It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explorations into the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis:A Journey into Extradimensional Realities & Otherw

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Explorations into the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis:A Journey into Extradimensional Realities & Otherworldly Beings

I have been doing a lot of reading and researching in the past year on ufos, aliens and the paranormal, anything I can get my hands on, sink my teeth into and feed my mind in order to better understand these subjects. My attempts to make sense of it all, wrap my mind around incredible paradigm shifting topics, ideas and theories are borderline futile,Subjects like wormholes, parallel universes, multiple & parallel dimensions, the possibility of an unknown intelligence genetically altering our DNA or at the least playing some type of role in our origins & existence! This kind of stuff is mind boggling even to the most open minded,educated,insightful individual and shakes the very foundations of what is presently believed, taught and "known".

Although presently these are only in theory,the evidence of their existence seems plausible each and everyday that passes.My interest,intrigue and "understanding" has only increased with ufo,paranormal and high strangeness phenomena ever since researching and learning about these intriguing theories like M-theory,expanding my consciousness all the while leaving me utterly perplexed and amazed. I feel as though I have found some answers, possibly gotten closer to the truth but in reality I am left with even more questions than when I began my inquisitive,exploration journey.

The deeper I get the closer I am to the realization of actually how little I know and how little WE know collectively as a species.The conclusion, I am almost , that I have finally reached in the grand scheme of things is as follows:There are things we just cannot fully understand yet and that we are not the only intelligent beings within the universe and our reality.

What I have personally gathered from my research, and the thinking that I have done relating to extraterrestrials-aliens-contact/abductions-ufos-psychic and paranormal phenomena it is my opinion that what we are dealing with cannot be so easily explained, ignored or categorized.It is my personal opinion without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, I believe there is an intelligence that is "Alien", otherworldly and beyond our present perception of understanding that is interacting with mankind on a multitude of different levels within & outside of our reality.

I agree with researchers like Imbrogno,Vallee, & Keel that open minded speculation is vital and that when the ufo phenomena is thoroughly studied and viewed within it's full complexity, that some type of Extra-dimensional intelligence is the most likely probable origin & cause.

In comparison to the popular notion of nut's & bolts spacecraft ( interstellar traveling extraterrestrials inside of actual physical craft cannot be excluded ).

No rock can be left unturned. No theory should be prematurely or irresponsibly discarded unless we know for a fact what exactly it is we are dealing with and that we have the complete, irrefutable truth. (Ex:Ultraterrestrials,Parallel Universes,multiple dimensions/inter-dimensional beings)

From what I've researched and think to be the case with abduction, contact with otherworldly beings,aliens, the jinn, channeling, UFO sightings and paranormal phenomena, the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis seems to be the most plausible and persuasive theory that encompasses all known reported cases of "high strangeness".

Definition:

Ultraterrestrial : A superior, non-human entity of natural or supernatural origin that is indigenous to planet Earth. UFO's, fairies and elves are believed by some paranormal researchers to be Ultraterrestrials.

Source

John Keel was the author & researcher to originally coin the term "Ultraterrestrial"
What Keel had to say about Ultraterrestrials and exactly what his theory speculates is as follows :

-They may be composed of energy, inhabiting the spectrum (wavelength,visible light spectrum) of energy in which we cannot see.
-They may have evolved on this planet, though they are far older than the human race. (The jinn fit this criteria perfectly, the hidden ones)
-They feed off of humans, though the implication is energy/life force based and not physical.
Keel uses the phrase "cattle of the gods" when referencing humans as a food source for these otherworldly entities.
-They are telepathic. They have the ability to manifest psychic phenomena (Some abductions I believe are not physical at all but could actually could be psychic in nature. Psychic/Spiritual abductions,attacks,contacts./Etheric body being violated during abduction?)
-They can temporarily take form or substance which they use to interact with humans.('Cosmic' trickster?skinwalker /shadow people/obvious shape-shifting ability?)
-Their origins may not be extraterrestrial in nature at all, instead, Extraterrestrials are merely a 'mask' they wear.
-They are not Demons, as most religious people would interpret them as. The reason why is because 'Demon' is just another form they masquerade as, angels fall into this category as well.
-They are responsible or could be the cause for all paranormal phenomena.(ie: Bigfoot, shades, shadow people, aliens, poltergeists, fairies, angels & demons, lake monsters & sightings of other mysterious creatures.) [See 'Our Haunted Planet' & 'UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse' by John Keel]

According to everything I've learned and have come to believe,the jinn from ancient Islamic traditions,folklore and legend fit the role of Ultraterrestrial beings.The word Jinn translated actually means "to hide" or "be hidden".

Definition:

Jinn (Arabic: جن jinn, singular جني jinnī; variant spelling djinn) or genies are supernatural creatures in Arab folklore and Islamic teachings which occupy a parallel world to that of mankind. Together, jinn, humans and angels make up the three sentient creations of Allah. According to the Qur’ān, there are two creations that have free will[citation needed]: humans and jinn. Religious sources say barely anything about them; however, the Qur’an mentions that jinn are made of smokeless flame or "the fire of a scorching wind".[1] They have the ability to change their shape. Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent.[2]

Additional information about the Ultraterrestrial hypothesis and UFO theories are at the following links for further insights and information:
The Jinn
Iblis: Jinn leader
Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis
Ufo origins and theories
9 Extraterrestrial Theories
Etheric Body
Abduction Research
Abduction Case Files

So if you are a fan of Keel,Valle,Hynek or just interested in researching UFOs and the Paranormal further, I cannot recommend the work of Philip J. Imbrogno,John Keel & Jacques Vallee enough,especially if your also into the paranormal,multidimensional universe theories and/or the Ultraterrestrial hypothesis.
Here is a link if interested:Ultraterrestrial Contact

Explorations into the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis:A Journey into Extradimensional Realities & Otherworldly Beings
edit on 21-1-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Excellent post OP s&f! I often have entertained the theory that what we are only beginning to scratch the surface of truth, that extraterrestrials are indeed interdimensional, and have possibly been around for much longer than previously thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Great thread. A pixelated star and a little red flag for this cyber page!

You and I seem to be in the same boat as far as "sinking my teeth into whatever information i can get regarding UFO/paranormal etc." I like to refer to it as the "thirst". After searching for years now.. and delving deeply into meditation and peaceful martial abilities - I feel ive quenched it some, but the void always seems to grow bigger.

I pose the question regarding this "2012" scenario:

What if sometime in the next 5 years (lets say), something happens within our galaxy and/or the universe that takes off the "interdimensional shackles" that supposedly bind this planet and the inhabitants. How many of us are going to be able to handle (be equanimous in my mind) of a COMPLETE RE-INFORMATION of all that is, or supposedly all that we choose to forget each time we incarnate (thus making the incarnation feel "real")?

Thats where I feel that the things we call zombies could totally become a reality. Think of all the people that would have aversion towards that!

"Control your mind, or others will do it for you."

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

By the way i appreciate your avatar. I forget the artist but have many of his works engrained within. Great visuals!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

Thank you,the artist is Alex Grey

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

S&F

We are on the same page. I am so fed up of the ETH. I think it is sooo convenient that people attribute everything to superior technology owned by the ETs Yet as Keel and Vallee have both pointed out the ET more looks like an extradimensional or occult entity. They seem capable of possessing people like the old mediums.

I would also add Brad Steiger to the mix as he has some insight. But the biggie is Albert Budden Who has done work on electronic pollution, UFOs and psychic phenomena..

We are on the same page. I am so fed up of the ETH. I think it is sooo convenient that people attribute everything to superior technology owned by the ETs Yet as Keel and Vallee have both pointed out the ET more looks like an extradimensional or occult entity. They seem capable of possessing people like the old mediums.

I would also add Brad Steiger to the mix as he has some insight. But the biggie is Albert Budden Who has done work on electronic pollution, UFOs and psychic phenomena..

www.amazon.co.uk...

edit on 21-1-2011 by tiger5 because: add a link

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I ve never come accross the term 'ultaterrestrial' before - I guess it does describe this approach to some extent. I ve been interested in Jaques Vallee for awhile now; I think he should get more attention for his work than he is currently getting - we need more truly out-of-the-box thinking regarding these issues. The OP mentions M-theory, I think the (mem?) - brane concepts are extremely helpful, especially regarding high strangeness, if ufology is at least some of the time the science of the anomolous, then it makes sense to focus the most anomolous reports and not relegate them to the back burner in favor or the 'nuts'n bolts' craft theories. Higher dimensional ideas that being taken quite seriously in theoretical physics often help explain many characteristics of high strangeness which seem inexplicable, such as passing through solid objects etc. An idea I ve been playing with is that perhaps that which has traditionally seen as supernatural/ spiritual realms are now (at least partially and potentially) explicable in terms of scientific theory, This brings together the paranormal and ufology investigations somewhat, as it is well known (but not mentioned often) then paranormal events can presage and postsage reported abduction events. So then we can have a kind of dimensional ecology, where these 'higher' beings' exist as a from of life indigenous to their own brane (see Lisa Randall) Physics so far is desperately trying to determine if these theories are valid, and therefore are not focussing on the possiblity they may support life as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In support of the bubble universe concept, scientists have detected bruises on the skin of our universe like it had bumped into other similar bubbles.....
The ultraterrestrials, be they from here, or other dimensions, must of course ultimately exist, as there is no doubt that extraterrestrials also do exist.
Given the age of our universe, there is a good chance sooner or later races of beings would pass into higher realms of awareness, possibly ihabiting this or other realities as may be their desire.
Even a thousand year gap in the technology of two races, would look like magik to the younger race.
We are talking billions of years here.....
what are the possibilities ??????

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Anyone who feels Keel presents a good case should read some Jerome Clark. Not much left standing afterwards. And anyone who does not know who Clark is should be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
its been a lil while since ive decided to put my thoughts out once more, but ran across this and caught my attention. This is how me and my fiance' met. I know sounds like a big load i know but aparently i have some one or had not sure beings i havnt heard from her saying shes seen him since then but this story starts like this. One night my fiance had withnessed someone sitting next to me, and had a transparent body, with something wrapped over his head somewhat like a wrap, not a turban.. anyways basically she said that she didnt get an at all bad vibe from him but said that he definately was not human. Well you might say that this sounds very matter of factly situation but i assure you i have no reason to lie and neither does she. we are mostly a "to ourselves" kinda couple. i digress. actually if anyone has any ideas on how i might contact thsi being again please feel free to hit me up anytime.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jclmavg

I have Jerome Clark's latest book "Hidden Realms,Lost Civilizations and Being from other Worlds"
I have not started it yet though.Has a nice selection of color photographs within.

It is all about the history of ancient stories &folklore of things like Atlantis,lemuria,martians,lunarians(inhabitants living on the moon,hollow-earth just to name a few.

I just bought a nice old used book by Brad Steiger called 'The Fellowship:spiritual contact between humans and outer space beings' seems like it will be an interesting read,dealing with interactions taking place between human beings and spirits from other dimensions,"aliens" and Ultraterrestrials.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great thread, thanks for info and links. Although I think it's possible we have several types of ET's all over the place, there's something in the back of my head that makes me think that if that's the case, we could also have Ultraterrestrials that are so far beyond the others it's hard to imagine. Maybe ourselves and several types of aliens are equally in the dark when it comes to them, and will have to go a decent way yet before we find out who and what they actually are.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wonderful thread, I actually took my time, soaked it up, and enjoyed reading it. I'm getting an education on just what ultra-terrestrial means. I wish more informative threads could be presented like this one, it seems neutral and only wants the reader to explore the information for him/her self. Thanks again, gonna check out the rest of the links.

Edit to add: We could get a lot more done in a years time as far as information gathering and sharing goes, if we could all communicate in the same tone of the original post in this thread. We spend far too much time one upping each other, bickering, etc. when we could just be skeptic while still having positive, productive communication, without a need to derail collective advancement by getting caught up in individual side squabbles.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Gumerk because: Added thoughts

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

I remember reading somewhere that drawings/depictions of conjured & channeled entities by magicians & mediums
had a strikingly similarity to modern day "alien" being reports.Definitely something to think about.

Originally posted by Nightspore
an idea I ve been playing with is that perhaps that which has traditionally seen as supernatural/ spiritual realms are now (at least partially and potentially) explicable in terms of scientific theory, This brings together the paranormal and ufology investigations somewhat, as it is well known (but not mentioned often) then paranormal events can presage and post sage reported abduction events. So then we can have a kind of dimensional ecology, where these 'higher' beings' exist as a from of life indigenous to their own brane

To add to what you have said and What I forgot to add to the Op that I believe to be the case,as well,is "if" theoretical physics theories like M-theory,parallel universes and multiple dimensions are actually a fact, lets say for this arguments sake.
1.)It presents room for rational explanation & debate for anomalous,paranormal phenomena,UFOs and the reality of undiscovered,misunderstood life-forms and worlds.

2.)Could our "reality" and "theirs" be drawing closer?is the veil becoming thinner between this dimension and another Parallel dimension?(s) that is virtually overlapping our own or very close, although presently we are just unable to see & perceive it completely.Maybe some ufo sightings(i.e.-fireballs,orbs,lights etc.)"ghostly" orbs,shadow people and other high strangeness is only but a small fractional representation visually for our limited perception compared to what in actuality is being projected from other worlds into our reality.

We are still unsure exactly what lies beyond both ends of the electromagnetic spectrum,let alone our limitation of what we are capable of perceiving in the Visible Light Spectrum,who knows what awaits not only in the shadows of our worse nightmares but in the plain of day,out in the open unbeknown & invisible to us.

Visible Light:

The visible light spectrum is the section of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum that is visible to the human eye. It ranges in wavelength from approximately 400 nm (4 x 10-7 m) to 700 nm (7 x 10-7 m). It is also known as the optical spectrum of light. The wavelength (which is related to frequency and energy) of the light determines the perceived color. The ranges of these different colors are listed in the table below. Some sources vary these ranges pretty drastically, and the boundaries of them are somewhat approximate as they blend into each other. The edges of the visible light spectrum blend into the ultraviolet and infrared levels of radiation.

Visible Light Spectrum

A spectrum is a full sequence of frequencies which run from a specific minimum, and increase continuously to a specific maximum. For example, the audio spectrum and the electro-magnetic spectrum. Electromagnetic waves move at the speed of light through space. Audio waves move at the speed of sound and require air to propagate (sound cannot propagate in a vacuum - i.e. outer space).

The two spectrums methods of propagation are completely different.The two spectrums include the same lower frequencies. However, audio cannot propagate through air beyond a specific maximum frequency. Electromagnetic waves, on the other hand, have no upper limit on frequency.

The properties of an electro-magnetic wave are EXTREMELY COMPLEX, and as such will not be covered here. Suffice it to say, they carry electrical and magnetic waves, which alternate in intensity with a sine wave property, much the same way that AC current does. The full spectrum is broken up into several classifications, which are further divided into frequency bands.

Electromagnetic Spectrum

Full U.S. spectrum chart:Here (pdf.)

Just a few things to ponder in your research and on your journey

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

thank you for the kind words.
Agreed,if we would spend more time using what information and evidence we do have and less time arguing,trying to out do one another and everyone thinking they have the answer we would probably have a much better handle & understanding on the situation.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I have a similar hypothesis, not necessarily a extradimensional origin, but a hypercosmic origin.

I generally avoid Keel and most of his ideas, especially considering he was a journalist and not a scientist like Dr. Hynek or Dr. Vallee.

Philip Imbrogno has a background in science, but I'm not sure what to make of him yet. I still have some books to read.

Most of Keel's hypothesis is pure speculation and much of it shows his lack of scientific research.

We have no evidence on the composition of the Phenomena. We know that when it manifests, eyeburn often occurs, but that doesn't mean that its composed of electromagnetic radiation.

The idea that the Phenomena evolved on earth before humanity, is pure speculative fiction. There isn't any evidence that points to that.

The idea that they feed off of humanity or that we are livestock, again is pure speculative fiction.

The parapsychological aspects are important and don't get enough attention. Manifestations of the Phenomena could be psychokinetic and may involve quantum entanglement. The Phenomena doesn't appear to be bound by shape or form. It could project whatever form it wanted, a car, a dog, a person, even a structure. There does appear to be two types of encounters, the psychokinetic projection which has physical shape or form and the second being pure sensory input which doesn't have any physical shape or from, existing only as a psychological construct. e.g. an illusion.

Applying the term "Jinn" to the Phenomena is another construct. I tend to avoid labeling It. We don't know what It is or where It comes from.

For all we know, they could be projections from an objective reality and our reality could be some type of virtual simulation. There's quite abit of science pointing to the possibility of a "Simulated Universe".

There's also the idea that They, It, the Phenomena orginate from us. In other words, they are Thought Forms from the collective human psyche. Dr. Carl Jung was an advocate of that idea.

We simply don't know and we may never know.

edit on 23/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: ,

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Came accross an interesting article that I think relates strongly to our little discussions:

The Hidden Reality - interview of Brian Greene

I haven't read the book but I intend to! There is an excerpt from the book here and it is very clear and straightforward.

Also; regarding the idea of a "veil" between alternate universes (or perhaps branes) beocomming thinner, I certainly have no idea. I wonder what kinds of things would one expect as indications of this?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
if you look at a picture of our solar system, the galaxy etc. it really doesnt look like any beings or animals are there to begin with which begs the question if we zoom in real hard to other solar systems and then planets... im thinking there are animals/ beings you name it. i would even bet you there is a planet that even has dinosaurs on it as well just like we did before the meteor hit

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightspore

Thank you for the link to that book!I have been doing some book searching on amazon and came across Brian Greene before and thought his books looked very interesting.Another book by the same author that he is well known for is "The Elegant Universe".

To answer your question relating to the "veil" in my opinion a couple things to look for if the veil was becoming thinner would be as follows:

-Paranormal,UFO,ghost and other strange phenomena reports/sightings increasing and on the rise ( A couple researchers I have read have stated this is exactly what is happening.Something to think about and look into further. )

-Psychic phenomena increasing within individuals ( prophetic dreams,premonitions,telepathy,telekinesis etc. )

-Channeled information from disembodied entities/possible increase of accurate information from mediums and channeling all together. ( Not saying I necessarily believe in channeling completely but I do think it is possible,so I do not dispute it entirely as a route of otherworldly communication. )

-Irrefutable and provable Evidence of parallel universes/multiple dimensions in mainstream science. ( Seems like a very popular notion at present and theoretical physics I believe may just get the proof they have been waiting for, sooner rather than later. )

These are just a couple ideas that came to mind,I am not setting out to "prove" anything,purely speculation on my part.What I have offered are simply different ideas to offer some explanations of possible events,experiences and situations to look out for. Happy hunting and contemplating

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I enjoyed the read very informative and well written.

S&F

<<   2  3  4 >>

join