It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

News flash
The US does not want Russian territory. Who needs a vast cold desolate landscape when we have California and Flirida???? H mmmm ???

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129
Lets see isn't all all that what you pretty much quoted almost (i know its not exactly the same) the same as most of our religions?, you know jesus will return in a time of need etc etc??. Does that mean we want to bring the return of jesus??, just asking thats all??..

If radical religious leaders were running this country, and believed that, yes.

But that isn't the case, there is no real comparison, in time that will be more than apparent, unless a miracle prevents it.

imo i think you are delusional..

I wish that were true.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Have faith people, I keep saying it because if anything like this happens be it nukes from Iran or Russia God will sort it out, this is predicted in Ezekiel 38 where these nations and people will have their own weapons fall on themselves, we do not even know their dodgy technology works so it still go wrong for them. We have seen a few examples in from Gaza where their rockets all 300 of them killed nobody and missed people while their rockets miss fire.

It seems like Middle East nations and whoever else is involved will be dealt with God, but some say this an event 1000 years after Christ's return some are not so sure now either, unless of course the opposite happens and these nations chillout just beforehand.

Ezekiel 38
The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’
Text

Second theroy is that their Rockets and Missiles will fall on them.

Ezekiel 39

I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you.
Text

Something backfires it seems, their arrows drops out of their hand meaning today likely missiles, unless it is in a future without weapons after the 1000 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Middle East problem can never be solved as all the countries there took TOO long to really have a HARD look at the root of the problem. Countries like Jordan,Egypt,Turkey and Lebanon can have peace and co exist with Israel for so many decades after the war so why not Iraq,Iran and Syria. Its because they are still living in the past and want to show the Arab world that they have not forgotten. The Palestinian authority may conclude peace with Israel BUT having taken so long with so many civilian deaths, its people may not share the same view or have a penchant for peace. When this happens you will have an endless line of people who will always fire rockets into Israel and provoke retaliation. Well you can say the authorities should ensure that this does not happen but then again its the individuals who have lost parents,brothers,sisters who are not bothered with peace and are hellbent on creating trouble.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
We would not win a Nuclear exchange with the Russians.

They have constructed bomb shelters for their citizens with provisions and we have practically nothing to protect us other than our own basements.

Due to our addiction to fossil fuels to provide our food it wouldn't be long before we'd starve to death anyway.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Massive provacation? The sanctions are for bad behavior on Irans part. NATO didnt just up and say well lets put Iran on the # list this week and keep them there. The sanctions are punishments if you will. They are not provacation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We are not talking about swatting a dog with a newspaper here.

Israel has killed 2,000 Arab Children since the year 2000. shouldn't governments take up the Boycott Israel banner and put makor sanctions on Israel?

The Kennedy Administration was very much against Israel getting the atom bomb.

Should we have nuked Israel in 1962?

Israel is like the kid that has broken the window and is point at the innocent kid and saying the innocent kid swore.

Israel is the little liar and cheater. We need to focus on the real rogue state and that is Israel not Iran.

Israel is the problem

Originally posted by karen61057

Massive provacation? The sanctions are for bad behavior on Irans part. NATO didnt just up and say well lets put Iran on the # list this week and keep them there. The sanctions are punishments if you will. They are not provacation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

That is over internal election issues. See how fast they pull together as a nation if they are called to. Remember the hugh magnitude of patriotism in the US immediatly after the attacks of 9/11. There were flags hanging from almost every house in my neighborhood. When the SHTF groups usually pull together tighter.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
no disrespect but all these countries need to shut up, sit down and relax because if SHTF its going to not only affect there own countries but everyone else's... oh yea its war so know one really gives a you know what. It pisses me off that so few people are in control of so many lives

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
We would not win a Nuclear exchange with the Russians.

No one wins in a nuclear war between superpowers...No one!

The Russians are all talk when it comes to Iran... It is strictly for the Iranian regime... Kind of like a "we got your back" ... The Russians made similar comments on Iraq before the Gulf War.

One thing the Russians should consider when it comes to their alliance with Iran, and that is that unless they plan to build thousands of Mosques, convert the entire nation to Shia Islam, and be ruled by Islamic law.. Then theirs is an alliance of convenience for Iran... Ultimately they too are Infidels, non-Muslims etc. and eventually must be dealt with accordingly.

If this all turns into a war, the Russians will make strong public condemnations etc, but they will stay out of it, and do their best to hide the true level of their covert involvement in Iranian weapons development programs...

IMO

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Wrong. It's impossible for Russia to have underground bases for their entire population, that's just complete nonsense. Sure, They have underground cities for their so-called elite just as we do, but not even 1/4 of their population has a fully furnished room waiting for them down in some bunker. Whatever you're smoking must be real good though.
~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

america and israel meddling in the middle east all the time?

Israel IS in the Middle East. Need a map?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I love when people post 1 worded comments to try and up there post count. "delete"....tools. Anyway, I don't think that Obama has the experience or personality like Kennedy did to get us out of a nuclear stand off. I'd rather take my chances and let Ron Paul in and just focus on protecting our boarders, instead of Obama creating wars. Seems logical and I don't understand why there are some people that don't see it that way. Just because our government promises us they want to kill us doesn't mean it's true. It's called WAR PROPAGANDA and it's been around for many many centuries.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

This is one of the most brainwashed propaganda pieces I've ever read. Sad really. Iran is dangerous? Our govt in the US has bombed and invaded more countries in the last 50 years than every Mid East country combined, a few times over. Our leaders have to use religion just to get elected here too.

Even in the last 10 years who has Iran attacked? No one. Who have we? We've invaded and conquered 2 countries and bombed a few more. The only country Iran has ever had armed conflicts with in the last 30 years is Iraq and hey look, we completely invaded Iraq so according to our philosophies they were doing us a favor.

I'm so tired of the US labeling other countries evil and dangerous when our own govt is hijacked by the military industrial complex and conglomerates and does their bidding, which usually involves invading and bombing multiples countries. How many countries have attacked the US, on US soil, in the last 50 years? None. Meanwhile us.. we've attacked/invaded somewhere around 20 countries, some multiple times... www.udarrell.com...

How many innocent civilians has the US killed as "collateral damage"? www.iraqbodycount.org... en.wikipedia.org... Over 100,000 from Iraq war alone. How many has Iran killed?
So tired of American propaganda, and I'm American. If war is evil, which it is, we are by far the most evil country in the world. We might treat our own citizens a bit better than some countries (and still a hypocrite there as blacks and womens were oppressed for very long here, and gays still are..), but we treat the rest of the world like our property and slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians over made up lies of WMDs, or oil or cause a very few thousand died in a terrorist attack by an organization, not a country.
edit on 16-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Was russia's threat the reason us backed off the massive drill?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

So you put sanctions against one of the "axis of evil" (stupid term), making it nearly impossible for them to not only make any money for their country, but rid them of their ability to acquire weapons to defend themselves from Israel effectively handing the country over to the US ally (Israel), meanwhile setting yourselves up for an attack in case they close the Strait of Hormuz in retaliation. Not bomb any country, not kill anyone, not even blow up a building. Close a section of water that is part of their country. All that and you wonder why I said massive provocation? Yes, Iran is not playing ball with the IAEA, but, it seems like they are trying to rectify that. However, the US and other western countries jumped on a report that didn't even say they were making bombs or enriching for weapons grade. So no, NATO didn't just up and put them on the list, they did it knowing it was based on a lie. Just like Iraq.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Israel is in the Middle East - good point.

The problem is - Israel should not be in the Middle East.

Israel is the problem

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

america and israel meddling in the middle east all the time?

Israel IS in the Middle East. Need a map?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by blackmirage0311

Simply put - that won't happen.

If it were that easy, don't you think the US would be destroyed already?

9/11 wasn't supposed to happen either.

I don't think the US would be destroyed because no country would want to have the retaliation of the rest of the world, but, if the US started it, than they could claim it was justified, just as the US justifies Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

So very true. And I remember feeling "how the hell did this happen" sadness and all out shock that it did.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

The cold hard facts are that no one wins a nuclear war. No one.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Israel has killed 2,000 Arab Children since the year 2000.

Love to see the proof on this. Have it?

The Kennedy Administration was very much against Israel getting the atom bomb.

Should we have nuked Israel in 1962?

Who is it in the Israeli or American governments that advocated "nuking" the Iranians?

Israel is like the kid that has broken the window and is point at the innocent kid and saying the innocent kid swore.

Blatant lies. Iran, Hamas, Hezzbollah Syria and more have blood on their hands too.

Israel is the little liar and cheater. We need to focus on the real rogue state and that is Israel not Iran.

I do not like taking sides in this conflict, but if i must, id gladly take Israel over Iran.
edit on 16-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join