- Site has tons of rules, so many average users make mistakes daily. So many they could edit, ban, delete you/your post and one of the rules will
apply, they do also choose to avoid cracking down on some posters who do nothing but discredit and are harsh towards others and never contribute to
- Site has lots of ads for revenue, self-sustaining and a profit built machine. I bet they make enough hits to pay staff.
- Site is the main place for conspiracies and does it's best to discredit other sites, even goes so far as to ban topics linking to specific sites.
Generally conspiracy types like to gather together and share information to ensure everyone hears of it. This place seems to try and "Own" your
conspiracy. When it can't own it, won't agree with it, it's own, moved, locked, or edited.
- Site focuses mainly on allowing people to speak freely without recourse making it easier for them to say things they wouldn't normally say anywhere
- Psychologically speaking this place has addictive qualities, like FB does (another supposed CIA front). Coincidence?
If you look at the facts it does lend credence that this place is a front. Fanboi's won't admit it though, while at the same time, they will write
some ridiculous conspiracy or "what if" scenario and claim its truth. Yet stuff like this is laughable?
I have yet to see one decent discussion among members here, it's all rants, banter, arguments, very little fact checking and presentations. Sounds
like DISINFO to me. No better way to confuse a message then ensuring their is so many of them to read, they almost all sound the same and all sound
impossible because of it.
This place is a debunking site, plain and simple. Not Conspiracy based. If it were they would allow people to post their ridiculous stories while the
masses have a "Debunk" button (© 2011 Espyderman) to press which expresses the communities views, rather then the owners of the sites views.
edit on 8-12-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)