It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just 'Fake Users, Posts, Censorship, Fraud and Pure Lies'...Apparently

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
As a former "employee" of ATS, I can tell you that the male in the video is full of bull excrement. Absolutely a joke. This is a conspiracy website, so the nut jobs will come from everywhere to discredit you when successful.

This video is nothing but someone that needs medication.

ATS is NOT a CIA front.
edit on 8-12-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
His post better come back or else....he'll cry some more about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

From article...

There is almost no room for discussion there

The irony !!

There is plenty of room for discussion here. As long as you follow the T&C.

After looking at his "Good Links" where he does mention ATS in front row as mentioned earlier, you can see a mixture of Icke, Wilcock, Project Camelot...

My guess...another frustrated banned gullible individual that didn't have enough room for insults, bad manners and shoving his views down members throats...

We don't miss you Ray !

edit on 8-12-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

ATS also ran an intense campaign sometimes back, trying to discredit Wikileaks, and a lot of fools believed it and the info came from ATS. Like here So from now on I`ll NEVER trust ATS or what they are trying to sell.

I suggest you avoid the link on that site inside that quoted sentence. I run a pretty decent defense on my computer but others might not have the same. This page linked loads three separate malicious scripts.

Anyway I read the page and the guy sounds peeved about something, I even read his links but I'm not sure where the proof he speaks about is.

I guess now I need to go hunt the thread about the radio signal, anyone have a link to save the search time?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Some people are so convinced that their theories are true that, when they come to ATS to explain said theories, they expect everyone to have the same standard of proof as them and believe said theory is a fact. When they find out that some people have higher standards for proof and deny said theories as being facts, those theorists start to believe everyone is a paid shill, a bot, a troll, an idiot, etc.. It's funny to watch, and even more funny when the theories are baseless and lacking any real evidence beyond that which is a complete lie or misinterpretation, or presented with a confirmation bias.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yes but that's exactly what they would say if they really were, eh?

As far as being "paid" members, we all are.

Your pay = ATS Points

If they ever open an online store making points redeemable for camo ATS hats and such....Then you can be certain it's a front.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Talking about paid members... why my salary is delayed?!?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

[removed misleading graphical representation]

edit on 12/8/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

What!?!?

All I said was [SNIP] was an agent, along with [SNIP], [SNIP] and [SNIP].

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
the secrets out.. japan reassigns us to post on ats to spread disinfo to the americans once we get too old to do field assignments..
we get tea, mochi and 3 geisha's to serve us while we post..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
** For entertainment purposes only.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
lolololololo - hes the top cia chill - this is a false flag attack om ATS...or Ancient Alien^^

About Ray
Ray Alex Website reveals the secret leadership of the World Conspiracy known as the Illuminati and the Bilderbergs and other`s that constantly cover up the truth.This website contains over 700 hundred of articles with information including a real solid alternative reality.

hes such an insider - love these statements...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Some of the older "Paid" members remember much better benefits, and our contracts were much stronger.

They have us on Tempory ones now, and for the European Paid members, last April they removed my Dental Care and Private health care, no matter how much we explained to the real Owners of the site that these things were being destroyed on an free to be basis in much of Europe.

I was informed "you are paid to sit behind a screen, with a fake front and type lies to cover the truth of whats really happening, People don't smell your breath or see your teeth, why would we care about your Dental Plan, the Pyramid needs more funds to be completed and Criss Angels daily fees are going up to.

In addition to that if you fall ill and say are wheelchair bound it does not stop you from typing. We are happy to pay post facto for any medical care needed to enable the use of your fingers and hands, but nothing else.

The above benefits we are removing from you is not the case for the "black suit" division, who go on the road and talk to certain posters, we feel this is fitting of our downsizing in recent economic times, whilst allowing us to carry the agenda forward"

So trust me guys its not the place to try and get work even these days, things are the not the same as they used to be, and SO and others wont let us use one of the other perks, the favourite being able to see any members webcam if on or of when logged in to ATS, covertley, I so wish they would bring back the "Spy" button.

If only you knew what we saw, learnt and experienced in those good days.

We tried to get unionised a few years ago but 3 Mexican Bandits visited us to persuade us otherwise in no uncertain terms.

I wish they understand its not soo much the pay and conditions, having to be awake for 72 hours at a stretch, not getting any sunlight, real social isolation and a life of coffee and junk food, every job has similair isssues, but I feel soo tired every first monday of the month after having to send my "donation" of blood a quart or more to a PO box in Texas.

I just want a few days off after that, every month to recover.

Don't you understand that is all the union was about.

Pfhhh PTB treating us with no compassion, like slaves, its certainly not fair trade and equal, but hey ho in these times your lucky to have any job eh.

We are Watching YOU, sometimes even when you dont know, well they (Ultra Mods and above I hear these days) are now but never forget that!

Elf

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My fellow agents..ehmm i mean members,

The guy forgot to mention the reptilians,the MIBs,the greys and the rest of the ET races that post on ATS

Seriously now,if i had a penny everytime someone was ranting about this,i would be super rich.
Oh and if he had the guts,he would mention which member he was and which one was his super hot conspiracy that got him banned.By going around and saying vague stuff like that,only proves how big loser the guy is.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Here ya go! ATS Thread

Wayne still stands by the fact that this is all true and ATS are just trying to discredit him to hide the truth. I can't facepalm hard enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That link made me laugh! Thanks for the chuckle this morning.

It seems to me someone was banned

It just shows how misinformed they are about ATS...maybe someone should inform them.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I was just about to post that thread, it's seems he has jumped on that bandwagon too.
If people have the time give the thread a read or download the e-book mentioned inside.

This was the user.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He started a thread about an invertor who survived 10 murder attempts, apparantly.
Here is a thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

His thread was deleted because he used his name and e-mail and was basically advertising. All against T&C.
edit on 8-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I must say, I do agree with this-

Yes ATS is a CIA front to monitor the public regarding the Conspiracy and UFO truth movements work.

I found it really strange that ATS was conducting "surveys" on our opinions about UFOs. I did leave that comment on the thread in question at the time. It just seemed weird to me.

Then again, anyone can be accused of anything. Your only chance is to prove yourself innocent. ATS does at times seem quite strict with stupid stuff. Removing topics for no reason, banning members for trivial crap. Sometimes it feels like there is this heavy authority figure hanging over ATS.

I still love ATS, but it really has changed in the last couple of years since I joined.. and lurked. If I feel this way, I wonder how long time members must feel. I'm sure many of them have left.

ATS is the perfect placefor a conspiracy against conspiracy theorists. Or maybe we're just being paranoid...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

As a relatively new member here (read sporadically for years but real member only for a few month now) I can say that this is one of the best forums I have seen. I have noticed two thinks here at ATS that are different from all the other borads about cars, games or any other topic. Here at ATS you are either talking to a nut person that just loves to write stories or your are talking to real intelligent people with an opinion (based on own knowledge).

Take any other board and try to start a serious discussion about the Higgs Particle or Fukushima. It is possible here and you get real answers quite fast. You just have to learn to ignore the other 50%

On any other board you may have only 20% of those nut persons but you won't get any answer on these questions too because the 80% there are just 'normal' and often even don't know what you're talking about. And if they know they don't want to know more (like Fukushima).

And of cause you will find members of the CIA and any other organization here. People working for such organizations (hopefully) have a high IQ and I bet that some of the most valuable posts were written by such members. And of cause every person is biased if their own work is questioned and we all try to spread disinfo in such cases.
As always: Just believe what you can verify or at least sounds plausible. If you educate yourself it is sometimes really easy to see a lie/disinfo. You just have to read some post from these members to see if they just don't know better or if it is real disinfo.

To sum all of the above up: I'm proud to be here and there are many members here you won't find on any other board. If I want to know something about a real complicate or challenging topic ATS is the best place for a fast answer. I'm also wondering about the 'paid' in the comment but if he is from Holland it may be that he choosed the wrong word.
If he really was paid: Hello, I would write anything for a few bugs per post
Aren't we all bribable?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnixFE
I'm also wondering about the 'paid' in the comment but if he is from Holland it may be that he choosed the wrong word.
If he really was paid: Hello, I would write anything for a few bugs per post

I still think that "paid" means he paid the money himself- otherwise, why add that comment about being foolish?
He could be confusing it with some other site, which does demand a subscription. (GLP?)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join