It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

A10.....don't believe this for a second. It is pure fiction although the part about another race of E.T. are living on this planet is true. continued 1 sec...Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
A10.....don't believe this for a second. It is pure fiction although the part about another race of E.T. are living on this planet is true. continued 1 sec...Split Infinity

You don't know if it's fiction or not, but you do think that another race of ET visiting this planet is true... Yeah, reports show different kind of star races (as the Indians call them) visiting Earth, yes, among them are Human looking star races visiting Earth, not only from Mars, Saturn and Venus, but also from other starsystems / another dimension.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
A-10....I can tell you a few things...and only because they have been publicly talked about before reguardless of how the info. got out....I will not talk about nything classified.

There are several known and unknown alien races that we know of. A specific group I call...it's not it's real name....the Agency....has total and complete autonomous authority on anything related to E.T. and Russia sold out it's program for money and China has another deal....as far as any other countrieds released UFO data....that is all it is....DATA....no solid proof or recovered craft as we have at Wright Patterson AFB..
Continued...Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

A-10....I know it is fiction....you can either choose to believe or disbelieve me....but I know. Continued.....the primary source of communication with the knowns....and not all the knowns have the ability to DUMB DOWN to a level of thought even to communicate with us as they are COMPLETELY ALIEN IN NATURE....THOUGHT.....concepts we think other species...especially an advanced one....would have in some STARTREKIAN way. Communication dificulties are immense! Continued....Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

A-10....I know it is fiction

Wrong. You don't know if it's fiction or not

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

There is a lot of disinformation out there and it serves it's purpose....but if it were not for the fact that we recovered Alien tech. as well as bodies...somealive some not.....and there were TWO crasshes that night and it had to do with either a lightning strike or electromagnetic discharge from our planet as when these craft tent to fly together in groups....and the smalller craft...not the probes....but the saucer size and type as well as a few other designs ment for planet hoping within a solar sysyem as well as travel through all types of enviroment....air. ocean....even possibly magma.....a big lightning bolt or discharge of ground to craft....and although they are protected to a degree from this within our atmosphere....two or more togeather....flying low or withing charged air.....lightning will bring them down....just not in a million pieces as was the story....continued.......Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The whole point I am making is....IKE set p this system and this agency as a way to gain knowledge and tech as well as debunk anyone who dared go public. The info of alien conversation you were so kind in posting for me...I know 100% to be false becase of a few reasons...none of these being that I am that in the know anymore.

1. The communication of Humans and E.T. occured by our recovery of the greys crafts...plural and bodies....they all eventually died. The greys...we are not even sure if they are living or just Biomechanical remote Biological Avatars....wanted there stuff back...they over flew Washington DC for weeks as we tried EVERYTHING to shoot one down...we could not....a probe was sent to the area as a means of attempting contact....I don't know how they achieved communication....but I do know it was near impossible as their whole thought process is of a HIVE state of mind and Individual or rights of....held back com efforts until we became aware of it.

2. A treaty was arranged and they....by our request....stoped overt overflights and we also had to give up their demand for Human speciments....although we limited their number...some abductees do not make it back....never mind alive.

3. Of the other known species....and the unknown are therized to be possiblerivals to the others so our leverage was all about who got rights to do experiments on Humans and how we would keep the tech. but it could not be used by us anyways until of late. If they break their agreement...we let them know that we would do buisness with their rivals. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

A-10....I can tell you a few things...and only because they have been publicly talked about before reguardless of how the info. got out....I will not talk about nything classified.

Apparently there are whistleblowers who are brave enough to come forward and who gives a damn about their Secret Sworn Oath, but of course not all of them are "strong enough" like for example Phil Schneider and Marilyn Monroe who were found murdered, and the assassination of the Kennedys. Do you know why these people were murdered / silenced? People like for example Cliff Stone and Bob Dean were "strong enough" to keep the 'Shadow Government'-agent looking dudes away, "strong enough" like for example former Navy Seal soldier Jesse Ventura who are not afraid of "Shadow Government"-agent looking dudes. So of course not all of them get murdered as people like for example Cliff Stone, Bob Dean, former NASA employee Donna Hare (who's phone was tapped and followed by 'Shadow Government'-agent looking dudes) are still alive.

There are several known and unknown alien races that we know of.

And what alien races are you talking about?

A specific group I call...it's not it's real name....the Agency....has total and complete autonomous authority on anything related to E.T. and Russia sold out it's program for money and China has another deal....as far as any other countrieds released UFO data....that is all it is....DATA....no solid proof or recovered craft as we have at Wright Patterson AFB..
Continued...Split Infinity

Yeah, you're right, the Secret Shadow Government seem to hide at least one of the crashed alien spacecrafts from 1947, Chief Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk" explained there were 18 crashes in the United States from 10 star races, he said.
And Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris. General Roger Ramey decided to turn his back on the Shadow Government, and said to an officer >>It was out of this world, son. Out of this world!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

The whole point I am making is....IKE set p this system and this agency as a way to gain knowledge and tech as well as debunk anyone who dared go public. The info of alien conversation you were so kind in posting for me...I know 100% to be false becase of a few reasons...none of these being that I am that in the know anymore.

What alien conversation are you refering to? The Lacerta Files? You don't know if it's true or not...

1. The communication of Humans and E.T. occured by our recovery of the greys crafts...plural and bodies....they all eventually died. The greys...we are not even sure if they are living or just Biomechanical remote Biological Avatars....wanted there stuff back...they over flew Washington DC for weeks as we tried EVERYTHING to shoot one down...we could not....a probe was sent to the area as a means of attempting contact....I don't know how they achieved communication....but I do know it was near impossible as their whole thought process is of a HIVE state of mind and Individual or rights of....held back com efforts until we became aware of it.

One Roswell alien obviously survived, and reportedly used telepathy.

2. A treaty was arranged and they....by our request....stoped overt overflights and we also had to give up their demand for Human speciments....although we limited their number...some abductees do not make it back....never mind alive.

Are you refering to the treaty with Eisenhower? Yes, the meetings with both human looking aliens (first meeting) and the 'Big Nosed Greys' (second meeting) were reportedly on telepathy way.

3. Of the other known species....and the unknown are therized to be possiblerivals to the others so our leverage was all about who got rights to do experiments on Humans and how we would keep the tech. but it could not be used by us anyways until of late. If they break their agreement...we let them know that we would do buisness with their rivals. Split Infinity

What other known species are you refering to?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You are correct in not assuming something that is posted is truth....no proof shown....don't believe it! I say it all the time!

They tested alien implants, and they concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin

As for FUELING THE UFO BUFFS.....that is the last thing I want to do! 99.99999999...etc...sightings or claims of abduction are pure fantasy!

You don't know how much of the sightings or abduction cases as pure fantasy.

I have a hard time reading some topics as there are some out thee to claim to be hybrids or dating a girl...two in one case....from the PELEIDES CLUSTER....even though the poster could not quickly tell me how many main stars did the cluster consist of....he said 7....it is actually 8....one is a double star....nevermind which planet from which star....so you and I have something in common.

What do yu mean you have a hard time reading some topics? Can you provide any source / link? You say that one is a double star. Please tell us all where you have that information from.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I don't buy into the "War of the Worlds" scenario unless the government tells us we are being invaded and killed. That's what panicked those people back then- the show was reporting people being killed and cities being destroyed. If the aliens came directly to me I would feel more comfortable with that than I would if the information was given to me from the government. They've been lying all this time so why would I trust them now to get the whole truth?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
dumb comment by me sorry
edit on 9-12-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A10-I am aware of the Meier case, I studied it. Meier also stated that EVERYONE else on Earth who claims to be in contact with Pleidians are fakes and liars and they only are doing it for some kind of fame. Also why would he come forward and "risk his life"? Answer: He is a old swiss farmer who basically lived by himself...IF he made it up it's prolly because he wanted to be known for SOMETHING rather than NOTHING. *shurgs* But I dont really have the true answers, only Meier and the other contactees know if they are really telling the truth.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

My Family is Military/"Civilian".....and although I only have but a tiny glimpse into the reality of E.T....it is a REALITY! I know this by one of my Jobs. Split Infinity

All the power to you, I'm a skeptic, but I'm not closed minded. UFOs, Ghost, angels and whatever are all boiled down to personal experiences as to what becomes one's personal beliefs or non-beliefs. If aliens are out there I'll be right by your side, but it will take something very personal for me to take aliens out of the same category as bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
A10-I am aware of the Meier case, I studied it. Meier also stated that EVERYONE else on Earth who claims to be in contact with Pleidians are fakes and liars and they only are doing it for some kind of fame. Also why would he come forward and "risk his life"? Answer: He is a old swiss farmer who basically lived by himself...IF he made it up it's prolly because he wanted to be known for SOMETHING rather than NOTHING. *shurgs* But I dont really have the true answers, only Meier and the other contactees know if they are really telling the truth.

Then you haven't studied the Meier case good enough, 'SloAnPainful'. No, Meier never stated that as you claim, i think it's some 'Shadow Government'-agents who made up these false accusations against Billy Meier, just like when they put fake pictures of UFOs into his collection, in ORDER to DISCREDIT Billy Meier...

What Meier explained was that the other Pleiadian Contactees here on Earth does not have the same contact with the Pleiadians as he had, he was invited aboard their Pleiadian spaceships, invited to go back in time, invited to pay an Earth-like planet at aonther galaxy, while the other Pleiadian Contactees here on Earth were not invited aboard, but only had Telepathic contact with the Pleiadians, he said.
Interview with Billy Meier, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 From about 2:55 into this Part 6 Billy Meier explain how the other Pleiadian Contactees on Earth have contact with Pleiadians. Part 7 , Part 8
The Pleiadian connection, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4
And from about 0:58.35 in this Billy Meier by Randy Winters conference Randy explain the ancient Lyrians visiting Earth, that these Lyrians were from 7 meters to 9 meters tall. 'Indigo child' Boriska claim that Boriska is a reincarnation of a 7 meters tall Martian pilot who visited his 9 meters tall Lemurian friend in ancient times. And not only that some divers took underwater pictures of ancient structures at the buttom at the sea near Okinawa, Japan, but 'Andromedan contactee' Alex Collier told that he have been told that the Russians took underwater pictures of a huge temple that belong to ancient Lemuria, that the "Quiet Science" is going to discover more and more ancient things, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilization, he said.

Why risk his life you said? Some 'Whistleblowers' are brave enough to come forward, while others are too afraid to come forward. Some of these brave "Whistleblowers" like for example Cliff Stone and Robert O. Dean survive and strong enough to keep 'Shadow Government'-agents away, while others like for example Phil Schneider, Marilyn Monroe and the Kennedys obviously were not able to survive. Some are not strong enough while others are strong enough like for example strong enough like former Navy Seal soldier Jesse Ventura.

And don't forget that Vogel told that he did analyze the metal sample given by some Pleiadians.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
For all of you the one thing to think about is when people say debunk this or that there really hasn't been anything to debunk for the last 6000 years.

If I claimed to have found the city of Atlantis and say there is unimaginable wonders there and I show some fuzzy pictures of what appears to be stone blocks underwater what is there to debunk? It is basically a story at this point.

If I claimed to have seen bigfoot and I show a picture of something brown in the woods, and maybe a 1/2 eaten carcass, once again there really is nothing there to debunk.

Now if I made either of these claims and showed Atlantis artifacts that are truly old and well advance of anything 1000s of years ahead of their age, or I have Bigfoot fur or dead body that the DNA can prove it is from an unknown human species then we have a debate, and finally substance to try and debunk.

With UFOs we have nothing but stories and interpretation of wall drawing, pictures video etc....that is about as good as a brown blurry image in the woods of bigfoot, so what is there to debate to debunk.

If all of you would like to expand your understanding of our limited abilities to perceive the world around us, I suggest you to read the book call The Invisible Gorilla. This book has nothing to do with aliens and such, but really opens ones understanding to the limits of perception we all have.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well I know I have heard him say that he is the only true contact with them or maybe it was Michael Horn that said it. Either way though Meier hasn't convinced me. That's just my opinion though dones't have to be everyones and everyone is entitled to their own. It is what it is.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well I know I have heard him say that he is the only true contact with them or maybe it was Michael Horn that said it. Either way though Meier hasn't convinced me. That's just my opinion though dones't have to be everyones and everyone is entitled to their own. It is what it is.

-SAP-

With all these people can we rule out the 15 minutes of fame rule, or an occupation for profit as a motive?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

-SAP-

With all these people can we rule out the 15 minutes of fame rule, or an occupation for profit as a motive?

Are you asking me if I think Meier is doing it for fame and profit? If so I would say there is a chance considering he charges for everything he writes, such as his books and his true "contact notes".

The Meier case and FIGU almost seem like a cult kind of group but I know FIGU and Meier preach good things to people and positivity so IF he is making it all up, at least his messages are that of a positive nature.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm gonna ask you again. Where did you hear he said as you claim? Can you provide any source / links? You said MAYBE Michael Horn said it, and only MAYBE, but you're NOT sure...

If you're not able to prove your claim, then do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Like i said, you haven't studied the Meier case good enough, 'SloAnPainful'. And no, Meier never stated that as you claim, i think it's some 'Shadow Government'-agents who made up these false accusations against Billy Meier, just like when they put fake pictures of UFOs into his collection, in ORDER to DISCREDIT Billy Meier...

And like i previously said, what Meier explained was that the other Pleiadian Contactees here on Earth does not have the same contact with the Pleiadians as he had, he was invited aboard their Pleiadian spaceships, invited to go back in time, invited to pay an Earth-like planet at aonther galaxy, while the other Pleiadian Contactees here on Earth were not invited aboard, but only had Telepathic contact with the Pleiadians, he said.

It's not necessary for me to post these interviews again, right 'SloAnPainful' ? If you want to watch these interviews then go some posts back were you probably will see where i posted it...

And like i said, don't forget that Vogel told that he did analyze the metal sample given by some Pleiadians.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join