It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
reply to post by SplitInfinity

However, given all it's resources it still couldn't locate a single man who supposedly masterminded the most devastating terrorist attack on in world history, for a whole 10 years.

If the official story is even remotely true, then it's a good sign that the technological prowess of the American military is deeply over exaggerated.

please, we knew where he was all the time; pakistan they would not let us in to do the job, so we went in and did it without their permission. if we would have told them that we were going to take him out they would have informed him again

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't think numbering the wars does the situation any justice. Did WWII really end?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The U.S. has programs of such sofistication that they have been designed as a weapon of mass destruction without the radioactive fallout as this is a necessity as you don't want to make your oil supply radioactive.
This has the potential to become an ultamate weapon with sats designed to mirror target anything in the world and Discover Magazine has reported than a Nuclear Powered version of this Laser has the ability to burn through 1000 ft. of solid steel....I will repeate that 1000 ft. of solid steel in a matter of seconds.

And this is a public anounced program....testing of Matter/Antimatter weaponry is well under way. Most people as well as certain rougue goverments...ie...Iran...are playing with fire. Split Infinity

Yes, I believe that the government recruited someone to work on a super secret weapons program that doesnt know how to spell "sophisticated" or "ultimate", and has the grammar of a mid schooler......sounds like old Uncle Ted is telling stories again.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
secret superweapons dont make money. men on the ground in outdated gear is what makes money.

Exactly. Go tell the thousands of our troops that have lost limbs in the past 10 years about how the inferior weapons of the savages cant harm the mighty US.

Even if we do have super awesome weapons, there is not a guarantee we use them.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

You have a point. To an extent I agree with you, but I don't think all the money goes towards them for personal use. They can make up for it and then some through black budget funded covert operations

Gotta spend money to make money

edit on 5-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
I don't think numbering the wars does the situation any justice. Did WWII really end?

Numbering the wars commits one injustice I can speak of. WWI was named to make us forget that time we slaughtered millions of aboriginals world-wide because they had a better understanding of natural cycles and time and far more interesting calendars than our piece of junk, but we had to force it down everyone's throats.

Naming the 1914-1918 war WWI was a matter of revisionist history for the sole purpose of making the church out to be better. But the world was at war firstly over the matter of calendars long before 1914. I can respect that. I would die in a fight to prevent the work week from being established.

Now what are we fighting for? Tesla blueprints? nope. Space technology? nope. Oh we're fighting because we can't stop, we're a junkie, we have the death machines so we'll use them in illegal wars with no honour. To anyone who thinks it's entirely about oil, would the US be attempting this same strategy with a regular-sized and ability military?

It's because it is a junkie and a bully.

To return to your point, WWII never ended, it's like the Olympics when one runner passes the baton to the next. 63 years later I still don't think we realize we are the 'baddies.'

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

How long was the USA in Iraq? Afganistan? and you seriously think Russia & China would be beaten down? They would own us before we knew what time it was.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To be clear, a World War involves multiple countries fighting multiple counties across multiple fronts. WWIII has not began nor do I believe it ever will. There will always be skirmishes because some countries let idiots rule...such as my own.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I personally feel Iran is just creating this hoopla so they can raise the price of oil through fear and then sell it for a higher price to other nations. I would like to hear what the people of Iran think, I mean do they look at there leadership and just scratch their heads.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert80

Well they misjudged that plan then, as even China has cutback Iranian oil imports. What they are still buying, they're asking for a DISCOUNT to continue purchasing.

I'm sure the price of oil will go up soon enough, once the joint war games get underway and there's a provaction/incident that sets the area on fire.
edit on 5-1-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Wait a second.... the last war we fought... Iraq, also took 8 years. Not only did we totally screw that entire country (not just "enemy combatants," but up to half a million innocent Iraqis as well). Have you even looked at the Iraq headlines since the military was pulled out? It's a total free for all right now. You call that a victory? I think you sir, need to readjust your view of reality.

And then, there is the war before that we entered, Afghanistan. Remember that one? Not sure if you know this or not, but that war is still going on, ten years later. Isn't our "Godly" military fighting some poor tribal peoples with AK-47s? How come it's taking ten years then?

And I suppose the fact that we just lost our most high tech drone (oh, I'm sorry the most high tech drone that our "Godly" military lets us know about...) to Iran, who didn't shoot it down, but in fact tricked it's systems into landing in enemy territory, doesn't prove that Iran isn't a bunch of Islamic barbarians living in caves like those Afghans, right?

Is it just me, or are all the people who claim that America's army is unbeatable, actually IN or have been in America's army? Man, I will tell you one thing, our army's brainwashing techniques must be "Godly."

And, for the record, I'm not saying Iran would actually defeat us. In fact, if it was to go down between JUST Iran and the US (it won't, but let's play a hypothetical), I think we'd actually win, but only 15 years later with a crap ton of our soldiers (SOME of whom are my friends who I'd very much not like to see die) dead, and millions of innocent Iranians murdered.

The only winners that will come of this war are Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and other soul sucking military mega-corps.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012

How long was the USA in Iraq? Afganistan? and you seriously think Russia & China would be beaten down? They would own us before we knew what time it was.

The might soviet army spent 25 year in afghan and lost the war, NATO has spent 10-11 years in afghan and had taken out the main leader and other key figures in the Taliban ANd al Qaeda. Al Qaeda are pretty much taken out and have been kicked in the balls. These peace talks that the Taliban wanted are signs that NATOs mission in afghan was and still is a success.

Yes it took 10 years for the Americans to take out bin laden but I would put money on it they knew where he was for years but waited and carefully drew up a plan to take him out.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

And how much of that time was spent attacking vs. policing and nation building?

For all intents and purposes we wiped out Iraq during Fallujah in less than a month. The rest of the war was basically policing and fighting off opposition to the formation of Iraqi democracy.

It takes longer to build a nation up than it does to tear a nation down. Remember that.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Israels obsession with Iran may trigger the apocalypse,

I think the obsession is the other way around. It seems every day Iran is threatening someone.

To the OP. I thought someone said WW3 started last week. Oh, that was another post.

Too many false dawns for WW3. Too many people predicting. Too many poor websites being quoted - I mean PressTV and the word “fact” or “truth” cannot coexist.

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Er, yes. Italy, then Germany and then Japan were utterly defeated and capitulated. Come on!

Regards

edit on 5/1/2012 by paraphi because: added a bit

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the apocalypse has been prophesied. it's not a matter of if but when.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1

This is why the US army MUST be stopped/destroyed, in order to advance as a higher civilization, the world must get rid of those who only use the science to develope more efficient, silent, perfect Mass killing weapons. based in primitive concepts such as Nationalism and "self defence/national security", We already know what happened to nazi germany, only this time will be harder to stop the threat that the US posses to the world peace. not only them also the bloodthirsty supremacy zionists pigs that poison the people of their respective countries.
Once for all the humanity must unite and evolve to a higher civilization status. maybe that's why the humanity has not been contacted by higher civilization cultures.
Sadly the US won't end very well also their people will have to suffer because of the way the goverment behaves towards the rest of the world. karma law is universal I believe. The US and the zionists are going to pay for their crimes. It's only matter of time.

I have been doing things in one of my jobs for decades that present a lesser of two evil options all the time. As a kid I was very shy and respectful of others but then I discovered HUMAN NATURE and realized that SOMEONE has to stand up and do the dirty work. Doing this kind of work gets you bad reactions from all sides but it needs to be done.

For those of you that are on the Evil U.S. Military and Industrial complex kick...I propose this. Take a trip to the Middle East. Visit Syria...or Iran...then go to Jordan. The current leader of Jordan went to a prep school no more than 50 miles from where I live. After his father died...his mom was an American actress...he took power and has continued Jordans path as a moderate country with Very Close ties to the U.S. that will not allow discrimination against women or people of other faiths. Compare that to what you see in the rest of the Middle East. Unless you have been there...you cannot imagine how screwed up things are there.

If it was not for the U.S. Military...you would all be speaking German as even if Japan also won...the Nazis would turn their guns on Japan eventually. The U.S. has kept the greater peace even as it has to go to limited wars to do it. But REMEMBER....these were limited wars. Anyone here who thinks...and I have heard a few say things like...Iran would kick the U.S. Militaries ass....is delusional. NO ONE WANTS THE U.S. TO GO INTO A FULL SCALE WAR MODE! No ONE! Even the U.S. Military does not want this to happen...but certain countries are playing with fire! If a terrorist group funded by Iran or any other group was to attack using either Nuclear or Biological weapons....the U.S. would OBLITERATE the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST! Russia and China would do NOTHING as they would recieve guarantees that after the war....their oil supply would be guaranteed by the U.S.

Russia is woefully unprepared to go to war with anyone right now and China....although having a Billion plus people...is permanently dependent on U.S. trade as well as being heavily invested in the U.S. itself. Going to war with the U.S. would be like cutting their own throut...and if they ever did...their Military is decades to a century behind and China has no capability to thwart an U.S. Naval Blockade of it's shipping ports. Russia and China going to war with the U.S. over Iran? NO CHANCE! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the apocalypse has been prophesied. it's not a matter of if but when.

Mhmm, where have I heard that before?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The U.S. has programs of such sofistication that they have been designed as a weapon of mass destruction without the radioactive fallout as this is a necessity as you don't want to make your oil supply radioactive.
This has the potential to become an ultamate weapon with sats designed to mirror target anything in the world and Discover Magazine has reported than a Nuclear Powered version of this Laser has the ability to burn through 1000 ft. of solid steel....I will repeate that 1000 ft. of solid steel in a matter of seconds.

And this is a public anounced program....testing of Matter/Antimatter weaponry is well under way. Most people as well as certain rougue goverments...ie...Iran...are playing with fire. Split Infinity

Yes, I believe that the government recruited someone to work on a super secret weapons program that doesnt know how to spell "sophisticated" or "ultimate", and has the grammar of a mid schooler......sounds like old Uncle Ted is telling stories again.

I have three major flaws and one of them is spelling. I refuse to use spell check as I am determined to learn this myself. My second flaw is my inability to find my keys or sunglasses...but I have a very good observational memory. My third flaw is my inability to reign in my MASSIVE EGO! LOL! But reguardless of these flaws...what I have told you is true. Google....FREE ELECTRON LASER NUCLEAR POWERED CARRIER INSTALATION. This is one of these weapons I speak of. Discover Magazine has stated that a Nuclear powered version of this type of Laser can burn a hole through 1000 ft. of solid steel. This is not a mistype....1000 ft. of solid steel. Add a Super Computer and a Mirrored SAT. system and you can destroy any target anywhere on Earth at the speed of light....186,300 miles per second. This also makes the U.S. Mainland as well as it's Naval Groups and all and any Military or Civy instalations....impervious to attack...check this out then talk about my spelling! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012

You really don't know what you are talking about. I suggest you go on the RT...Russian TV site and watch Russian Generals make statements that directly contradict your naive statement. Also...google...Chinese Generals visit to U.S. to view Military exercises.

A Chinese General was invited to watch U.S. Soldiers and Weapon systems opperate. This was a few months ago. Close to the end of his visit....much to the anger of High Ranking Communist Leaders....he made a statement to a variaty of media from many countries including his own....he basically said...The U.S. has nothing to fear from Chinese Military expansion as well as our training on a Russian Carrier that they purchased. He said...the U.S. Military is DECADES in advancement of Chinas and when I see U.S. capabilities and the proffesionalism of their Modern all volunteer force....and compare it to our Chinese equipment and manpower....I grow sad with the knowledge of just how far behind we are!

Go ahead and google it....then talk to me. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Something i don't get when people talk about it, and someone here may have the answer is:

If the US has all this super secret awesome tech that is hundreds of years ahead of any other current military tech in other nations, all this cool secret wonder tech being cheaper, cleaner, and more efficient at killing people, and.or eliminating threats, then why is the US military spending money on tons of other programs that are only realistically just a minor step or two up from what's public knowledge?

Like having F-16s available during WWI bi-plane era, yet continuing to research, develop and spend money on prop planes.

I don't get it. If we've got super tech, then why continue working on next gen solutions that are tinker toys compared to the super tech?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join