It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just 'Fake Users, Posts, Censorship, Fraud and Pure Lies'...Apparently

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
On one particular blog i found a long name of ATS members who are apparently government paid bloggers, including myself.

All I'm asking is why I haven't been paid yet. I'm skint. So listen up government, I want what I've earned.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTruth
reply to post by Djarums

How is it not proof? prove THAT to me. This is clear as day proof that ATS has many auto bots on the site. Whether it's ATS-sanctioned or not, I do'nt know. Address the actual thread
How is this:

"this is a meeting place for bots ? Cool, do i need a name badge or.....

(one of MANY generic responses) an appropriate reply to this?

WELCOME !!! " an appropriate reponse to this- hi all, just joined today morning GMT+8, been following this site for some several months and quite skeptical with those who "reply" because, SERIOUSLY, i think, there are some AUTOBOT lurking inside this forum with their own agendas. it is not so hard to detect those imo, please insert the year of mayan times 2 'cre4tive1y' in the first line before you reply this thread. (try to prevent duplication creativity>, thanks.

"
edit on 8-12-2011 by ConspiracyTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by ConspiracyTruth because: (no reason given)

Seriously, wake up ATS... we have a poster specifically accusing ATS of having auto bots and asking for a specific number response to prove they're real people posting. Anyone who read the post well enough to respond about not being an auto bot would not leave out this info. It wouldn't make any sense ! But an auto bot would.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyTruth

Wild claims with little or nothing to back it up makes a member not very credible. I don't believe this autobot rubbish either.
It much more likely that the Feds or the CIA have people working for them that are ordered to debunk stuff in forums as much as possible if sensitive/suppressed (but for "us" very interesting) information gets posted.
They certainly use autobots to find the sensitive/secret stuff that gets posted on the Internet.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Opinion again, not evidence.

Are the decepticons engaged in this illicit activity as well, or only the autobots?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So because our members refused to participate in your experiment they are all bots?

No, sir.

I think this conversation has run it's course now.

link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

What?? It's not just an opinion or a made up theory. I'm giving you a SPECIFIC example of a poster revealing a lot of auto bots on the site. If you make a post primarily to prove that auto bots are on the site and ask people to respond in a specific fashion, and nearly half your replies are generic welcome emssages and generic comments about how there aren't auto bots on the site... that proves there are auto responses on the site !!!! But okay, just deny, deny, deny...

link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Being a paid shill does has its downside, but on the upside, there is an awesome dental plan and Marge (from accounting) always brings in nice pastries.

You got a Dental Plan! ?

Calling Mark right now this isn't fair.

Seriously! Now I have heard it all now. Conspiracy about a conspiracy site. I think the only physical thing I have gotten from ATS is a headache.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ConspiracyTruth

So those clearly human responses in JEST to the thread, somehow calculate out to autobot responses?

I have nothing against you at all man..........but i think you need to take a break for a bit......

Those responses came off to me as nothing more then wacky humor that defines ATS.......

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTruth

Seriously, wake up ATS... we have a poster specifically accusing ATS of having auto bots and asking for a specific number response to prove they're real people posting. Anyone who read the post well enough to respond about not being an auto bot would not leave out this info. It wouldn't make any sense ! But an auto bot would.

Maybe because people were getting trolled.

Ok let's put it to the test. Ask me to type something. And i'll type it - will this make you happy.

#autoresponse.75559372 / ROUTING>
edit on 8-12-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If you can't see what clear proof this is of auto responses being generated to tackle a specific set of conspiracy topics (like ATS members being accused of being auto bots), then I just don't know what to say even...

Let's say I posted a thread... "Hey guys really concerned ATS is posting generic auto responses to things and that not everyon'es a real poster. So when you respond, make sure to include an animal type in your response!" A reasonal person is not going to respond with a generic reply about how they're not an auto bot and then totally ignore tha animal stuff ! One of the auto replies was long and thought out and yet still never mentione danything about the mayan number !

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm not saying you're an auto bot or anyone posting on this thread is an auto bot. I'm saying there ARE auto bots on the site and the poster of that thread proved it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I don't think that's enough.

Perhaps you were programmed to reply to the program test in such a manner so people would think you weren't programmed to be a program who programs bots and stuff.

Yeah.

The only real way to put this to an end and prove that ATS members are human is the following simple idea, and with this I am closing this incredibly futile, repetitive and yet amusing thread:

A singing contest.

If you sing, we know you're real.

That's all.

Further complaints about this topic can be directed to the complaints form or contact email address, both of which incidentally will get you an automated reply until we're able to read it. Sorry for the automated reply.

And don't ask me to open the pod doors.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join