It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just 'Fake Users, Posts, Censorship, Fraud and Pure Lies'...Apparently

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by Jimbowsk

I was just about to post that thread, it's seems he has jumped on that bandwagon too.
If people have the time give the thread a read or download the e-book mentioned inside.

This was the user.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He started a thread about an invertor who survived 10 murder attempts, apparantly.
Here is a thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

His thread was deleted because he used his name and e-mail and was basically advertising. All against T&C.
edit on 8-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

Reposting this as I find this to be an important post and I did put emphasis on the last line.

While I am sure that this is what happened, it is much more interesting to sling garbage about shills, paid agents and ATS being a CIA front...

If only I could have a dime for each time these stories come up...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.I have offered bribes of
any flavor of cookies they would want,no takers! I have even
offered to work cheap,cost of coffee,creamer and little debbie
cakes,still no offers.I should consider myself lucky that they
even let me post here without charging a monthly fee.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Can the PTB use this site as a way of data mining?...of course.

Oh CRAP!
now everybody will know what a blow hard I am!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Who's to say as to who is paid to be here or not ?

But I have noticed that there are particular members who ONLY contribute to certain sensitive areas of the site that only pertains to 911.

Why is that ?
Is it only because they have no other interests ? Or that they are being paid to do what it is that they do ?

How does a particular member contribute on average 20+ posts per day if it isn't a full time occupation ?

I really don't know .....but with life in general I am only able to post 20 or so posts per week or even per month.

In looking at the sophistication of ATS Site itself from a technical perspective having worked with software development and networking technology going back to the early 1980's.

This site is no fly by night group of conspiracy buffs created a website in their spare time operation using Microsoft Front Page.

The resolution of graphic arts of the pages themselves evoke a very high level of sophistication and website development knowledge, competency and most of all DISK SPACE and Servers required to support this many users.

The more detailed any website the more disk space is required. The more users, the more servers are required to support the traffic.

If you have never worked with HTML and/or web site development go try it for yourself using some of the tools available and you'll understand my point more readily.

Or better yet go look at some of the other conspiracy related sites out there ..such as G_L_P,
R_E_N_S_E or even the recently forbidden site .sourcing Sorcha Faals info.....

You know which one....but compare their asic website pages to that of ATS' and you'll clearly see the difference.

This is what leads me to believe as to whom is behind ATS....and whoever it is has very deep pockets.

Because sophistication doesn't come cheap.

Plain and Simple

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
It looks like somebody is feeling a little butt-hurt.

This is an obvious cry for attention...Maybe even some jealousy.

He probably got banned for some violation.

Now is is going to expose all of us...

He said his thread was on top all weekend and demands that they put it back.

WTH?

The guy wants it to be permanently placed at # 1 then he has an ultimatum?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

It's a brilliant tactic but if YOU or I wanted to know what the "Conspiracy Theorists" , "Truthers" and the OWS supporters were thinking as well as WHO and where they are.

Then why not create a "FREE" website for them in which to congregate ?!

No more wire taps required any longer....simply throw out the bait and let the Fish come to you instead....all for FREE !

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
I could admit to being a paid Shill, Dis-info guy, or CIA operator but all someone would have to do is look at my comment history and realize that my opinion and input is not worth paying me for.

Or is it????

Maybe I am a Manchurian Candidate on double or even triple secret standby status!

Or maybe not:@

More than likely just someone looking to be enlightened and entertained
or not.

That is a great point...

Can anyone point to the profile of one of these operators?

Can someone show me a auto-response profile?

Each poster leaves a trail of comments.

I have no proof or evidence either way.

Until there's evidence to the contrary.

ATS is just a website for people who love a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I was going to post a rather wordy and thorough response, but then I realized sometimes simple is better.

Simple: The gentleman signed up here for the purposes of promoting himself and refused to follow our rather simple Terms and Conditions. Our staff enforced those terms and conditions.

That's how we operate and we've never claimed otherwise. I don't care if the invention turned granny's meatloaf into solid bars of gold, that's irrelevant. If you sign up here, you'll follow our terms and conditions. If you're not willing to do that? Fine! There are other sites out there with less restrictive policies than ATS. We didn't tape the guy's mouth shut.

We have policies in place to accomplish our goals, for example, to protect our users from spammers trying to sell things. Or to ensure that everyone can participate in a civil debate about all topics. That's why we have our T&Cs. Some people find them too strict. I respect that. To each their own. But if you'll be posting here, you'll be posting in line with our T&Cs. This gentleman did not do that, and I guess he's upset with us about that.

I'm sorry that someone is upset with us. It's never been our goal to make someone feel censored or lied to, but rather to keep ATS as the place its Owners envisioned.

If that makes us evildoers, censors, or frauds in the minds of some people who have had unpleasant experiences trying to evade our rules, so be it.

Nothing I say will change this fellow's mind and we will not accept or restore threads that violate our T&Cs so, to him I say best of luck, sorry you feel that way about us, but absolutely nothing will change. Nasty postings or videos have been done to death before. It's still not going to make us remove the protective measures we use. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It's all true - but they don't know the REAL story. ....I used to work here, but you get paid peanuts. I mean that literally. Peanuts, beer and a few points now and then. I don't even like beer, so I asked for fruit smoothies with greens instead. Did they send any over? Not a chance. And I'm allergic to peanuts. So I quit. THEN, whenever I posted a really hot story, some flunkie-mod would move my brilliant, well-researched, impenetrable and totally obscure opus to from BAN to some forum that nobody ever reads. ...They have a million tricks to keep you quiet. But I don't care. I follow the T&C and so far, I haven't been banned. But I'm waiting - I took my paranoia pill this morning and I just know it's coming.

My real gripe has to do with all the self-employed "social network marketers" that come here - they should be banned. But are they? Nope. They keep posting, trying to push their own agenda, accusing other people of having an agenda, trying to destroy decent members' credibility, jumping all over anything that might affect their bosses products and bottom lines. It's almost impossible these days to tell the difference between the ignorant idiots and the self-employed retards. Sheesh.

/satire
Except for the part about the self-employed social network marketers - serious about that bit

edit on 8/12/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I sometimes wonder if some of the posters aren't indeed paid government people.

Do suspect with ATS being the largest conspiracy site on the planet that the CIA, FBI and maybe some other of our alphabet agencies don't at least read and keep tabs on many posts.

As for me.............I'm a real person last time I checked.

Who knows who is at the end of the other keyboards out there................could be a CIA agent, a real alien (little grey, big reptilian)
, a person in a padded cell, a Tibetan Monk, etc.

In my opinion (and when I say this I always expect now to get flamed). There are an awful lot of people posting who either don't have a clue as to WTF is really going on or they possibly either mind controlled (research that isn't a sci-fi topic any more) or have an agenda, knowingly or unknowingly working for "the dark side".....ie: service to the 1%.

I've had a few very nice u2u's and yes there are quite a lot of very wonderful folks on ATS. There are also some very nasty, mean and sarcastic ones as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oh no, we've all been discovered by a wanker. (Isn't that the correct slang in the UK?) Run away! Run Away!

Thank God the Feds gave me this nice new Maserati for becoming a poster. It will make my speedy getaway oh so much more comfortable.

The rest of you Fed guys, meet me at DIA (Denver International Airport) they're gonna open the bunker for us early since Agent 00cueball is on to us.

Notice he mentions Alex, I could have almost predicted it when I perused his headlines.

Has anyone checked out this In Search website yet? We should all join and take the deny ignorance theme with us. I'll bring the video of Alex being the provocateur at Catherine Bleish's (sp) rally.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I know what you mean,there was an old saying years ago...
Why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free?
Why do I feel a sudden need to mooooo...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

But I have noticed that there are particular members who ONLY contribute to certain sensitive areas of the site that only pertains to 911.

Why is that ?
Is it only because they have no other interests ? Or that they are being paid to do what it is that they do ?

Who holds the great secrets about 9/11? Which government had an accounting
office in The Pentagon that was destroyed, missing money never found...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I personally believe that the ATS owners, creators, and staff are not CIA.

However.....I think that some members may possibly be affiliated with the CIA, FBI etc and the staff does not know who they are. They appear like normal members...like the rest of us. On this site you are only required when you sign up...to create a user name and provide an email address...and the email address the other members don't know unless you choose to tell them by a U2U.

Also...whoever may be CIA etc. is certainly not going to admit it....and If someone does say they are...I usually put them in the looney file.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
ATS isn't covering anything up or censoring anything of value. I have seen tons of great conspiracies exposed here.

An example is to look at some of the threads I have posted, and since I followed the T+C pretty reasonably I am not banned either. ATS has been really good to me I suppose.

Oh and I don't know anyone like mods or owners or anything. Also ATS isn't pro or anti anything, each member has their own point of view and is allowed to speak it here from what I can tell. No matter how crazy it is as long as it's within T+C.

ATS isn't bad, it's user generated content. Some users are bad, some are good. That's how it works everywhere you go in life, not just here.

The guy who wrote that article is a bit one-sided and bias imho.
edit on 8-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Good reply, though I doubt I would have dignified this guy with one had it been my site - which I still have not revealed publicly.

However, my question is how did he get his Karma so high if he constantly broke the rules and seems, at first glance, to have seldom provided links, or evidence, or documentation? Still with ya on this, that just seemed odd to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Once he calms down I'm sure he will fit right in.

Every single poster on this site has had to deal with a Mod.

It's never really censorship until it's your thread.

My first twenty posts ended up in the trash.

That's the day I discovered....I didn't own the Internet.

I read the entire TAN...To boil it down to two sentences...

It's a free world, start your own site.

However, if your going to stay here we have rules.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I sometimes wonder if some of the posters aren't indeed paid government people.

Do suspect with ATS being the largest conspiracy site on the planet that the CIA, FBI and maybe some other of our alphabet agencies don't at least read and keep tabs on many posts.

That's what I think too.
If the CIA was running this site I would have been banned the moment I registered.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have a confession to make...I am a part of the CIA.
C:Cookie
I:Inspectors'
A:Association
An organization of grandmothers assuring the quality
of cookies sold in the U.S.A.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

And I would have been "disappeared" for some of my rebel posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join