It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
The idea is very real, whether the author of the site is a "legitimately" Illuminati or just a "believer" is no longer a factor in the discussion of the message. He doesn't need to be for the message to still resonate; that message being "something that was considered dead and evil is very much alive and well, and not evil at all."

But it is evil.

The secret society masons i met liked flying to Asia to buy little girls and boys for sex.
The purpose of their secret society is self indulgence and to get their brothers into the money. Plus to get each other out of trouble when they are caught.

Evil. If they or the church cracked down on their evil members....they'd both have a better public image. But they aren't worried about their public image, they control the public.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Books and movies like 'The Da Vinci Code' and 'National Treasure' do nothing for the truth either. Makes one wonder if the damage done was intentional or purely for the sake of profit?

It's just entertainment. Most normal people see it as that. Every now and then, a knuckle dragger will show up and quote it as if it was written history, but they are only fooling themselves.

Having Dan Brown mention masonry at all is good for us. (even if it's in a not so good light) because it brings our group to the fore front. It makes people who may not have ever had an interest ask a few questions. And hopefully it might drive a few good men to join.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

The idea is very real, whether the author of the site is a "legitimately" Illuminati or just a "believer" is no longer a factor in the discussion of the message. He doesn't need to be for the message to still resonate; that message being "something that was considered dead and evil is very much alive and well, and not evil at all."

But it is evil.

The secret society masons i met liked flying to Asia to buy little girls and boys for sex.
The purpose of their secret society is self indulgence and to get their brothers into the money. Plus to get each other out of trouble when they are caught.

Evil. If they or the church cracked down on their evil members....they'd both have a better public image. But they aren't worried about their public image, they control the public.

perhaps you could offer a bit more information on this. We as masons are directly opposed to that kind of behavior. Anyone hurting a child needs to be shot, then punished. If your story was real, you would have called the police.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
More by "The Good Guys"?????

The Jewish Control Over the Entertainment Industries
www.illuminati-news.com...

The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview
www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

perhaps you could offer a bit more information on this. We as masons are directly opposed to that kind of behavior. Anyone hurting a child needs to be shot, then punished. If your story was real, you would have called the police.

If you ever met/worked with/ knew high level masons.....you'd know you don't call the police on them.

You know anyone who's called the cops on masons? Didn't think so.when they do get caught they get slapped on the hand, no punishment. the rat who outed them gets the punishment.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Those books and stories are fiction, meant to entertain. In the end, they entertain, and they are fiction. If someone is mistaking them for fact than that person is an idiot.

Much like anyone who mistook the website in the OP as fact...

Unfortunately we live in a world where life imitates art, and not the other way around. People read books based on real places and people, and they instantly think "true story." It's a weapon used to paint reality in a certain light for the sake of control. The Bible is used the same way.

The website is a belief system using popular culture to push an idea. The idea is very real, whether the author of the site is a "legitimately" Illuminati or just a "believer" is no longer a factor in the discussion of the message. He doesn't need to be for the message to still resonate; that message being "something that was considered dead and evil is very much alive and well, and not evil at all."

edit on 12-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

I do not know nor care where you live in the world but here in the US art does imitate life..thus we have all of these television reality shows...but I digress....The Illuminati is nothing more than a dead corpse of a shell organization who never realized their goals before they expired. The organization is not even note-worthy of mentioning anymore. The facts are that it takes a plethora of entities to maintain the free-world, and theses entities must continue to do things in unorthodox ways to keep a fairly balanced scale from tipping.

*Just live your life, and be thankful.
edit on 12-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

I do not know nor care where you live in the world but here in the US art does imitate life..thus we have all of these television reality shows...but I digress....The Illuminati is nothing more than a dead corpse of a shell organization who never realized their goals before they expired. The organization is not even note-worthy of mentioning anymore. The facts are that it takes a plethora of entities to maintain the free-world, and theses entities must continue to do things in unorthodox ways to keep a fairly balanced scale from tipping.

*Just live your life, and be thankful.

I live in America, and as such I see, everyday, people living vicariously through these "reality" shows that aren't reality at all. They are designed to sway people's emotions and fascinations through bogus drama that means nothing.

On topic:
The Illuminati are very real. The fact that you think they're "a dead corpse of a shell" only means the ploy is working. They are no longer alligned with Masonic groups. They are no longer a "group" at all, in fact. Gone are the days of riddling the landscape with not-so "hidden" symbols. Gone are the days of secret meetings to discuss bank mergers and "whose son needs help getting into Harvard or Yale?". The days of personal gain to push blind ambition are over. The new Illuminati are focused on positive results, only. No more selling out for profit or war, no more infiltrating politics and religions. The old methods no longer apply. The lie of religion has grown too strong.
The sole goal now is the infection of society with truth. Through truth governments will fall, corporations will crumble, religions will be swallowed by the their own lies.
Illumination.
Enlightenment.
Have you not noticed a rise in, not only truth, but people seeking the truth? I've witnessed an entire congregation decide to stop going to mass, because religion no longer fills that gap in their need to understand. I've seen people occupying streets, rallying against the Corporate greed that has been murdering foreign leaders. I have seen small groups of "Anonymous" individuals seeking truth and releasing it to the web for all to see. Secret knowledge is a thing of the past. Truth is the new weapon of mass destruction. Truth is what will tip the scales and dump society over the edge. In the beginning, the world will be chaotic and scary for some. In time, a utopia will emerge from the ashes.

You can live your life, and be thankful someone is looking out for the future of humanity, because the current path we're on will only lead to our doom.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

All of the Lodges at the time of the Founding Fathers were not infiltrated by the "Damnable heresies" of the Illuminati ...George Washington says pretty much this himself...

The Mason went a terrible direction with Albert Pike when he instilled the Scottish rites into the Rituals of the Masons... back in the time the Founding Fathers Masonry was a Brotherhood of Goodness, defenders of the Faith... Albert Pike brought in the evil...
edit on 12-1-2012 by tspark because: spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Actually just as Democrat changed their names to liberal then to Progressive then back to Liberal...

So to has the Illuminati had many name changes....Illuminati --->New World Order--->Global Government

Albert pike also changed the induction parameters for someone to be approached to join the Ranks of the illumined ones...before him only 31st degree and above....with him he would take anyone of like minded....the person had to have a sponsor to to join those ranks.... they used a "Cell" type command structure...to avoid betrayal...and they still do today.......

So to has the Illuminati had many name changes....Illuminati --->New World Order--->Global Government

Don't be fooled by disinfo...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

The "disinfo" you speak of is the same disinfo that turned pagan gods and ideas into witchcraft and devils. There is definitely disinfo afoot, but the disinfo is in regards to the demonization of knowledge, stretching all the way back to the book of Genesis. The disinfo that traps men under shackles dressed up like Abraham and the Jones. We are fed a status quo so absurd, that once you take a step back and look at our current reality from outside the box, you're left wondering what hope left is there for mankind, when society has become so... stupid.

edit on 12-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tspark
The Mason went a terrible direction with Albert Pike when he instilled the Scottish rites into the Rituals of the Masons... back in the time the Founding Fathers Masonry was a Brotherhood of Goodness, defenders of the Faith... Albert Pike brought in the evil...

Get your facts straight. Albert Pike was 8 years old when the Scottish Rite in the United States was constituted. I have a distinct feeling you have not even read any of Pike's works in their entirety.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tspark
All of the Lodges at the time of the Founding Fathers were not infiltrated by the "Damnable heresies" of the Illuminati ...George Washington says pretty much this himself...
Um, no. He actually says the opposite.

I believe, notwithstanding, that none of the lodges in this country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati.
George Washington, September 25, 1798

First, the Scottish Rite existed well before Pike. Second, what "evils" did Pike bring to the Scottish Rite. And Third, how does anything the Scottish Rite does affect in any way regular Blue Lodge Freemasonry? The Scottish Rite is a club that some Masons may choose to join. It affords no privileges nor powers over other Masons... it's just further study... electives, to put it in an academic jargon. And I say that as a 32° member.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I invite everyone on this thread to take a trip over to my thread...
There is Only ONE Conspiracy (and it is Benevolent) - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!.

It took a Loooooong time - but, I think it will all be worth it

edit on 1/12/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If you ever met/worked with/ knew high level masons.....you'd know you don't call the police on them.

You know anyone who's called the cops on masons? Didn't think so.when they do get caught they get slapped on the hand, no punishment. the rat who outed them gets the punishment.

You are either a huge coward, or a flat out liar. I wouldn't let one kid be hurt if I knew I could stop it. Even if it meant my life. Most people would do the same without really thinking about it. So I suspect your issue is choice B. If not, step up to the plate. Since you will give me some story about how you are afraid of your anonymity or being killed by fictitious mystery masons, I don't expect you to shed any more light on this.

If you are telling the truth by some amazing stretch of the imagination, I can help. But I will not be holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Guys please try to stay on topic here.

This thread is on the Illuminati, and the discussion/opinions on their beliefs taken from the 2nd link in my OP.

This is about a very old idea, now brought to new light.

Personal bashings and Freemason history disputes should be handled elsewhere, like personal messages.
edit on 12-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have tried to present the possibility that what people believe about the illuminati is wrong, however it is always met with deaf ears of people who have been so indoctrinated with the propaganda that they are the enemy.. that I gave up trying to make people even consider it as a possibility. Thanks for the thread OP. FWIW I think it is possible.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

But it is evil.

I think you are just full of it ,really that is what i think.No insult there but just my honest opinion.
I have seen your post and each and everyone of them is just way out there and i mean WAY out there EACH and EVERY time.

You are the sort that use a site and topics like these for your own personal entertainment to fill up your pitty life.Usually im sort of ok with that but you are taking it a bit to far if you ask me.Basicly you are now exploiting kids that are and have fallen victim to this sort of thing for your own personal entertainment in your daily pathetic dramatic attention seeking forum life.

It is simple really.Stack up all your supposed experiences that you supposedly have had and which you posted about here,now including your secret society sexual child abuse and trafficking story INCLUDING insider contacts and what we end up with is some sort of new age james bond HOLLYWOOD STYLE.

Forum users bunking it up like this make me sick.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: im getting a bit sick and tired of these dwindeling idiots occupying ats as if it is a themepark

edit on 12-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This seems like the truth to me, why I say so is simple, why would the OWO say the word NWO in speech? Why the need to say the word. Your goal is to slave everyone and control them. And you would tell them or give them a hints of your plans and a name on it? That make no sense. Well it only means one thing and its disinformation made by the OWO.

Also notice OWO is mirrored.

Its very clear why many countries wage wars in the middle east.

They are searching for something.

Why do 'presidents' end speeches with In God we trust, amen. Why Amen? Priesthood of Amen, yep Amen derive from Amun which a god in ancient egypt. Still make sense.

On the 1$ bill the word we have succeed in latin. also confirm that OWO was successful. And are currently in power, indeed they are.

And all this to find that legendary holy grail? Wow that must be something amazing then.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
*snip
edit on 12-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Indeed the Holy Grail, part of the Illuminatis greatest secret.

I have done alot of research on this and i think i know what this is all about now...

The Holy Grail is the human body, filled with the essence of GOD (our spirit). Which means that WE are all GOD.

Yeah i know this sounds crazy, and of course i cannot prove this... it is just a logical conclusion..

But i am pretty sure the Illuminati can prove this, and that is part of the big secret.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join