It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: OB-GYNs kept from 'practicing their love'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
see snoopes on this, this has been proven to be false.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is funny even it is a joke on the republicans,

Well how bad it can be, obviously something is definitly wrong with bush.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Come on, Marge, almost every politician I can think of has something wrong with him/her.
Let's have a little reality here. I plan on voting for dubya, but I can see his shortcomings as well as those of his major opponent.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Come on, Marge, almost every politician I can think of has something wrong with him/her.
Let's have a little reality here. I plan on voting for dubya, but I can see his shortcomings as well as those of his major opponent.

I know, sorry if I ofend you, but you can not denied that bush can be so funny for such a political figure and been a president put him on the front stage.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Not offended, I just think the dems should aget a reality check. don't you see the short-comings of the democratic candidate and his side-kick? he's not great speaker (kerry), so why blast dubya for what was obviously an ad lib, and not well thought out.

BTW, that urban legend you linked to is from the last election

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I know, but it was funny, and Kerry well yes he does make some mistakes to but for some reason bush is targeted more than him.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

I know, sorry if I ofend you, but you can not denied that bush can be so funny for such a political figure and been a president put him on the front stage.

About as funny as a President seducing an intern and then trying to figure out what the definition of "is" is or saying he didn't really smoke marijuana because he didn't inhale.

They all make mistakes.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

About as funny as a President seducing an intern and then trying to figure out what the definition of "is" is or saying he didn't really smoke marijuana because he didn't inhale.

Hey Clinton got impeach for that, and anyway remember "he didn�t have sex with that woman"

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is definately sooooo funny! I like the fact that everytime he gives a speech we get a hoot out of the darn thing

At least its entertaining.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Don't forget John F. Kennedy's speech at the Berlin Wall. "Ich bin ein Berliner." Roughly translated, it means "I am a jelly donut." A Berliner is a type jelly filled donut. The correct phrase would have been "Ich bin Berliner." I guess we should cut him some slack since it was a foreign language.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join