It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is just 'Fake Users, Posts, Censorship, Fraud and Pure Lies'...Apparently

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by beezzer

I see what your trying to do here Beezer, you say your a paid disinfo agent, so we all think , ha ha ha, it's just Beezer joking around, but it's a double bluff or a triple bluff, not quite sure.... anyway I see what your up too and have your card marked

The irony is that you're in the cubicle rihght next to mine at CIA headquarters.
Brilliant ploy, Dave- er, I mean woodwardjnr!

its Ok for Beez he can do cellery and perhaps other leafy green vegetables
the rest of us need protien

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UnixFE

I whole-heartedly agree, I wouldn't waste my time coming to a site if I thought it was all tosh, and a lot of the postings here on ATS are fascinating. There's obviously some very intelligent members here and that speaks volumes about the site itself.

I don't even check the news sites any more, because you can guarantee ATS can bring the news to you a good 10 minutes or so before it hits the mainstream.

Anyway, i'll pull my nose out of ATS's behind now. I'm just grateful to this site for what it is and the countless hours it's kept me entertained, if not sometimes a little scared

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure of the extent that ATS is infiltrated, but it most definitely is (not every staff member would be in that loop). There's still plenty of great stuff here, though, and sometimes it's MORE revealing to know what's being censored and suppressed. : )

Why wouldn't it be, haha? Even its top competition - GLP - has recently been getting overly-censored, the site admin meticulously banning paid members posting positively about Occupy Wall Street (even in cool, objective form) and deleting their posts. I used to post here often, regularly threads would go down that didn't violate any Ts&Cs (memory is rusty at the moment), and you'd see a variety of canned responses debunking conspiracies pop up all the time and I just got fed up.

Anyways, if you need some specific proof, from the site itself...

Thread reveals a slew of auto responses by auto bots claiming they're not auto bots www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyTruth

Ooooo.. never visited GLP before, thanks for the link
found a really interesting article there.

US Troops dumped in landfill-
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

The incinerated partial remains of at least 274 American troops were dumped in a Virginia landfill, according to government records, The Washington Post reported on Thursday.Air Force officials said that the dumping was hidden from families who had given authorization for the remains to be disposed of in a respectful and dignified manner, according to the newspaper.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

Ooooo.. never visited GLP before, thanks for the link
found a really interesting article there.

US Troops dumped in landfill-
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Yeah I'm currently banned from GLP. I'd post there otherwise.

Let's just say for being a regular, and I hope persuasive and well-written poster, I've been banned several times on both GLP and ATS. And I don't violate Ts & Cs ever. : )

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I know, as I said before- it's like there is this heavy authority figure hanging over us (almost like in the real world) just waiting for you to say something that goes against their agenda and BOOM, you're gone.

(But not for long, obviously)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

I know, as I said before- it's like there is this heavy authority figure hanging over us (almost like in the real world) just waiting for you to say something that goes against their agenda and BOOM, you're gone.

(But not for long, obviously)

Cookies do have expiration dates, it seems. : )

I just know that any true conspiracy site would WELCOME the likes of me. I'm objective, open-minded and not quick to point fingers at anyone... I just like exploring all the angles, all the evidence, with my fellow truth seekers. So when I kept getting banned for really just doing that, well, I started to get suspicious. Seriously, on GLP I got banned for posting that the Austin Occupy movement was pro-Ron Paul (I'm not exaggerating).

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So you admit to having used different accounts here. This is a violation of the t&c's in itself.
You'll probably be banned again very soon.
edit on 8-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

link   

Double post.

link   

Just type in "ATS" in the GLP search box and see what comes up.. it's hilarious!!

It's almost like seeing your ex badmouth you to his new friends
Even though he's still madly in love with you!

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's funny how some deluded conspiracy people who believe in things like chemtrails believe that their ignorant delusions are of SUCH importance that there is always the CIA or NSA keeping a close eye on it.

I honestly think that the CIA/NSA has better things to do than wasting government money w/ employees who sift through thousands of chemtrails, bigfoot etc. postings on a fringe science forum. If they really have to read all that stuff every day in their "assignment" i feel sorry for them

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

So you admit to having used different accounts here. This is a violation of the t&c's in itself.

Oh pfft.

link   

Double post.

Huh ?

link   

Originally posted by flexy123
It's funny how some deluded conspiracy people who believe in things like chemtrails believe that their ignorant delusions are of SUCH importance that there is always the CIA or NSA keeping a close eye on it.

I honestly think that the CIA/NSA has better things to do than wasting government money w/ employees who sift through thousands of chemtrails, bigfoot etc. postings on a fringe science forum. If they really have to read all that stuff every day in their "assignment" i feel sorry for them

I honestly think you're naive. Controlling public opinion would be a top priority of such institutions, whether they do it casually and in a limited way through sites like ATS/GLP (again, I don't know the methods, or extent) or in a more strategic and holistic way.

Never mind the irrational conclusion that conspiracies are afoot and the top sites for exposing and exploring said conspiracies wouldn't somehow be "watched" by the conspirators themselves... ha !

I work in marketing. If even the smallest companies troll the web and try to influence opinion about their products and news (my company isn't guilty, but others I've worked with and been acquainted with are), then most certainly the government does the same thing !
edit on 8-12-2011 by ConspiracyTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTruth

Oh pfft.

Furthermore, I'll happily get banned in the process of getting the truth out!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
And now your trolling.

And you wonder why you get banned.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

A friend of mine told me some months ago after I asked him about ATS, that indeed they are a CIA front

I always love the friend angle. That is really credible. I would to see the topic he posted. Sounds like sour grapes and he got his arse handed to him.

From the GLP sightGLP

ATS shills usually are smart guys with high IQ. They are pretty much annoying and depending on the subject, their main goal is to irritate conspiracy theorists and make them lose the politeness until they get banned. Toughest ones: Phage and Chadwickus. Phage actually is a legend. If you have to open a thread on ATS, be sure of your reliable sources and scientific arguments, otherwise they will bring you on your knees.

Seems like Phage is a legend over there also.
edit on 12/8/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So the real question is ... WHY would any group pay someone to come here and post their crap? I can't think of any reason. It's not like anything that is said here is going to have a major impact on the elections or on the planet .. very few people have actually heard of this site let alone post here (compared to the fact that there are hundreds of millions of people in the USA and billions of people on the planet). I'd think this place wouldn't be worth the $$$ to invest.

That's not a slam on ATS .. that's just looking at it from a financial/business strategy.

Ive seen pods of people arrive together .. obviously with a plan in mind ... usually a religious group like christian or muslim fundamentalist types ... but they don't usually last long and either get bored or banned. But that's different than having people paid to arrive ...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So the real question is ... WHY would any group pay someone to come here and post their crap? I can't think of any reason. It's not like anything that is said here is going to have a major impact on the elections or on the planet .. very few people have actually heard of this site let alone post here (compared to the fact that there are hundreds of millions of people in the USA and billions of people on the planet). I'd think this place wouldn't be worth the $$$ to invest.

That's not a slam on ATS .. that's just looking at it from a financial/business strategy.

Ive seen pods of people arrive together .. obviously with a plan in mind ... usually a religious group like christian or muslim fundamentalist types ... but they don't usually last long and either get bored or banned. But that's different than having people paid to arrive ...

It's the big picture any smart, strategic company or government with a reputation to protect that is looked at. You'd come up with a strategy for touching and affecting as many sites as possible. I'm telling you, I'm in marketing... companies try to protect their reputations by responding anonymously on sites that have .00001% of the traffic at ATS. It's an aggregate thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Mmmm well im not too sure about that, don't want to knock "that Site" but try and get a thread going there stating it Cointer Intel pro and see how long it lasts.

See how long this lasts?

This thread will stay up, many similar ones in the past have.

ANYONE who has seen my contributions on ATS over the years know one thing, I was one of the strongest opponants of Bush et el during his "reign" however I was also the first to write a similar thread on here about Obama within days of getting into office, due to the Drone strikes, and missile attacks he authorised (more than bush did he stepped up the issue in Afghan etc), though prior to that I myself fell for the "change" and "lies" initially and supported him.

I have three times Outed Chinese Paid Bloggers on here re the Tibet Issue.

I have also outed the US military changing Youtube Videos and removing, editing headlines on there and flooding with new videos within 2-3 hours of making a thread showing war crimes (shooting unarmed civilians in Iraq)

I dont have an "left" or "right" stance just truth, no matter how they try and dress the lies.

I have openly been very critical of Mods and even site owners when I thought something was being hidden or was not right, the truth being supressed, if ATS was in any way linked to CIA trust me I would never have got an account on here in the first place, none of you are aware of some of my very direct and active political history and organisation and campaigns running for years when younger.

THERE is Paid bloggers on ATS every country is doing this, they are employed by their respective governments, they work on every Forum every You Tube like place Facebook etc, they are not though employed or supported in any way from what ive seen over the years by ATS proper.

The continuation of this thread, and a quick search of the hundreds of similiar over the years on here, that are still up proves the OP story is a non priori as such.

NOW the other site its starnge I was a member years ago posted like twice as the bad moderation and ad hominum attacks, but that was in an different city, and country even.

I never revisited that account till a few days after Doing the Us Marines Killing Civilians thread, and showing the You Tube and Google changes that took place within hours of me putting it up here.

Why was I trying to get back into the account, well after sometimes seeing links to their stories and having a quick browse I never signed in, had been doing this for years on there quick 5 minutes if any diamonds in the pile of BS.

Within 24 hours of the above thread every time (and this was years ago, on an fixed line, now on dongle) I try go near GLP if I have an "named" ie the isp knows my name (paying for service) no matter which ISP or from where I attempt I get the following like this morning:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS (00.000.000.000) (elf Ive changed the IP to all 000's even though its not static for security reasons) HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

If you have an upgraded account you are immune to bans while logged in. Please log in now to browse the site.

If you have a free account you may also log in now and upgrade your account to get immunity from bans.
If you still don't have an account you may create an account now and then upgrade it to get past bans (and get access to other exclusive features).

Thank you for not stalking!

WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website
and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
Please fill out the form below and we will look into it as soon as possible.

If you need help you can email [email protected] but filling out the form is likely to get your request looked at faster.

This happened as said within 24 hours of a thread on here showing USA disinformation and deconstruction Spin. So even though I am not logged onto that site its says I banned lol, though I had not posted there in maybe 3 years before that point and only 2 -3 short ones, no warnings, no explanation.

The interesting thing was I then tried to get to the Account so could go on there, as shown above, same thing account banned closed nada nothing an email from a 1 time account asking for an explanation never received a reply.

Paid agents post not just here but everywhere, and imho ATS has shown by 1 letting people such as myself out such posters, keeping threads going like this one and personal contact over the years with ATS staff has proven this to me.

There here but not part of the structure, however the same cant be said for all such sites.

Kind Regards

Elf

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join