It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just 'Fake Users, Posts, Censorship, Fraud and Pure Lies'...Apparently

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here at ATS we can talk about anything.

Ron Paul, OWS or TeaParty, Chem-trail theories, alien conspiracies and shadow beings/things, your opinions on religions, you can post all of the anti-war or pro-war comments you like.

We have exposed the shadow nobility, the Roman Empire, Fukushima, how the Laws are used against people who don't understand it, the UN, World Bank, IMF, Fed (and other central banks), Vatican, City of London, Wash DC.

We can talk openly about things like : CFR, Trilateral, PNAC, AIPAC, Bilderberg, Bank of International Settlements, Pilgrim's Society, Committee of 300, Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, MKUltra and Tavistock, Templars, Hospitallers, and Teutons, etc etc.

You can even rant about Reptilians all day long. It's totally what this website was created for after all, isn't it?

The guy's rant is so off-base it's not even funny. I would almost have to say he's ludicrous and delusional.

edit on 8-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Your post and beautiful kitty avatar deserve more than my one crummy star.

Made my day................I'm a cooking/baking grandma as well.

Made a huge batch of chicken wild rice vegetable soup last night - enough for several big meals for four adults.

Wake up and there are like two small bowls left.

Must have night gremlins or something.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yes and no............you never know who is reading the stuff on this site and if people start to mistrust the mainstream news media as being slanted pro corporate / government propaganda and ATS is getting more hits per day than many other conspiracy sites, even some news sites..............you are going to maybe (notice I said maybe) have the possibility that the government might find it helpful to place some people to post on ATS to influence others.

Who knows?

TPTB don't play by the rules normal people play by and start researching mind control............and no, I'm not keyboarding from a padded cell nor on any medication except one blood pressure pill.

Just keeping a open mind and wondering is all.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So this is the secret squirrel club.. yeay, can I join? I have worked with you guys before, I was the one lurking in the corner pretending to fix the £150,000 toilet seats.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
.you are going to maybe (notice I said maybe) have the possibility that the government might find it helpful to place some people to post on ATS to influence others.

Of course they are trying to influence us.

But guess what? You and I, and other good people are given the opportunity to fight back here at ATS and influence people against their agenda. We can actually speak out here and make a big difference. You yourself has made many great posts and exposed the BS. That's why ATS is so powerful and wonderful. Because you and I can speak up and finally get our voice at the table for once.

Those MSM websites and all of that will actually censor our point of view or twist it and downplay it.
Here at ATS you can break a story that will change the world, if you ever land on something ground shattering that is.

I believe I and other members have made a huge difference fighting against TPTB and common ignorance/misconceptions here. Many people have learned a lot of stuff and have become wiser and more vigilant as a result, and that is a major plus.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i found this link interesting. i always wondered what happened to posters like boondock-saints and protoplasmic traveller. looks like they were spooked because they got to close to the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tritoneblues
i found this link interesting. i always wondered what happened to posters like boondock-saints and protoplasmic traveller. looks like they were spooked because they got to close to the truth.

Actually I have investigated those members and many others who got banned and discovered exactly why they got banned. It wasn't exactly because they were 'exposing' anything per se, it was because of their breaking of the T+C and the subsequent battles that ensued with the Admins as a result.

There is only one big member that I still haven't found anything about, and I honestly wonder if he died or something like that happened which happens quite commonly considering no one lives forever. He never posted anything on the entire net saying his screen name was banned or anything, so I can only assume.

Skeptic Overlord has been totally up front about all of this and was willing to actually argue about it openly and allow everyone to do their own research without facing any repercussions.

Even I have called them out a few times, I never got in trouble, they tried their best to explain where I was wrong and allowed me to make my own conclusions. Most Admins totally disagree with me on a lot of issues but none have censored or banned me. In fact I think they respect me and I respect them.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Also saying the CIA is using ATS or whatever is misleading and or a misunderstanding.

It's the NSA who scans the entire Internet, every single website or video game chat log, taps every phone call, etc etc and looks for things. They may direct it over to the DIA or CIA but that information is up for debate since we don't know for sure exactly how it works.

Sure you can connect the dots through circumstantial evidence, but that doesn't automatically indicate that things are what they seem to be. That's what this website is about, it's about considering alternative explanations and keeping an open mind to all of the possibilities no matter how wild they may be. But at the same time we must use common sense to counter-balance these things.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You got it wrong on your first jerk-of-the-knee. UK2 Group does not own SoftLayer. In the press release you linked, the CEO of SoftLayer says, "Customers like UK2 Group are exactly who we had in mind when we began planning our network expansion. It's gratifying to see it help bring them great results, (said Lance Crosby, Chief Executive Officer of SoftLayer)." SoftLayer (after their merger with The Planet) is simply the largest cost-effective provider of high-end leased dedicated servers. And we use dedicated servers instead of "cloud based computing" because of the more plausible concerns over security and "back doors" in the cloud.

The guy totally schooled him on the very next post.

"Spooked because he got to close to the truth"...Sounds nefarious.

If you really think this site is being monitored...

You should be spooked...Spooked into immediately seeing a professional.

Also, to people that really believe the CIA stuff.

Why would you ever post here if you feared that?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First off-
A) There's nothing looney or egotistical about assuming that at least to some level, sites like ATS are infiltrated by organizations like the CIA or organizations funded by the CIA. A free public forum created for dissecting conspiracies/country problems and maybe even with the potential to solve them would most certainly be on a long list of sites that something like the CIA would - at the very least - monitor. And ATS and GLP are the two MOST popular sites for this. No one is claiming they know exactly how this infiltration happens, to what scale it happens at... but it's a healthy suspicion.

B) I have provided actual cases of both GLP and ATS covering up threads/banning members for reasons OTHER than Ts&Cs. Who knows how many banned members can't share their stories here with us today? I'll re-iterate this link... WATCH OUT FOR AUTO RESPONSES DEBUNKING SPECIFIC CONSPIRACIES! www.abovetopsecret.com...

C) If there WAS infiltration, we would guess that it would not be easy to sniff out and it would not undermine the site enough to render it useless. You wouldn't want people to see through it, you'd want them to be able to talk about just about anything, and keep coming back for more ... you would just want to influence and control the message. You wouldn't necessarily delete every 911 post, but you'd definitely be there to debunk it. Who knows what the exact tactics are, but to assume they'd be obvious is just silly! And to assume we haven't caught them in the act of some of these tactic is ignorant... again I posted a link about how ATS justified removing a thread because the origin was All News Web .com, a blacklisted site. The origin was NOT ANW, and there was no reason or proof of this at the time, but this was an example of Ts & Cs being manipulated to suppress a thread (for who knows what reason).

D) Disagreeing or agreeing with these points is totally welcome and AWESOME! But resorting to ad hominem attacks is just lame and out of place here.
edit on 8-12-2011 by ConspiracyTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I can't speak about boondock but as far as the other...

Some of us were online during the last of their membership and were reading along. There is no mystery there as to why they were banned.

It was self inflicted...
Enough said.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tritoneblues

That sounds fascinating.

Since I'm not going to click on the link because I'm more of a "non-fiction" fan, I'll just ask you a simple question.

Do they happen to mention that one of your above mentioned members was banned for intentionally posting adult material on our All Ages website? Do they happen to mention that the other member was banned for admittedly embellishing and exaggerating facts in a story he was telling?

Hoaxers and the like don't spook anyone. If anything it goes to show you that the Administration here doesn't care how many stars or flags you have. If someone with a million flags hoaxes the membership he will be banned the same way a member who signed up this morning will.

Those two members made their decisions. We bear no ill will towards them and we wish them the best of luck wherever else they choose to post.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Crack me up
...thanks, Jimbowsk...you made my day. Conspiracies against conspiracy theorists...love it! On a more somber note, though, I think the world started going mad 20 years or so ago and is just ramping up now...and in some of the weirdest ways...and this is one.

Namaste.
GI

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTruth
First off-
A) There's nothing looney or egotistical about assuming that at least to some level, sites like ATS are infiltrated by organizations like the CIA or organizations funded by the CIA. A free public forum created for dissecting conspiracies/country problems and maybe even with the potential to solve them would most certainly be on a long list of sites that something like the CIA would - at the very least - monitor. And ATS and GLP are the two MOST popular sites for this. No one is claiming they know exactly how this infiltration happens, to what scale it happens at... but it's a healthy suspicion.

B) I have provided actual cases of both GLP and ATS covering up threads/banning members for reasons OTHER than Ts&Cs. Who knows how many banned members can't share their stories here with us today? I'll re-iterate this link... WATCH OUT FOR AUTO RESPONSES DEBUNKING SPECIFIC CONSPIRACIES! www.abovetopsecret.com...

C) If there WAS infiltration, we would guess that it would not be easy to sniff out and it would not undermine the site enough to render it useless. You wouldn't want people to see through it, you'd want them to be able to talk about just about anything, and keep coming back for more ... you would just want to influence and control the message. You wouldn't necessarily delete every 911 post, but you'd definitely be there to debunk it. Who knows what the exact tactics are, but to assume they'd be obvious is just silly! And to assume we haven't caught them in the act of some of these tactic is ignorant... again I posted a link about how ATS justified removing a thread because the origin was All News Web .com, a blacklisted site. The origin was NOT ANW, and there was no reason or proof of this at the time, but this was an example of Ts & Cs being manipulated to suppress a thread (for who knows what reason).

D) Disagreeing or agreeing with these points is totally welcome and AWESOME! But resorting to ad hominem attacks is just lame and out of place here.
edit on 8-12-2011 by ConspiracyTruth because: (no reason given)

There are many TOS violations in your Introduction post.

The very first rule you did not read is the Intro thread rules.

There are many rules here. You took it personal. It wasn't.

At least scan the rules. It will make your stay happier.

edit on 8-12-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

there's no doubt the CIA is reading on ATS. I'm not afraid of them, that's why I won't shut my mouth.
I have troubles with the German authorities because of a video I uploaded on Youtube a couple of years ago and that doesn't stop me either from saying what I think.

Lonely are the Brave and the righteous. But with them is the deity!

Sajaha 12. bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just think it's amazing that any conspiracy theorist thinks they'd be able to congregate with other like-minded folks on a free and public forum and that this wouldn't be an EASY way for NSA/CIA or organizations funded by them to find out what the vibes and are try to influence and control the debates. Specific tactics and examples have been pointed out. Agree or disagree, fine... but to say that those who are suspicious of this stuff are loony or have bloated egos, is just well not logical to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What introduction post? I didn't make one, am I supposed to make one? What Ts&Cs are you talking about, and if I've broken them, then these Ts & Cs are designed to make it easy to ban or censor just about anyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey Slayer,

You should make that lady holding your Avatar.....Your new Avatar.

I cracked up when I saw that...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Well???this is interesting...This is a conspiracy program..To get all worked up over something is kind of silly i must say/// Sounds like he wants to sue....What it sounds like he is wanting is that if he broke real news in a story,,He doenst want man made laws to stop the word getting out....this is kind of biblical but also kind of silly..

whelp i hope is is happy with his web site but to bager anyone cause his thread was removed or he was banned for what ever the reason to me means..He really doesnt have much to do in life...God Bless him though and God bless ATS....im staying here

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTruth

What introduction post? I didn't make one, am I supposed to make one? What Ts&Cs are you talking about, and if I've broken them, then these Ts & Cs are designed to make it easy to ban or censor just about anyone.

Welcome....This is a private website.

We are guests in this cyber-home.

They have extremely strict rules that we guests must follow.

I understand it's very different than all other sites.

I suggest to read old threads...I did till my eyes hurt.

Be clever...Post resourced information. With very few exceptions, your threads will stand.

edit on 8-12-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join