It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Text

Text

Here's the deal about the 'Illuminati' or the NWO (or the Bilderberg, etc., etc.)

They DO think they are the good guys.

And as a matter of PERSPECTIVE... they might be. Seriously.

But here is the problem... it's HOW they plan to save the world.

They have the numbers, they know we are vastly over-populating. So, being rational minded people basing things off Science (and I approve of Science, I love Science)... the easy answer to fix this is Population Control. Which is great, if you are considered worthy enough to Live and Procreate.

It's not so good if you're the undesirable targeted for elimination.

To make a better world, control has to be in place. So they can ensure safety.

This only costs you one small thing... if again you are a lucky one chosen worthy... and that one thing is Freedom.

So those who believe in Liberty, and those who believe even the bottom of the barrel deserve a fighting chance... will not ever agree to a NWO and will fight it to the end.

So sure, the NWO may have some amazing intentions, want to make the world an amazing place. I don't doubt it at all. But Self Preservation says I'd rather live in a flawed world than be dead. I'd rather have Rights and Freedoms than be controlled.

Now some people have a mentality where they feel if they aren't picked then being eliminated is fine, for the greater good. Some REALLY feel that way, that they offer themselves up for elimination if they aren't seen as worthy.

And a lot have no problem assuming they are superior enough to 'carry on' with... and have no problem with the 'commons' being eliminated.

And some feel that they don't need Freedom, they would be content in a 'better world' at the cost of 'freedom'.

So there are absolutely those that already agree with a NWO Agenda. Absolutely. Good for them.
But many of us either feel we are worth, but won't sacrifice our fellow man like that... or are concerned we aren't worthy, and we'll damn the torpedoes before they snuff us out.

And that's really all it is. On some higher level of thought, that leaves things like Morality behind... the NWO agenda has some solid points.

But points that exclude the continuation of most of us... and we just don't agree with that.

<< 29  30  31   >>

join