It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
^ No scientific anything just grown up men believing in fairy creatures like little kids...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

/sigh...seems like most non-believers are just as confused about Christianity as most believers are...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

/sigh...seems like most non-believers are just as confused about Christianity as most believers are...

Seems that the confusion is stemming from a non in depth study, practise , experiencing and perception of any OCCULT,(hidden),related understandings;One will never understand the occult significance,importance or origins of inter dimensional intelligences who operate, manipulate and influence from the lower astral realms,(4/5th dimensions);This is what Icke has banged on about since the 90s,his occult references have fallen on deaf ears and those who either have religious or political agendas have deliberately concentrated on the MSM media's version of his reptilian claims of certain individuals or the piss take and often ridiculing mockery of anything or anyone that is not mainstream test tube lab related acceptance;The occult is a science ,a science of bringing about change through ones will or rising above nature;

To understand the occult or to be aware of its reality and its infinite is entirely different from not knowing or not having the awareness that this art brings;People will continue to mock , ridicule and condemn people like Icke out of nothing more than plain ignorance and a non understanding of the occult origins of his claims and information he has given out for years; Take some of the quotations below for example,whatever ones views are of Mr Crowley one cannot help see the occult signicance in his quotations below, if one is occult aware and this perception is the same as understanding what Icke is trying to get out to humanity;

Indubitably, magic,(OCCULT), is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics. Aleister Crowley

Intolerance is evidence of impotence. Aleister Crowley

Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales. Aleister Crowley;

Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people. Aleister Crowley;

Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life. Aleister Crowley;

Part of the public horror of sexual irregularity so-called is due to the fact that everyone knows himself essentially guilty. Aleister Crowley;

Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness. Aleister Crowley;

The conscience of the world is so guilty that it always assumes that people who investigate heresies must be heretics; just as if a doctor who studies leprosy must be a leper. Indeed, it is only recently that science has been allowed to study anything without reproach. Aleister Crowley ;

The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal. Aleister Crowley;

The ordinary man looking at a mountain is like an illiterate person confronted with a Greek manuscript. Aleister Crowley 1 - 2

LINK;www.google.co.uk...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
David Icke is an idiot. Period.

Just because a Massage Woman and others claimed to have witnessed something odd about him, and someone criticize his book a bit, then you call him an idiot!

Others call him a genious

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Some of the theories David Icke perpetuates are very interesting and quite believable. But I cannot in anyway believe the Reptile thing, its like the story from V. To look at it seriously though I have a few major issues with this;
A) These alien reptiles have been here for thousands of years and have achieved virtually nothing. Why not simply have just wiped us out or conquered us when our greatest weapon was a spear and harsh language.
B) Why if they are an advanced reptilian/alien civilisation would they be sacrificing people? What is the actual point? We stopped doing that culturally many years ago.
C) Wouldn't they have their own Gods (if a hyper advanced civilisation still practised an organised religion). I hear the word 'satanic' banded around, why would aliens be Satanists? Satan is a concept derived from the Egyptian god Set. Even the church of Satan don't believe he/she/it is a real being, just a concept.

I must admit I am no scholar on the reptile subject, just seem's a wee bit far fetched for my brain to handle.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kansas
Some of the theories David Icke perpetuates are very interesting and quite believable. But I cannot in anyway believe the Reptile thing, its like the story from V. To look at it seriously though I have a few major issues with this;
A) These alien reptiles have been here for thousands of years and have achieved virtually nothing.

These bad reptilians reportedly operate at Fourth Density, and reportedly have interstellar ability, so yes, they reportedly achieved something. And David Icke is not the only person who say they are at another frequency.

Why not simply have just wiped us out or conquered us when our greatest weapon was a spear and harsh language.

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net... The Grey and Reptilian alliance reportedly did plan an invasion, but both Peggy Kane and the Andromedan Council claim that the Grey and Reptilian alliance have been defeated.

B) Why if they are an advanced reptilian/alien civilisation would they be sacrificing people? What is the actual point? We stopped doing that culturally many years ago.

They like to ingest Earth Humans' negative feelings and eat raw human flesh (reportedly at Fourth Density, when some of the people die they reportedly transport their souls to their base at Mars and Orion, torture the children to death in front of their parents, ingest their adrenalin and eat them alive). That's why the Andromedan Council reportedly came in to defeat the Grey and reptilian alliance.

C) Wouldn't they have their own Gods (if a hyper advanced civilisation still practised an organised religion). I hear the word 'satanic' banded around, why would aliens be Satanists? Satan is a concept derived from the Egyptian god Set. Even the church of Satan don't believe he/she/it is a real being, just a concept.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Reptilians of lower hierarchy reportedly worship Draconian Reptilians with wings. There have been multible sightings of Draconian Reptilian beings with wings.
www.sherryshriner.com... www.sherryshriner.com... www.sherryshriner.com... According to Sherry Shriner, Lucifer, Satan, is a winged Draconian. And not only that, former Satanists confirm that smoke from the Twin Towers resemble the Fire Demons that manifested themselves into this Third Density during ritual
www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice, as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a demon's face in the fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like demons they had seen during a ritual when demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons; it was to these demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these demon faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

Many of the highest leaders who reportedly are members of Bohemian Grove are reportedly Reptilian Shapeshifters and reportedly worship Satan. George W. Bush even admitted he is a member of Skull and Bones.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

im tired of ATS anyway. Very soon.

Good to hear... watch out for that door on the way out, I hear it has a good kick...

but consider this..

Real Reptilians - Obama speaks of REPTILIAN BRAIN on THE VIEW!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

He's talking about Reptilian in metaphoric terms, I dont know what's your point or you can't figure it out from the video. I dont care if you like me or not, but I already did more than one break between saying so and the next time I came. ATS is worthless, no matter what you say, other than collecting the information in one place, such threads are useful, I admit. Rest is crap posts and threads. Pseudoskeptics, pseudoscientists and believers are not needed anywhere.

But yes im hostile by nature, live with it when you see me around.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I love the Ickemister, almost everything he say's makes total sense to me. Then we come to the B'strd Reptilians and i use to think, why spoil all of your good work with this crazy statement. Then i began to think, hold on, this guy is absolutely unequivocally 100% correct on everything else just maybe there is something to it and as a believer in UFO's since i was a kid i thought, i wont let it put me off, i will keep an open mind! At this point i give him a massive benefit of the doubt, after all the Universe is not just crazier than we imagine but it is crazier than we can imagine!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
People still ridicule David Icke, however he was talking about stuff twenty years ago that are now only being proved. For example the Royal Family being the offspring of Vlad The Impaler and the fact that they ate human flesh only a couple of hundred years ago. The fact that the royals ate human flesh has only come out in msm over the past few days, yet he was talking about this twenty years ago.

Reptilians eat flesh and drink blood, Icke is 100% correct about the royals. I know.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

No, you believe he is right but he is from the ones you should not trust, like Alex Johnes. They are not thinking clearly and are completely paranoid. Their stories come frm Castello's if not Bennewitz's and a whole saga was started from there. Find better sources

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
You are so correct, if we lived on the same continent I would give you a huge hug and shake your hand. He is either crazy, grasping for straws or both. He makes so much since till he gets to the reptile people.

Originally posted by lifecitizen
I like Icke, he comes across as sincere. and until he gets to the reptilians, he makes sense with a lot of the stuff he says.
But come on, reptilian overlords? - that's almost as crazy as thinking there is an imaginary dude who governs us from another dimension and who will save us if we love and worship him

This is hilarious... I hear people saying he makes sense for most of what he says... but they (and you) balk at the Reptilians... yet the Rosicrucians speak of our reptilian brain and so does Obama

True enough that if you are an Atheist, believing in God is just as ludicrous because we have no proof of Him either, but to those who believe in God, they MUST also believe in Reptilians... because it was a Reptilian that spoke to Eve and gave us knowledge. And in the book, Eve speaks to this Reptilian like it was the natural thing to do at the time.

Now the guy we call God, expects worship and didn't want us eating that apple to gain knowledge...He also throws hissy fits if you don't worship him and destroys all critters... doesn't sound much like a loving god to me... "The Lord is thy SHEPHERD, thou shall not want...." pretty much covers it. Say MAAAHHHHH all you sheeple... because we all know the Church strives to maintain its flock... and every good Shepherd FLEECES his sheep regularly

Now that Reptilian... he wanted us to have free will and knowledge.... I think we have been under a 2000+ year disinfo campaign and are rooting for the wrong side

Sure yawl will flame me... but THINK about it just like Prometheus was tortured for daring to give us fire to cook our food and keep warm... the 'gods' figured this was bad and made him suffer for eternity... Get the drift?

Rosicrucian Research Discussion - Reptilian Brain Reality

Originally posted by dogstar23

Why is that a surprise to you?

Luke 8:10 - - -

He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’

Seems he was right

BTW Jesus was a Rosicrucian...

The History of the Painting

The origin of this beautiful painting can be traced back to the 1933 AMORC World Convention held at Rosicrucian Park in San Jose, California. The September 1933 Rosicrucian Digest, contains a detailed report of the Convention, and mentions the painting on page 314 which I quote here...

"Another surprise was the presentation by Frater Ballam, past Master of the Francis Bacon Lodge in San Francisco, of a beautiful painting of the Master Jesus and His Disciples on a canvas approximately sever by ten feet. It was unveiled on the platform before the Convention with appropriate speeches and is to be on permanent exhibition in the Auditorium."

At the bottom left of this painting is the artist's signature W. Ballam.

[size=12pt]The Mystical Life of Jesus
* A retelling of the life story of Jesus; reportedly influenced by Levi H. Dowling's Aquarian Gospel.
The Secret Doctrines of Jesus
* An explanation of many symbols, standards, and interpretations of the work of Jesus and the Twelve Apostles.

The Universe holds far more Secrets than the mind of man can currently comprehend... One needs to look at all angles

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If we will jump to crazy conclusions, OP forgot to add Saxe-Coburg & Gotha families, they have harmed politically throughout the 20th century some of theirs still try to have power, so yes we have had an Illuminati prime minister in the 90s. Or he's an alien? Or reptilian? You say, I think he's Andromedo-Siriusian-Bellatrix-Reptilian

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I enjoy his talks but where I think he is wrong is that he thinks there is some global conspiracy. There's not. It's randomness. History is the history of psychopaths and other moral degenerates taking as much as they can as fast they can. They don't care how many die, because their brains are dysfunctional. They are morally incapable of empathy. So we have horrible slaughter.

If you step back and look at history, this is a more accurate description of what has happened than elaborate ideas about bloodlines and what not, imho.

And as far as the Royal family in Britain goes, now come on. They are German interlopers who ended up on the throne and if you know anything, anything at all, about British and English history, there are a dozen times where the dynasty could have changed.

Bloodlines is nonsense. Psychopathic desire rules.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I believe David is the son of god!
I say this in the name of the father, the son & the goalie post!!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Now as soon as you mention David and his Reps - most people turn off and I can fully understand that!

But when you listen to this guy - and I mean listen - it makes you really think!

Everything else he says comes up trumps so why not this????

It's actually the ridicule that has kept this guy alive!

"Though the following video is a couple of years old the vast majority of people have not seen it and are not aware of many of the issues it addresses. Reptilians, mind control, satanic conspiracies and the New World Order, it's all here in this video of David Icke interviewing Arizona Wilder who was a victim of mind control and an unwilling participant in satanic rituals. En route to the interview, Icke outlines the origins and history of the elite bloodlines such as House Rothschild and the Royal Family and their control over banking, the media, and other world power centers, including both the U.K. and the U.S.A..

David Icke exposes the reptilian agenda and their human ritual sacrifices they have with world leaders and politicians participating in and even shape-shifting themselves to reveal their true form as reptilian entities. This shocking series also explores the mind control that the government participates in using MK Ultra and other agencies to carry out their acts of brainwashing children and adults to carry out their agenda and malevolent deeds. Arizona Wilder reveals her life story as a mind control victim and one who has been at the ritual sacrifices and has seen the reptilians for herself. Have an open mind and get ready to be shocked and appalled at the horror that is really going on in the world."

www.youtube.com...

There are no Reptilians, I have an email chat with David Icke in which he exposes elaborately creating the whole hoax. So there are no Reptilians. And there couldn't be either.

1) If Humans were part Reptilian, we wouldn't be highly warm blooded but more like a bat which has a partial warm blooded physiology.
2) If the makers of man were really so smart as to know how to make something like us, they couldn't be dumb enough to potentially be rid themselves by our knowing. If they are smart enough to do one thing, the same pattern of intellect should be prevalent when they do another.
3) All evidence stating that there "are" reptilians have been easily debunk by tricks or difficulties with electronic devices.
4) You have this comic sketch showing how absurd the whole reptilian thing is. video.adultswim.com...
5) Biologically it would be impossible for reptilians to exist so prominently and it would also be highly unlikely for any reptoids that do exist to want anything with the Earth or deal with humans to get anything from Earth.
6) It is also unlikely anything that violent could form a society and that society would be advance enough to compute mathematics higher than basic algebra or Pre-Algebra.
7) The actual aliens here are not Reptilians, but Mammaloids like the mammals on this planet (Cats, Dogs, Goats, Cattle, Apes, ect).
8) If there was a conflict between Mammaloids and Reptilians, the Mammaloids would had defeated and kill the Reptilians ages ago, since Mammals are a superior design.
9) There is no reason why there wouldn't be conflict given that there is no way they could hold the same agenda.
10) From the aliens I have chatted, a lot of this can just be explained by delusions, psychological as well as genetic disorders and the general distrust humans have due to their chimp like brain structure towards anything at all. And rather than being aware and controlling this anxiety and fear, we just expand with it to pure nutty awkwardness.
11) Furthermore, there are no reptilians. Now maybe the aliens I chatted to could have been reptilians deceiving me, but still that wouldn't explain all the other races of aliens and their ability to function together under a democratic federation, because there is no way aliens with different agendas could coexist in peace.
12) This is kind of irrelevant, but we really shouldn't say such things as Reptilians, because humans did not evolve reptiles, but a reptile relative called a Synapsid. You see Amniotes are the descendents of an Amphibian like organism that began to lay solid hard-shell eggs on ground and these creates eventually evolve into two different types, Reptiles (which birds are also members of along with all the animals we recognize today as reptiles like turtles and lizards) and Synapsids (the ancestors of mammals). Before the Age of Dinosaurs, Synapsids were the ruling order. Then it became Reptiles, although eventually mostly warm blooded feather covered bird like reptiles in the Mesozoic, then Synapsids again with their descendents (the mammals).

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

Indubitably, magic,(OCCULT), is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics. Aleister Crowley

Intolerance is evidence of impotence. Aleister Crowley

Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales. Aleister Crowley;

Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people. Aleister Crowley;

Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life. Aleister Crowley;

Part of the public horror of sexual irregularity so-called is due to the fact that everyone knows himself essentially guilty. Aleister Crowley;

Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness. Aleister Crowley;

The conscience of the world is so guilty that it always assumes that people who investigate heresies must be heretics; just as if a doctor who studies leprosy must be a leper. Indeed, it is only recently that science has been allowed to study anything without reproach. Aleister Crowley ;

The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal. Aleister Crowley;

The ordinary man looking at a mountain is like an illiterate person confronted with a Greek manuscript. Aleister Crowley 1 - 2

you should join us...

i say welcome...

chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
And not only that, former Satanists confirm that smoke from the Twin Towers resemble the Fire Demons that manifested themselves into this Third Density during ritual

and in what other forms does 'pareidolia' manifest?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

you should catch up on the shapeshifters...

www.newzimbabwe.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

^ No scientific anything just grown up men believing in fairy creatures like little kids...

BBC Documentary
Warning extreme volume on opening...

Reptilians - Reptilian Aliens and Dinosauroids

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
“and this is why the present British Queen is called Elizabeth (El-lizard-birth)” p143 The Biggest Secret.

As you see, part of Icke’s evidence derives from the actual names of the people he accuse of being paedophiles or reptilians. This is interesting as the rearranged letters of David Icke produce “a kid viced” clearly meaning a sexually abused child. Some may argue his true name is David Vaughan Icke. This, however, produces “cud have kid vagina”, which further connects Icke to the practice of paedophilia.

Moreover, Icke chooses to live on the Isle of Wight which he describes as “a cesspit of corruption, Satanism and paedophilia of international significance.” He confesses “I have been aware for a very long time of the widespread Satanic activity on the Isle of Wight” and also states “I fell in love with the place”. It may seem incongruous that someone who publicly claims to despise paedophilia should fall in love with the alleged child sex abuse capital of the world. But then Icke explains, “I have known for 20 years that I had been so connected to the Isle of Wight all my life for a reason I hadn't realised before then.” source

Looking at Icke’s website, in the column headed Hot Features, his top two are on the subject of, yes you guessed it, paedophilia! Way to go, David!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join