It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmirage0311
reply to post by rigel4

Nope. Our military keeps tabs on everything that goes on in our waters. If we know where they are, they are not a threat.

Those who think these subs pose any threat have absolutely no clue how our military functions, nor the technology that is used.

You don't become the #1 military super power in the world without being able to detect potential threats and defend yourself.

USA ain't defensive but it's an offensive nation.. You wouldn't NEED all this military power if it wasnt the only thing your country has left by now, and íf it wouldnt be invading other countries all over the globe.

And i guess we all saw how good your military is at "detecting potential threats" at the only foreign attacks your country has ever suffered.. Pearl Harbor and 9/11

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Can you source those claims (note that to me it seems a bit a leap of faith expecting that if they had any influence the action would be seen as in the best interests of the USA Government neocon plans...).

edit on 16-1-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

...or the supposedly sub that made a missile test near the US coast...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A known Zionist website and the voice of the expansion movement(y'know the bastards that caused this problem) It even says The threat of World War 3 looms. Of course it does they love war they revel in it.

This is more reptuable even if it is MSM. rt.com...
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: added article

EDIT x2: www.reuters.com...
He basically says it is a threat to Russia.
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Exactly!

The really sad part of it is that Hillary probably does not even believe the whole Zionist propaganda dung hill.

Hillary is just following orders because she knows that a small group of Zionists who don't give a damn about ordinary Jews in Israel or the US run the US government by funding pro-Israel candidates and making sure the ones they don't like, like Ron Paul are sandbagged by the media.

...and who are the real monsters again? Wow. That blew me away. I am so happy she will never be president.

Do not be mistaken, Hillary Rodham Clinton has Jewish roots and so does John Kerry, another leading Democrat who had Jewish grandparents and is currently married to Jewish wife Teresa Heinz.

It is not doubt that Jews control a majority chunk of the US foreign policy and Israel is main reason behind all this Iran war scenario. That is why I repeatedly suggest that all the Israelis should immigrate to US, Canada, Australia or even go to the countries of their origin like Russia or other European countries. This might save the world from lots of headaches and wars. It will be peace on both the sides, hopefully.

Then all the problems in the Arab world will not be pointed at the Jews afterall.

###########################################################################################
Hillary Diane Rodham was born in Chicago, Illinois and was raised in a United Methodist family. Her father, Hugh Ellsworth Rodham, was a son of Welsh and English immigrants

Hugh Ellsworth Rodham was an American textile wholesaler.

He was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, the son of Hugh S. Rodham and Hannah Jones, English immigrants.

Hillary Rodham Clinton

"It seems that the family name of 'Rodham' was once 'Rodomski' and her father’s family came from the Jewish ghetto in Lodz, Poland and settled in England before emigrating to the Chicago area.
edit on 16-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I would also want USA not to have nukes due to their willingness to make other countries sufer, like: Afghanistan, Irak, Somalia, Cuba, Libya, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Haiti, etc, etc...

I guess they are more dangerous to the world than Iran.

but they still have them and noone really cares about that, even when they made an attrocity like Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

But they believe in holy catholic god, going to church on sunday, peeing over other countries, pay with retaliation and assasination when it is convenient, and perhaps nuke some third world country when they want to.

No, no i guess they are more dangerous than Iran. FOR SURE.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No wonder Chelsea Clinton has a Jewish husband also. So Clintons are surrounded by Israel lobby group and do not mind that at all.

www.ynetnews.com...

When the "race of man", starts to look with empathy, the good of all others, not only their own race, religion, tribe etc. then 95% of the wars in the world should end.

Will it take a monster of a WWIII for human beings to decide that "our vrs theirs", type of thinking is wrong.............especially among those who have powers of all sorts. Hope not. Let the god loving minds prevail and for the longer run.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When all the worlds elites have done there bickering, and only one faction remains, he controls the world, only then will there be peace in this world,

That is how the west was won, and why there is now peace in the western world,

Now, they want to control the rest of the world,

If you think a 3rd world war is not what they want and haven't already planned well in advance for then you need to bring your self up to speed, the world needs to be united and refuse to fight each other, otherwise were not going anywhere as a spices we need to be united end off, if we can't then id rather it was done the hard way, through war, i truly believe we cannot live in peace unless something or someone does so, that is the end game, going into space as one not several faction taking there fight & problems into space, i believe were not aloud of this rock until we have sorted these issues out,

If the Roman empire succeeded we maybe 100yrs more advanced today, people should remember when one empire fails another will take its place, and they shall attempt to do exactly the same as the last, this is why i fail to care who does what, just hurry up and unite the planet, or even better.. everybody wake the /# up

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311

Was Irak a threat? Where were those weapons of massive destruction?
Where they supported by big budgets?

That`s 2 many Noesss

So why the hell did you get out?

USA lost that war and so vietnam, afghanistan and who knows what else

It`s all about spending ammo so they can build up more, it`s just like a product, when it`s getting old you get two for the price of one.. it is FERIA TIME!!
If you are not going to use it, what do you want it for?
and perhaps you can get your dirty hands on some Oil...
just may be

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Warfare, It's come to the point where the enemies of NATO will just refuse to fight the kind of war they want them to fight. You can drop all the bombs you want but to truly defeat a country you must at some point occupy it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Quit whining. I never said Russia would be easy, but yeah, Iran would. They have a terrible military. Their ships are 50+ years old, their weapons are old, their vehicles suck and are falling apart and they don't have the parts to repair them, their troops aren't combat hardened, and their military is tiny in comparison. They're running on a $6B budget. They even have to photoshop pictures of their missile tests to make themselves look intimidating, and the only reason they talk a big game is because they're cowards hiding behind Russia. We didn't have a tough time in Iraq so I don't know where you're getting that from. Fallujah was the toughest part. We took Fallujah in a month and it was the heaviest combat since Vietnam. The war was basically won then. After that it was defensive strategies and policing along with "hearts and minds" missions talking to people. We were only there for so long to provide security so they could set up government. We "lost" Vietnam because they were pulled out because of the massive anti-war movement back home. You might want to look up the statistics for that. They definitely had the money and the resources to keep going indefinitely. We won't have a problem wiping Iran out in a real war.

www.ynetnews.com...

What was that you said about no public support? Your opinion does not = the opinion of America. "HA"
edit on 16-1-2012 by blackmirage0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Iran sure likes to act big and bad and brave running its loud mouth,as long as it thinks its big brother Russia will come and bail them out of trouble...
edit on 16-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

I'm sorry but I didn't understand that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

For Iran I believe its talk .For syria,they will intervene ,from what I know from a friend in the russian military.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

I would also want USA not to have nukes due to their willingness to make other countries sufer, like: Afghanistan, Irak, Somalia, Cuba, Libya, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Haiti, etc, etc...

I guess they are more dangerous to the world than Iran.

but they still have them and noone really cares about that, even when they made an attrocity like Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

But they believe in holy catholic god, going to church on sunday, peeing over other countries, pay with retaliation and assasination when it is convenient, and perhaps nuke some third world country when they want to.

No, no i guess they are more dangerous than Iran. FOR SURE.

YES...the U.S. Military is the most powerful and lethal entity in the history of Man. But where were the Chinese or Russian Navies when the USN was helping Tsunami victims in primarily Muslim Nations a few years ago? When the Japanese Earhquake and Tsunami destroyed wide areas of Japan...who was first on the scene helping before even the Japanese Military...The U.S. Navy saved thousands of lives and was able through it's vast capabilities to get to areas that were the most dangerous as well as being unable by other Japanese Military methods...of getting to. The one time Leader of Japan who wanted the Nuclear Aircraft Carrier out of Japans waters as the Nimitz Class Nuclear Powered USS. George Washington was it's replacement for the non-nuclear USS. Kitty Hawk...decided after this unprecidented help by a foreign Military that the USS George Washington would stay! The U.S. donates more food and medical supplies than every other country in the world combined and much of this donated food...as the U.S. grows enough to feed the entire Planet...is stolen by local Warlords and sells it back to their starving people for high prices.

You can Bitch all you want about the U.S. or U.S. Military but history has shown how well a country that the U.S. has gone to war with eventually profits such as Japan and Germany. The Middle Eastern Youths want freedom...and they will get it! It is just a matter of time...and hopefully the U.S. will not have to shoot one bullet for this to happen...but if you think that the Good People who are a part of our ALL VOLUNTEER MILITARY want war...you don't know squat! They would much rather be home taking care of their families than being thousands of miles away dealing with a problem that others do not have the BALLS TO DEAL WITH....because they are cowards and rather blame a SUPER POWER for all their problems that they have little to no backbone to stand up and fight to get thir freedom from a few MAD MEN who would rather build a Nuclear Weapon than have a prosperous nation. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isaac7777

British empire was a the largest mass murderer with 1.8 billion murdered by it in 200 years. Then Mao,Hitler,Trotsky .Stalin was a choir boy compared to them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
We should have listened to General Patton in 1945 when he said the massive US military that was already in Europe should just keep on pushing east and take Russia out of the picture,to prevent any future conflicts from arising...Then shortly after saying that...Patton was killed in a freak auto accident...

Hmmmm...I wonder why...Then there would have been no enemy and no cold war to spend billions on,to build and test new weapons for and no reason to fill the american public with fear and hate...

Alone among U.S. leaders he warned that America should act immediately,while her supremacy was unchallengeable,to end that danger.Unfortunately,his warning went unheeded and he was quickly silenced by a convenient "accident" which took his life...Pattons Warning > www.natvan.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You can Bitch all you want about the U.S. or U.S. Military but history has shown how well a country that the U.S. has gone to war with eventually profits such as Japan and Germany. The Middle Eastern Youths want freedom...and they will get it! It is just a matter of time...and hopefully the U.S. will not have to shoot one bullet for this to happen...but if you think that the Good People who are a part of our ALL VOLUNTEER MILITARY want war...you don't know squat! They would much rather be home taking care of their families than being thousands of miles away dealing with a problem that others do not have the BALLS TO DEAL WITH....because they are cowards and rather blame a SUPER POWER for all their problems that they have little to no backbone to stand up and fight to get thir freedom from a few MAD MEN who would rather build a Nuclear Weapon than have a prosperous nation. Split Infinity

Middle eastern youths fall in this category:

1.Hate overthrow inefficient puppet leaders
2.Establish islamist/sharia govt
3.Secular types

1.First one want to create chaos due to poverty and society not caring for them
2.Second category who want a islamic caliphate based on Quranic /Hadith Value system
3.Third category are mainly women and minorities who fear trouble with the other two and are the real support base of the secular dictators in ME.

have a prosperous nation.

It is impossible to build a prosperous system with a usury based BIS/Federal Reserve banking system.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
We should have listened to General Patton in 1945 when he said the massive US military that was already in Europe should just keep on pushing east and take Russia out of the picture,to prevent any future conflicts from arising...Then shortly after saying that...Patton was killed in a freak auto accident...

Hmmmm...I wonder why...Then there would have been no enemy and no cold war to spend billions on,to build and test new weapons for and no reason to fill the american public with fear and hate...

Alone among U.S. leaders he warned that America should act immediately,while her supremacy was unchallengeable,to end that danger.Unfortunately,his warning went unheeded and he was quickly silenced by a convenient "accident" which took his life...Pattons Warning > www.natvan.com...

Funny you mention Patton,

I'm going to bring this up because I'm on a conspriacy site but somewhere I read he was assinated. Let me see if I can find that link.

Maybe I'll just start another thread on it since it is off this threads topic I appologize.
edit on 16-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Are you sure of the figure of 1.8B. WWII killed like 40 million in total of all the countries.

Stalin killed many more than anyone else in the 'non war' scenarios. He was a cold psychopath with no value for human life. Mao, Pol Pot were like him also.

Other than Holocast, Hitler did not kill in mass except in the process of war fighting although very huge number of Russian prisoners perished in German camps out of all sorts of neglect for basic human needs. That is another way of killing I guess. That is why, after Stalingrad fell with 90,000 German prisoners taken, Russians rendered the same treatment to these soldiers and of 90K only 5K returned to Germany after the war's end.
edit on 16-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join