It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I did mispeak...he didn't intro it...but made it a big success...

Albert Pike
The double-headed eagle on the cover of Morals and Dogma.

Born in Boston, Massachusetts on December 29, 1809, Albert Pike is asserted within the Southern Jurisdiction as the man most responsible for the growth and success of the Scottish Rite from an obscure Masonic Rite in the mid-19th century to the international fraternity that it became. Pike received the 4th through the 32nd Degrees in March 1853 from Dr. Albert G. Mackey, in Charleston, S.C., and was appointed Deputy Inspector for Arkansas that same year

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tspark
reply to post by JoshNorton

Re-read what i said about George Washington...then read what you said...
Sorry. I missed the word "not" in yours. There have been a few who've used the letter from a month later to try to claim that Washington was worried about Illuminati influence in the US.

You still haven't shown how Pike brought in evil...
edit on 2012.1.13 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Pre-emptive damage control from the paranoid tyranny of evil men. Seems to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by NeoVain

Pre-emptive damage control from the paranoid tyranny of evil men. Seems to me.

Or witchcraft.

Maybe even Timelord.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If the so called Illuminati were really a secret society, we would not have heard of them. Otherwise, why call it a secret society?

If anything, they are a red herring created by an actual secret society, to divert attention away from themselves.

Most people buy it, hook, line and sinker.
edit on 13-1-2012 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Any country that starts a nuclear war ensures it´s own destruction. That is not specific to Iran.

Oh yes it is, and i am not talking about the people of Iran, not all of them are radicals, but the leadership is.

And does the Bible or Torah specifically forbid the use of nuclear weapons? Didn´t think so.

You obviously don't know much about this do you?

Remarkably, the 12th Imam theory plays heavily into the world’s current concerns with Iran. The Shiite Muslim President of Iran, Ahmadinejad, is deeply committed to the Islamic Messiah, al Mahdi. There have been many through the years claiming to be the Hidden Imam but Ahmadinejad believes he is yet to come. He claims that he is to personally prepare the world for the coming Mahdi. In order to save the world, it must be in a state of chaos and subjugation. Ahmadinejad claims he was directed by Allah to pave the way for the glorious appearance of the Mahdi”. This apocalyptic directive includes some very scary proclamations.

www.allaboutpopularissues.org...

In order for Ahmadinejad to "pave the world for the appearance of the Mahdi" he must make sure it is in a state of chaos and almost the end of the world.

Can you add up facts, or are you too proud to accept when you are wrong?

BTW, i am not saying we should go to war with Iran over this, but we certainly must make sure they do not get the chance to bring more chaos and destruction to the world.

That type of fear-mongering you are promoting will only work on sheep.

I don´t see many around, do you?

Facts work on intelligent people, the sheep are the ones who use the word "sheep" too much and call themselves scientists when they are clearly not such a thing.

edit on 13-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by tspark

Re-read what i said about George Washington...then read what you said...
Sorry. I missed the word "not" in yours. There have been a few who've used the letter from a month later to try to claim that Washington was worried about Illuminati influence in the US.

You still haven't shown how Pike brought in evil...
edit on 2012.1.13 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

yeah i for one am of the opinion that Not all the mason of that time were evil... i believe as with George Washington that they were a Brotherhood...and that most were Christian.

Looking for Pike info...been awhile since i read it the story...but i thought it went something like this ...Albert Pike was the first High Illuminati to open the ranks to lower initiates....if they were of "like minded"....something like that been ahwile....course i may have my figures in history crossed...i will easily admit..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Originally posted by inivux
If the so called Illuminati were really a secret society, we would not have heard of them. Otherwise, why call it a secret society?

If anything, they are a red herring created by an actual secret society, to divert attention away from themselves.

Most people buy it, hook, line and sinker.
edit on 13-1-2012 by inivux because: (no reason given)

Actaully if remember right the papers headed to France to start the revolution, the courier was killed and the papers fell into the hands of the Governments...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

"Pike was said to be a genius, able to read and write in 16 different languages, although I cannot find a record anywhere of what those languages were. In addition, he is widely accused of plagiarism, so take with a pinch of salt. At various stages of his life we was a poet, philosopher, frontiersman, soldier, humanitarian and philanthropist. A 33rd degree Mason, he was one of the founding fathers, and head of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, being the Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry from 1859 and retained that position until his death in 1891. In 1869, he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

Pike was Long's successor, and he changed the name of the Order to the New and Reformed Palladian Rite (or Reformed Palladium). The Order contained two degrees:

Adelph (or Brother), and

Companion of Ulysses (or Companion of Penelope).

Pike's right-hand man was Phileas Walder, from Switzerland, who was a former Lutheran minister, a Masonic leader, occultist, and spiritualist. Pike also worked closely with Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy (1805-1872) who was a 33rd degree Mason, who became head of the Illuminati in 1834, and who founded the Mafia in 1860. Together with Mazzini, Lord Henry Palmerston of England (1784-1865, 33rd degree Mason), and Otto von Bismarck from Germany (1815-1898, 33rd degree Mason), Albert Pike intended to use the Palladian Rite to create a Satanic umbrella group that would tie all Masonic groups together. "

Maybe some of this rings in....the order of the Palladium...i remmeber....

definitely the Baphomet
edit on 13-1-2012 by tspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Congratulations! You've stumbled upon the Taxil hoax, among other things.

he is widely accused of plagiarism, so take with a pinch of salt.

In preparing this work, the Grand Commander has been about equally Author and Compiler; since he has extracted quite half its contents from the works of the best writers and most philosophic or eloquent thinkers. Perhaps it would have been better and more acceptable if he had extracted more and written less.

Still, perhaps half of it is his own; and, in incorporating here the thoughts and words of others, he has continually changed and added to the language, often intermingling, in the same sentences, his own words with theirs. It not being intended for the world at large, he has felt at liberty to make, from all accessible sources, a Compendium of the Morals and Dogma of the Rite, to re-mould sentences, change and add to words and phrases, combine them with his own, and use them as if they were his own, to be dealt with at his pleasure and so availed of as to make the whole most valuable for the purposes intended. He claims, therefore, little of the merit of authorship, and has not cared to distinguish his own from that which he has taken from other sources, being quite willing that every portion of the book, in turn, may be regarded as borrowed from some old and better writer.
from the Preface to Morals & Dogma
You can hardly call it plagiarism if he doesn't claim the work is his own!

he was a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
Actually there's no evidence he was ever a member of the KKK. His name is listed among members on the flyleaf of one book, and reproduced in a second, but the author of the first doesn't cite any sources to his claim that Pike was KKK.

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737. Palladism had been brought to Greece from Egypt by Pythagoras in the fifth century, and it was this cult of Satan that was introduced to the inner circle of the Masonic lodges. It was aligned with the Palladium of the Templars. In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.
Here we've got Taxil hoax.

Pike also worked closely with Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy (1805-1872) who was a 33rd degree Mason, who became head of the Illuminati in 1834, and who founded the Mafia in 1860.
Personally, I'm not convinced that Mazzini was a Mason. I've tried using Google Translate on various Grand Lodge of Italy websites and have yet to see any of them claim him as one of their own.

But most of the Pike/Mazzini stuff (which you didn't include here) believes that they made a plan for 3 world wars. This is also a hoax, and quite thoroughly debunked (by an anti-Mason, no less), here.

I hope the links I've provided help you in furthering your knowledge on the topic.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So how much back then was in Conspiracy...i think the illuminati needed to stay in the Shadow....

perhaps they hired their own Hoaxer...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And it all makes sence if you understand what their view is: We are all GOD

Read more here Source

If we are ALL God((snicker,snort,snicker)) then none of this OWO vs NWO stuff would even matter would it?

That theory is like: God manifests himself physically through us and develops split personalities that kill and torment each other until we all die, become one God, and are at peace with ourself again.

Edit to Add: Hidden-Hand!! They claim him....sort of lol.

An Enquiry About "Hidden Hand."
edit on 13-1-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

And it all makes sence if you understand what their view is: We are all GOD

Read more here Source

If we are ALL God((snicker,snort,snicker)) then none of this OWO vs NWO stuff would even matter would it?

That theory is like: God manifests himself physically through us and develops split personalities that kill and torment each other until we all die, become one God, and are at peace with ourself again.

In this case i think it is more important to have a good imagination than perception.

No one has ever seen GOD. So he may or may not even exist. But if he exists, our imagination would be a better tool in deducting "it´s" nature than our senses, it would seem.

That said, why do you think he is "one" god at all? God may be infinite, as in an infinite amount of god-beings, each one with the ability to create and move planets or even entire universes at "will". None of these gods may even be detectable by our senses. Or he is "ONE" in the sense that in it´s purest form, he has a complete understanding of the whole, and control of each individually acting part. Although from an subjective or even objective viewpoint, he may seem like mutliple separate beings. It may be that only from a first person perspective may we understand this. This whole planet we live or even universe created for us might just be a "game" for part or him, with certain rules set up to make it interesting. In order for us to be animated he needed to infuse us with a part of himself, or even his whole.

Bottom line is this, what makes you believe you are even granted the intelligence or perception to be able to even begin to understand what "GOD" is?

Indeed only with certain evidence can we deduce this, and this evidence is what i believe Illuminati may be in possesion of.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

...Bottom line is this, what makes you believe you are even granted the intelligence or perception to be able to even begin to understand what "GOD" is?

Indeed only with certain evidence can we deduce this, and this evidence is what i believe Illuminati may be in possesion of.

You brought up God, Neo. I just gave my "deductions" on the 'we are all God' theory. Especially as relates to the message from the 'true' illuminati in your 2cd source.

The 'we are all God' part of the website seems to contradict the OWO vs NWO part. As I stated: If we are all God then the earthly competition of diverging philosophies is a moot point.

There is no right or wrong in a universe like that, so all the accusations/counter-accusations are in reality just illusion.

What "certain evidence" from the source are you talking about? Either we have the intellect/perceptual ability to come to some sort of conclusion for ourselves or not...but I'm certainly not gonna read one website, trust it, and suddenly believe I have it all figured out.

And that, Neo, wasn't all that hard to 'deduce' for me. Peace tho, bro...I ain't a NeoVain hater.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah yeah there are many sects of the Freemason Illuminati and only the Nazi Faction of the Illuminati is evil I know I know.

When I say bad disrespectful things about the illuminati im talking about the Nazi faction obviously. If any member of the Illuminati of another faction takes offence when I just lump them all together then good! Your inaction has lead us to this point. You allowed another nefarious group to steal your name and discredit it. It is now time to act and accept your part of inaction that has lead to where we are today.

Also further more. I still feel internal slight discontent towards your group for the part you have played at suppressing our entire race, Who dare you to claim to have the right to keep such divine secrets of the universe from mankind.... But much love and all that cant keep grudges......

The real Illuminati are going to have to take up a more..... open front transparent persona to exist in harmony with the New dawn of human civilization. Please take up this suggestion.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Also further more. I still feel internal slight discontent towards your group for the part you have played at suppressing our entire race, Who dare you to claim to have the right to keep such divine secrets of the universe from mankind....

Imagine that you where shown indisputable and in all ways conclusive proof of the fact that you are actually a GOD, and only in death would you again be free of your mortal, ability inhibitating shell (the human body). Imagine that you KNEW, that after you die, your "spirit", your true form, is actually a being that resides in another dimension, but are able to create whole universes and populate worlds with literally the flick of a finger. That you are in this Human Body only as a part of a "Game" that you are playing with your fellow "GOD" beings.

What would you do?

Imagine everyone on the planet was shown this proof.

What would happen?

I´d wager people would be in a hurry to get killed, probably start raping and pillaging as much as possible beforehand, in the hopes of getting killed ASAP. I would imagine utter chaos to break loose.

But maybe the Illuminati (or anyone that know this) also knows something more. Maybe we are needed the way we are, for some higher purpose. Maybe we give meaning to the "existence" of these god-beings, in some arbitrary way that we in no way, shape or form can even conceive of, without this "proof". Maybe we create this world, just by being here. Maybe we use science to create the laws of nature, not to determine them. Maybe it is thanks to our effort here, that we also permit these "GOD" beings to exist.

Maybe then can you start to understand, why it would be desirable NOT to make public such a secret, until the right time...
edit on 13-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What "certain evidence" from the source are you talking about? Either we have the intellect/perceptual ability to come to some sort of conclusion for ourselves or not...but I'm certainly not gonna read one website, trust it, and suddenly believe I have it all figured out.

As neither do i. I do not really believe anything from any source myself, unless i find the information makes sense, and open the door for more questions to be asked. Only when i reach a "dead-end", do i discard the trail as implausible. What i find interesting in that website, is that it supports critical thinking, advocates being sceptic about everything, and causes me to ultimately ask questions that i have not thought about before. Rarely does the information given lead to a dead end, like religions do.

Oh and i apologize if you thought i came of as aggressive or provoking in my previous post, that was not my intention.

I only strive to disclose my own findings, and questions. Sometimes a question can be worth more than an answer.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Oh and i apologize if you thought i came of as aggressive or provoking in my previous post, that was not my intention.

I only strive to disclose my own findings, and questions. Sometimes a question can be worth more than an answer.

I hear ya. And I did find some interesting reading there. so thanks. I have to interpret it through my own research and hypothesis however, but there are some well-written & thought-provoking essays there.

But, a caution: The so-called "Light-Bearer," he who claims to have opened our 'divine' eyes...seems to be the same "Daddy" to both groups. That's what makes me go hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

interesting reading!

the second link described the lizard theory as "preposterous."
i don't think so. certainly there's been more than enough evidence of the dominance of reptiles and amphibians on this planet, way before mammals. not to say that everything icke says about reptilians is accurate or accurately placed, because frankly, i don't know. but i don't see any overarching reason to suggest it isn't possible. of course, it's quite possible.
edit on 14-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by NeoVain

interesting reading!

the second link described the lizard theory as "preposterous."
i don't think so. certainly there's been more than enough evidence of the dominance of reptiles and amphibians on this planet, way before mammals. not to say that everything icke says about reptilians is accurate or accurately placed, because frankly, i don't know. but i don't see any overarching reason to suggest it isn't possible. of course, it's quite possible.
edit on 14-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

So you actually believe in the Reptilian theory then? You seem like an intelligent person considering your stargate thread, so that baffles me. But maybe you know something about this that i don´t. Could you please show me the best evidence for this that you have seen, because everything i have seen have been ridiculous, artifacts in low-res vids, news broadcasts that have been modified and where the viewer is "insinuated" to believe a camera artifact is signs of subject being a reptilian... Evidence like that is just too paranoid for me

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join