It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Or at least war with Iran.

There's this

Civil defense drills held in Gaza for preparation against possible wars

www.presstv.ir...

Iran Threatens New Military Drills:

news.xinhuanet.com...

U.S.-Iran Tensions: Mideast Showdown Builds As United States Tightens Military Ties To Israel

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Several Thousand US Troops Headed To Israel For ‘Unprecedented’ Joint Missile Defense Exercise – OpEd

www.eurasiareview.com...

I don't know how many posts you need to be confirmed. But this certainly looks like it. Unless a Confirmed WWIII is when Obama comes out and says it is. Which I think he will never do. He will leave it up to Iran who is already calling us "the enemy." I will keep a close watch on developments in the region in the next couple of days and update the thread as reports get confirmed but after a few false flags, this looks like it folks!!!!! I am very afraid for the future of humanity at this point and Pray to God (I'm not even that religious) that these reports are false!!!!!

edit on 5-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I was about to post the story about the US troops heading to Israel. Crazy times.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Yea I just edited it a second ago. I fear and pray for the future of humanity. And I consider myself agnostic.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Israels obsession with Iran may trigger the apocalypse, Washington satcked with Israeli Sympathisers may gain kudos for pushing thre world to the brink of Nuclear armeggadon.

Iam sure the true God of Love and understanding really wants Earth dwellers to die hellish deaths by the billions just to teach the pesky Iranians a lesson.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
like the 2 wars er battle grounds, er 3? for the USA is now one, so this would be # 4! we are in, and no real deceleration of war, for Iran is in the 7 known axis of evil , laid out by Bush.: Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Korea,Venezuela, and China.there were 9 by adding Libia and Egypt, 3 Iraq, Libia and Egypt have fallen, 1 more soon to be, Afghanistan. that will leave: Iran, Pakistan,North Korea,Venezuela, and China.

link   
It's gonna be close, that's all I know. things are heating up. There's only one way to find out, by waiting to see what happens, and i hate waiting.

link   

edit on 5-1-2012 by sladewilson because: Double post

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sladewilson

well the good news is you will not turn blue , you do not have that long to wait, 48 to 72 hours if that

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Iran Threatens New Military Drills:
news.xinhuanet.com...

404 error
See if you can post a link that works.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mwuhi

They've must have taken it down because these are unconfirmed rumors spreading like wildfire around the internet. I'm sure we'll have more developments in the morning.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

What you have listed is conditions for a scirmish. If you think for one second that Iran, Russia and China would attempt to go toe to toe with the U.S....your crazy. The U.S. Military has weapons that are of such an advanced level that they are kept secret to even our own Military.

Even without these weapons...U.S. Military power is unrivalled in a conventional sense and if Iran were to actually do something as stupid as attempt to close sea lanes....the Fifth Fleet would blow them out of the water as well as destroy the entire Iranian Navy, Airforce and all and any coastal military installations.

The Fifth fleet could penetrate deep into Iran if needed but they would stop at what I have described. There is a very good article and vid on RT...Russian TV where a High Ranking Russian General describes the carnage that would result if Iran was to do something stupid.

There is no way either Russia or China would get involved. They are well aware of our capabilities. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Good point. I hope the tension cools down. An Iranian war is gonna have a lot more casualties than the Iraq war. I hope Iran doesn't do the same thing on their side or else war is gonna be imminent

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

However, given all it's resources it still couldn't locate a single man who supposedly masterminded the most devastating terrorist attack on in world history, for a whole 10 years.

If the official story is even remotely true, then it's a good sign that the technological prowess of the American military is deeply over exaggerated.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

However, given all it's resources it still couldn't locate a single man who supposedly masterminded the most devastating terrorist attack on in world history, for a whole 10 years.

If the official story is even remotely true, then it's a good sign that the technological prowess of the American military is deeply over exaggerated.

I have several jobs...one of them is in Entertainment....another is helping run several family buisnesses....the third is a job I took after being courted by many recruiters when in those days...Military recruiters were in every High School guidence councelers offices.

I agreed to do this third job and on occasion...when called...I still do. Let me make this as clear as I can....in some aspects...the U.S. Military is close to a century or more ahead of both rivals and allies in warcraft.

Some of these programs are of such leathality that information of them is hidden from Congress as they tend to be open mouthed when a secret is needed to remain a secret. I travel extensively and reguardless of any countries propaganda....if you ever get to talk with a high ranking Military leader of any country and ask them...at what level is the reality of the United States military capability?

Then you will know as most people at this level have a close concept...but not the true reality. A REAL WAR with the U.S. is suicide. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
all of this has already been premeditated and carefully planned out the US will not be the one to outright say they declare war on whoever neither will Israel because they will save face by not looking like their the ones who wanted war. the west has been telling the world that Iran is the one who must "be more honest about their nuclear ambitions and allow the UN inspect their nuclear facilities", but all along imposing sanctions on Iran smiling in their face while stabbing them in the back. i highly doubt that the United States will ever impose sanctions directly on Russia or China they know better or else. the hype in the media is trying to build sympathy for the US and Israel as peacemakers to string the public along so that when war breaks out the west will have the full support of its people not like what happened in Vietnam. the US has military bases in the surrounding area of Iran. occupation force in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Khazakstan, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan (relations wavering), Turkey, Oman, do i have to go on because the United States is going to make this the most one sided war in history Iran unless they work to build closer ties to the Muslim Brotherhood which is gaining prominence in the Middle East uprisings, Russia, or China which only have cordial relations with the Western Powers.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

oh yes the Reagan Gorbachev meeting in the west desert, shotly after "Mr Gorbachev, bring down this wall" and he did.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I agreed to do this third job and on occasion...when called...I still do. Let me make this as clear as I can....in some aspects...the U.S. Military is close to a century or more ahead of both rivals and allies in warcraft.

Some of these programs are of such leathality that information of them is hidden from Congress as they tend to be open mouthed when a secret is needed to remain a secret. I travel extensively and reguardless of any countries propaganda....if you ever get to talk with a high ranking Military leader of any country and ask them...at what level is the reality of the United States military capability?

Then you will know as most people at this level have a close concept...but not the true reality. A REAL WAR with the U.S. is suicide. Split Infinity

so how do we know the russian and chinese military isn't hiding something equally lethal? i mean if the united states is capable of hiding military force of demonsterable power, why can't they?

-subfab

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Not to speak of Iran.. Which apparently has UFO tech, and they probably has the same reasons as the U.S to hide it... Just look up Mehran Keshe.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

The budget is self explanatory.

Not counting the black budget which is an additional ~$50 billion+
edit on 5-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

so how do we know the russian and chinese military isn't hiding something equally lethal? i mean if the united states is capable of hiding military force of demonsterable power, why can't they?

-subfab
This is a very good point and to some extent they do. But what they hide is things such as Nuclear capabilities and Particle Beam or Laser tech.

The U.S. has programs of such sofistication that they have been designed as a weapon of mass destruction without the radioactive fallout as this is a necessity as you don't want to make your oil supply radioactive.

Google this....FREE ELECTRON LASER....all U.S. carriers will soon be equipt with Nuclear Powered versions of a Laser System that is not hindered by atmospheric conditions. A non-nuclear powered test was done a few months back for the purpose of targeting and a message to the Chinese to get N.Korea to knock it off!

This has the potential to become an ultamate weapon with sats designed to mirror target anything in the world and Discover Magazine has reported than a Nuclear Powered version of this Laser has the ability to burn through 1000 ft. of solid steel....I will repeate that 1000 ft. of solid steel in a matter of seconds.

And this is a public anounced program....testing of Matter/Antimatter weaponry is well under way. Most people as well as certain rougue goverments...ie...Iran...are playing with fire. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join