Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 4
22
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 



“The Iranian Navy's combat resources are incomparable with the potential of the US aircraft carrier group that has entered the Strait of Hormuz and are incapable of opposing it. No, certainly no," Deputy Navy Commander Adm. Ivan Kapitanets told Interfax on Thursday.

Kapitanets said the US naval force would “smash” the Iranian coastal installations.


rt.com...



That's one smart Russian Naval Commander.




posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
DUDE I cant believe you just said that. You are quite clearly making stuff up. The US is dependant on China's trade. The Yuan only needs to be increased slightly to completely devalue the dollar. The US economy relies on China to supply cheaply made goods to keep running. As to China being incapable of thwarting a naval blockade, well I suggest you check out the new high atmosphere direct drop tech they have developed specifically for air craft carriers.

Seriously you're embarrassing yourself. All this tech might you bang on about is developed by money grabbing corps looking for every possible short cut to increase profit, is completely untried in theatre and you are not in a position to comment on other nations capabilities. None of us are. We speculate. The last thing you would be doing is commenting on an open forum.

A bit more research and a little less rhetoric please.
edit on 5-1-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


What you have listed is conditions for a scirmish. If you think for one second that Iran, Russia and China would attempt to go toe to toe with the U.S....your crazy. The U.S. Military has weapons that are of such an advanced level that they are kept secret to even our own Military.

Even without these weapons...U.S. Military power is unrivalled in a conventional sense and if Iran were to actually do something as stupid as attempt to close sea lanes....the Fifth Fleet would blow them out of the water as well as destroy the entire Iranian Navy, Airforce and all and any coastal military installations.


Ya, long as they don't hide in caves or use road side bombs we should be good to go...


In case you haven't noticed, in fighting the last 10 years in the middle east, the US hasn't exactly been the shining example of military success you seem to be painting it.



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiad
reply to post by MrStyx
 




. Isn't our "Godly" military fighting some poor tribal peoples with AK-47s? How come it's taking ten years then?






when you play a game any one with half a brain knows YOU SAVE THE BEST...FOR LAST...

our technology isnt worth wasting on the savage sand people...our unfathomable amount of money spent on technology wont be spent on ak-47's...keep dreaming..you better believe when its time to get serious..we will bring out the big guns...and no old soviet jets or weaponry will ever match that.


for now let the kids play with sticks-n-stones



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


I have heard that Israel is preparing to smash Gaza better this time around real soon for the non stop rocket attacks so it would be smart to prepare to defend against rockets from Hezy in the north as well. They suspect that Assad is going to be tossed by his own people soon.



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i heard a expert on all things middle east interviewed on radio last night. his take on this whole thing is that its a mexican standoff between iran and the usa. his theory is that american troops have been taken out of iraq, because if there is any action between the two, then the troops still in iraq would be targeted by the #e/suni (not sure which one he said). he said that all hell would break lose so thats the reason for the complete withdrawal. he then went on to say that china has now entered the fray, because they depend so much on iran for their oil. china who are the greatest holder of usa debt, are warning the u.s not to do anything stupid.



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah so on a lighter note, I hope there is sunshine tomorrow, and I will say this every single day that a World World III thread comes up. The one day you come on here to look, and I don't say it, congratulations my friend, you will soon join me, in a better place.



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
Something i don't get when people talk about it, and someone here may have the answer is:

If the US has all this super secret awesome tech that is hundreds of years ahead of any other current military tech in other nations, all this cool secret wonder tech being cheaper, cleaner, and more efficient at killing people, and.or eliminating threats, then why is the US military spending money on tons of other programs that are only realistically just a minor step or two up from what's public knowledge?

Like having F-16s available during WWI bi-plane era, yet continuing to research, develop and spend money on prop planes.

I don't get it. If we've got super tech, then why continue working on next gen solutions that are tinker toys compared to the super tech?




This is a VERY intelligent observation and I commend you on it. You are correct....we are spending Billions of Dollars on weapon systems that...even though they are by far the best in the world...they could be much, much better. The reason this Ultra High Tech. is kept secret is two fold...1. If the rest of the world and even our allies knew of how great is the disparity...it could possibly spark a war or cause our allies to stop their R&D programs as well as rock the boat to such an extent that Global Markets could collapse. 2. We cannot discuss the source of this ability to be centuries ahead in tech. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 



“The Iranian Navy's combat resources are incomparable with the potential of the US aircraft carrier group that has entered the Strait of Hormuz and are incapable of opposing it. No, certainly no," Deputy Navy Commander Adm. Ivan Kapitanets told Interfax on Thursday.

Kapitanets said the US naval force would “smash” the Iranian coastal installations.


rt.com...

Patriot! Nice Catch! Yes, this was exactly what I was refering to....KUDOS! Split Infinity



That's one smart Russian Naval Commander.



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by murch
DUDE I cant believe you just said that. You are quite clearly making stuff up. The US is dependant on China's trade. The Yuan only needs to be increased slightly to completely devalue the dollar. The US economy relies on China to supply cheaply made goods to keep running. As to China being incapable of thwarting a naval blockade, well I suggest you check out the new high atmosphere direct drop tech they have developed specifically for air craft carriers.

Seriously you're embarrassing yourself. All this tech might you bang on about is developed by money grabbing corps looking for every possible short cut to increase profit, is completely untried in theatre and you are not in a position to comment on other nations capabilities. None of us are. We speculate. The last thing you would be doing is commenting on an open forum.

A bit more research and a little less rhetoric please.
edit on 5-1-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)


I am not sure who you are replying to but without the U.S. purchase of Chinese goods....Chinas economy would collapse in a matter of weeks. As far as your incorrect assumption of China having ANY ABILITY to combat American Naval Power....as I have already posted...Look Up....FREE ELECTRON LASER....these systems will be very shortly installed on every U.S. Carrier and I believe some have already been installed on Ageis Class Cruisers.

Even without this...our normal capabilities are more than enough to handle the Chinese and they know this. Just as Patriot has found what I was talking about when a Russian Military Leader spoke of how the U.S. Fifth Fleet would destroy Irans Military capabilities....you should google what Senior Chinese Military leaders who have watched U.S. Military exersizes by invitation.

I am not making anything up as these are statements from Chinas own Generals....not my words. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


What you have listed is conditions for a scirmish. If you think for one second that Iran, Russia and China would attempt to go toe to toe with the U.S....your crazy. The U.S. Military has weapons that are of such an advanced level that they are kept secret to even our own Military.

Even without these weapons...U.S. Military power is unrivalled in a conventional sense and if Iran were to actually do something as stupid as attempt to close sea lanes....the Fifth Fleet would blow them out of the water as well as destroy the entire Iranian Navy, Airforce and all and any coastal military installations.


Ya, long as they don't hide in caves or use road side bombs we should be good to go...


In case you haven't noticed, in fighting the last 10 years in the middle east, the US hasn't exactly been the shining example of military success you seem to be painting it.


This is because of political decisions not the lack of military capability. We could very easily wipe out a swath 25 miles in width in both directions of the Afghanistan/Pakistan boarder with Air/Fuel and Hypobaric weapons that would kill anyone even in the deepest of caves.

These types of weapons once detonated over a mountain cave network...would cause the equivelent effect to those even deep inside...like shooting a hole in a Jets window at 40,000 ft. It would create a vacuum so powerful that a person deep inside would litteraly be sucked out a tiny vent that are part of these types of cave systems for ventilation.

How do I know these vents exist...because WE were the ones that taught them how to dig and crete these cave systems to fight the CCCP. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by nineix
Something i don't get when people talk about it, and someone here may have the answer is:

If the US has all this super secret awesome tech that is hundreds of years ahead of any other current military tech in other nations, all this cool secret wonder tech being cheaper, cleaner, and more efficient at killing people, and.or eliminating threats, then why is the US military spending money on tons of other programs that are only realistically just a minor step or two up from what's public knowledge?

Like having F-16s available during WWI bi-plane era, yet continuing to research, develop and spend money on prop planes.

I don't get it. If we've got super tech, then why continue working on next gen solutions that are tinker toys compared to the super tech?




This is a VERY intelligent observation and I commend you on it. You are correct....we are spending Billions of Dollars on weapon systems that...even though they are by far the best in the world...they could be much, much better. The reason this Ultra High Tech. is kept secret is two fold...1. If the rest of the world and even our allies knew of how great is the disparity...it could possibly spark a war or cause our allies to stop their R&D programs as well as rock the boat to such an extent that Global Markets could collapse. 2. We cannot discuss the source of this ability to be centuries ahead in tech. Split Infinity



Thanks.
It still doesn't makes sense to me to spend those hundreds of Billions on conventional next-gen tech, where even less could be spent by just pretending to have R&D work on next-gen systems while continuing to use what's already public-eye apparent complimented by the spooky secret stuff on the spooky secret low down.

For instance, and this is just conjecture, if, let's say the US has a secret moon base, or bases, the US could pay lip service to the whole escalating political situations down here with troop movements, deployments, and what not, while, behind the scenes, unknown even to the generals on the ground, if the pot ever got to the boiling point, moon bases could catapult rocks, yes, rocks, plain and simple rocks without any kind of explosive payload, down the gravity well, from the moon, harnessed with cheap guidance systems and propulsion for targeting. The kinetic impact of just simple rocks hitting targets can be quite astounding, and very effective, clean, and precise, as well as completely deniable as a natural phenomenon of meteors.
Headlines could read; Holy land destroyed by act of god.
Military doesn't have to fire a shot.
Talking head scientists can be paraded out ahead of time to warn of possible meteors.
US enemies get turned into a thin crust of meteoric glass in the desert.
No radiation.
Deniability (since it's an act of nature)
Done
and did.

edit on 5-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by murch
DUDE I cant believe you just said that. You are quite clearly making stuff up. The US is dependant on China's trade. The Yuan only needs to be increased slightly to completely devalue the dollar. The US economy relies on China to supply cheaply made goods to keep running. As to China being incapable of thwarting a naval blockade, well I suggest you check out the new high atmosphere direct drop tech they have developed specifically for air craft carriers.

Seriously you're embarrassing yourself. All this tech might you bang on about is developed by money grabbing corps looking for every possible short cut to increase profit, is completely untried in theatre and you are not in a position to comment on other nations capabilities. None of us are. We speculate. The last thing you would be doing is commenting on an open forum.

A bit more research and a little less rhetoric please.
edit on 5-1-2012 by murch because: (no reason given)


I am not sure who you are replying to but without the U.S. purchase of Chinese goods....Chinas economy would collapse in a matter of weeks. As far as your incorrect assumption of China having ANY ABILITY to combat American Naval Power....as I have already posted...Look Up....FREE ELECTRON LASER....these systems will be very shortly installed on every U.S. Carrier and I believe some have already been installed on Ageis Class Cruisers.

Even without this...our normal capabilities are more than enough to handle the Chinese and they know this. Just as Patriot has found what I was talking about when a Russian Military Leader spoke of how the U.S. Fifth Fleet would destroy Irans Military capabilities....you should google what Senior Chinese Military leaders who have watched U.S. Military exersizes by invitation.

I am not making anything up as these are statements from Chinas own Generals....not my words. Split Infinity


I see....so a Chinese general comes to America, and lavishes praise all over us, and says "Woe is me, our poor nation, we are but savages compared to the mighty US!"......

.....and you believe him? Isnt that what you would say to your enemy to inflate his ego?

You know what, I actually do believe you work on some super secret stuff. It explains how they manage to keep all the best stuff hidden away; they let the not so bright see it, play with it, and tell them to keep it away from the general public "for their own good". You now have a gatekeeper. SplitInfinity said so himself: "I knew someone had to do the dirty work." Well, if no one did the dirty work, maybe there would be no dirty work.

Split Infinity, if we are that far advanced, surely the technology could be used to clothe and feed all the people of the world many times over? So why are we using it to kill?



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
US is coordinating with Israel a staged attack (false flag) upon an american ship,

so that American can soon say Iran "started it" :@@ same old same old...

edit on 5-1-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles
 


GREED! I am fairly certain that we have obtained a LOW TEMP. FORM OF FUSION. I cannot prove this and if I were to....well...you would probably never here from me again. There are some areas where I agree with you in that it is time to allow some of these advancements out of the bag.

The only reason I can even post this is I am not governed by the Military and I do not salute ANYONE. If I were...I would probably be up for a Court Martial! LOL! Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles
 


Also...you are smart in the fact that just taking some Chinese Military accessment of what they can or cannot do could just be propaganda.

This is not the only thing I am basing my acessment of Chinas Military abilities. But what I have said is true...we could very easily contain them...but U.S./Chinese confrontations are unlikely. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


However, given all it's resources it still couldn't locate a single man who supposedly masterminded the most devastating terrorist attack on in world history, for a whole 10 years.

If the official story is even remotely true, then it's a good sign that the technological prowess of the American military is deeply over exaggerated.



I have several jobs...one of them is in Entertainment....another is helping run several family buisnesses....the third is a job I took after being courted by many recruiters when in those days...Military recruiters were in every High School guidence councelers offices.

I agreed to do this third job and on occasion...when called...I still do. Let me make this as clear as I can....in some aspects...the U.S. Military is close to a century or more ahead of both rivals and allies in warcraft.

Some of these programs are of such leathality that information of them is hidden from Congress as they tend to be open mouthed when a secret is needed to remain a secret. I travel extensively and reguardless of any countries propaganda....if you ever get to talk with a high ranking Military leader of any country and ask them...at what level is the reality of the United States military capability?

Then you will know as most people at this level have a close concept...but not the true reality. A REAL WAR with the U.S. is suicide. Split Infinity


Finally a voice(computer generated) of reason.

I wish I could star you a thousand times.........

There is a reason we have a trillion dollar(almost) a year defense budget.......and it is'nt because of Haliburton stealing it all........................................

I am just curious to know, when will "they" know to use "the good stuff"........What would it take to break out the "goody bag"?



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01
 


I wish I knew. i am with you on this one. It pisses me off to no end that we are still using fossil fuels. Also...Solar is much more in advancement than is let out....and as I posted...I am fairly certain we have obtained a Low Temp. form of Fusion.

I know there are somethings that must be kept secret....but it is time to help the American people and our World Economy would surge if one of these new Energy Production methods was released.

These are things that I have no say in. I am a problem solver of another level or dept. but I KNOW....that what the U.S. Military and R&D branches have developed are Game Changers. It is just a question for someone at a high level to do the right thing. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Israels obsession with Iran may trigger the apocalypse, Washington satcked with Israeli Sympathisers may gain kudos for pushing thre world to the brink of Nuclear armeggadon.

Iam sure the true God of Love and understanding really wants Earth dwellers to die hellish deaths by the billions just to teach the pesky Iranians a lesson.


Self-fulfilling prophecy? I mean, isn't this kind of like the story of Megiddo and Armageddon? Here's my issue. In the Biblical story, Israel is portrayed as good. But I don't see Iran or Israel (or our actions) as anything close to "good". There is oppression, genocide and destruction on all sides and in the hands of all parties.

What is steering this issue? I'm dying to know...(and will most likely die waiting).



posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!


"Unconfirmed-WWIII may have already begun"

Some folks on ATS must work for the MSM with headlines like this!!!!





new topics
top topics
 
22
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join