It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I agreed to do this third job and on occasion...when called...I still do. Let me make this as clear as I can....in some aspects...the U.S. Military is close to a century or more ahead of both rivals and allies in warcraft.

Some of these programs are of such leathality that information of them is hidden from Congress as they tend to be open mouthed when a secret is needed to remain a secret. I travel extensively and reguardless of any countries propaganda....if you ever get to talk with a high ranking Military leader of any country and ask them...at what level is the reality of the United States military capability?

Then you will know as most people at this level have a close concept...but not the true reality. A REAL WAR with the U.S. is suicide. Split Infinity

so how do we know the russian and chinese military isn't hiding something equally lethal? i mean if the united states is capable of hiding military force of demonsterable power, why can't they?

-subfab
This is a very good point and to some extent they do. But what they hide is things such as Nuclear capabilities and Particle Beam or Laser tech.

The U.S. has programs of such sofistication that they have been designed as a weapon of mass destruction without the radioactive fallout as this is a necessity as you don't want to make your oil supply radioactive.

Google this....FREE ELECTRON LASER....all U.S. carriers will soon be equipt with Nuclear Powered versions of a Laser System that is not hindered by atmospheric conditions. A non-nuclear powered test was done a few months back for the purpose of targeting and a message to the Chinese to get N.Korea to knock it off!

This has the potential to become an ultamate weapon with sats designed to mirror target anything in the world and Discover Magazine has reported than a Nuclear Powered version of this Laser has the ability to burn through 1000 ft. of solid steel....I will repeate that 1000 ft. of solid steel in a matter of seconds.

And this is a public anounced program....testing of Matter/Antimatter weaponry is well under way. Most people as well as certain rougue goverments...ie...Iran...are playing with fire. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I bet every major country in the world is testing top secret weaponry whos to say that Iran does not have a weapon capable of removing entire cities from the earth without nuclear weapons, lasers or any other known tech

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexei
I bet every major country in the world is testing top secret weaponry whos to say that Iran does not have a weapon capable of removing entire cities from the earth without nuclear weapons, lasers or any other known tech

I and my associates do. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I and my associates do. Split Infinity

Oh yeah and I'm a robot.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
all it would take is a simple biological agent released at an airport. all the sofisticated weaponry in the world is useless if you are too sick to stand up.

if i may quote darth vader:

don't be so proud of this technological terror you've constructed. the ability to melt steel is insignificant next to the power of the microbe.

-subfab

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I love how some in the U.S. truely believe we are some godly superpower,when our top stealth drone just got hijacked, not to mention Americans were told the same BS in Vietnam not many people remember how that turned out.

secret superweapons dont make money. men on the ground in outdated gear is what makes money. just look at the Fight japan gave us and their population is what compared to Iran, or any other one of our many growing enemies worldwide. its all about population and control thereof.
edit on 1/5/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Well we do have the best military in the world.
It doesn't do much good unless you use it.

To me, the problem lies with the fall of the Soviet Union.
Once the balance of power was no longer there,
it was letting a starving wolf loose in a chicken farm.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by subfab

The budget is self explanatory.

Not counting the black budget which is an additional ~$50 billion+
edit on 5-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

What proof do you or anyone else have that the 'black budget' actually exists as advertised? It's well recognized that huge amounts of money goes 'off the books' continually. But the more likely reason is that it is simply being siphoned-off by the entities that lurk behind the curtain. A really good cover story is to insinuate that the money is being secretly used in uber-sophisticated military programs. That's alot more palatable to most people than the likely truth --- it's being skimmed.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Israel and US to stage major defense drill:

Are defense drills an act of war? Some people think so.

The drill is called "Austere Challenge 12" and is designed to improve defense systems and cooperation between the U.S. and Israeli forces. It follows a 10-day Iranian naval exercise near the strategic Strait of Hormuz.

www.google.com...

edit on 5-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Quoting Lord Vader.. You can not go wrong with that!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How can you say that a war started, if not a single missile was fired against an enemy target?

There is no war until missiles start to be fired against enemy targets.

Drills are not war. Drills are just drills.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm sure Putin is secretly delivering nukes to iran at the moment the Us invades

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Stop it already the US is a godly military power. Period. Stop trying to act like Iran has some secret tech under their sleeve or any other country for that matter. Proof or it doesn't exist right. The last war Iran was in took 8 years of fighting with Iraq and they were winning, but it was 8 years of fighting. Two years later we walk into Iraq and smack them into oblivion. Please Iran's military is not a threat.

I know you hate America but stop grabbing at straws. If Russia or China want some they will come get some. Iran isn't going to set them off, sorry to disappoint. Let us implode as scheduled but don't ever think any current military on the scene has a chance of destroying us. Not alone. Not combined. Keep dreaming. Its a fact not arrogance. We spend on it, we train on it, we stay battle hardened. We are in everyone's backyard and even if you keep us at bay. You still cant stop us cause you have to go to North America to do it.

Any army that tries will be seen miles away there is no surprise gotcha unless we want it to be a surprise gotcha. Do you get it yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Lol. Youre title is like one huge contradiction. "Unconfirmed:WWIII has indeed begun". I hate to tell you this but...WWIII started in 2001, youre about 12 years off the mark. This so called "Gobal War on Terror"? Yeah another word for "global" is "world". So in effect what we should really be seeing is "World War on Terror" which makes it what? Yeah WWIII. Don't worry though, its about to get to the good parts. We might have been in WWIII for the last decade but that was really just the warmup excersices and its going to get alot worse and pretty fast.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Make no mistake should any conflict occur in the middle east involving nukes (Israel and/or Iran) then unless Russia and China hold back massively they will be sucked in and then we can all kiss our ass goodbye.

We are not talking millions dead but billions.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

But it was the global war on terror for the US not much of anyone else in the world. This war is going to have everyone on every side fighting. As we are already seeing allies and enemies rise up. China, Russia, Iran. VS US Israel and Europe. As stated above Billions are going to die. NWO population control scheme is coming up!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This is why the US army MUST be stopped/destroyed, in order to advance as a higher civilization, the world must get rid of those who only use the science to develope more efficient, silent, perfect Mass killing weapons. based in primitive concepts such as Nationalism and "self defence/national security", We already know what happened to nazi germany, only this time will be harder to stop the threat that the US posses to the world peace. not only them also the bloodthirsty supremacy zionists pigs that poison the people of their respective countries.
Once for all the humanity must unite and evolve to a higher civilization status. maybe that's why the humanity has not been contacted by higher civilization cultures.
Sadly the US won't end very well also their people will have to suffer because of the way the goverment behaves towards the rest of the world. karma law is universal I believe. The US and the zionists are going to pay for their crimes. It's only matter of time.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jjf3rd77

What you have listed is conditions for a scirmish. If you think for one second that Iran, Russia and China would attempt to go toe to toe with the U.S....your crazy. The U.S. Military has weapons that are of such an advanced level that they are kept secret to even our own Military.

Even without these weapons...U.S. Military power is unrivalled in a conventional sense and if Iran were to actually do something as stupid as attempt to close sea lanes....the Fifth Fleet would blow them out of the water as well as destroy the entire Iranian Navy, Airforce and all and any coastal military installations.

The Fifth fleet could penetrate deep into Iran if needed but they would stop at what I have described. There is a very good article and vid on RT...Russian TV where a High Ranking Russian General describes the carnage that would result if Iran was to do something stupid.

There is no way either Russia or China would get involved. They are well aware of our capabilities. Split Infinity

That's great news as I'm sure that the last thing anyone wants is another 10 year war!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

But it was the global war on terror for the US not much of anyone else in the world. This war is going to have everyone on every side fighting. As we are already seeing allies and enemies rise up. China, Russia, Iran. VS US Israel and Europe. As stated above Billions are going to die. NWO population control scheme is coming up!!!!

All the heavy hitters got a dog in this fight you can believe it. This ain't the NWO, this is leading up to the One World Order. This is what is called the battle of Gog and Magog for those who are familiar with it which sets up a certain dictator. This has got nothing to do with the NWO, all that is, is a stepping stone on to something much worse and most people do not even know what is happening or believe it. This is the case where people will sstick their heads in the sand and pretend it ain't happening but it's going to happen anyway. They can stick their fingers in their ears and go "lalalalala i'm not listening" but it will happen anyway because thats how the world rolls.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Can't wait to go to war! Let's see once and for all who's gonna win this nuclear war!
The U.S.A. against Iran and allies (Russian and China), let the games begin!

I'm tired of the U.S.A. putting their noses where it doesn't belong.....U.S.A. CAN have Nuclear weapons but NO ONE ELSE CAN'T???

Give me a F*(@$ng break!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join