It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

My Family is Military/"Civilian".....and although I only have but a tiny glimpse into the reality of E.T....it is a REALITY! I know this by one of my Jobs. Split Infinity

All the power to you, I'm a skeptic, but I'm not closed minded. UFOs, Ghost, angels and whatever are all boiled down to personal experiences as to what becomes one's personal beliefs or non-beliefs. If aliens are out there I'll be right by your side, but it will take something very personal for me to take aliens out of the same category as bigfoot.

I LOVE YOUR POST! This is the way people should look at information given to them from either an unknown guy on a board to the President of the United States!

People should THINK FOR THEMSELVES! Use Logic and deduction as well as your Heart, Mind and GUT! I am ALSO A SKEPTIC....I just have been exposd to some things most people have not and reguardless of what the majority say's about wanting to know....try to believe this....You don't want to know! I know.....and I still wish I did not know! It CHANGES you in ways that I could write an Encyclopedia just on tht Change!

But...don't take my word fo it....you are your own person and I have listed many things that are public information now....that a person can to gain a clue. So unless you happen to be young, intelligent of an IQ of 150 or higher, have never had a Felony, test on whatever Psych Test as having an aceptable amount of Moral Flexability, remain single, have ABSOLUTE BEYOND REPROACH REFERENCES AND RECOMMENDATIONS....Family involvement is like an open door...have friends who are involved and can see a specific condition of a persons views of what is truly important...not what has been drilled into you....be either a blend in or be an overt....which in either case...prevents notice of anything you do as unusual...and be physicaly as well as mentally strong.

Most important...be able to problem solve and use limited resources to get the job done. Ask the boss too many questions and they will think you have self doubt. If you have no boss and are actionable at given times...you still have to go through the whole G.I. JOE routine....so being able to come in as civy and be able to keep up with the DRONES...gets you respect. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Cynics have a good side, and are required in any debate. They need to be respectful of the beliefs of others, but if they see evidence that flies in the face of science, or controversy in a particular subject they know about, then they lend credibility to the discussion by providing their point of view.

Many debunkers really deep down want to believe in the big picture of some of these controversial subjects, but they also provide grounding when needed. I would not want to be in any important debate, if everyone that posted had the same general opinion. Where is the science in that?

Just like Carl said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Note that he used the word "Evidence" instead of "Proof". We don't get any real proof unless those that have been holding back the real evidence come clean, and there is general consensus that they will never do that.

This subject will forever be weighed on the best evidence that holds up to scrutiny, both scientific as well as overall public opinion. That is all we really have.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

In my opinion...what we have is a quandry created by the massive numbers of people claiming to have been abducted and using their statements as a way to either make money or gain attention or even get picked to go o a Springer like show.

Some of the people who organize events and create actual BENIFIT EVENTS with a fee to attend one of these rallies....with the time honored scam of a statement...a portion of the profits will be provided for "PROGRAMS" for abductees who suffer from Psychological as well as Physical Trauma.

Who is being paid a portion?....never a percentage named....to run what kind of programs....based on what actual science?....and helping WHO exactly?

Then a Book comes out a second time as the first book deals with the story of the Horrors of Abduction and how a persons personal hell allowed them to gain strength to help other...VICTIMS. It is all BULL!

Abductions are real but in so small a number that the claims of all these people are unrealistic. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

A-10...as far as your statement...they tested implants and found them to be of E.T. origin....I KNOW you cannot provide proof on that statement. The implants called TAGS....are made of elements of molecular construction and matrixing that can be found right here on Earth.

No, they are not made of matrixing from Earth. First, there is no evidence how the implants got inside the body (no scars left). Second, there is no inflammatory response, and this should be impossible as Dr. Roger Leir put it. Third, it's not of natural meteorites. Fourth, the implants have been connected to the patients' nerve endings. Fifth, some of the best experts in the world concluded the implants to be of Extraterrestrial origin

Dr. Roger Leir and his surgical team have performed 14 surgeries on alleged alien abductees, resulting in the removal of 15 objects suspected of being alien implants. These objects have been scrutinized by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world: Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples. In addition, several tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly magnetic iron, combinations of crystalline materials with common metals, as well as isotopic ratios NOT OF THIS WORLD.

Every single Tag that has been removed from a Human Body....stops broadcasting it's duel radio and whatever other advanced system of sending data. It only works when it constructs a ganglia of Human Nerve fillaments that are grown to both connect to it as well as to our nervous system in ways we can't understand. The TAG can also be remotely turned off.

Do you have any source / links to prove this claim of yours?

Jessica Schab (one of the 1600 cases of Starchildren ) claim that the Greys inserted an alien implant into her father's brain, so it would be difficult for Earth-doctors to remove this implant.

All efforts to understand this tech outside certain groups....will...NEVER achieve any significant usable data. This is why I feel for ROSS! Split Infinity

You say you feel for Ross. Who is Ross, and what have Ross to do with this?

When you say tech outside certain groups then are you refering to this?

Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

edit on 10-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

In my opinion...what we have is a quandry created by the massive numbers of people claiming to have been abducted and using their statements as a way to either make money or gain attention or even get picked to go o a Springer like show.

Do you really expect anyone to believe in your socalled 'opinion'?
Let me guess, you would probably claim that the implants were inserted by themselves, and not by aliens, right?

Some of the people who organize events and create actual BENIFIT EVENTS with a fee to attend one of these rallies....with the time honored scam of a statement...a portion of the profits will be provided for "PROGRAMS" for abductees who suffer from Psychological as well as Physical Trauma.

What is this? Are desperately trying to discredit these infividuals? You mentioned physical trauma. When you mention physical trauma, then what do you mean by that?

Abductions are real but in so small a number that the claims of all these people are unrealistic. Split Infinity

You claim that the abduction phenomena is real, AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT. But you claim that some few cases are unrealistic, what unrealistic cases are you taklking about? Any links?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
[snip]
Do you really expect anyone to believe in your socalled 'opinion'?
[snip]
What is this? Are desperately trying to discredit these infividuals? You mentioned physical trauma. When you mention physical trauma, then what do you mean by that?
[snip]
...you claim that some few cases are unrealistic, what unrealistic cases are you taklking about? Any links?

Excellent, you're really getting the hang of this skepticism thing, Anunaki! Keep asking questions and the truth will out

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I agree with you as far as ufology has generally perpetrated the phenomena as having an off-world,extraterrestrial source.nuts & bolts space craft being the 'be all,end all' popular acceptance and pervading theory has persuaded me to delve even deeper in my research,taking different mental approaches. Not allowing myself to give in to simple and easy conclusions when so many questions are still left without answers.I think the E.T.H. has held back ufology more than it has helped imo.

I also believe the phenomena has an extra-dimensional origin and/or is able to manipulate other dimensions than the one we reside in,3-dimensional physicality.

I authored a thread on the "Ultraterrestrial theory" if you or anyone is interested it can be found here - Explorations into the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis:A Journey into Extradimensional Realities & Otherworldly Beings

It is refreshing to see other members that are able to 'go outside the box' on the phenomena of ufos/alien experience.Far too many people I see use for or against the subject ' FTL travel and distance'

ex: " if aliens came all this way,thousands of light years away,then why this,why that..surely they wouldn't be malevolent etc." this is the type of mindset and philosophy that will continue to keep the topic shrouded in so called "mystery" and will only throw off the trail and scent towards the truth.

For 1.) technological superiority does not equal moral & spiritual superiority. we must get past this misleading fallacy.
2.) modern day physics is beginning to paint a picture that allows or would allow many different possible scenarios of travel hence 'wormholes'

I believe the phenomena could be a mixture of these three theories -

1.) extraterrestrial hypothesis (nuts & bolts,physical craft)
2.) extra-dimensional hypoyhesis ( travel,manipulation through different dimensions,invisibility, breaking laws of known physics)
3.)ultra-dimensional hypothesis ( Ultraterrestrial : A superior, non-human entity of natural or supernatural origin that is indigenous to planet Earth. UFO's, fairies and elves are believed by some paranormal researchers to be Ultraterrestrials.

At the end of the day no one has all the answers but I believe we have pieces of the puzzle that are needed to put together a more accurate and whole picture,if only we could come to agree and stop distracting one another from the real issues involved.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob
Excellent, you're really getting the hang of this skepticism thing, Anunaki! Keep asking questions and the truth will out

Thanks
Yeah, i also think it's good and healthy for them to be asked

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Just like Carl said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Note that he used the word "Evidence" instead of "Proof". We don't get any real proof unless those that have been holding back the real evidence come clean, and there is general consensus that they will never do that.

Yeah, too bad that Vogel lost the metal sample, obviously stolen from the IBM Laboratory. At least there are still the alien implants (and at last concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin), and it would be nice if it was possible if someone showed these alien implants physically to us all here, using an invisible hand holding the alien implant that 'travel' around to each ATS member, so each ATS member had the opportunity to look at it, physically touch it and feeeeel it, and look at it through a microscope.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

One thing that was understood....they were not the first Alien species to visit Earth. Split Infinity

You said something very interesting here 'SplitInfinity'. What do you mean they were not the first alien species to visit Earth?
'Indigo child' Boriska claim he is a reincarnation of a 7 meters tall Martian pilot traveling from Mars to Earth, and he told he visited his 9 meters tall Lemurians friend in ancient times. Randy Winters (from about 58:35 in this conference) explain that the ancient Lyrians who came to Earth were from 7 meters to 9 meters tall. And according to the Lacerta Files two alien species came to Earth about 65 million years ago fighting for Earth's resources. 'Andromedan contactee' Alex Collier (Earth history conference) explained that an alien race called 'Pataal' came to Earth between 200 million to 65 million years ago. During a conference Michael Cremo who work with "Forbidden archeology" explained that 30 million years old human skeletons and also 300 million years old human skeletons have been found on Earth, and 2 billion years old artifacts found on Earth apparently possibly made by humans, and he also told that the official scientific community want to keep that knowledge secret from public, as the official scientific community still will keep it "hush-hush". And not only that. Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

As far s a Shadow Govement and Brave Whistle Blowers and who assasinated who and why?.....these are all dirty little issues and secrets of Govermental Politics and Big Buisness as well as NSA and CIA contributions to World Stabitlity.

Both Kennedys not only had an affair with Marilyn Monroe, but they also allegedly told Marilyn Monroe about their plans to kill Fidel Castro, and JFK's visit to a military base to inspect a crashed UFO and alien bodies. As the Kennedys discovered there was a risk of scandal to be exposed to the media, the Kennedys decided to stop their relationship with Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn tried to call JFK several times, but he refused to talk to her. Then she threatened to hold a press conference to expose what the Kennedys told her about their plans to kill Fidel Castro and JFK's visit to a military base to inspect a crashed UFO and alien bodies. So the Kennedys had to silence her. Marilyn never made the planned conference, and she was found dead, murdered. Later the Kennedys were assassinated. It is speculated why JFK was assassinated, he wanted to stop the Vietnam War immediately, he wanted to change the way the bank rules the money, he wanted to interfere in the economy, he wanted to change CIA, there was the big problem with Cuba, and he wanted to take control over the secret files of UFO / alien visitation. So yes, there were many reasons to silence JFK.

These things have nothing to do with the Agency....but one thing is for certain....If IKE had not backed USAF General Curtis LeMay....and J.Edgar Hoover.....then FBI director....even though IKE was not yet President as Truman was in office....but if Hoover had his way....he would have used the Roswell Incident as a political lever and used it to force compliance with his agenda. Split Infinity

Who would have used the Roswell incident as a political lever? Truman reportedly ordered the MJ-12 to be created in order to cover up the Roswell UFO crash, and to cover up the rest of the UFO /alien visitation cases.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

A-10....I will get to your many questions....but I will start with your question about my statement that there are actually 8 Stars that comprise the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades Cluster NGC 1432.....the Greeks recognized the Pleiades as the children of Atlas...the Titan condemned to hold up the Heavens....and Pleione...the daughter of Oceanus.

The Sisters names are...Alcyone, Asterope, Taygeta, Celaeno, Electra, Mrope and the sister in the center...Maia. ASTEROPE is a Double Star. And the blue hue sen as one looks at the cluster is a gas cloud.
Split Infinity

Seems you have done some homework about the Pleiades Cluster, not bad
You didn't mention source. However, if you take a look at this info then there seems to be more info, and it does also state that the entire cluster contains numerous double stars and a few triples.
And according to other sources, their homeplanet Erra is a little smaller than Earth, a little weaker gravitation force than Earth, and that could explain why Pleiadians reportedly are taller than Earth-humans. They reportedly are vegetarians.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Seems you have done some homework about the Pleiades Cluster, not bad
You didn't mention source. However, if you take a look at this info then there seems to be more info, and it does also state that the entire cluster contains numerous double stars and a few triples.
And according to other sources, their homeplanet Erra is a little smaller than Earth, a little weaker gravitation force than Earth, and that could explain why Pleiadians reportedly are taller than Earth-humans. They reportedly are vegetarians.

Some very fundamental things bother me about the whole alien on our planet idea. We are of earth, we are related to everything, even grass. As we follow the branches back in time on the tree of evolution the amount of like DNA gets less and less, but there is still like DNA in everything, with a few exceptions. As example: Most creatures have two eyes of some kind and that just tells us that the two eye concept started very earily in earths evolution, but would be a crap shoot to be like that on another planet.

This means what we are, started with using very unique earth like material. We could not have lived in the early times of life here for there was no oxygen until early life created it as waste byproduct. The fact we need iron and lead is a poison mean that iron is abundant and lead is not, but all the chemicals and metals etc that make us who we are is a very earth unique formula. Even our atmosphere is special to us to meet our needs.

With all that said I'm convinced that most planets will be very hostel to advance foreign life forms, and that is not even adding in micros and viruses. What is perfectly livable to us would easily be deadly to another species not of this planet. With all this said, I just do not believe aliens could be among us without environmental protection of some kind.

edit on 10-12-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Some very fundamental things bother me about the whole alien on our planet idea. We are of earth, we are related to everything, even grass. As we follow the branches back in time on the tree of evolution the amount of like DNA gets less and less, but there is still like DNA in everything, with a few exceptions. As example: Most creatures have two eyes of some kind and that just tells us that the two eye concept started very earily in earths evolution, but would be a crap shoot to be like that on another planet.

This means what we are, started with using very unique earth like material. We could not have lived in the early times of life here for there was no oxygen until early life created it as waste byproduct. The fact we need iron and lead is a poison mean that iron is abundant and lead is not, but all the chemicals and metals etc that make us who we are is a very earth unique formula. Even our atmosphere is special to us to meet our needs.

With all that said I'm convinced that most planets will be very hostel to advance foreign life forms, and that is not even adding in micros and viruses. What is perfectly livable to us would easily be deadly to another species not of this planet. With all this said, I just do not believe aliens could be among us without environmental protection of some kind.

Good points you made there. Animals like for example dolphins and whales would die if they were on land too long. The Earth atmosphere is definitely deadly to some life forms. According to other sources

Government agents have been forced to do everything they can theorize or scam on, to make it look like the Moon is a dead world impossible to inhabit. What they do not tell you is that ZETANS do not need an atmosphere like ours to breath because ZETANS do not have lungs. They do not need to irrigate and grow crops because Zetans have no digestive systems. They do not need to worry about being too hot or cold because they have incredibly thick tough skin... like reptiles only more extreme and much tougher... and are cold-blooded... the sun, heat, and cold on the Moon do not damage their skin.

In fact, they would DIE IN OUR EARTH ATMOSPHERE without a space suit, like they did after emerging from those crashed flying saucers... because our Earth atmosphere is poisonous to Zetans. The atmosphere in one of their planets, orbiting a dying red star sun, is composed of elements like sulfur and carbon monoxide... described by some scientists like the runaway greenhouse effect of out of control pollution Zetans would like on Earth for themselves. They cannot live on the surface of Earth without creating genetic sub-human hybrids in laboratories... part them and part us. So they live in underground cities in the United States, Soviet Union, Moon, Mars and certain asteroids off Jupiter.

Boriska - Martians breathe gas

- Is there life on Mars now?

- Yes, there is, but the planet lost its atmosphere many years ago as a result of a global catastrophe. But Martian people still live there under the ground. They breath carbonic gas.

-Aren't you scared that your life may also going to end as a result of that catastrophe?

-No. I"m not afraid. I have lived through one catastrophe on Mars already. There still live people like us out there. But after the nuclear war, everything has burnt down. Some of those people managed to survive. They built shelters, new weaponry. There was also a shift of continents there, although the continent was not as large. Martians breathe gas. In case they arrived to our planet, they would have been all standing next to pipes and breathing in fumes.

-Do you prefer breathing oxygen?

-Once you are in this body, you have to breathe oxygen. However, Martians dislike this air, earth"s air, because it causes aging.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Here is another good example...

Do you all know what is one of the most caustic, damaging and explosive element in the universe? We call it oxygen the bringer of life for us, but that doesn't change its true nature.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There are far too many witnesses, artifacts, proofs, stories, historical texts, anecdotes, photographs, videos, testimonies, radar signatures, pilot and military witnesses, physical evidences, ancient architectural anomalies, etcetera, for these ALL to be hoaxes.

I do not really agree. If things were so clear as you think then we would not have "the phenomenon" as such but would know it as a hard and accepted fact.

We live in a world now where 8 year old kids commonly have phones with HD cameras, and a huge number of people has cameras with them all the day.

If someone sees something, 2 hours it's on youtube for everyone to see.

If someone goes crazy outside the streets...10 mins later there will be a team of news reporters beaming whatever event live to 20 news channels for the world to see on TV or on the internet.

However, when it comes to UFOs we are *still* as far back as 1950 where all we have is fuzzy "reports", fuzzy images and videos which show a blurry blotch at night. We have NOTHING even remotely close which could be conclusive evidence which is amazing given the fact that our whole planet is globally "networked" with media.

People from Afghanistan, Iran or Hindukush are twittering News so people know whats going on before the event is happening, so to speak. (Remember the Osama raid?).

If a dictator is caught...3 hours later we can find footage of his capture on every news channel and video site.

Now..where is your "evidence"? Jacky from Kentucky who is channeling "Balubo from Planet Bambuza" doesn't count, by the way. EVIDENCE. Where is it?

Where are the artifacts and the "physical evidence"? Please tell me where they are exhibited so i can take a look at them. I would love to see alien technology, ranging from implants to whatever other evidence. And please dont refer me to Art Bell or someeone calling in at C2C claiming he "buried" the smoking gun evidence 50 years ago..i am talking of REAL evidence.

The only point you have is with evidence and hints which are in ancients scriptures and references to "gods" etc..which i consider very interesting....but still nothing is conclusive there either.
edit on 10-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As i have always said even if just ONE account is valid from all the many thousands of witness testimonies then the most important story of all time is true.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

- Is there life on Mars now?

- Yes, there is, but the planet lost its atmosphere many years ago as a result of a global catastrophe. But Martian people still live there under the ground. They breath carbonic gas.

-Aren't you scared that your life may also going to end as a result of that catastrophe?

-No. I"m not afraid. I have lived through one catastrophe on Mars already. There still live people like us out there. But after the nuclear war, everything has burnt down. Some of those people managed to survive. They built shelters, new weaponry. There was also a shift of continents there, although the continent was not as large. Martians breathe gas. In case they arrived to our planet, they would have been all standing next to pipes and breathing in fumes.

-Do you prefer breathing oxygen?

-Once you are in this body, you have to breathe oxygen. However, Martians dislike this air, earth"s air, because it causes aging.

Talking about advance life on Mars....

So Mars lost most of its atmosphere not "many years ago" but billions of years ago. This was due mainly to its core becoming solid in the more early stages of the planets forming. Yes there was an atmosphere, and yes it lacked oxygen due to the lack of early plant life making it. This lack of plant life or life more advance than simple organisms is due to a few fundamental reasons.

Earth is about 4.5 billion years old and is the most dense of all the planets allowing us to have a liquid iron core that produces a magnetic field preventing our own water and atmosphere from evaporating. Even with earth's perfect setup it did not see simple life until 3.5 billion years ago and cellular life until 600-700 million years ago with this type of more advance life exploding about 500 million years ago. A part of that perfect setup is the habitable zone we rest in. If we were 4 to 7 percent closer to the sun all our water would be vapor and if we were 1 to 2 percent farther earth would be forever frozen, so in both cases only simple life would have a limited chance to form. Also if we didn't have a moon once again advance life (and I'm only talking cellular life at this point) would not have a chance. If we did not have a magnetic field allowing simple life billions of years to advance we would not have the time needed for slow evolution of more advance life.

Now going back to Mars....

Mars does rest on the outer rim of the habitable zone but would have been a forever frozen world with maybe simple life forming around heated vents and such, not really an environment for anything bigger than very basic life forms with less than 50% of the suns light that earth gets. This is all to say it actually had water and a atmosphere for any length of time. It is about 1/2 the size of earth but only 10% of its mass, and due to its low mass it lost whatever magnetic field it had from a liquid core 4 billion years ago. There is water there and maybe some life inside the crust where water may have a chance to stay liquid, but it is very hard to imagine advance life of any kind since Earth took 4 billion years to start its own with its most perfect conditions.

One needs to really stretch all logic for any kind of cellular life to form there while not even going down the road of an advance civilization. I guess one could say they were an alien race that colonized underground 10s, 100s million, billions of years ago, but then why not earth in its most perfect state.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Where are the artifacts and the "physical evidence"? Please tell me where they are exhibited so i can take a look at them. I would love to see alien technology, ranging from implants to whatever other evidence.

Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Talking about advance life on Mars.... So Mars lost most of its atmosphere not "many years ago" but billions of years ago.

Billions of years ago is many years ago. But are you sure it wasn't millions of years ago or thousands of years ago?

This was due mainly to its core becoming solid in the more early stages of the planets forming. Yes there was an atmosphere, and yes it lacked oxygen due to the lack of early plant life making it. This lack of plant life or life more advance than simple organisms is due to a few fundamental reasons.

You said that Mars once had an atmosphere. Yeah, 'Andromedan Contactee' Alex Collier also told that Mars did have atmosphere once, he told that during a conference. And this is another conference were Alex Collier explain about Mars.

Now going back to Mars.... Mars does rest on the outer rim of the habitable zone but would have been a forever frozen world with maybe simple life forming around heated vents and such, not really an environment for anything bigger than very basic life forms with less than 50% of the suns light that earth gets. This is all to say it actually had water and a atmosphere for any length of time. It is about 1/2 the size of earth but only 10% of its mass, and due to its low mass it lost whatever magnetic field it had from a liquid core 4 billion years ago. There is water there and maybe some life inside the crust where water may have a chance to stay liquid, but it is very hard to imagine advance life of any kind since Earth took 4 billion years to start its own with its most perfect conditions.
One needs to really stretch all logic for any kind of cellular life to form there while not even going down the road of an advance civilization. I guess one could say they were an alien race that colonized underground 10s, 100s million, billions of years ago, but then why not earth in its most perfect state.

Well, who knows, the continents of Lemuria and Atlantis reportedly were destroyed, so question is if mother Earth was ready to receive new inhabitants at that time? Who knows, maybe some of them moved to Earth, while others stayed underground on Mars.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join