It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
But it's pointless to talk to you, so I have nothing more to say.

Do you really mean you have nothing to say anymore. Be careful about what you are saying, i might caught you on that, in case you should post next time.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yes reptilians are ghosts, vampires, and demons, it's the only logical answer.
Demons and Ghosts are based on a religious context.
Religious = false, therefore there cannot be demons and ghosts, since there is no afterlife.
Ghosts are in relation to the after life, when you die, you rot in a grave.
Ghosts are what religious people call reptilians.
Demons are what religious people call reptilians.

Reptilians run the world, they are TPTB, they can disguise themselves in the 4th density we cant see em, but they're there.
You cant see a ghost, yet they're there.
Demons, the exorcist , was just reptilian controlling a host, this led people to believe some "demon" possessed them, it threw more people to believe in Christianity, it once again keeps us under their control.
There is no god, therefore there cant be demons or ghosts.

As for getting solid evidence, we will never getting anyone from CNN exposing a reptilian, due to the Zionist/Reptilian contrlled MSM, the Jews/Zionists/Reppies who run CNN and who are the actors and actresses in Hollywood, the TV reports, etc , are Zionists/Reptilians, they wouldn't expose themselves, instead they will confuse you, and lie to you by pushing religion.
They will lie and make the media seem legit, and un controlled.

Im still working on the Frequency Decrypting Technology though, nearly done, should be finished with the coding in a few weeks, just working on debugging and getting the right frequency.
edit on 29-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I asked the Radon guy this in his Illuminati thread before, but what would reptilian overlords want with us humans? As slaves? Why go through all the trouble of staging a 500 or so year political coop when they could have taken us with brute force when our race hadn't even figured out a means to kill anything beyond pointy object? It doesn't make sense and neither does this David Icke guy.

I wouldn't pay attention to them their on ramtams which I'm told increase intelligence but I'm starting to think cause delusions.
edit on 8/29/2011 by Mcupobob because: grammar fix

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Because we are passive slaves who get very little nice things for working very hard.
If they came out of the blue and exposed themselves, and enslaved us, humans would unite, to defeat them because we'd realize that they stand in the way of our freedom, we acknowledge them to be the enemy.
So why expose yourself?
Why not do it from behind the scenes, where there is no resistance from the people, and everyone follows suite and accepts it?

It doesn't make sense to you, because you refuse to acknowledge the truth, it makes perfect sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Here's another great video exposing reptilians who control the United States.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Religious = false, therefore there cannot be demons and ghosts, since there is no afterlife.

Wrong, reptilians are not ghosts, not vampires, and not demons.

Also try check out my post on your "Obama is Illuminati..." thread, where i posted a link showing picture of the burning Twin Towers, the smoke reportedly resemble one of Satan's Demons, according to former Satanists who claim to have seen them appear into this dimension during Satanic ritual. That Demon does not resemble reptilian at all.

And you don't know if there is afterlife or not. Some people claim to remember past lives

Wrong. No, religious people are not saying ghosts as reptilians.

Wrong. Demons are not what people call reptilians.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

www.weird-encyclopedia.com... As you can see, reptilians are not mentioned anywhere on the list of Demons.

www.youtube.com... www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice, as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a demon's face in the fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like demons they had seen during a ritual when demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons; it was to these demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these demon faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

This Demon Molech does not resemble reptilian either.

You're wrong, many people claim to have seen ghosts. And someone showed me pictures of ghosts taken from their camera, and someone told me experiencing and seing a ghost very close, while lying on bed, the person felt something cold, the person felt creepy, and when looking just behind, saw a ghost of a girl with STARRING EYES, lying just behind the person on the bed. The person got frightened and hurried out of the bed room. The person told it happened in an old house.
David Icke also showed picture of a ghost during this conference www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... (this picture is not so clear, but it does seems to be a ghost of a lady at the stairs).

www.youtube.com... Ghosts have been filmed too, for example this ghost of a WWII Japanese soldier, and i posted another video footage of a ghost of a girl at page 8 at this thread, "Radeon". Aren't you interested to participate in this forum, "Radeon"? You are obviously not following these debates.

"Radeon", are you sure you are following these debates on this forum? I'm gonna say this again, you need to follow these debates on this forum, and do some research before you say something. I begin to doubt if you're old enough to participate in these debates on this forum, sorry, but that's my impression of you.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
I asked the Radon guy this in his Illuminati thread before, but what would reptilian overlords want with us humans? As slaves? Why go through all the trouble of staging a 500 or so year political coop when they could have taken us with brute force when our race hadn't even figured out a means to kill anything beyond pointy object? It doesn't make sense and neither does this David Icke guy.

I wouldn't pay attention to them their on ramtams which I'm told increase intelligence but I'm starting to think cause delusions.

What is the name of that "Radeon"s Illuminati thread?

It's allegedly their nature to enslave human looking aliens (according to contactees there are allegedly plenty of different kind of human looking alien species in the Universe (Earth-human specie is reportedly just one out of millions and millions of different kind of human looking alien species)), Alpha Draconian Reptilians allegedly live in the Fourth Density. However www.abovetopsecret.com... naturalplane.blogspot.com... www.illuminati-news.com... www.ufodigest.com... mycloseencounters.blogspot.com... there lots of other cases of alleged reptilian encounters, including those mentioned on David Icke's sites, that tells of encounters with other reptilian humanoid species in this physical world as well, including the Lacerta Files. Witnesses including Cathy O'Brien claim to have witnessed George Bush Sr. shapeshift into a reptilian being in front of her, telling her he is from another planet. Reptilian shapeshifters reportedly lives in the Fourth Density, and allegedly able to manifest themselves into this Density (Third Density), when they allegedly take over bloodline family bodies. Andromedan contactee Alex Collier told that Draconian Reptilians came through a Black Hole into this Universe from another Universe, but at Fourth Density, allegedly settled down at Alpha Draconian Starsystem, allegedly have interstellar travel ability, and reportedly also travelled to Earth, to reportedly enslave Earth-humans. Others like for example Colleen Thomas claim she is a Pleiadian contactee who mention the bad reptilians, and Peggy Kane claim that Reptilians should be defeated by now by Pleiadians in alliance with "The One" from the Galactic Federation.
North American Indians and South American Indians call Reptilian beings "Snake brothers". Ancient Egypt crated images of reptilians on the walls, and reptilians are also mentioned in ancient Mexico in relation to the Aztec Pyramids.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have read all of Ickes books ,listened to most of his interviews , attended a couple of his talk presentations and have been contemplating all he has said to date and i must say that the past,currant and possible problems of this world we call the physical have a base in what Icke calls the Matrix;To date, not one religion,political or scientific party has come up with Ickes take on the real sources and origins and nature of the evils of this world,human nature for me has not the scope or perceptions needed to have carried out the various wickedness and pure cold bodied acts of crimes against humanity,there has to be an outside human manipulation involved here and for the occult,(hidden), aspects of a inter dimensional intelligence in the shape of a reptilian intelligence manipulating from a 4th/5th dimension makes sense,if you have studied the occult

;Icke is touching on an occult based organised inter-dimensional intelligence here that is up to know been very successful in hiding its origins and accountability of most of the ills and highly negative evils that have plagued this physical world since humans have occupied this vibration;Icke needs to be respected and listed to here for if he is right them there are those who will be out to silence him,not by physically killing him but by simply destroying his true perception of him by the public's perception of him,but simply they are trying to destroy the public's perception of him as a real truth seeker and speaker;Not all that glitters is gold but not all that is out side the box is impossible also;

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
I have read all of Ickes books ,listened to most of his interviews , attended a couple of his talk presentations and have been contemplating all he has said to date and i must say that the past,currant and possible problems of this world we call the physical have a base in what Icke calls the Matrix;To date, not one religion,political or scientific party has come up with Ickes take on the real sources and origins and nature of the evils of this world,human nature for me has not the scope or perceptions needed to have carried out the various wickedness and pure cold bodied acts of crimes against humanity,there has to be an outside human manipulation involved here and for the occult,(hidden), aspects of a inter dimensional intelligence in the shape of a reptilian intelligence manipulating from a 4th/5th dimension makes sense,if you have studied the occult

;Icke is touching on an occult based organised inter-dimensional intelligence here that is up to know been very successful in hiding its origins and accountability of most of the ills and highly negative evils that have plagued this physical world since humans have occupied this vibration;Icke needs to be respected and listed to here for if he is right them there are those who will be out to silence him,not by physically killing him but by simply destroying his true perception of him by the public's perception of him,but simply they are trying to destroy the public's perception of him as a real truth seeker and speaker;Not all that glitters is gold but not all that is out side the box is impossible also;

It's also my impression that David Icke's work is great, i enjoy reading and watching Icke's interviews/conferences.

I'm very surprised about the rumors about him being taken over by a Reptilian entity. If there really is something to these rumors about a massage woman witnessing something odd about his body, and these videos showing his "Lizard" eyes, tongue and hands, well then i ask myself >Is David Icke aware that his body is taken over by a Reptilian entity? Or did "other forces" broke in, in order to try to discredit Icke? Did Icke become a victim?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Reptilians run the world, they are TPTB, they can disguise themselves in the 4th density we cant see em, but they're there.
Demons, the exorcist , was just reptilian controlling a host, this led people to believe some "demon" possessed them, it threw more people to believe in Christianity, it once again keeps us under their control.

As for getting solid evidence, we will never getting anyone from CNN exposing a reptilian, due to the Zionist/Reptilian contrlled MSM, the Jews/Zionists/Reppies who run CNN and who are the actors and actresses in Hollywood, the TV reports, etc , are Zionists/Reptilians, they wouldn't expose themselves, instead they will confuse you, and lie to you by pushing religion.

Im still working on the Frequency Decrypting Technology though, nearly done, should be finished with the coding in a few weeks, just working on debugging and getting the right frequency.

Please quit this Biblical nonsense. You sound like a brainwashed 'GOOD' christian. If these beings described in various cases, stories, etc are real, they ARE ancient inhabitans or some could be really aliens if coming from another planet.

There is no HELL do you understand? Not in the way you think, could be another planet with lava and volcanic activity. When will you religious madmen grow up in your believe and not take the Bible so literally?? ...

It's interesting you deny religion but yet you make totally Bible related claims. Or are you some die hard christian with beliefs from the 16th century? Who just now denies the new age religion called believe in aliens? Well i am neither.

I think the only real creatures are Greys and some human looking. I do not think Reptilians are real. And Ghosts, Demons = religious crap. Damn, what did Christianity do to you in America? ,..

I've seen your other posts, Radeon, you are not OK, you sound crazy. You sound like a typical brainwashed christian. A lot of people not long ago told such Alien = demon to stay away from Alien forums and go to your Religion forums. You are just causing havoc with that nonsense, there are some who believe aliens some who don't no one buys this religios Demons Ghosts crap. Please stop.
Oh and Anunaki10 do you still believe EVERY video claiming someone to be reptilians is true? Some of these videos have been moved to the Hoax forum, others are just proven to be modified. Will this break your idea that even if you believe reptilians exist, you can also agree that some videos are hoax as they are proven to be hoax?
edit on 30-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Oh and Anunaki10 do you still believe EVERY video claiming someone to be reptilians is true? Some of these videos have been moved to the Hoax forum, others are just proven to be modified. Will this break your idea that even if you believe reptilians exist, you can also agree that some videos are hoax as they are proven to be hoax?

First, you said you have nothing more to say, and i said i would caught you on that next time you should post. Gotcha...
And, yes YOU have NOTHING to say, OTHER THAN WASTING YOUR TIME trying to discredit these topics.
Once again, you don't know what i believe or not believe.
Once again, the videos presented are not labeled as hoax. And i DOUBT you're old enough to watch horror movies! >>BOO!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There is no HELL do you understand?

HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames , oh yes, welcome to Fright Night

Woe unto America! Many of our nation's highest leaders worship Satan , and are willing servants of EVIL! They are controlled by Satan, the god of this world. Satan controls these men through the occult.

Fire Ritual Sacrifice

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demonsin Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

I do not think Reptilians are real.

Be careful about what you are saying. Remember what you said about Lacerta, as you so badly want so much to kiss, were you said >>Hugging because we evil humans took over the Earth and not letting these fellow earthers live on the surface along with us!BOO!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Heres Mr.Raedon's thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second, I can buy the Ancient alien theory there's strong evidence what I don't buy is that they have a malicious plot to enslave us through propaganda and politics. Otherwise they would have never let us advance this far with our nukes, guns, air-force, and bio-weapons. It would have been simpler and more logical to do it when we had trouble banging to rocks together, just round us up then and all that.

It my belief that if there are aliens and they have and are still visiting us. Its a benevolent propose, or simply a one out of curiosity. Why mess with the affairs of a insignificant race? In less its all a practical joke on their part.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demonsin Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

I always thought you to be frm the crazy people on ATS but now you don't just believe in reptilians/other creatures, you believe in Satan too? You are a lot crazier than I thought. GUESS WHAT: I DONT BELIEVE REPTILIANS OR LACERTA ANYMORE, UNDERSTOOD? So stop repeating the same thing over again!

No I really am not going to waste me time in this thread with you. Such like you are making all who think there could be ETs visiting us look bad. That's right because of people like you, we are all put under the same flag calle crazy when it is just those like you.

Oh and remember the David Icke reptilian video? I know the guy who made the video. He did it with a software to make his eyes look so. And you decided it is not a hoax hahahahhhah you're pure fanatic and lunatic Anunaki10. Bye, you proved me I really should not take you seriously.

Also trash like these videos for fanatics like you to believe go to this forum, so labeled as hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See? Make a thread about such videos and your thread will fly nicely to the trashcan. Oh it was posted by Radeon, well both of you are completely insane.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Please quit this Biblical nonsense. You sound like a brainwashed 'GOOD' christian. If these beings described in various cases, stories, etc are real, they ARE ancient inhabitans or some could be really aliens if coming from another planet.

There is no HELL do you understand? Not in the way you think, could be another planet with lava and volcanic activity. When will you religious madmen grow up in your believe and not take the Bible so literally?? ...

It's interesting you deny religion but yet you make totally Bible related claims. Or are you some die hard christian with beliefs from the 16th century? Who just now denies the new age religion called believe in aliens? Well i am neither.

I think the only real creatures are Greys and some human looking. I do not think Reptilians are real. And Ghosts, Demons = religious crap. Damn, what did Christianity do to you in America? ,..

I've seen your other posts, Radeon, you are not OK, you sound crazy. You sound like a typical brainwashed christian. A lot of people not long ago told such Alien = demon to stay away from Alien forums and go to your Religion forums. You are just causing havoc with that nonsense, there are some who believe aliens some who don't no one buys this religios Demons Ghosts crap. Please stop.

Brainwashed christian?
What are you talking about?
I hate christians, i dont sound like one, i hate all religous people.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

What is wrong with Alex Jones's eye in this video?
God damn, what the hell is going?
Look at his left eye, (facing us), from 0:12 - 0:14, and look on the sides of his eyes, his scales start to pop up.
But notice further in, through the whole time, his left eye, is always bigger and in a different position from his right.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Heres Mr.Raedon's thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second, I can buy the Ancient alien theory there's strong evidence what I don't buy is that they have a malicious plot to enslave us through propaganda and politics.

In of the last pages here, i posted about Ancient Egyptians who made images of reptilians and their plasma weapon, on the walls, including topics about ancient Aztec pyramids also mention reptilians, North American Indians, South American Indians, Africans, and other parts of the worlds also mention reptilians, and many people from at least most parts of the world claim to have witnessed reptilian encounter and reptilian shapeshifting. Have you been following these pages on this thread?
You are of course entitled to your own opinion and speculations, but no matter what you think, the cases will always exist, and that's fact.

During some of David Icke's conferences, he explained that it was people of high position of the United States who funded Hitler's war campaign, and that Japan was reportedly manipulated into World War II. And David Icke is not the only person who reportedly found that out, other people also found that out when they researched into it. Reptilians reportedly manipulate Earth-humans to make war against each other. Researchers also reportedly found out that it was George W. Bush who was behind 9/11, and that the bomb-dogs were reportedly removed from duty one month before 9/11 attack, that it was people from the U.S. Shadow Government who reportedly ordered special bomb-dudes to place bombs at each floor at the Twin Towers, just before the 9/11 attack. Some witnesses even claim they saw a U.S. Military Cargo plane as one of the planes crashing into one of the Twin Towers, and "Hidden messages" show smoke out of the Twin Towers and Pentagon when folding U.S. Dollar bills, and that according to former Satanists, that the smoke resemble the Demon face they claim to have witnessed manifesting into this dimension during Satanic ritual.

Otherwise they would have never let us advance this far with our nukes, guns, air-force, and bio-weapons. It would have been simpler and more logical to do it when we had trouble banging to rocks together, just round us up then and all that.

www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... www.ufoevidence.org... www.youtube.com... www.ufocasebook.com...

If you take a look at this page from this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread, you will see that that ATS member "Pitchdragon" have another view on this than you, as that member says:

completely when you realize we can learn fast and we can show our best side...i'm so mad about all this waist, this is insane, i was talking about this with a friend this morning, all the billion lost in the war since all this century if it was used for research we would now be spirited to set foot in Mars and much more... what a bunch of crackpot we are still following those stupid people, they want stuck us in this rock until they had took our last drop of blood !!!! that's make sens really ... and if we show resistance they will wipe out all to restart all over again... it's sound crazy but more i look at our evolution and more it's crystal clear something is slows us down ... maybe it's just us? are we our own brakes? or are we really under the influence of person?

Whistleblowers like for example Steven Greer and the hacker Gary McKinnon tells that the Secret Shadow Government and NASA hide knowledge of free energy and alien technology that is necessary to travel between the stars. The Pleiadians reportedly during a telepathic meeting allegedly tried to warn President Eisenhower against the Big Nosed Greys, and allegedly suggested Eisenhower to stop the nuclear program www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... , but Eisenhower reportedly refused to listen to the Pleiadians, and decided to continue the nuclear program. Eisenhower reportedly signed contract with the Big Nosed Greys (reportedly working as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilians), were the Big Nosed Greys reportedly offered to share some of their own alien technology, and in return abduct Earth-humans. High military ranking personnel reportedly complain about lack of teaching in alien technology, and some of the abducted people reportedly never returned to their homes. According to the alleged contract, the Big Nosed Greys should report every Earth-human they abduct, but according to some whistleblowers, the abductions got out of control and that some of the abducted people disappeared. And according to Sherry Shriner www.sherryshriner.com... the reptilians manipulate the U.S. Military to think that they are learning to use H.A.A.R.P., space based scaler beam weapons against possible hostile aliens, when according to Sherry Shriner, the U.S. Military is not able to defend themselves agains possible hostile aliens.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anuniaki10 do you know that I accept the Ancient Astronaut Theory? That's right. I just prefer thinking rationally. And I think Ancient Aliens theory could be very possible and I consider it rational to think if it. I was trying to help you be rational too, to filter true from false things but you didn't want to follow me. Well, your problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Anuniaki10 do you know that I accept the Ancient Astronaut Theory? That's right. I just prefer thinking rationally. And I think Ancient Aliens theory could be very possible and I consider it rational to think if it. I was trying to help you be rational too, to filter true from false things but you didn't want to follow me. Well, your problem.

Do you know what your problem is? You don't know what you are talking about. You claim that computers don't use softwares, which shows you're not old enough to know what you're talking about, kid, you're wasting you're time with your ridiculous postings, you also attacked ATS member "Area51watcher" on his "The Day before Roswell" thread just because he was trying to help you with your mental problem, and in return you acted rude against him, i think your parents need to teach you some lessons.

Beside, you said you have nothing more to say...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join