It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Soldiers do if Ordered to Arrest Friends, Families, Neighbors on US Soil?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Furbs

That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying that TPTB have purposefully created the separate deisgnators in order to permit them to segregate the armed personnel when the time comes. By creating the designations and separate identities of Mexican American, African American, American etc, they create a disparity that makes it easier for them to just follow orders. As much disparity as they can create they will, and use it to their advantage, because they KNOW that if banded together as plain AMERICANS, they stand no chance against us. I still say they stand no chance against us.

Jaden

It's a false premise with no merit put forth by a disgruntled racist who outed himself with the language he used.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
While I was in the USAF this conversation actually came up. It was at a Christmas party and a few of the "players" had some drinks and were "loosening" up so to say. All the enlisted men seemed to agree that attacking their own country men would never happen. The officers however seemed to not care either way and said orders are orders. (Public education via college no doubt...)

But what scared me the most was the response of the two black airmen and a few of the "Mexican" looking airmen. They came right out and said they would happily kill whoever stood against the military and their paychecks....... Now I am not racist, but I truly believe this was the point of affirmative action in the military, as well as making rank (military men know what I am talking about all too well!)

You see, AMERICANS would probably not kill their own fellow Americans.......but African-americans, and Mexican/Latino Americans would kill white Americans since they are not their own people...........think about it. (Ever wonder why there are so many different race designators in order to racially divide the UNITED States of America?)

Want proof? Walk down Oakland, Miami, the Bronx, Atlanta, or any other racially fueled domestic war zones at ANY time of day and you will get your proof.

Once again, I am not racist, and I have tons more examples. The noose is tightening on America.

And people like me would have absolutely no problem killing them!! We will get the opportunity in the near future. It is only a matter of time before this all unfolds. They have to come into "our back yards" and will be at a distinct disadvantage. We were at a disadvantage in Vietnam. We were in their back yard. Do NOT underestimate the rural population in this country. They are the silent majority, watching and waiting............

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I can only hope they won't forget where they came from, and who they are actually suppose to be protecting. Though I have seen my share of brainwashed individuals that believe anything the U.S. Government says. So hopefully this won't be a problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionman

1) Bush was able to steal his first term of office...............research into that. So it's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes.

Our electoral system in America is rigged (I suspect) anyway to give the people an illusion of choice. Personally I did not choose to invade Iraq and kill over 1,000,000 people.

2) The People being armed with a few guns is nothing compared to the US Military, fighter jets, drones, launchers that can take your entire house and your neighbor's out while over a mile away and you won't even see it coming.

The US has one of the most modern, built up and technologically advance armies in the world............if the military sides with the government or the government brings in foreign mercenaries, guerrilla warfare tactics used in Nam ain't gonna work here...............you're dreaming.

Unless a secret patriotic army has some of these modern weapons other than guns, rifles and grenades there is not going to be much of a resistance.

Not trying to paint gloom and doom, but the little I've read up on weapons and warfare strategy, your best bet would to be lucky enough to be able to hide out somewhere very remote and than make sure you ditch everything that can track you, (cell phone, car GPS system in car, anything that is tracked by satellite including if they, have implanted you with a tracker device unbeknownst to you................this includes the family pet with a HomeAgain chip. Hell for that matter even your credit cards, tags in clothing they put in there now? Even food. If you can wear it, drive it, eat, drink or carry it - almost anything can have a tracking device now.

That's if this is a real and not paranoid delusion.

Do "they" want to cull the population? Are the "natives" waking up and getting too smart again and need to be brought into line?

Hopefully we all sit back and laugh at this post ten years from now, I'll raise my glass of Merlot wine and toast to my paranoia - but my gut tells me my government has gotten corrupt to the core and while I would much rather spend my retirement years quietly rocking back and forth, reading a good book and feeding the squirrels, somehow I don't think we all are going to be so lucky......................hope I am wrong.

At least I can shoot accurately. I'm not leaving my dog so we need a video on how to remove a HomeAgain chip if TSHTF.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Most will comply until the order for rounding up and violence comes. Then the civil war will start. There are enough old school leaders in the ranks, contrary to popular movie stereotypes, to prevent any serious move against the people.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I've only read 7 pages of this thread, but I needed to put my two cents in. I believe there are many who would follow orders to fire upon their own Citizens and many who would not. I sure would like to know what the numbers are on each side, but that's not going to happen until the Military is called upon to start arresting their Countrymen.

My only brother is in Afghanistan as we speak and he is one of the brainwashed ones. He is totally opposite of me. His reply to this new "American Citizen Detainment Bill" was that if you aren't a terrorist, you have nothing to worry about. He believes that he would not be told to do anything by his Superiors that wasn't absolutely necessary for the protection of the Country.

A friend of mine and myself, were discussing the topic of this thread a couple of days ago,. First let me say that I fit TPTB's description of a Domestic Terrorist, (have more than 7 days supply of food, always referencing the Constitution, pay with cash, etc..) and I also have made my opinions about the government and the State that America is in right now, quite clear all over the net. My friend and I are prepared for TSHTF scenario.

He looked at me seriously and asked me what I would do if my brother was one of them that came after me someday. I love my brother even though he is nothing but an Army Robot, but if he came after me, I know that he would shoot me if he had to, so I would have to protect myself.

If this Bill passes the House, which it probably will since Washington is so far out of touch with the people, and they do use American Military, it could turn really nasty like the Civil War where brother was against brother, father against son. I sincerely hope that we never see anything like this take place, but like the founder of the OathKeepers, Stewart Rhodes said the other day, this Bill is a declaration of War against the American people.... Stewart Rhodes interview starts at 4:45...

edit on 12/5/11 by kennylee because: add video and correct NRA to Oathkeeper

edit on 12/5/11 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Firstly, I don't care what race or nationality you are. Ignorance doesn't discriminate.

My point exactly. Sorry you seem to have missed it. Race and nationality are NOT inextricably linked, except in those who so link it themselves. They have divided loyalties, which can be played upon.

Secondly, he is CLEARLY indicating race. His entire post is about race. He has not said anything about "Half-Assed" Americans (Not sure what that even means, but it was your term, so whatever). That was you. These soldiers did not identify themselves as Mexican/Latino Americans or African Americans, that was what the author of the post labeled them. He speculated that race factored into their decision.

You see race in his words, I see nationality. Race doesn't even factor into it for me. WHO is the racist, then?

"Half-assed Americans" are pseudo Americans who feel some sort of odd need to hyphenate their nationality with something else. Can't decide where their loyalties lie. Half-assed.

Lastly, what are American-Americans? Are you referring to indigenous Americans? The author was CLEARLY talking about Caucasian Americans, he later called them "white Americans" in the same sentence. The author made no mention of indigenous peoples.

"American-Americans" are just plain old Americans. They don't split their nationality with whatever else. They are not hyphenated, they are not half-assed, they are just American.

Define "indigenous American" for me without bringing race into your definition. If you aren't racist yourself, and that term itself is not a racist one, it should be easy. I can do it. Can you?

Here is the original post you responded to, verbatim:

Originally posted by KJV1611
While I was in the USAF this conversation actually came up. It was at a Christmas party and a few of the "players" had some drinks and were "loosening" up so to say. All the enlisted men seemed to agree that attacking their own country men would never happen. The officers however seemed to not care either way and said orders are orders. (Public education via college no doubt...)

But what scared me the most was the response of the two black airmen and a few of the "Mexican" looking airmen. They came right out and said they would happily kill whoever stood against the military and their paychecks....... Now I am not racist, but I truly believe this was the point of affirmative action in the military, as well as making rank (military men know what I am talking about all too well!)

You see, AMERICANS would probably not kill their own fellow Americans.......but African-americans, and Mexican/Latino Americans would kill white Americans since they are not their own people...........think about it. (Ever wonder why there are so many different race designators in order to racially divide the UNITED States of America?)

Want proof? Walk down Oakland, Miami, the Bronx, Atlanta, or any other racially fueled domestic war zones at ANY time of day and you will get your proof.

Once again, I am not racist, and I have tons more examples. The noose is tightening on America.

I lifted it verbatim from your reply, here.

He seems to me to be CLEARLY speaking to those hyphenated Americans with divided loyalties. It's neither my problem nor his if they, or you, chose to divide those loyalties along racial lines. He NEVER mentioned race at all when saying that AMERICANS would probably not kill their fellow Americans. The implication was that those with hyphenated loyalties would probably default to something more inimical to plain old Americans, those who don't feel that odd need to divide their loyalties along racial lines. It seemed pretty clear to me that he was saying hyphenated, half-assed Americans with divided loyalties would have to choose one or the other when it comes time for killing.

I know a number of plain old Americans of several different races. They're just Americans. It looks to me like we'd ALL suffer under the rule of hyphenation.

So then, my loyalties are chosen, and they didn't split along racial lines. if yours have, that's your problem, not mine.

edit on 2011/12/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree, elections are stolen and I believe that's Obama's plan. Dead people voting, people voting multiple times, the illegals voting, union intimidation. Yes, it will not be a valid election.
The military has some great tools, but its not an exhaustible supply. Spare parts, sabotage, in very short order they will be non functional. The only way they win a war in the country is to shoot and kill anyone on site. It could come to that, but that would mark their eventual defeat, the population would dig in and never forget or forgive.
There are a lot of civilian soldiers, their strategies are known, there will not be big surprises, just how ruthless will surprise many. They will try to control the population through control of the food. Any stash you may have, they will come and take. Plans are very important.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by DaveWx3

But foreign troops and mercenaries like blackwater would

Oh really? Have you ever been either one? If so please do tell..if not SHUT THE &%#$ UP for your running your mouth and writing checks that your ass cannot cash.
You have no idea of what your talking about...oh ok you saw news clips or videos..or 5th hand info from some dickhead at a party that wants to be cool, making # up...whatever ...LOL people are people, there are good and bad in any group yes..thats true, but even the people like the ones you mentioned are people..just remember that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It has turned into another military bashing site clearly going against what the OP designated. There are even some miss identifying themselves as former military and after a little investigation I find they never served. It is one thing to play what if game but it has gone beyond that.

We are supposed to deny ignorance but instead it seems it is being embraced. Rules and regulations even the oath of service has been posted. Testimonials from soldiers serving and recently out have testified to the reality. It has been ignored by those who wish to spread disinformation. Mostly by those who have no clue about the military aside from movies and video games.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

2) The People being armed with a few guns is nothing compared to the US Military, fighter jets, drones, launchers that can take your entire house and your neighbor's out while over a mile away and you won't even see it coming.

The US has one of the most modern, built up and technologically advance armies in the world............if the military sides with the government or the government brings in foreign mercenaries, guerrilla warfare tactics used in Nam ain't gonna work here...............you're dreaming.

You see reliance on technology as an advantage, I see it as a disadvantage, a weakness to be exploited. Let's hope we never have to find out which is right, because it will get very, very messy.

Unless a secret patriotic army has some of these modern weapons other than guns, rifles and grenades there is not going to be much of a resistance.

Well, actually from what I hear there is such, but I really hope we never have to find out. Again, it will get very, very messy, and someone has to clean all that mess up.

Not trying to paint gloom and doom, but the little I've read up on weapons and warfare strategy, your best bet would to be lucky enough to be able to hide out somewhere very remote and than make sure you ditch everything that can track you, (cell phone, car GPS system in car, anything that is tracked by satellite including if they, have implanted you with a tracker device unbeknownst to you................this includes the family pet with a HomeAgain chip. Hell for that matter even your credit cards, tags in clothing they put in there now? Even food. If you can wear it, drive it, eat, drink or carry it - almost anything can have a tracking device now.

Ditch the cell phone, or take the battery out. Systems like OnStar can track your vehicle (right there is some of that weakness to be exploited I mentioned above), but just plain old GPS units can't. They are only receivers. The rest are inconsequential unless you plan on parading back and forth within 30 feet or so of a reader.

At least I can shoot accurately. I'm not leaving my dog so we need a video on how to remove a HomeAgain chip if TSHTF.

If you're going to a wilderness area as you indicated, try to pick one that doesn't have chip scanners set up every 30 feet or so in the woods, and you and your dog will be just fine. No need to open him up - there are no user serviceable parts inside.

edit on 2011/12/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Yeah people are always being something they are not on the internet..
It is funny to read some of the posts from them, any body with half a brain should be able to pick them out pretty easily...I have nothing to hide, I have a DD214...do they?
edit on 5-12-2011 by saltdog because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

What country are "African-Americans" from? If this is about nationality and not race, this should be easy.

Indigenous Americans are the line of people here before 1492.

These people did not identify themselves as "African-Americans" or "Mexican/Latino Americans". The author of the post did. The AUTHOR of the post took the ability for these people to self-identify away from them. How do you know that these people identify as "African-Americans" or "Mexican/Latino Americans"?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltdog

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by DaveWx3

But foreign troops and mercenaries like blackwater would

Oh really? Have you ever been either one? If so please do tell..if not SHUT THE &%#$ UP for your running your mouth and writing checks that your ass cannot cash.
You have no idea of what your talking about...oh ok you saw news clips or videos..or 5th hand info from some dickhead at a party that wants to be cool, making # up...whatever ...LOL people are people, there are good and bad in any group yes..thats true, but even the people like the ones you mentioned are people..just remember that.

I started to make a reply very similar to yours, then decided to keep my yap shut and just watch. The abject and unfounded fear of PMCs in general, and Blackwater/Xe in particular, found on these boards simply astounds - and amuses - me. To hear some of these people tell it, you would think PMCs really ARE automated super-soldiers, like from the sci-fi movies.

nah, y'all, hate to upset you, but they're just people like the rest of us, just human beings. They have the same weaknesses and strengths as can be found in the general population, they just have a bit more training and experience to employ them.

PMCs are no more bullet-proof or automated than you or I.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What country are "African-Americans" from? If this is about nationality and not race, this should be easy.

I suppose they need to decide on which they are from, and settle on one, now don't they? that's sort of the whole point.

And that would be... ? Come on now, you can come right out and say it - I know you can!

These people did not identify themselves as "African-Americans" or "Mexican/Latino Americans". The author of the post did. The AUTHOR of the post took the ability for these people to self-identify away from them. How do you know that these people identify as "African-Americans" or "Mexican/Latino Americans"?

The same way you know that they DON'T, apparently. Displaying a willingness to fire up their fellows for a paycheck would place them in which camp?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I suppose they need to decide on which they are from, and settle on one, now don't they? that's sort of the whole point.

What are you talking about? Are you capable of following a rational conversation? You said this was about nationalism. You said you saw nationalism. So, if this is about nationalism, and you saw nationalism from the simple label "African-American", I was curious as to what YOU thought on the subject. But I can see now that you are just backed into a corner now, so I will drop it.

And that would be... ? Come on now, you can come right out and say it - I know you can!

I do not know what you are getting at.

The same way you know that they DON'T, apparently. Displaying a willingness to fire up their fellows for a paycheck would place them in which camp?

I know they didn't post on this forum identifying themselves as African-American, THE AUTHOR OF THE POST DID. It's like you just do not understand logical thought.. I am going to end this, as it isn't going to go anywhere.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I hope you are right, but when you pit a man with a sword against a woman with a gun.............the gun will win everytime if she does not hesitate to use it quickly and accurately.

We now have drones, rocket launchers that can launch miles away and take out multiple houses.

There may even be tech we are not aware of.

Now, most technology is run by computer...............if we can take out the " computer system", destroy the technology, the playing field would be more level - a honorable war, man against man.

But why can't everyone just play nicely..............why do some feel they have to have unlimited power and money?

My life has been one exciting ride since orphaned at 9. I would like just a few remaining years left of peace and quiet.

Watch China, I don't think the Middle East is what we have to fear. The sleeping dragon has awaken.

By tracking, like in chipping animals - it's not the ground trackers you have to worry about - it's the damn satellites.

Anyway, my dog would be the last person I would forsake - I trust her more than any human. If it's a computer chip, perhaps a really good magnet would mess the tracking device within her or if we had a EMP.

(She came with the microchip as a rescue dog).

I was in nursing years ago, so maybe I'll look around for videos on how to remove one if TS ever HTF.

I'm not going to a FEMA Camp.

And sadly enough, I no longer trust our government.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This conundrum reminds me of the writings of Plato regarding happiness. Plato believed that to be happy, you had to be moral.

The psychic harmony of the soul, according to Plato, expresses itself in four cardinal virtues, which are each related to the three basic energies of the soul. In relation to Reason, the happy or just person possesses Wisdom (or prudence). In relation to Emotion, the just person has the virtue of Courage. In relation to Appetite, the just person owns the virtue of Temperance, which is the control of natural desires. Flowing outward from this psychic harmony is the fourth cardinal virtue, Justice. Wisdom, Courage and Temperance are directly related to one's own self-control; Justice flows outward from this harmony, and is directed towards other people through acts of charity and kindness.

www.essortment.com...

In modern times, this has been rather simplified, but it gets the point across. When you make a decision, understand that you have to live with that for the rest of your life.

Given either Plato, or the last sentence, I think the answer is clear as to what US soldiers should do.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I find it absolutely hilarious when people attempt to be the internet tough guy and say things like "let them try that with me"...etc...
You would be dealing with trained military personal and not target dummies...these guys won't be playing war like you and your friends do on the weekend.

They would be well trained..they would know their land , which would make them twice as dangerous to you. You think that just because you have a few guns and have learned to use them that you would be any match for a well trained military. You think that because you and your pals play war during the weekend that it would prepare you for the real thing that you would be ready?

If the military was ordered to and followed those orders..they would be successful in doing so...sure a few soldiers may get killed by a couple lucky SOB's but the fact remains that a lot of these internet tough guys would be slaughtered.

So I say continue to talk the talk..but I doubt you would be able to walk the walk.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am a little late to the conversation and don't feel like reading through pages of arguing.
But has anyone mentioned that YOU DO NOT have to be a US citizen to serve in our military?
With this in mind, US citizens are most likely neither their family, friends, nor neighbors.
What now?
I will say that foreign, nato, and un troops are a nogo on US soil, they will be shot at the earliest convenience.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join