of a few laws that Americans would balk at...the Kingdom has been smart in how it has spread the wealth. I am not condoning this mind you....I am just saying that any nation with massive oil reserves can make it a nice place for people to live.

Most people who are actual Saudis...enjoy a very high standard of living. They do however employ a vast quantity of people from other countries to do the physical work. They have a strick observation of Islamic Law but going into a Saudi mall is very similar to one in the U.S. and the people seem happy enough.

Now go to Iran...a country that is on the verge of breaking out in democracy with Millions of Western Loving Youths who are computer savy and if it was not for the way the secret police has no problem with murdering a kid...this country would already be a Democracy. All the current threats to the U.S. and the world are coming from a tiny minority and the U.S. has to be very careful should some type of skirmish break out as the power elite would use it as an excuse to kill many of the Pro-Democracy leaders.

I see Iran going Democratic in 2 to 5 years...nothing can stop that now. But the Iranian Leadership may want to go down with the ship...and this makes this a very dangerous unknown situation.

As far as the Russians getting involved with this...that is a JOKE OF ENORMOUS PROPORTIONS! The Russians or the Chinese have no intention of getting involved with this issue. Once the IRANIAN IDIOCY of making a statement to the world that they might Militarily Block the Strait...of the lifeline of the majority of the worlds nations energy supply....both the Russians and the Chinese knew it was GAME OVER! Any possibility of help to Iran from either of those two nations died with that statement.

This is now a matter for the U.S. Military....if IRAN does something stupid....and I don't think they will...they will realize they have played their last card and the only other thing they could do...declare that they have built a Nuclear Bomb...would bring INSTANT U.S. Military action whether the Iranians are lying or not.

Iran's days are numbered and a new Iran that is Democratic and prosperous is very near. This I am sue of....unless the Old Guard want's to go out in FLAMES...and even for this..the U.S. has a plan. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

If Russians and Chinese do not help Iran if it is attacked by US, then down the road both Rus/Chn will find themselves in the same 'under attack' situation. Helping Iran does not mean sending troops and ships. There are lots of other ways to help and still be officially out of the war.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

The USA from mid-1945 through 1948,could have done anything it wanted,any where it chose to do so,without firing a shot,because we alone had the atom bomb,we could have and should have taken russia out of the picture and obtained most of the oil and then there would have been no cold war and we wouldnt have to answer to and suck up to the middle easterners because they have oil...

But thats not how things work,then there would have been no enemies and no cold war to spend billions on,to build and test new weapons for and no reason to fill the american public with fear and hate

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

To take Russia out has been an Anglosaxon goal for several centuries now.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
reply to post by blocula

To take Russia out has been an Anglosaxon goal for several centuries now.
Napoleons army more or less burnt Moscow to the ground in 1812,Hitlers Nazis killed around 30 million russians between the summer of 1941 and the spring of 1945 and the Mongols conquered most of russia about 700 years ago...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Know what's funny about that post?
That you think Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were surprise attacks. lolllllll

Pretty much every war we've been in has involved false flag operations.
edit on 17-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
People always talk about how fast the weather here in New England can change,well thats nothing compared to how often countries change sides during wars...

On August 24,1814,led by General Robert Ross,a British force occupied Washington, D.C. and set fire to many public buildings following the American defeat at the Battle of Bladensburg.The facilities of the U.S. government, including the White House and U.S. Capitol,were largely destroyed...

Unbelievable...Yet very true...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
The Russians know Iran wont hesitate to use these weapons... and it wont be in conventional attacks against military forces only... They have cells of terrorists in all of the right or wrong (depending on perspective) places.

What is your source for this assertion? If Iran actually got the bomb, do you really think they would be so dumb as to put it in the hands of someone likely to use it? Of course not because Iran would be wiped off the face of the Earth immediately thereafter. Our own government has cells of terrorists terrorists - they're called neocons and they feed on war and the profit it generates for their lobbyists. They capture and maintain power through fear.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If Iran and Russia have decided to sow the wind,then let them reap the whirlwind...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311

I have never seen that newspapers headline before...Wow!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Iranians were attacked twice by Saddam's Iraq using Chemical WMDs. However despite having the chemicals of their own, Iranians did not use them in retaliation.

Nukes in today's world are more for deterrance. Also both times in Iraq War, US military leadership told Saddam that if he uses his chemicals (which were never found!) the US will have a 'devastating i.e. nuclear response. It worked...........although mainly because chemicals do not throw equal of a punch vis-a-vis nukes. A single chemical attack can kill say 1000 and nuke can easily take out 100K.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So how many proxy wars/conflicts have we seen during the Cold War? Korea, Vietnam, Cuba[in which both countries stepped back, the US removed their missilies in Turkey], Afghanistan, Yom Kippour[more or less] not to mention the crises in Berlin, Hungary '57, Prague '68.And all the coup d'etats in satellite states in Africa and latin America .And how many times have they used nuclear weapons and have we actually seen Russians killing Americans and vice versa?...right.
So i really don't see any reason why the US or Russia might want to use them now [against each other] over some crazy Islamic theocracy, I even dare to think that Russian soldiers and conventional forces are likely to bail out and desert then to fight for these Islamic radicals and kill people from their Jewish/Russian diaspora in Israel.I've been in Moscow and St.peterburg and the hatred against Islamic[or anything foreign] people is much deeper than here in Europe or the US.
If they define this to a small war, which is most likely, i wish those Russians all the luck they need, the IDF will eat them and spit them out...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

The hate is strong for the islamics,Ossetian,central asian,juden too.Most russians today are of a xenophobic variety. Whether commie or capitalist.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah man it's pretty ridiculous.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join