It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cbankord

I think you will find that the makers of that website apparently was not wealthy, and where not even actual members of the illuminati beforehand, they where instructed to make that site as an "entrance exam" to be full fledged members. At least that is what they state somewhere on the site. They wanted the ideology to be public instead of having all the slander going around about them being so powerful and evil etc like is commonly believed. At least that is what they say.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
it's written as though it's from a researcher not the Illuminati quote from the first paragraph - It is crucial for everybody reading my website and other similar websites to learn what I just learnt, or we are indirectly attacking the wrong group of people!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

i too seem to have the same opnion on them

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by NeoVain
...Bottom line is this, what makes you believe you are even granted the intelligence or perception to be able to even begin to understand what "GOD" is?

Indeed only with certain evidence can we deduce this, and this evidence is what i believe Illuminati may be in possesion of.

The 'we are all God' part of the website seems to contradict the OWO vs NWO part. As I stated: If we are all God then the earthly competition of diverging philosophies is a moot point.

There is no right or wrong in a universe like that, so all the accusations/counter-accusations are in reality just illusion.

I don't buy their theory, I find it inconsistent in several parts, but this is not one of them.

Yes, there would be no right or wrong in such a universe from the point of view of the God. The right and wrong are from the point of view of a being who believes, but hasn't actualised that he/she is God. Anything that assists in that actualisation is right and anything that impedes it is wrong.

I remember another reincranationist saying, "I am going to be born in this world again. It is in my interests to see that the world that I am going to be born into is a better and a more just one for I know not who I will be born as". I doubt that argument will convince anyone who doesn't believe in reincarnation to act justly, but should be quite effective with one who does.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

That is definiately not what they are teaching on the website. Try actually reading the whole website (You didn't), and try again. I actually read it all. (Every article). You have it VERY twisted my friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
it's written as though it's from a researcher not the Illuminati quote from the first paragraph - It is crucial for everybody reading my website and other similar websites to learn what I just learnt, or we are indirectly attacking the wrong group of people!

It was written by 3 members of the Illuminati. Once again, read the website before you guys make these stupid ignorant claims.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich
It was written by 3 members of the Illuminati. Once again, read the website before you guys make these stupid ignorant claims.
No, it was written by 3 people who CLAIM to be members of the Illuminati.

I could make a website saying I was one of Santa's elves, but that doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You're not an Elf!?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Sure, but not one of Santa's.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by jesiaha

This is all explained in that second link. Basically there are two "NWO".

the OWO version of the NWO, which is all the bad things combined that you have heard of. The stricter controls, microchips, Big brother cameras everywhere etc.

Then there is the Illuminati NWO... which is what we should strive for, unity and fairness in all things, abolishment of banking cartels and money power, where the rich is ousted and a new society is created based on freedom and fairness for all.

Exactly! It's like if you look at the bible in Revelations, it calls the end part where the world becomes a great place to be, The New World Order. Then if you look at the beliefs of the Freemasons, they believe in a similar end. And if you look at the beliefs of the Anarchists (the real ones), they believe in a similar end.

Then you hear people talking about the New World Order where everything gets worse. More than likely the one that Bush, Sr. was talking about in that speech (they have it on Youtube, I'll post it if anyone cares).

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
I find it most entertaining that "grown, educated people?".....actually believe in the Illuminati.

It is like people who believe in aliens or think they are from another race except the human race.

Oh and btw....If you are an extraterrestrial who has to take a dump you are ONLY HUMAN!

I hate to step away from my usual desires of deplomacy, but.....you are doing a good job of proving other people's points. I have never had ill thoughts towards or about the Freemasons. Have liked them. And knew they must be good, since they came from the Iluminati (who were the group that gave the bible to the people, because before only the priests could have them). Not to mention that from them also sprung the Roscicrutions, Masons, and the Golden Dawn. You, however, seem generally contradictery and display a lack of enlightenment. I don't know that your's is the general mentality of the current Freemason order and I will not venture to make such an assumption, but...... if you were from a group that was truly privy to the great secrets and mysteries...you would know the anwers to all those things which you have ridiculed in your post.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Just read the "Illuminati-news" one before. Now I've read...a little...of the other directly Illuminati site....

I don't know...

I mean, I didn't read a tremendous amount of their site...so I may still change my mind if I go back and read more entries, but....

I'm questioning this.

I don't disagree with everything, but I certainly don't agree with everything, either. And some of their language was rather.....inappropriate to say the least. Things like:

"This is demonstrably the worst contract in the history of the world; all the more surprising since so many Jews are lawyers." - from The Jesus Myth

and

"Some Jews, their elite, will never be satisfied until they have fully avenged themselves against the world. Mammon has replaced Yahweh as their true God. Banks are the synagogues of Mammon. Wall Street is the Third Temple. Money is their new Ark of the Covenant. This isn't true of all Jews, of course: just the ones who want to dominate the rest of us. The others are entirely innocent." - also from The Jesus Myth

I mean, the last sentence of the second one gives a little leeway on the opinion, but Yeesh!

Not the mention how they speak about the Muslims going to Mecca:

"Look at the millions of Muslims participating in the annual pilgrimage to Mecca. Do they ever give the impression that they are thoughtful, independently-minded individuals who are open to criticism of their religion and who are capable of questioning their beliefs? Or do they resemble a mind-controlled horde who will tear to shreds anyone who rejects their beliefs?" again from the Jesus Myth

I don't really think they understand scientists too well, either considering they think (or whichever one of them wrote the site thinks) that scientists don't get into "faith" based fights with one another because they test things out first before they refute it. One only has to remember history class stories about the scientific community at large laughing hysterically at crazy ideas like the world being round and the Earth orbiting the Sun to realize this isn't true..but perhaps that deviates from the question at hand. Heck...doctors used to laugh at the idea of washing their hands in between patients!

Anyways, I think some of their ideologies don't exactly agree with mine, so.....I'm not going to say they are the bad guys....certainly not unless or until I read everything on their site, but I'm not necassarily going to totally back them, either. And yeah,....the little I did read (and I'm admitting it was just a little) IS making me question whether they are the real deal. Although, I will always contend in the historical Illuminati and will still also contend that there may be an Illuminati order out there that is authentic. I'm just not sure this is it. But certainly it still stands that the Old World Order needs to be done away with.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
@ op ; Interesting but I dont think the quotes come from real 'illuminati' .

The difference between old and new world orders struck a note to me that on the banknotes the words

'Novos Ordera Seclorum'

appear. Forgive my Latin but 'seclorum' I take to mean in part 'secular' . And this distinction may help define the point , where the Old World Order are 'religious' and the New World Order are 'secular' as in , non-religious .

Both Old World and New World Order exist together then , diametricaly opposed in a struggle for control. Where it may appear that religious orders have lost , it is worth noting that , quietly , Rand Corporation's (a major finance/ ownership company part-investigated on ats) major shareholders are called 'The Bible Tract' , effectively , Jehovah's Witnesses .
Taking a 10% tithe , on all earnings , from your beleivership , week-in , week-out , thats how you get to be called World Orderers , new or not . Especially with the right investment policies .

The secular aspect , may relate to the fact this New secular Order has allowed and released freedoms such as divorce, homesexuality and atheism , and seems to promote the idea of evolution and scientific advance . Thereby it sees itself as a good thing , not something to fight against .

As for me , they are as bad as each other . Atheists are rarely humane , and Godist s very rarely unhypocritical money/power-grabbers either . I hope aliens with a sense of justice scrub them out !

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
'Novos Ordera Seclorum'

appear. Forgive my Latin but 'seclorum' I take to mean in part 'secular' .
Nope. No forgiveness for your Latin.

The word seclorum does not mean "secular", as one might assume, but is the genitive (possessive) plural form of the word saeculum, meaning (in this context) generation, century, or age.
source

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Oh please a little forgiveness , the off site content says , "one might assume" .

I hope it doesnt nullify my post too much , they're probably owl worshippers or something wierd , not secular at all .
'They' are also having are also having a war with 'islam' still , and that presidential candidate's donations showed by his tax return to be to the mormons .

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A large majority of the Illuminati and its many branches do not know the true intent of their group. It is only the highest ranking members who know of the Agenda to take over the world. Does a frycook know how to do an invoice? Same scenario with the Illuminate they have low ranked slaves who are kept in the dark.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartan1776

So you're a high level Illuminati member?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Beware of strangers bearing false gifts...

Anyone can make a website and claim to be someone they are not. Even on this website we use avatars and names to hide who we are, although few see it that way. I'm happy that the discovery you made seems to be a big revelation, to you. But I must point out that IF a secret society DID host a website I still doubt they would put their endgame on display for everyone, if they want to be so open why not go to the media (doesn't have to be mainstream)? Because they are NOT the true illuminati, just posers.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I guess we're just supposed to take them at their word? At ATS, people love to ask for proof. Do you have a copy of their membership cards? Pictures of them with top illuminati members? Perhaps he gets the Illuminati Digest delivered to his house, may we see proof of address?

With all do respect, you can't accuse people of making stupid, ignorant claims when your claim sounds just as stupid and ignorant to those who are strong in their belief.

Let's just agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem

I guess we're just supposed to take them at their word? At ATS, people love to ask for proof. Do you have a copy of their membership cards? Pictures of them with top illuminati members? Perhaps he gets the Illuminati Digest delivered to his house, may we see proof of address?

With all do respect, you can't accuse people of making stupid, ignorant claims when your claim sounds just as stupid and ignorant to those who are strong in their belief.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Actually the problem here was that the original quote was from website n01, that was written by the researcher so he was correct. He should have clicked on the 2nd link... for the illuminati site. And if you actually read the site, you won´t need any credentials to know it is them. That is, if you actually read anything about the original Illuminatis values and opinions, that is...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would like to say something regarding this topic for people to consider. - The illuminati, or members of any secret society, are people just like you and I. They have good parts and bad parts to their psyches. Some do what is right as much as they can, some follow the path of greed or power. Some don't do much at all. People are people, and these people you are talking about are, in fact, people just like us. It is my personal opinion that if all the members of ATS "ran the world", we would probably do a better job of it than the people that do, but really that is just a guess and a biased one at that. We don't know what these people have to deal with, what truths might sway them one way or another. We don't know what they know, we don't know the world they live in. - So, who are we to judge them. It's quite possible that overall the powers that be don't care about us and use us to further some ends. It's also quite possible that Some of the powers that be really are good, decent...even nice human beings. I just had to point that out.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join