It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm honestly shocked and in awe at the amount of gullibility and ignorance, on a conspiracy site.
I mean the whole reason i came here was because of John Lear, and outside the box thinking, to discuss with people, who have views that aren't sweeping generalizations that the crazy christians, religious kooks, and political followers have.

First up, Obama....hell, every President, King, Queen, Emperor, Empress.....world leader, and high ranked MP's, have been illuminati/non human.
This goes back, from everyone's favorite JFK to George Washington and the "Founding Fathers" gimmick, who are everyone's favorite non humans, this has stretched from there to time immemorial.
Hell, i bet most people don't even know the origin of the name "America" which was named after Zionist/non human, "Amerigo Vespucci", do they?

No how is it that everyone President in United States history has been related to each other NOT ONLY that but to the Queen of England, and the British Royal family...who aren't even human to begin with.
Now, in a situation like this, common sense and logic SHOULD have prevailed.......sadly it didn't and thus today we have the majority who are gullible enough to believe politics and, the next U.S election....well, the next political play, show, performing arts will take place, involving, another great non human, illuminati agent "Ron Paul", who many people have fallen for yet another scam.

There's the video, where all presidents are related etc.
Has anyone seen this?
If not, my apologies for calling you a gullible sheep who plays into the politics scam.
If you HAVE seen it, and DO acknowledge politics as a scam, yet still bank, follow and participate in such theatrics, then read, because we shall have a debate...a REAL debate, not like the political debates which are written by the WWE writers, which i wouldn't be surprised if many people who like WWE, follow politics, and are religious.

Now, ordinarily i wouldn't have a problem with politics and religion, if you people kept it to yourselves, sadly, irl, we can't download sandbox editors.
So, not only does elections, and political affiliations effect the participants, but many of us who CAN see the through the veil of lies.

Now, 2012 is coming, the next election, another puppet is going to be elected, and we will continue, the cycle, once again, nothing will change, except the non human, who you call "president".
Government, governance, democracy, "mind control", "death control", "mob rule", the origin of such words, should give hints, as to the deeper motive of politics.
Now, what makes this "Ron Paul" different from Obama?
Either people don't take the illuminati and non human, TPTB, or just purposely being stupid.
What stops TPTB, from not killing Ron Paul if he is going to do "these great things", "restore the Constitution" and these other gimmicks people are falling for?
Thats the thing, he won't get killed, BECAUSE, he is TPTB, he is illuminati, he belongs to the cabal, that run this world, he's probably have a meal, with obama and bush right now behind closed doors.
My real question is, is why can't people see this?
It happens to often for it to be coincidence, yet people believe, again, and again...till it's too late.
But why? do you people ACTUALLY believe Ron Paul is non-illuminati?
The thing is, i see these same people, calling obama "obongo" "kenyan" etc etc, when i mean, NO president, or world leader, has been legitimate in the first place let alone human, why Obama?
I mean don't get me wrong i hate Obama, Bush, JFK, and every other person who has been a world leader the same, but why such attacks on Obama?
It seems people have been brainwashed, into fighting eachother, instead of seeing the REAL truth.
And instead of going up against the REAL threat, people focus on petty nonsensical differences.
Why not the other corrupt leaders? Which have BEEN ALL OF THEM.
This is going to be the same thing again with Ron Paul, and so on.

Thoughts?

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

We're gullible?

First up, Obama....hell, every President, King, Queen, Emperor, Empress.....world leader, and high ranked MP's, have been illuminati/non human.

I think you take the gullible cake.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Because being closed minded isn't gullible amirite?

And yes, you are.

edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

If they aren't human, what are they?
I had no idea about the things you were talking about, interesting read.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

DO you even know when and where the Illuminati began? If you did, I doubt you would claim EVERY king Queen etc. is involved. There's something behind you right now. Look at it. LOOK!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

DO you even know when and where the Illuminati began? If you did, I doubt you would claim EVERY king Queen etc. is involved. There's something behind you right now. Look at it. LOOK!

Answer me this, how is it, that nearly every president is related? and to British royalty?
If a system was fair, this WOULD NOT happen.
How is this possible, and don't use idiotic patriotic answers, or "coincidence", that would bring you to new levels of idiocy, to further denigrate the truth, because of your dream land state of thinking.

I know when it began, i know who they are.
How do you know?
Because the government funded history book TOLD you?
Really?...naahhhh the gummint couldn't have lied to you.....could they?
History is written by the victor......but that doesn't make it the truth.
There's a difference between history and the truth.
The truth is never in history.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

If they aren't human, what are they?
I had no idea about the things you were talking about, interesting read.

Non human entities.
Either that, or controlled by non human entities.
All World wars have been funded by both sides.
War's funded by both sides, based on propaganda, to further hide the truth, and keep people occupied with something

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I swear I am not being a troll, just curious. What do you mean ,"non human entity"? I can think of a hundred non human entities off the top of my head....cats, dogs, birds, ect. Can you be more specific?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

I swear I am not being a troll, just curious. What do you mean ,"non human entity"? I can think of a hundred non human entities off the top of my head....cats, dogs, birds, ect. Can you be more specific?

Reptilians, the one's crazy christians call "ghosts" or "jesus" who are essentially the same thing.
The truth is stranger than fiction.

There's a point when thing's stop being children's fairy tales, and when it does get real.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
There's a point when thing's stop being children's fairy tales, and when it does get real.

But some people like the op still believe in fairy tales (like reptilians) as told by frauds like David Icke

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
More proof of political control.

Like i said, if a system is fair, than there would be no "royalty" and we wouldn't be in this mess we're in.
The whole concept of "royalty" is insane, it's ludicrous, how can you believe that they are better than us?
Yet no one can explain it?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

But some people like the op still believe in fairy tales (like reptilians) as told by frauds like David Icke

And there are also closed minded people, such as the person i'm replying to, who believes politics is legit, and is eagerly waiting for his bonehead hero Ron Paul, to save him, and to save America, from the evil Obama.
If Ron Paul can't save America, then i guess it's up to Jesus, amirite?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Is it a bee? I hate bees. Getitoff, getitoff, getitoff!

Seriously, if I had to label Obama anything it'd be an anti-illuminatti.

Just my two shillings.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Is it a bee? I hate bees. Getitoff, getitoff, getitoff!

Seriously, if I had to label Obama anything it'd be an anti-illuminatti.

Just my two shillings.

Can you explain to me how pretty much all presidents are related to each other and to the queen of england?
I guess the bee's did that one too.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Soooo, the lizard aliens from V are invisible and are making the elite interbreed and serve them? I don't know. That's kind of hard for me to believe. I think it is more likely that the guy in the video is smoking some good sh@#t.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Just going off the cuff, but wasn't the Illuminatti started because the ruling classes didn't want new knowledge getting out?
I'm not doubting that all presidents are related, or that the Queen has connections.

But to say that THEY are Illuminatti, errr, hmmmm. I doubt.

(plus I do hate bees. really.)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Just going off the cuff, but wasn't the Illuminatti started because the ruling classes didn't want new knowledge getting out?
I'm not doubting that all presidents are related, or that the Queen has connections.

But to say that THEY are Illuminatti, errr, hmmmm. I doubt.

(plus I do hate bees. really.)

That's the "official story" about them, but its not the truth.
If your not doubting that all presidents are related, and to the queen (watch the video), then you acknowledge that they are.
Now, doesn't that seem un fair to you?
All presidents, are related to each other, and to the queen?
This doesn't sound like a rigged system?
A system like this actually sounds fair to you?
If all presidents, and high ranked MP's are related to each other and to the queen, what makes you think the next one won't?
And by you voting, doesn't this make you an aid to them?
Since your going along with it?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Well show me that all these people are related. Alex Jones and David Icke don't count. Even if they were all related, the rich have better educations, better connections etc. Does not mean they are all Illuminati or non human. Not at all. You don't seem to know who/what the Illuminati were. That is a big red flag on your credibility.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
First off, Ron Paul has been against the status quo for 30 years now (the status quo that all these other world leaders seem to represent), so that would be my first clue that he isn't 'Illuminati'.

Second of all, the fact that some of these leaders are related and that the system is unfair, does not automatically lead to people being reptilians. There is no doubt a group of elites, if not several groups, that do control world events and if something happens out of their control, they quickly try to shape it.

The fact that some of these people are related, is because the elites are comprised of a very few families, and those who control everything have an easy time putting in their descendents into leading positions. Do the elites have hidden knowledge? yes. May it be something running along for centuries? maybe, who knows. Are they reptilians? I highly doubt it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

That's the "official story" about them, but its not the truth. If your not doubting that all presidents are related, and to the queen (watch the video), then you acknowledge that they are.

Have fun on YouTube.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join