It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just 'Fake Users, Posts, Censorship, Fraud and Pure Lies'...Apparently

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I've been a member of ATS for several years now, and like anything you're fond of, you don't want to see it being bad-mouthed.

I've come across this link ATS Fake Users, Posts... which in my opinion is quite a childish pop at ATS. I've heard of it all being a CIA front before, but spending as much time on this site as I do, I don't really see any bias to the extent that's being stated in the above link.

Plus in the comments someone states they were a 'paid member'. You know the worlds going crazy when there's conspiracies against conspiracy sites!

So come on, can all the CIA users and paid shills please step forward

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sometimes I get paid in lol's... I dunno, jealousy and envy are foreign emotions to me. People are going to talk $&*# no matter what , they feed off of negative energy.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Yes, that "paid member" is a very odd comment.
I think they mean they paid to be a member (short for "paid-up"), but that wouldn't apply to ATS.
Perhaps they're using it as a synonym for "signed-up, registered".

edit on 8-12-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Whats he talking about with this comment in the vid?
"We dont need oil anymore."

Oh wait nevermind. Water.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

from the fools own website front page - it doesnt know weather ATS is good or bad

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Apparently his topic was 'the number 1 topic on ATS all weekend' but it was then removed as ATS are trying to control the truth movement. Personally I think he got a bee in his bonnet for having his post removed due to lack of evidence and it being pure speculation. Deny ignorance doesn't sit well with some people!

I'm guessing he's now posting on GLP where they don't need to do research or provide evidence to get their kudos for outlandish claims

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Being a paid shill does has its downside, but on the upside, there is an awesome dental plan and Marge (from accounting) always brings in nice pastries.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Brilliant! I didn't even notice that!

I find it hard to take him seriously anyway with his last statement regarding chemtrails and him ending the rant with 'LOL'

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
well i think my ai bot is broke again so ill just button mash a bit and say 7* conjuctions of moon/jupiter and emp's are good to read about but the real plans for cia is to stay buisy keeping us having hart attacks and falling down stairs and watching american dad

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Of course this place is infiltrated, any website like this is. There will be lots of different personas on here, some debunker, some CTists some just throwing around ridicule and stupid comments. Anything to stifle discussion and make sure topics do not go anywhere. Is it a CIA op? Possibly, woudn't supprise me one bit. May not have started out likethat, and site owners may not even be aware if companies they're being funded by are a hidden CIA front type company.

Still, wiles away the hours, doesn't it

edit on 8/12/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

A friend of mine told me some months ago after I asked him about ATS, that indeed they are a CIA front. He and his crew had tracked their funding’s, finding out that it was coming from a CIA “covered” corp. So I did some investigations about this on my own and came up with exactly the same statement. Yes ATS is a CIA front to monitor the public regarding the Conspiracy and UFO truth movements work.

So why didn’t they post the evidence?

And hello those of us, who do add to the UFO and Alien forums, are just normal everyday people,
And those of us, who do have a story to tell, aren’t much different to the ones who have already been published.
yet you have big names and very important people saying the same at other web sites and with other UFO investigators. Most of the content is from youtube anyway. lol so it’s a joke for them even to mention this.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 8/12/11 by Whateva69 because: added bits

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If anyone is getting paid, i want a sallary too

Anyway i sometimes post some c**p that gets deleted but i never got thretened and i always got a message from a mod. From what i've seen almost everyone here seems legit.

The author probably violated the T&C badly so he got banned and now is trying to get even ... poor kid...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A paid member?

How do I apply?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by beezzer

A paid member?

How do I apply?

When we get another opening, I'll let you know before it hits the job boards!

link   
I would have to see more info that it is a front to believe it. If they did the forensic research to track the money they should show it. I think that's something to look into though.

I do agree with it being heavily censored. I had a post pulled asking questions about prescription drugs in a SHTF scenario and it was pulled with the reasoning being "some people consider that dangerous" yet you can talk about guns all you want here. Seeking information about drugs for educational purposes is not dangerous. Drugs are no more dangerous than guns are, nor do they commit crimes, people who use them wrong do and if they are going to say that about one then they should pull all gun posts as well. It is hypocritical.

Going to look into the money trail this guy talks about "for educational purposes only"

link   
reply to post by Beamish

Likewise, I spend that much time on ATS I could give up my day job if I was paid to post!

Maybe we need to apply through the CIA though?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I see what your trying to do here Beezer, you say your a paid disinfo agent, so we all think , ha ha ha, it's just Beezer joking around, but it's a double bluff or a triple bluff, not quite sure.... anyway I see what your up too and have your card marked

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sounds like a little boy crying wolf to me.

Those who know him personally probably stopped taking him seriously a long time ago. I don't have any evidence of that but he doesn't either so what's the big deal?

All op/ed.
No proof.
The end.
With a LOL for good measure.

I want a to run a website were my entire online following equals TWO PEOPLE (lol) and neither of them have anything intelligent to say.

His next blog should be titled "Why some dudes need tampons." He can source his blog postings to answer the "why."

Somebody at the CIA just ruined a perfectly good keyboard by laugh/snorting a sip of coffee all over it.
Maybe it's me.
hdklsgnalnv roeat84efnnv

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by beezzer

I see what your trying to do here Beezer, you say your a paid disinfo agent, so we all think , ha ha ha, it's just Beezer joking around, but it's a double bluff or a triple bluff, not quite sure.... anyway I see what your up too and have your card marked

The irony is that you're in the cubicle rihght next to mine at CIA headquarters.
Brilliant ploy, Dave- er, I mean woodwardjnr!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
There's a lot of mentally ill people who hate ATS because people aren't insane enough. They usually end up on their own crappy blogs and forums.

They should be sectioned

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join