It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The Snake [ENKI your Creator (yes, you are sons and daughters of the Devil) (serpent) was condemned in the Garden of E.DIN (Abode of the RIghteous Ones) for showing Adamu and his Mate the Knowledge of KNowing, which was sex within the Garden - their reproduction had been entirely regulated by the Lord of the Command (EN.LIL) - when any slave was caught fornicating with a partner they were removed from the Garden and put under the wing of Enki, who taught Art and Philosophy and Oneness - again he was condemned for this, and throughout the Ages his name was torn asunder and lies spread like the plague over what his true intentions were, which were only to relieve of us of this toil and servitude to an uncaring master.

Very much the same way Prometheus brought fire to the Mortals and suffered the pain and anguish of Zeus' fury.

The Brotherhood of the Snake is the Illuminati - do all Catholic priests molest little boys? Are all Bankers thieves? Are all cops murderers and bullies? No. - Use some common sense when dealing with a topic like this - the PTB are a firm believer in Divide and Conquer - to have you believe that a small group of Hermetic Scientists would want to control the world is ridiculous, and befitting only to those who would seek to hide behind the distractions.

edit on 12-1-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I thought this was useful as well, it shows how the mainstream media view the general public, and probably whose side they are on with regards to a global fascist technocracy run by the mega-banks through austerity and fake environmentalism. It is the internal christmas card Fox News sent to its own employees and all the employees of the other major mainstream media outlets. The link to it can be found here, you can see the card they sent last year was almost as bad and cryptic.

edit on 1/12/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This 'Illuminati' site is clearly questionable and some of that questionability has been raised by some. It dosn't seem to stand up well when tried with a little good fire, i doubt it will do much better once the heat gets turned up.
There's alot of garbage out there wrapped up in nice wrapping, but garbage nonetheless. It's good to keep an open mind, but not so much that your brain falls out and flops unto the floor.
I suppose the site has a good gimmick if you like snake-oil.

Sadly, i see they have not been exposed to the Illuminating Light of the Almightay Utensil, which is, Spork most Holy. Clearly, this site is the wiles of the ever eveel Imposter Spork, FOON most unHoly.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by boncho

their website has been around for a while now. i'm not taking sides, but if you are TPTB and are happily taking orders instead of trying to wake up your fellow men and spread truth and goodness, and liberty, then we don't want you here. anyone who is for oppression and tyranny, rule by the few, competition is a sin, fake war on drugs, forced inoculation, open borders, NAFTA GAT managed trade agreements, carbon taxes etc. can fall off a cliff. Please elaborate your position for us.

What the hell does your post have to do with a website that claims to be the "illuminati"?

It is not real. As in, anyone could put a site like that together and make the same claim. It is used to promote a rapper, and a an author who sells his books to fans of the site.

Please elaborate your position of making no sense.

Or provide something that says the site is legit.

You can't because it isn't.

It's fiction.

End of story, move on to the next.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You said you were the closest thing to TPTB that the OP will ever get near. I want to know how close?

edit: I didn't say the site was legit, I just said its been around for 7-8 maybe 10 years. Doesn't mean its legit.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by boncho

You said you were the closest thing to TPTB that the OP will ever get near. I want to know how close?

edit: I didn't say the site was legit, I just said its been around for 7-8 maybe 10 years. Doesn't mean its legit.

A joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

K. Anyway Good Day to you Sir.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It only takes 1 bit of bullcrap to destroy this thread and website and send it to the hoax bin.

Go to the drugs section on the OP link to the illuminati website and you'll find this article:

www.prospectmagazine.co.uk...

It talks of gerin oil being a powerful drug. However this drug is fictional! Its just some paranoia schizophrenia mumble jumble.

So why would the real illumanti, of which is supposed to be all knowing, post this fantasy drug on THEIR website.

Need to calm down on them youtube videos OP.
edit on 12-1-2012 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I go to bed, wake up, and all hell’s broken loose. Let’s see if I can sort through the madness a bit.

reply to post by shadowland8

Sigh, you're just another one of those pot head, new agey, coffee shop college atheists, aren't you? Of course, you harbor the inherent desire to rebel for no real reason other than for the sake of opposing. Aligning yourself with the Illuminati just because they seem to strike some sort of desire to disparage religion for whatever angst you harbor is fairly concerning and it seems like the Illuminati are doing a fine job in their recruitment drive. There's nothing enlightening about hating the government or religion, it really just comes down to another young person thinking the world is against them and will run to someone who promises change.

Nope, never smoked pot, not a big drinker of coffees, and college is the most overrated, overpriced, underwhelming scam in our “system.” I do, however, believe in a higher power, I just don’t believe that God is necessary to fulfill that role.
Let me set the record straight here; I don’t hate government, I hate the current system of government, the perverse power machine that has stripped apart the idea that this country was forged on and replaced it with a fiat empire of fraud. The Illuminati aren’t “recruiting people”, because there’s no one to do the recruiting. The Illuminati (as a society) are gone. What is left is the idea, the message they left behind. I won’t even comment on your religion remark, because anyone who still advocates that form of brainwashing, war mongering machine is still too far from the truth to see.

Originally posted by Taz2122
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Nice to see there are some posters here who seem to "get" what the site is about. But the majority just sees the word Illuminati and/or NWO and just dismiss it out of hand.

Listen, forget the word Illuminati, just read the articles. Doesn't matter it they are the real deal or not. The message is a good one, if perhaps a tad harsh occasionally.

Well said. People become so transfixed with labels, and take no effort to research the “how’s” and “why’s” of why that label was given. Every bad thing said about the Illuminati is generally Christian in origin, which is the largest controlling entity on the planet.

Originally posted by AlienGrey
To accept the Masons, Illuminati et al is to accept Lucifer as well.

So is Lucifer one of the good guys?

Lucifer is a mistranslation done by Christian scribes. I mentioned this in an earlier comment, but I guess you missed it. I should actually clarify this; Lucifer isn’t a mistranslation, he’s a blatant addition to the OT. The original and sole verse he is mentioned in was in reference to a Babylonian King, not a fallen angel, and wasn’t even named in the original Hebrew OT. Christians completely changed the context of the verse by adding the Latin name “Lucifer”, which was not an Angel at all in Rome, but was another name for Venus. Lucifer, Satan, the Devil; these are Christian creations. The Jews don’t even believe in Hell as a place of punishment.

Originally posted by Tesclo

The Illuminti technically don't even exist anymore. The problem people are having is exactly as you state. Illuminati has been tied to the secret societies such as the masons, skull and bones, the knights templar, etc. etc. Think of the Illuminati more as like Anonymous. It's more of an idea than an actual group. The problem the OP made when creating this thread is including the term Illuminati. People should view the information without associating it with a group but more so an idea.

Another well-written post, Tesclo. You and I are eye to eye on this matter.
[starred]

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Misinformation and secret societys don't make websites, that wouldn't really be "secret" now would it. :
edit on 12-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I was wondering when you were going to rear your crazy little head. Welcome to the conversation. I hope you’ve brought your thinking cap. You’re going to need it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
[continued]

Originally posted by Cythraul
Whoever the Illuminati actually are, they're powerful. So why don't they use that power to come right out into the open for all people to see and fight alongside?! Secrecy is the reserve of malevolent entities. A benevolent one would not covet their knowledge and their ideological war.

For this reason alone, I don't buy it one bit!

We’re talking about a very small minority that is going against a massive, multi-continental entity that controls 60-90% of people. Not the wisest idea to stand up to that kind of power. Witch hunts, anyone? Besides, we’re not talking about a society, we’re talking about an idea.

Originally posted by Tesclo
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

So it's better to bomb ourselves back the stoneage (again?) or atleast attempt to give the idea a try? That's my only question. Because the way we're going now, we wont make it 10 years without a 3rd world war. This one will be nucular.

To think such extremes will be instituted for the sake of money and upholding the status quo. You’re right again, Tesclo, though in this instance the truth frightening.

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Lol, your comments alone in support of the "good guys" gives away the deception. And by calling people who believe in the Word and Glory of God as "ignorant" is just the most common form of propaganda that is out there.

Propaganda? Wow!

Link

You’re advocating the greatest propaganda machine in history, and one that stands to either convert or kill anyone who stands in their way. That’s either extremely malicious, or it’s ignorant. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
I think it was in a Dan Brown book I read that the Illuminati where created by such people as Leonardo da Vinci and others like him as a reaction to the catholic church’s methods/tactics/crimes against humanity – this seems plausible to me
But it's not true. That was pure fiction. The Illuminati began in 1776 and ended in 1785. Period.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by thepeoplesmilitia
Why does the secret societies notice look so freaky compared to all the other tabs? I wanted to post about the illuminati thing but this notice scarred me away.

Secret Societies: NOTICE:
This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories, scandals, secrets, cover-ups and related historical events involving secret societies and related groups. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AWARE THIS FORUM IS UNDER RENEWED, VERY-CLOSE STAFF SCRUTINY. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

It basically means you could be banned or otherwise punished for trying to derail or intentionally destroy a thread here. This message is needed since naturally people tend to not believe in this kind of stuff, and therefore they tend to lash out and nitpick at every little thing before even doing any research on the topic themselves. Just because it is easier i guess.

Threads has been derailed many times before, and people banned. Therefore they had to put that message up, as a warning.

Basically if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, think twice before posting.
Not at all. You guys are all new to the Secret Societies forum. If you'd take a look around, you'd see that 90% of the threads in this forum are populated on a daily basis by a dozen or so Freemasons. Every once in awhile an anti-Mason will come in here and stir things up, and then complain to the admins that Masons are ganging up on them. That's why the notice is here. (Of course, by now I believe there are at least 4, if not 6 or more mods on ATS who are Masons too...) So far, though, I think I'm one of the few Masons who's fallen into the trap of posting in this thread. When it dies down, the rest of us will still be posting in SS with regularity, like we have for years.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Seriously OP research a website like this before posting it on a forum like this one. You're just gunna get your ass handed back to you.

We got enough pseudo crap lingering around.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

My fault – it was the Dan Brown thing that confused you

My point is that there very probably was a reaction to the Catholic Church back in the day, maybe even in the time of Leonardo da Vinci – if so then they would have had to keep themselves secret for fear of what the Catholic Church would do

If that is true then there may well be good Illuminati the op is talking about - now is the op’s website made by the good Illuminati – I have my doubts, but if the ideas on the website are worth considering then I don’t think it matters
who thought them up it only matters that they are good ideas

Do the good Illuminati exist – I find it plausible
also I don’t think the Bavarian illuminati are the same guys as these proposed white-hat Illuminati

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

My fault – it was the Dan Brown thing that confused you
Well, you said, I read it in a Dan Brown novel, is it true? And I answered no. Not sure how you get that I was confused...

My point is that there very probably was a reaction to the Catholic Church back in the day, maybe even in the time of Leonardo da Vinci – if so then they would have had to keep themselves secret for fear of what the Catholic Church would do
Depends on how you define "back in the day". There may have been some individuals who were against the church, and yes, they would have had to act in secret, but their numbers were small and their influence minimal. It really wasn't until the enlightenment era that you had, well, enlightened thinkers who made it their purpose to question the church. And guess when the Age of Enlightenment was? The same time the Bavarian Illuminati got their start.

It's all fine and good to try to ascribe the likes of DaVinci and Isaac Newton to your cause, because it puffs you up and makes you look important, but the fact is, those men weren't part of any groups that have any direct descendants today.

If that is true then there may well be good Illuminati the op is talking about - now is the op’s website made by the good Illuminati – I have my doubts, but if the ideas on the website are worth considering then I don’t think it matters who thought them up it only matters that they are good ideas
But doesn't it? I mean, you're not the first here to say, so what if the Easter Bunny said it, it's still good advice. But if you frame your argument based on something shaky, it's bound to fall apart eventually. If it's such a good idea, then move forward on the idea and distance yourself from the loons as soon as you can!

Do the good Illuminati exist – I find it plausible. also I don’t think the Bavarian illuminati are the same guys as these proposed white-hat Illuminati
Clearly they're not, but they're banking on the name association to try to gain credibility.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I think it was in a Dan Brown book I read that the Illuminati where created by such people as Leonardo da Vinci and others like him as a reaction to the catholic church’s methods/tactics/crimes against humanity – this seems plausible to me
But it's not true. That was pure fiction. The Illuminati began in 1776 and ended in 1785. Period.

When people think "Illuminati" they immediately think of the Bavarian Illuminati (beginning 1776), which is not the sole or original source of the Illuminati movement. That was merely the "idea" being put into a social movement to break apart the iron grip that Christianity had on society and mankind's ability to progress; an anti-slave movement, if you will. This open movement quickly fell apart as Christianity proved a formidable opponent to truth and reason. The Idea is far far older, dating back half a millennium when "paganism" was boosting man into the age of medicine and technology. Judaism frowned upon paganism, but they didn't openly try to abolish it, they merely avoided it. The war against Abraham began with the witch and lycan trials in Europe during the burning times (14th c.)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
When people think "Illuminati" they immediately think of the Bavarian Illuminati (beginning 1776), which is not the sole or original source of the Illuminati movement. That was merely the "idea" being put into a social movement to break apart the iron grip that Christianity had on society and mankind's ability to progress; an anti-slave movement, if you will. This open movement quickly fell apart as Christianity proved a formidable opponent to truth and reason. The Idea is far far older, dating back half a millennium when "paganism" was boosting man into the age of medicine and technology. Judaism frowned upon paganism, but they didn't openly try to abolish it, they merely avoided it. The war against Abraham began with the witch and lycan trials in Europe during the burning times (14th c.)
Sure, I won't disagree with that. But as I said, it really came to a head in the 18th century, as both churches and kings were losing power.

I mean, I'm a Freemason, and there are plenty who've come and gone on ATS who would have me rounded up and killed in a witch hunt for having that association. Or those who say that Masons should have to register or somehow let everyone else know of their membership... You know, maybe getting a serial number tattooed on their arm or make them sew some symbol onto their clothing so you could identify them... Oh wait. That's been done before, hasn't it?

Masonry bases its allegories on the building of King Solomon's temple. We recognize the importance of Pythagoras. We build our philosophy on ideas that are a few thousand years old. But most of us don't actually believe there's an unbroken chain of direct teaching of these beliefs that goes back that far.

Likewise, while the ideas that inspired the Bavarian Illuminati of 1776 existed before them, and still exist today, any group calling itself Illuminati to cash in on that is doing a disservice to history.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Likewise, while the ideas that inspired the Bavarian Illuminati of 1776 existed before them, and still exist today, any group calling itself Illuminati to cash in on that is doing a disservice to history.

I cannot disagree with that statement at all. As a mason, I'm sure you find no good fortune in those trying to cash in on Masonic teachings or conspiracies. We all have our dark horses, do we not?
Books and movies like 'The Da Vinci Code' and 'National Treasure' do nothing for the truth either. Makes one wonder if the damage done was intentional or purely for the sake of profit?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

I cannot disagree with that statement at all. As a mason, I'm sure you find no good fortune in those trying to cash in on Masonic teachings or conspiracies. We all have our dark horses, do we not?
Books and movies like 'The Da Vinci Code' and 'National Treasure' do nothing for the truth either. Makes one wonder if the damage done was intentional or purely for the sake of profit?

Those books and stories are fiction, meant to entertain. In the end, they entertain, and they are fiction. If someone is mistaking them for fact than that person is an idiot.

Much like anyone who mistook the website in the OP as fact...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Those books and stories are fiction, meant to entertain. In the end, they entertain, and they are fiction. If someone is mistaking them for fact than that person is an idiot.

Much like anyone who mistook the website in the OP as fact...

Unfortunately we live in a world where life imitates art, and not the other way around. People read books based on real places and people, and they instantly think "true story." It's a weapon used to paint reality in a certain light for the sake of control. The Bible is used the same way.

The website is a belief system using popular culture to push an idea. The idea is very real, whether the author of the site is a "legitimately" Illuminati or just a "believer" is no longer a factor in the discussion of the message. He doesn't need to be for the message to still resonate; that message being "something that was considered dead and evil is very much alive and well, and not evil at all."

edit on 12-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join