It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

A-10....when I read your post...I have to admit....I get a good chuckle out of them..LOL! I really enjoy them because I like reading the way you try to use what little you know about me....as that is but what you have read here....and even though I have actually told you and everyone else here....that if a person is smart enough....and there are some smart ones who come here....that they could google all my posts and put together a Logical guess that would probably be either close...or correct to who I am....as far as my Musical Job is as it is the one aspect of my life that is overt.

I have even....on another board....had my legal team...post a few songs from my Band that were not released in the 1980's...and the link is still there. So despite all this...rather than take a little time and check things out....you have done the opposite and decieded to analize me and come to a conclusion...LOL! I LOVE IT!

Everyone has an ego....and mine is HUGE....but I have earned the right to be this way. You....on the other hand....while you may have potential...you have no training....and I know this....YOU know this....and I think a few others...say 4711 and like also know. I say I love your post not to anger you but to try to teach you something. NEVER underestimate who you are talking to and never attempt to goad on an unknown....there are some very sick unforgiving people out there with great skills and evil determination....be glad you called me a Girl and not one of them as I consider being called a Girl a Complement. Women are very strong willed....and in many ways....are much toughr than men in different situations.

As I always say...if no proff is given then ...you shouldn't believe it....but that doesn't mean that it is not true. Do yourself a BIG favor....and this is a suggestion that will help you....not some angry response that in your mind is coming from a chubby 7 year old. I lost my baby fat after going into the woods for a whole summer with "UNCLE"...a man who still livesand was asked to teach me by my Father and I LOVED everything that he had to teach...I was like a sponge and desired to learn as much as I could....He also taught me one very special thing as did my Mother and Dad....how to read a situation and all living things involved in it and how every little detail is a story unto itself. This is why I love reading your posts to me....It tells me alot about you....and even though you may react badly to my reply and attempt to retaliate...I hope you do not. It is senseless and embarrasing to watch a person snap to a judgement and make themselves look foolish by not at least checking things out first...as you have already done.

I am always ready and hopeful to learn something new. I hope you can be the same. As for my disputing your claims ala...Tall Martians and the such....that is because I know this to be false. And as you speak about providing proof....you have supplied none....because a falsehood can be dressed up and lipsticked but no matter how hard it tries...it can never be a truth. Everything I have posted....although admittedly....with the exception of Testimony by U.S. Astronauts, Govermental files found in the Dept. Of Agriculture...hidden there as the Freedom Of Information act came into effect and these were actual PAPER FILES that needed to be last minute hidden....and News acticles from DC papers of massive overflights of E.T. Craft in the 50's as a way of getting our attention to negociate....I have no proof to give you about me other than what I have posted and your ability to put two and two together. I wish you luck! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

One thing I find rather entertaining is both you and A10 believe 100% that aliens are among us, but it's you two fighting/debating the most against each other. I think that is a new one here on ATS...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by SplitInfinity

One thing I find rather entertaining is both you and A10 believe 100% that aliens are among us, but it's you two fighting/debating the most against each other. I think that is a new one here on ATS...

LOL! YES! I find that interesting as well as entertaining also! LOL! I came to post here after trying a fewother boards to post at as a way to relieve stress plus.....by Head is always on internal Band Time so........I was writting a book for awhile but I need to relieve stress and sometimes this works for me....other times it does not....but NOTHING I WILL EVER POST HERE WILL BE CLASSIFIED! I will post things that have already come out...and make opinionated and logic based concludion....BUT......I am a PATRIOT! One with some very skilled people who take a very ckose look at what I post so...if you involve yourself with me...be ready to be scrutinized over the tiniest of detail....not because of what I post as they know what a pain in the ass I am....very useful....but a pain none the less. And they really get pissed when I am doing what I am doing right now.....using Logic to debunk an obvious Bull$#!% bunch of statements as the LOVE THIS STUFF......does their job for them. They like to call me the TOPIC KILLER! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Falsely claim, I was tired! Is that your issue? Please don't go you have to learn route, as you still haven't gone into my major point: it's an investigator from Air Forces that informed SAC that informed Hoover. Three steps. According to the letter from Hottel they left the case alone. The letter is only proof of Hottel stating what he states.

Unless an alien cradles on my lap, I have to use my brains to understand what's there and not. Now if you have classified documents that proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that our outerwordly friends or foes have been here, please post it. I can't use documents and so on to which I don't have access.

As to your alien and my puppet, the dino's in Jurassic Park WERE REAL. Nobody can fake those movements. Not to forget that pile of dung in part 1.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Sorry to but in but...if you get a chance....many letters betwen FBI director J.Edgar Hoover and General Curtis LeMay....the mastermind behind SAC....were found by accident....buried deep in the Dept. Of Agriculture Files....after all...who would tink to look there?

Hoover was pissed that he was getting nowhere with his demands to have access and control of recovered E.T. Craft and Bodies recovered from 2 crash sites at Roswell. LeMay....with the backing of IKE....not yet president as Truman was in office....set up the Agency...to keep anything E.T. from becoming a weapon of politics.

These corespondents are very detailed and are available through the Freedom of Information Act. Wright Patterson was chosen as the base to sent recovered craft....and is mentioned. This is not UFO buff fake documentation....this is U.S. Goverment and Military released documents.

My Mom was a "Civilian" Secretary to a General at a very large SAC base and I grew up in a world of secrecy as well as a world of wonder. I have seen things....and was picked because of Family and TestingHigh and specific to work within these peoples protective curtain that we...the world very much need.

This base next to my home....was running a covert war as we were bombing with B-52's both Laos and Cambodia as the enemy were slipping into these countries to avoid arclight type campains that were hitting the HO CHI MINH TRAIL hard....so a covert war went on as we bomed Cambodia and Laos.

This base was normally a B-52 SAC nuke bomber wing and I saw my first UFO's over it. The info you say is not there is there....you just need to know where to look.

When I was recruited...very hevily in High school by various branches of the Military....for you youngsters out there....each High School had recruiters in the Guidence area and wen after kids who tested high on IQ tests as well as Psychological tests which were manditory. They specifically wanted intel. recruits as they needed people who were smart enough to learn languages...that are very hard....as well as be good at observation....I tested very high and was bugged all the time. My Mom and Dad told me to sign nothing and I remaina CIVY but was given an oppertunity I could not refuse.

The Agency is the World Wide controller of all that is E.T. and Russia sold out to us and we have a deal with China....but one thing is for real....The Agency is autonomous and even though the facts are out there to legally obtain....no Media group will touch it....and Presidents and Politicians stay out of it....as well as the Agency is understood to be a seperate entity rather than the U.S. government. Other countries leaders would rather make threats to our President than dare make a threat to the Agencies secrecy. The Agency is under no constraints....but one good point....the Agency....although works with contractors who are hand picked....has no tollerance for Felonious Monitary Buisness deals. They keep the money spent honest....there are bodies all over the Desert that were once a buisnessman or a Military Brass caught stuffing their pockets. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
Falsely claim, I was tired! Is that your issue?

A good advice, if you're tired then don't post, untill you're ready, otherwise don't expect anyone to take your posts seriously. Beside, i don't take you seriously anyway!

Unless an alien cradles on my lap, I have to use my brains to understand what's there and not. Now if you have classified documents that proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that our outerwordly friends or foes have been here, please post it. I can't use documents and so on to which I don't have access.

That's right, the Shadow Government is hiding the rest of the classified files on UFO / alien visitation, but as i said, at least you can check out the tested Roswell debris i previously posted

As to your alien and my puppet, the dino's in Jurassic Park WERE REAL. Nobody can fake those movements. Not to forget that pile of dung in part 1.

You're absolutely RIGHT! The Jurassic Part WAS REAL! And 'Andromedan Contactee' Alex Collier was told by the Andromedans, as he say, that the Dinosaurs were brought to Earth in the ancient times, also life on Mars, that there was atmosphere there too. Did you also know that animals like for example the whales and the dolphins reportedly originate in another starsystem? Let me guess, you didn't know that...
And guess what, 150 million years old crashed UFO reportedly found and alleged abducted small dinosaurs aboard! And let me guess, you didn't know that...
And guess what, the virgins were reportedly given to Draco for the sacrifice in ancient times, >>BOO!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Hoover was pissed that he was getting nowhere with his demands to have access and control of recovered E.T. Craft and Bodies recovered from 2 crash sites at Roswell. Split Infinity

You say that Hoover probably couldn't get access to the crashed Roswell UFO and alien bodies, then i will advice you t try find out why he was not allowed access. And maybe Hoover was not the only person who was denied access, Jimmy Carter promised the american citizens to show them the classified files on UFO and alien visitation, but unfortunately was denied access to these files after he became president.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Hoover was pissed that he was getting nowhere with his demands to have access and control of recovered E.T. Craft and Bodies recovered from 2 crash sites at Roswell. Split Infinity

You say that Hoover probably couldn't get access to the crashed Roswell UFO and alien bodies, then i will advice you t try find out why he was not allowed access. And maybe Hoover was not the only person who was denied access, Jimmy Carter promised the american citizens to show them the classified files on UFO and alien visitation, but unfortunately was denied access to these files after he became president.

I have posted this before....IKE made sure that E.T. tech. and the Knowledge of there existance was prevented from being used by politicans as leverage. Besides IKE and Truman.....the only U.S. Presidents to hold office that had a clearance level to know the whole Picture were them and BUSH SR.

The President is on a need to know basis....and as you said....despite Catrers promise to find out and release knowledge of E.T. to the public....he got know where. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

A-10....when I read your post...I have to admit....I get a good chuckle out of them..LOL! I really enjoy them because I like reading the way you try to use what little you know about me....as that is but what you have read here....and even though I have actually told you and everyone else here....that if a person is smart enough....and there are some smart ones who come here....that they could google all my posts and put together a Logical guess that would probably be either close...or correct to who I am....as far as my Musical Job is as it is the one aspect of my life that is overt.

So you have a 'musical job' during high school days off, and just after high school then.

...and this is a suggestion that will help you....not some angry response that in your mind is coming from a chubby 7 year old. I lost my baby fat after going into the woods for a whole summer with "UNCLE"...

So you're 7 years old? That explains a lot about your way of posting then...

Tall Martians and the such....that is because I know this to be false.

Wrong. You don't know if the tall Martians are false or right...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

A-10....I find it really funny that it seems so important to you to try to insult me with 7 year old statement. LOL! But the funniest thing of all is that I do not put a priority on trying to convince you about my reality....but you spend an awful lot of time and typing in responding to things I have said....it is up to you and anyone else here to choose to believe me or not.

I have lived a experience rich life and have done many things as well as been a part of many things....but reguardless of whether you believe that....why the childish retorts and attemps to insult someone who does not really care about what you think of me.

What I do care about is civility and I try not to be rude....I am perfectly capable of accepting a persons doubt....but what I can't understand is what drives you to do and say things that make you look bad in an effort...as I percieve it....your effort to discredit me....especially since I don't mind being critisizd for not providing rock solid proof of some of my statements?

You could just as easily look much more intelligent and credible in debunking me by providing counter proof sited statements rather than respond in a school yard fashion? When I confront a statement by you or anyone else I know to be bogus....if I can supply a source...I will...if I can't....because of the answer being of classified nature or I truly have no way of providing proof....I will say so....and I certainly won't be upset with people calling me on it.

But everytime you resort to name calling.....it hurts your validity as well as others opinions of you that might have been positive if not for your insult and childish response. I am telling you this...not because I want to get bck at you...but because...you have some valid points of dispute that might have been worthwhile to debate....but because of the namecalling....well....it just makes you look silly. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

IKE made sure that E.T. tech. and the Knowledge of there existance was prevented from being used by politicans as leverage. Besides IKE and Truman.....the only U.S. Presidents to hold office that had a clearance level to know the whole Picture were them and BUSH SR.

The President is on a need to know basis....and as you said....despite Catrers promise to find out and release knowledge of E.T. to the public....he got know where. Split Infinity

Yeah, you're certainly right about that Carter got nowhere, and President Bill Clinton did NOT buy the weather balloon explanation for the Roswell incident, so he ordered his own administration to investigate it, but he also got nowhere. The USAF came up with the explanation that what the Roswell witnesses saw was not 4 feet tall alien bodies but 6 feet tall mannequin looking anthropomorphic test dummies used for parachute tests, but the problem with that USAF report is that these test dummies were first used first time in 1953 and not in 1947.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whole Rockefeller family and with them the Rockefeller empire had solidly backed Ike. Asking Rockefeller for help with the alien problem was to be the biggest mistake Eisenhower ever made for the future of the United States and most probably all of humanity!

And yes, Mrs. Ramey confirm that Truman visited Gereral Roger Ramey at Roswell in 1947, and yes, Truman reportedly ordered the MJ-12 to be created in order to cover up the UFO crash, and other cases of UFO / alien visitation.
But, guess what, Ramey Memo, and Roger Ramey later turned his back on the Shadow Government by saying >>It was out of this world, Son. Out of this world!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

A-10....I find it really funny that it seems so important to you to try to insult me with 7 year old statement.

You said "not some angry response that in your mind is coming from a chubby 7 year old", so doesn't that mean you're 7 years old? And why do you expose on Internet where you live? Don't you think that your parents will be angry at you when they find that out? You're not going to expose what kind of high school you spend your study times on, do you?

Now, how many presidents to you think who knows of UFO and alien visitation?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I don't think A-10 has such a skin and I am about to find out.

What kind of skin do you think i have? I tell you what, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER FIND THAT OUT!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Everyone has an ego....and mine is HUGE....

Please don't make me laugh
Is that supposed to be a JOKE??? You're wrong, you have NO ego.

....be glad you called me a Girl and not one of them as I consider being called a Girl a Complement.

I knew YOU ARE a GIRL!, so please do yourself af favour, stop calling yourself a guy when you're NOT a guy...

I lost my baby fat after going into the woods for a whole summer with "UNCLE"...

Are you sure you lost all your baby fat? Look at the mirror again... Are you really sure you lost all YOUR BABY FAT???

....with the exception of Testimony by U.S. Astronauts, Split Infinity

Yes, you're right, testimonies from the cosmonauts and astranauts about UFO sightings are interesting too

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

MAN! You are one funny dude! I wasn't even going to look at this topic anymore but you are like listening to Howard Stern....whether you like him or you hate him....you still have a listen in....because you never know what rediculous thing he will say next! LOL!

The only difference between you and Howard is that he acts like an Idiot and makes self depreciating commens about himself....such as constantly telling his listeners he has a small penis....is that he is getting paid ALOT of money to do so.

In your case....LOL!....you are doing the same thing by your comments....EXCEPT WITHOUT THE BIG PAYCHECK!!! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

MAN! You are one funny dude! I wasn't even going to look at this topic anymore but you are like listening to Howard Stern....whether you like him or you hate him....you still have a listen in....because you never know what rediculous thing he will say next! LOL!
The only difference between you and Howard is that he acts like an Idiot and makes self depreciating commens about himself....such as constantly telling his listeners he has a small penis....is that he is getting paid ALOT of money to do so.
In your case....LOL!....you are doing the same thing by your comments....EXCEPT WITHOUT THE BIG PAYCHECK!!! LOL! Split Infinity

It's good for you to find my presented UFO / alien visitation stuffs from the real world funny. So you find my presented UFO / alien visitation stuffs from the real world funny as Howard Stern, huh? I knew that a 7 year old girl like you shouldn't be taken seriously. And i hope you didn't expose where you live, otherwise your parents would say to you >>LITTLE BAD GIRL, YOU MUST NEVER EVER EXPOSE WHERE YOU LIVE!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? HUH???

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

WOW! You still like refering to little girls butts ehh? That....like in POKER....is a tell! I can tell just by the way you respond to my posts that you are very inexperienced in many things. As for your question....I have answered this or talked about it several times on this board....and since it seems that you do not take time to read others posts when they do not involve YOU....and since in this cas...the President question and answers to have been posted by me several times in these past several days or at the very least a week as well as posting them before that.....it shows me you post not to learn or possibly gain some insight from another poster....but need to feel something inside you as you GET OFF on being arguementative...as well as insulting.

But since I could care less about how or what you think of me....I will reply in the hope that you may get something out of my reply.....There have been UFO reports throughout the 200 plus years the U.S. has been a country and various Presidents were informed about possible Men From Mars....Air Ships....such as the one that crashed suposedly into a windmill and the townfolk buried his body.

Asfar as semi-modern era Presidents....first was Truman and then IKE as Truman put IKE in charge of handling the Crash and Recovery repercusions and IKE formed the Agency with help of others.

After that....even though the President is supposed to be commander in chief......a President is on a Need to Know basis as far as E.T. info is concerned.

NIXON knew part of the picture as well as Kissenger....but not all of it. Bush SR. knew alot....even before becoming President as he was former CIA chief and a part of the Agency....because of his great admiration of Reagan....Bush Sr. TOLD REAGAN....and Ronnie made the now famous U.N. Speech. No president since Bush Sr. has had the clearance to get to know the whole or even partial disclosure of what is the reality. Ford had a very small amount of info given to hm by NiXON......although not a President...ALEXANDER HAIGE.....knew alot. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

But since I could care less about how or what you think of me....I will reply in the hope that you may get something out of my reply.....There have been UFO reports throughout the 200 plus years the U.S. has been a country and various Presidents were informed about possible Men From Mars....Air Ships....such as the one that crashed suposedly into a windmill and the townfolk buried his body.

Men from Mars? Do you have any link to what you say here? The crashed UFOs are reportedly from other starsystems...

Asfar as semi-modern era Presidents....first was Truman and then IKE as Truman put IKE in charge of handling the Crash and Recovery repercusions and IKE formed the Agency with help of others.

Do you have any source / link you can provide to what you're saying here? Or don't you know how to provide it? I gave you some instruction how to provide source/link. So in case you want to be taken seriously, you need to learn how to provide source / link to back up what you're trying to say.

There is President Franklin Roosevelt who was informed about a UFO threat situation. There was an alleged briefing to President Ronald Reagan on the alien threat situation and his speech to UN about that, and President Obama have been asked about the UFO / alien visitation situation, so question is how much these presidents have been informed. Good question...

After that....even though the President is supposed to be commander in chief......a President is on a Need to Know basis as far as E.T. info is concerned.

It would be nice of you if you could provide source / link to this.

That's right, usually the presidents are considered to be nothing more than puppets, so to inform Ronald Reagan on alien threat situation was maybe not a good idea, as he made speech about it to UN. Oops...
And JFK reportedly wanted to take control over the classified files on UFO / alien visitation, and that was just before he was assassintated.

NIXON knew part of the picture as well as Kissenger....but not all of it. Bush SR. knew alot....even before becoming President as he was former CIA chief and a part of the Agency....because of his great admiration of Reagan....Bush Sr. TOLD REAGAN....and Ronnie made the now famous U.N. Speech. No president since Bush Sr. has had the clearance to get to know the whole or even partial disclosure of what is the reality. Ford had a very small amount of info given to hm by NiXON......although not a President...ALEXANDER HAIGE.....knew alot. Split Infinity

It would be nice of you if you would provide link(s) to what you're saying here, you still need to learn how to provide source(s) / link(s) to back up what you're trying to say. Don't you want to learn how to provide source / link to back up what you're trying to say? Don't you want to be taken seriously? Or are you just wasting your time for nothing?
edit on 14-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

A-10....I will answer you in this fashion. You can check my posts because I have said this also several times...but I will sayit again.

The information or Knowledge of.....that I post here are things that I have learned by Job and Experience over the years. I am most likely much older than you...as you seem not to know things that were very public at one time and were reported on Radio and in News Papers....only to have never really been revisited....and this is by design.

I do not search for my information and rarely even google or use spell check....as I feel this is like cheating. Everything I post is from memory....with very rare exceptions to check my dates as many of these things happened long ago....and the things that I know of that occurred before my time....these things I was informed about either because I had to know to perform a task or it came from family as my family is a very mixed bag of Military, Buisness, "CIVILIAN" and quasi-state people who are all very nice to me.

The people who I....on some rare occasions when I get sucked into doing something....that I think I am too old for....they ask me....and with he exception of one or maybe two....I don't think the second time counts.....I said ...NO! Then I worried the whole time I was not in play and was miserable so I don't say no anymore....unless the request is unreasonable.

So....I cannot provide you links to things I have never looked up. But I think if you google these things....alot will come up in conjecture or speculation....but there is only ONE reality....but the Agency loves as many possibilities posted as possible. Makes the job a whole lot easier. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You can check my posts because I have said this also several times...

You have NOT provided any source / link to back up what you are trying to say, so NO, don't EXPECT ANYONE to take you seriously, if you continue to refuse to learn how to provide source / link to back up what you're trying to say.

The information or Knowledge of.....that I post here are things that I have learned by Job and Experience over the years.

You have NEVER EVER learned that by Job and Experience...

I am most likely much older than you...

You're lying again... Like you admitted yourself, as you said "not some angry response that in your mind is coming from a chubby 7 year old", so that must mean you are refering to yourself as a 7 year old girl.

And unlike you, i'm an adult who is able to steal others girlfriend...

as you seem not to know things that were very public at one time and were reported on Radio and in News Papers....only to have never really been revisited....and this is by design.

What's on Radio, TV and News papers are ON Internet as well, so that means it would be NO problem for you to PROVIDE these sources / links here, but since you don't provide any of it, then it means only one thing, that YOU MADE IT UP in YOUR own little fantasy world...

I do not search for my information and rarely even google or use spell check....as I feel this is like cheating.

You're LYING again, searching for information is NOT cheating! And THANKS for ADMITTING YOU DON'T SEARCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION! TANKS FOR ADMITTING that WHAT YOU SAY IS MADE UP in YOUR own little fantasy world...

Everything I post is from memory....

You mean from your own fantasy world...

So....I cannot provide you links to things I have never looked up.

You're lying again. YOU HAVE the opportunity to PROVIDE LINKS to back up what you're trying to say. And THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU NEVER EVER LOOK UP TO THINGS, that YOU ADMIT YOU'RE MAKING UP YOUR CLAIMS from your own fantasy world...
edit on 15-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join