It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda Council - War with Orion grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There are 2-3 people in this thread who are taking this seriously.

Both obviously gullible kids, cause all they are doing is posting youtube videos it's good to know this section has some sort of standards.

It's obvious the Op and his supporters are out for stars and flags. It's good to see he isn't getting as many as he wants.

Hopefully this will be like Space brothers topic, dead, with only the Op bumping it for attention.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Nah they're just trolling, no one could take this serious.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

+1 for your post, Someone like Anunaki10 could actually open his eyes or be pathetic forever. Who knows, reason may one day enter his head. No doubt some are hiding in a bunkers or basements with just internet, food and lots of water, no guns cause they dont believe in Zombie apocalypse but still, waiting for the day that will not come like you said

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by Anunaki10

Hahaha, that "ghost" of girl on the news is a terrible fake. How could you ever believe that is real?

If you actually think it is real, I am sorry but you are a complete idiot.

He IS, actually. He seems to have never worked with anything other than the internet and doesn't know how realistic UFOs and images can look with Photoshop or some video editing program and he believes everything could be true because it is not offically named 'hoax'. He has no clue of Graphics Design, Visual Effects whatsoever. Why do you think I stopped bothering with him?

Oh and for your laugh of Lacerta story, and how I said I would kiss the Lacerta, I was joking, you can't even distinguish a joke from serious talk, you take everything everyone tells you as true. And if I have to be serious, I don't believe the Lacerta story, it sounds like a well written and well thought story or theory of someone who had a brand new approach than telling a story or appearing on a video and presented his theory in the form of a made-up interview with a creature.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
He seems to have never worked with anything other than the internet and doesn't know how realistic UFOs and images can look with Photoshop or some video editing program and he believes everything could be true because it is not offically named 'hoax'. He has no clue of Graphics Design, Visual Effects whatsoever. Why do you think I stopped bothering with him?

Oh and for your laugh of Lacerta story, and how I said I would kiss the Lacerta, I was joking, you can't even distinguish a joke from serious talk, you take everything everyone tells you as true. And if I have to be serious, I don't believe the Lacerta story, it sounds like a well written and well thought story or theory of someone who had a brand new approach than telling a story or appearing on a video and presented his theory in the form of a made-up interview with a creature.

Do you know why you're here? That's because you believe in Greys, reptilian beings, Human looking aliens from other starsystems, other aliens, conspiracy theories, and the rest of the other paranormal phenomena. Otherwise you wouldn't be here wasting your time posting

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

True, I came here because I think SOME of it is true not all - and because some of that info could be found on ATS. I take the opinion of what recent researchers have said - 99% if it is hoaxes and not true, which still makes a large number of the cases true and unexplained. Aliens? No one can say for sure but some symbols seen at Rendlesham forest on the craft and the fact that suddenly humanity inventing light speed travel without help or reverse engineering something, seems a little not ok to me.

But do you knwo what also? I have learned how much of a wasted time it is to argue with anyone here. Some completely clueless and skeptic abotu something they don't even bother to read, others believing everything they see... So it is just a matter of time before I make another pause of ATS and hopefully next time will ne just lurking, avoiding the waste of time typing paragraphs to robots, even a rock would understand and listen more than such like you here.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

He seems to have never worked with anything other than the internet and doesn't know how realistic UFOs and images can look with Photoshop or some video editing program and he believes everything could be true because it is not offically named 'hoax'.

Come on, haven't you still learned how naive and pointless it is to post that kind of bullsh!t, when you know that the stuffs presented by me and other ATS members are not bullsh!t as you claim it to be?

He has no clue of Graphics Design, Visual Effects whatsoever.

You're lying again, and you know it!
And you claim that computers don't use software, which clearly indicate (among many other things in your way of posting) you're still not old enough to know what you're talking about...

edit on 12-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Oh please, there is no "Made-up interview"-sign written on the Lacerta Files, and you know it. Do you know why you suddenly post the crap you do right now? That's because you regret so much you nailed Lacerta >>Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!>BOO!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
And you claim that computers don't use software, which clearly indicate (among many other things in your way of posting) you're still not old enough to know what you're talking about...

And you claim that computers don't use software

WHAT?? Are you trolling me?

Did you understand what Im telling you at all? You have no understanding of graphics, you have never worked with Photoshop, Video editing Software, 3D Modeling, I do these all the time I can say, not a pro but enough to detect photoshoped images and edited videos. Sometimes hoaxes are too obvious.

And since you only work with the Internet and have zero knowledge of how one can make a UFO look real on video, you believe everything you see on videos. The guys above told you, you are for pitying ONLY, I do not pity you, I dont give a f about you.

But this: "And you claim that computers don't use software" - Omg you are clearly an idiot
edit on 12-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm not trolling you, i'm refering to what you said on this www.abovetopsecret.com... (page 8) were you claimed that computers never use software, and then i said to you that if i wasn't using software i wouldn't be here. www.abovetopsecret.com... On page 9 i refreshed your mind in that thread about your claim that computers don't use software, and you never answered to that in that thread. So now you suddenly desperately try to defend what you admitted in that thread with your crap, because you are so afraid to admit that you are so wrong. Beside, on page 10 in that thread you said >>And dont worry I will make the so awaited by you break, i'm tired of ATS anyway!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

And you claim that computers don't use software

Did you understand what Im telling you at all? You have no understanding of graphics, you have never worked with Photoshop, Video editing Software, 3D Modeling, I do these all the time I can say, not a pro but enough to detect photoshoped images and edited videos. Sometimes hoaxes are too obvious.

And since you only work with the Internet and have zero knowledge of how one can make a UFO look real on video, you believe everything you see on videos. The guys above told you, you are for pitying ONLY, I do not pity you, I dont give a f about you.

But this: "And you claim that computers don't use software" - Omg you are clearly an idiot
edit on 12-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Yes he is trolling. Just the topic die.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
All you are providing are a bunch of silly youtube videos, most of which are very bad fakes. You are basically just posting spam. Don't post a youtube video with a 5 minute montage of faked ghost photos! Sure there may be one or two photos that are questionable, but otherwise everything else is just a waste of time. But good luck.

Wrong. I'm not just only providing youtubes, you're obviously not following these debates, i'm afraid you're wasting your time posting your crap... And to your spooky info these provided are not fakes, >>BOO!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You are a lier, I never said that, never meant it, im not sure if I didnt make myself clear. But I never meant this, yes you are trolling. Goodbye troll, again

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Valiant effort, Imtor. But beter to let it go, some people are hopelessly lost.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
But it's clear you are a child. I'm not surprised

Nice to see you finally admit you're a child...

edit on 13-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
But this whole thing is based on a dream that the New Agers have that the ETs contacting us now are the same ones who provided us with the "ancient teachings" that have been largely lost in the West.

You base your claim on a dream made up by yourself. I think it's time for you to wake up NOW! >>BOO!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Whistleblower: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

A war in space, and alien implants

Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls.

"This proxy war to free Earth, from thousands of years of negative energy bombardment, manipulation and control, was fought on behalf of Earth - by star system & planetary council member races of the: Andromeda Council. Those members that bore the brunt of the burden did the greatest amount of fighting included: Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon. The contributions of the Procyon people were especially valuable because they learned the weaknesses of these malevolent menaces - they learned how to 'sniff ' them out & beat them. The people of Procyon just recently liberated themselves within the past 12 years of Earth time.

“The very first meeting the Andromedan council had was to decide whether or not to directly intervene with what was going on here. According to Morenae, there were only 78 systems that met this first time. Of those 78, just short of half decided that they wanted nothing to do with us at all, regardless of the problems. I think it is really important that you know why they wanted nothing to do with us.

“We are talking about star systems that are hundreds of millions of light years away from us. Even some who have never met us. They just knew the vibration of the planet reflected those on it. The reasons why they wanted nothing to do with us is that from their perspective, Earth humans don’t respect themselves, each other or the planet. What possibly can be the value of Earth humans? Fortunately, the majority of the council gave the opinion that because Earth has been manipulated for over 5,700 years, that we deserved an opportunity to prove ourselves – to at least have a shot at proving the other part of the council wrong.

Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

"Now, in the final cleanup phase of this war, and beyond, for Earth's freedom, the Andromeda Council medical team is working tirelessly, and will continue to do so, to clean up the mess, the implants, the resulting spiritual, psychological & emotional impact & damage, and multiple problems the Greys have created as they have unlawfully sought to enslave an unaware human population on this planet.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
BIG Play in the WAR or is it?
on another post they say two underground bases have been Nuk’t.
they link it to the powers that be.
but this fits so well with THIS story.
you Must go read the other post.
Underground Cities Destroyed

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join