It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

And it only took one word.
Never has the truth on ATS been so short, yet so true.
God help us all if the candidates for the US presidency ever make it to the White House. WW3 is guaranteed.
Unless it's Ron Paul.
Unfortunately then, it will be goodbye Israel.

It's time to tell the pimp to find a new prostitute.

edit on 6-1-2012 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Since when does Iran hate Jews? There's about 40,000 Jews living in Iran. Stop buying into western propaganda BS.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.sephardicstudies.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

You are ignorant because Iran does not want war, but America certainly does. Iran has done nothing to justify having sanction imposed upon it. That in itself is an act of war. Which is exactly what Ron Paul believes. You talk about radiation fallout from nukes, yet I bet you have no problem whatsoever bombing a nuclear reactor and releasing radiation all over the middle east.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Confirmed: I've been saying this for a while now. Every active service member I know has been telling me for the past year that we're going to war with Iran. It was never an IF it was a WHEN.

Boy I'm sure glad we got all that HOPE and CHANGE, aren't you?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There's not going to be a 'world war'....and if there is, it won't be country vs. country; but rather, people vs. government. How can there be a 'world war' with the NEW world ORDER? No one gets it, yet? America is now the POLICE of the world. Don't comply to the U.N.....well, you know what happens.

Do people really believe...those we see on t.v. and the magazines, are those that are pulling the strings, and calling the shots? Do you REALLY believe Obama or even Ron Paul (if elected) have any say, in any thing? Sure, maybe within their own borders, but outside of that...when the U.N. says "Jump"...the U.S. doesn't even ask how high. Come on people.......try to keep up.....to what's really going on.

Nations don't hate each other.......they just want us to BELIEVE we do, so we continue in our ignorant, rascist ways. Again, i'll say it......"they" are ALL in bed together. The leaders of every nation...are all sleeping together. Sure, Iran barks...but reality is....they KNOW the rules. Make NO misake about that. They KNOW who their daddy is!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
And remember folks, the Big $hits don't give a darn about you or me, they'll be comfortable in their underground bunkers built with our tax money............wonder where the trillions of dollars went to that disappeared after 911?

Now I have read that Sweden and Norway have built underground cities for their people..............here in America only the 1% get taken care of.............leaving the rest of us to whatever happens.

Hope this is wrong but if it's coming, I live close enough to a large enough city that maybe this time I will finally become nothing more than stardust again.

See y'all on the other side.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
Stop it already the US is a godly military power. Period. Stop trying to act like Iran has some secret tech under their sleeve or any other country for that matter. Proof or it doesn't exist right. The last war Iran was in took 8 years of fighting with Iraq and they were winning, but it was 8 years of fighting. Two years later we walk into Iraq and smack them into oblivion. Please Iran's military is not a threat.

I know you hate America but stop grabbing at straws. If Russia or China want some they will come get some. Iran isn't going to set them off, sorry to disappoint. Let us implode as scheduled but don't ever think any current military on the scene has a chance of destroying us. Not alone. Not combined. Keep dreaming. Its a fact not arrogance. We spend on it, we train on it, we stay battle hardened. We are in everyone's backyard and even if you keep us at bay. You still cant stop us cause you have to go to North America to do it.

Any army that tries will be seen miles away there is no surprise gotcha unless we want it to be a surprise gotcha. Do you get it yet.

Yup, as I have said before, let them come over here they wont make it across the ocean before there all dead.

link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
Stop it already the US is a godly military power. Period. Stop trying to act like Iran has some secret tech under their sleeve or any other country for that matter. Proof or it doesn't exist right. The last war Iran was in took 8 years of fighting with Iraq and they were winning, but it was 8 years of fighting. Two years later we walk into Iraq and smack them into oblivion. Please Iran's military is not a threat.

I know you hate America but stop grabbing at straws. If Russia or China want some they will come get some. Iran isn't going to set them off, sorry to disappoint. Let us implode as scheduled but don't ever think any current military on the scene has a chance of destroying us. Not alone. Not combined. Keep dreaming. Its a fact not arrogance. We spend on it, we train on it, we stay battle hardened. We are in everyone's backyard and even if you keep us at bay. You still cant stop us cause you have to go to North America to do it.

Any army that tries will be seen miles away there is no surprise gotcha unless we want it to be a surprise gotcha. Do you get it yet.

Yup, as I have said before, let them come over here they wont make it across the ocean before there all dead.

link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I totally agree with you, which is probably the reason why Ron Paul has absolutely no chance of becoming the next US president. It will most likely be that sociopath Mitt Romney. Another warmonger, someone the American people can relate too.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
But if you ask me, I think Iran already has the bomb. There just waiting for the opportune time to use it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Boy Split, hope you are right on this one.

Not in the mood for war, mayhem and carnage this weekend.

I have a stack of books I got for Christmas that I'm hoping to start on and the weather here in the Midwest US is beautiful for January.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
It's time to tell the pimp to find a new prostitute.

America was never a good prostitute anyway. Charged too much and the service sucked.

T

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

As far as I'm concerned I've seen enough to know that a better state of being awaits us all. The evil sociopaths are welcome to this world.
If they wish to live in hell for all eternity. They are welcome to it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I will give a very unpopular response.
God runs the world on a set timetable.
He appoints leaders and leads them to do His bidding.
The end of the age is almost here. People feel it regardless if they are of faith.
The entire Old Testament chronicles His children being faithful and unfaithful to Him.
They were blessed when they were faithful and severely punished and chastised when they disobeyed Him.
Punishments were often in the form of invasion by enemies, and many lives were lost.
This, however, does not make an unjust Father. Similar to a human father who must raise a child except for the death part!
Now, the entire Word of God is a lesson of both encouragement and awe to His Children.
Who are they? Those who love and believe in His Son Jesus Christ, basically most of the western nations.
Which countries are being rotted from the inside? The same ones.
Which ones are being made bankrupt? The same ones.
Which ones are building mega churches yet the decline in morals is continuing? The same ones.
Which generation of children are growing up hearing that their Holy Book is a fable? The same ones.
Which generation of children are abandoning the God of their fathers in favour of aliens, Egypt mysteries, Sumerian tales etc? The same ones.

My point is this: can you not see that the western nations are being systematically led down a similar path?
And that the good old USA is at the forefront in seeming contradictions? We're the most generous at helping those in need yet we are the ones producing this crap that that is morally bankrupting our own people?

All of the most sophisticated weapons on the planet will not protect us if it is God's will that in addition to using the wicked to take out the wicked, He deems it necessary to start with HIS OWN HOUSE FIRST?

Prophets were sent time and time again to tell His People to repent and to come back to Him. Did they? For the most part-NO. They died or were exciled as punishment.

Does that sound a harsh punishment to you? Well it shouldn't as it is a message about eternal life not this physical life here on a blue planet called Earth. It is the lesson that our disobedience to God has an even worse fate than a physical death, and that is that in the spiritual realm, it is an eternal death.

I write this today as there are many of you expressing such confidence in our military ability. I'm a proud ex-Navy wife. But I'm here to remind that little piece of your heart that still remembers God that we are nothing without His blessing. And just as in the Old Testament, Revelation chronicles the decline in true faith leading to the spiritual, if not physical, death of many. If I could ask all to stop and think for a few minutes about where this world is creeping and why, perhaps one or two might take to heart the following:

"For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Our God is true and faithful to His Word. But we have grown up in the hardest generations. We watch as the zeal of Islam continues to spread and grow more bold around the planet whilst many people in the western nations grow cold or wilfully believe that our own One True Almighty God doesn't exist. Do not get be the one who sells their birthright for a lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

If they weren't looking for a possible war then there is no reason for them to obstruct IAEA inspections of the facilities or refuse to answer questions as required by the NPT.

You're very quick to call Americans barbaric (which is funny because the UK has always been where we've been
) yet you obviously have not taken a look at the religion and extremist stance of Iranian leaders. Iran wants a war with Israel. IT IS PART OF THEIR RELIGION AND HISTORY.

politics-today.com...

Not all Iranians are like that, but the people IN CONTROL of their country are.

Honestly dude, you're trashing my "barbaric" country in defense of another. Pick your poison.

edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Which generation of children are growing up hearing that their Holy Book is a fable? The same ones.
Which generation of children are abandoning the God of their fathers in favour of aliens, Egypt mysteries, Sumerian tales etc? The same ones.

Actually, with all due respect you should study timelines a little closer. If any Holy Book is a fable it is the Bible, if ANY tales are historically true, it's the Sumerian ones as they came first, by about 4000+ years. So double the time the Bible has been around.

Gullible much? I think so

T

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

“We must prepare ourselves to rule the world and the only way to do that is to put forth views on the basis of the Expectation of the Return.”
-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I agreed to do this third job and on occasion...when called...I still do. Let me make this as clear as I can....in some aspects...the U.S. Military is close to a century or more ahead of both rivals and allies in warcraft.

Some of these programs are of such leathality that information of them is hidden from Congress as they tend to be open mouthed when a secret is needed to remain a secret. I travel extensively and reguardless of any countries propaganda....if you ever get to talk with a high ranking Military leader of any country and ask them...at what level is the reality of the United States military capability?

Then you will know as most people at this level have a close concept...but not the true reality. A REAL WAR with the U.S. is suicide. Split Infinity

so how do we know the russian and chinese military isn't hiding something equally lethal? i mean if the united states is capable of hiding military force of demonsterable power, why can't they?

-subfab

We he said 'If you talk to a High Ranking Official of ANY COUNTRY" a REAL WAR with the US is suicide. Thus confirming the previous statement of "The U.S. Military is close to a century or more ahead of both rivals and allies in Warcraft" would be true. Obviously other military's are aware of how advanced the United States weaponry is........................Everyone has "Black Programs".............it's just that, ours are the "Darkest" ones

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Absolute nonsense. Iran hasn't attacked anyone with conventional weapons, so why would they attack anyone with nukes. They are not suicidal like Israel. Iran abides by international law, Israel does not and they have at least 200 nukes, more than enough to destroy Europe. It's obvious who the threat is.

It's time the UN forced Israel to sign up to the NPT and if they refuse it's time to impose sanctions and if they still don't comply, then we can't rule out military action.
It's time every country on this Earth abides by the same international law. We cannot have one law for Iran and a different law for Israel. We either all subscribe to the same law or there's no law at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Too much doom and gloom and no BOOM!!

Hurry up and drop the bombs already. OWS failed, bunch of bums with no real ambition or balls.

Vote Ron Paul, Not like it will matter. I honestly hope these wars start soon, im tired of being "days away" from a war for a year now...

Some dont want to wars to come, some are tired of waiting, some want humanity to die for there ignorance, some want to kill humanity for there ignorance in letting this all happen.

If China or the Middle east killed us all, would it really be a bad thing for humanity?

The end of the world is nigh, cause if it isnt, someone will make it so.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join