It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just 'Fake Users, Posts, Censorship, Fraud and Pure Lies'...Apparently

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well said, I don't think we disagree about anything. : ) I think there's still room for being suspicious about certain ATS staff - there may be certain topics they try to influence, if not suppress, and others they downright suppress. I'm sure they are selective about it all.

Again, though, I don't really know the exact tactics and people who are involved in infiltrating sites like GLP and ATS, but it's a reality no matter how you look at it. I know that GLP used to have an "everything goes" policy and that changed over time, suspiciously so. ATS went down that road before GLP ever did, though, for better or worse.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

I have not made a dime off of any site that post on but if one is willing to pay I can deliver an account to deposit funds in ASAP

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTruth

I honestly think you're naive. Controlling public opinion would be a top priority of such institutions,

How much of the overall number of people do you think are on conspiracy forums?

And how do you think would it be practicable to "control society" from a source where you NEVER know what is true or what not and where it's the case that about 75% of reports/posts/news are pure nonsense?

If CIA/NSA would want to control anyone they would be better off with mainstream media instead of wasting time on a fringe forum with high percentage of nutcases claiming all kinds of stuff. It simply would be incredible ineffective for controlling public opinion.
edit on 8-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok I do not know 'why' but was 'compelled to S@F this thread and post something.

Now back to reading.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

If CIA/NSA would want to control anyone they would be better off with mainstream media instead of wasting time on a fringe forum with high percentage of nutcases claiming all kinds of stuff. It simply would be incredible ineffective.

And you really dont think they do that already?

They are only just catching up on the independent and alternative places.

Trust me am not lying I have posted things on here and seen it "spun" to a more acceptable story on BBC later that day.

Dont you see on MSM these days things like Zeitgeist forum, "also in the news" etc, this is recent over the last couple of years as people do not trust or use the MSM TV as they used to.

More people are finding their own news sources and its the alternative which means not "government propoganda" aka Fox CNN BBC etc after the lies over Iraq and WMD.

It is massively important to them they cant slap a "D Notice" on it or ask a poster or Springer to no 10 like murdoch for secret meetings.

We dont have "lobbyists"

They have no control unlike the rest of the Media, so they confuse, undermine, ridicule and put false info on ATS much much more than I think any of you realise.

This is their biggest enemy TRUTH and to even think that a site like ATS is not crawling with them (from outside) is imho a little naive to both the nature of propoganda, and their fear of having no control of the information.

Did you really believe those text books in school/university?

Why I found later in life about 45% of the Facts (what I studied including science subjects) were total lies, fabrications or written by the victor.

They have always wanted to control the information you receive from birth, and this is why new laws are being suggested for example in the US that posting on these forums could get you arrested and such like.

THEY ARE TERRIFIED by the truth and alternative media, it brings down the illusion, removes their power base, liberates the slaves as such.

Kind Regards

Elf
edit on 8-12-2011 by MischeviousElf because: Layout all post in "quote" form

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

I honestly think you're naive. Controlling public opinion would be a top priority of such institutions,

How much of the overall number of people do you think are on conspiracy forums?

And how do you think would it be practicable to "control society" from a source where you NEVER know what is true or what not and where it's the case that about 75% of reports/posts/news are pure nonsense?

If CIA/NSA would want to control anyone they would be better off with mainstream media instead of wasting time on a fringe forum with high percentage of nutcases claiming all kinds of stuff. It simply would be incredible ineffective for controlling public opinion.
edit on 8-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Why would you assume one of the most powerful and secretive and well-funded organizations in the world would play the either/or game? If my small company has enough resources to track our reputation on every media channel - from TV to small forums, than certainly the CIA does.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Very well said. Don't underestimate sites like ATS. They're only rendered useless when they're infiltrated by censorship of truths and promotion of crazy nuts that distract or distort the issues. : ) I'm not arrogant enough to say who's committing these "crimes" on truth, or how exactly they go about it, or to what degree and scale it operates on - but I'm also not naive. I've had too many personal experiences and have seen too much evidence and it's all proved my suspicions.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It looks like somebody is feeling a little butt-hurt.

This is an obvious cry for attention...Maybe even some jealousy.

He probably got banned for some violation.

Now is is going to expose all of us...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here we go again.

The people "debunking" any accusations of ATS being infiltrated - to any degree at all, it seems - resort to calling such critiques looney conspiracy nuts who've had their feelings hurt and have bloated egos. It's okay to disagree, but come on, that's just lazy !

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Here we go again.

The people "debunking" any accusations of ATS being infiltrated - to any degree at all, it seems - resort to calling such critiques looney conspiracy nuts who've had their feelings hurt and have bloated egos. It's okay to disagree, but come on, that's just lazy !

At "ATS" there is this pesky little thing called facts.

Without them, it's just somebody's opinion.

Are there fake users here?.....We are all nameless faceless users.

Censorship?....You bet there is. Anytime facts are not presented.

Fraud and Pure Lies?...With over 200,000 members. I'm sure there is some of that.

CIA Front?....
....You better have some proof before you start slinging that crap.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Here we go again.

At "ATS" there is this pesky little thing called facts.

Without them, it's just somebody's opinion.

Are there fake users here?.....We are all nameless faceless users.

Censorship?....You bet there is. Anytime facts are not presented.

Fraud and Pure Lies?...With over 200,000 members. I'm sure there is some of that.

CIA Front?....
....You better have some proof before you start slinging that crap.

Censorship when the issue isn't facts or Ts&Cs has happened on MANY occasions here.
I never said ATS was a CIA front, but that it was very deeply infiltrated - to what degree and what methods employed, I don't know exactly. I have offered up proof - I'm at work so can't do diligent digging right now, but I just shared a thread which revealed a number of accounts posting auto responses about how auto responses don't happen on ATS. Seriously, look for auto responses debunking conspiracy theories - they're everywhere!!!

Here's some more stuff, personal experience, open to interpretation, but just trying to stick to tangible stuff here: ATS 404s thread asking about 404ed alien thread: www.theufoinquirer.com... & more elaboration: www.theufoinquirer.com...

4. A thread about the event pops up on AboveTopSecret.com. It is almost immediately shut down by a moderator, because AllNewsWeb was original poster of the video. AllNewsWeb is one of MANY outlets re-posting the YouTube video. AllNewsWeb wasn't the original poster, and in fact there was ZERO proof of this at the time.

That's a common tactic for getting rid of threads you don't want on your site (for whatever reason) - blacklist a site, and then blacklist any thread that posts something that agrees with blacklisted site. And then say the origin of that thread is based on info from blacklisted site.

You can keep exaggerating what I'm saying, or accusing me of somehow being fact-blind, but you're just distorting the conversation frankly.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Of course this place is infiltrated, any website like this is. There will be lots of different personas on here, some debunker, some CTists some just throwing around ridicule and stupid comments. Anything to stifle discussion and make sure topics do not go anywhere. Is it a CIA op? Possibly, woudn't supprise me one bit. May not have started out likethat, and site owners may not even be aware if companies they're being funded by are a hidden CIA front type company.

Still, wiles away the hours, doesn't it

Very well said, Acidtastic. It just stands to intelligent reason, knowing a thing or two about the alphabet agencies, that ATS is infiltrated, probably from day one. That in itself makes us here a voice to be heard, people. They want to know what we think? I make no bones about it, and neither should you. I will continue to post what I know, and what I learn, until they kill me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hear, hear ! My only goal is truth, and if I keep getting banned, or keep getting buried by stupid, distracting comments or ad hominem attacks, as a result ... so be it... : )

Many tactics are indeed employed - by who and how organized, I'm not going to presume to know - but it happens. And it's hardly hard to believe it happens, either.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I left for a while recently due to other things ( Like a jerkoff annoying me) but I really dont believe anytihng nefarious is going on here, dont care if there are shills and scary black suited govt types ( ahem, I married one of those and they just arent that scary.. ) and dont care if Im speaking to bots. At least the bots, shills, and fakes carry on a better conversation than the idol and glee crowd.

This guy sounds like he got his feelings hurt over the terms of service/not being able to advertise his site and doesnt get the idea of people/posters not being compelled to agree with him. He needs to understand that posters are NOT compelled to agree with him and are encouraged to disagree or debate the subject. Much easier to claim some nefarious cabal with ill intent than own up to himself being a thin skinned whiney baby.

PS.. did one of you mods really tell him "bad boy"?? LMFAO!!

PP... he hasnt read the TOS. I have been saying for like 6 years, you all at ATS need a crayon version of the T&S. Dont listen to me though....

PPS.. he also doesnt get the whole ATS headquarters thing and spends a lot of time with preteens yr olds apparently ( keeps mentioning 7 yr olds.. weird). LMFAO!!!

PPSS....since this is a CIA site.. can you guys give me a stay at home job? I can stop doing housework and my other various things which has recently given me an ulcer and devote my entire life to poking at folks with sharp sticks.. especially those chem trailers with alternate websites/message boards.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Advantage because: forgot a word

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by beezzer

A paid member?
How do I apply?

Lol. I'm sure marge can spare a pastry for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I've talked about some very specific things that give us reason to believe ATS is infiltrated, and you're not really addressing any of those things. You're just questioning someone's motives for having an opinion different than yours, an opinion that is not looney or far-fetched by any means, and then saying even when that opinion has evidence (auto bots debunking conspiracies on a routine level, threads getting unnecessarily 404ed, etc), you say you don't care - well that's another issue entirely.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
They are only just catching up on the independent and alternative places.
Trust me am not lying I have posted things on here and seen it "spun" to a more acceptable story on BBC later that day.
They have no control unlike the rest of the Media, so they confuse, undermine, ridicule and put false info on ATS much much more than I think any of you realise.
This is their biggest enemy TRUTH and to even think that a site like ATS is not crawling with them (from outside) is imho a little naive to both the nature of propoganda, and their fear of having no control of the information.
Why I found later in life about 45% of the Facts (what I studied including science subjects) were total lies, fabrications or written by the victor.
They have always wanted to control the information you receive from birth, and this is why new laws are being suggested for example in the US that posting on these forums could get you arrested and such like.
THEY ARE TERRIFIED by the truth and alternative media, it brings down the illusion, removes their power base, liberates the slaves as such.

Very well said. Its all about controlling the info and ridicule / and or remove any truth that may weaken their power
or having to admit, they were wrong all along.
Surely science books cannot be changed, but they can be ammended and give credit to where it is due.
For Eg Einstein is nearly a demi god to the msm, and any1 that proves him wrong would have to face
the msm's wrath or ridicule.
Last but not the least imo the military industrial complex is very active on ats , more than any1 can realise.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyTruth

Gosh, it looks like your a new member, well welcome to ATS!

edit on 8-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

You mean I can get paid to sit at home, drink beer and post? I didn't see that opening at USAJOB. Sounds like a dream job to me...
What GS level does it pay?

Oh well, reality bites. ATS to me is a opiniated based website. Every poster has their own opinions and they post them. For better or worst.

Can the PTB use this site as a way of data mining?...of course.

To me, it's great! I love it. I want to hear others opinions. They me think. And in the long run, it is up to me whether I decide the opinion has merit or not.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I could admit to being a paid Shill, Dis-info guy, or CIA operator but all someone would have to do is look at my comment history and realize that my opinion and input is not worth paying me for.

Or is it????

Maybe I am a Manchurian Candidate on double or even triple secret standby status!

Or maybe not:@

More than likely just someone looking to be enlightened and entertained
or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join