It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Billions of years ago is many years ago. But are you sure it wasn't millions of years ago or thousands of years ago?

Yes very sure. Mars' core cooled and became solid 4 billion years ago and whatever surface air/water it had was mostly loss, the main point is that all this happened at the very start that extremely simple life was able for form, not well after the advancement of life to complex creatures and/or civilizations.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
For now we can only conclude that there is a higher possibility that extraterrestrial life exist than not, we can not say there must be or there is because we don't know, except maybe a hand full of people does. What we know is, that there are many galaxies and many many stars and many many many planets in our universe and as we all know we live on a planet and life can exist on a planet. This is a fact, nobody can "cover" this up, nobody can take that knowledge from us, except they could somehow delete our knowledge but then in some time we would explore and gain that knowledge back there will be a new galileo, a new einstein etc.. About everything else we can only speculate, set up theories, is it real is it not? does the government hide the encounter of aliens from us? until something happens that gives us solid 100% no doubt proof which people all over the world will be able to see feel smell and until we sit in a craft and travel to an other star. sure there are pictures and videos and documents and stories etc. that seem so real and you automatically conclude ok the government is hiding the existence of extraterrestrial life from us and i mean if an former astronaut says hes absolutely positive that there are other lifeforms than you believe even more but its like when you tell a child santa claus exist you know...

i just wrote what i just thought :S thats my opinion

greetings from austria

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by momayr
For now we can only conclude that there is a higher possibility that extraterrestrial life exist than not, we can not say there must be or there is because we don't know, except maybe a hand full of people does. What we know is, that there are many galaxies and many many stars and many many many planets in our universe and as we all know we live on a planet and life can exist on a planet. This is a fact, nobody can "cover" this up, nobody can take that knowledge from us, except they could somehow delete our knowledge but then in some time we would explore and gain that knowledge back there will be a new galileo, a new einstein etc.. About everything else we can only speculate, set up theories, is it real is it not? does the government hide the encounter of aliens from us? until something happens that gives us solid 100% no doubt proof which people all over the world will be able to see feel smell and until we sit in a craft and travel to an other star. sure there are pictures and videos and documents and stories etc. that seem so real and you automatically conclude ok the government is hiding the existence of extraterrestrial life from us and i mean if an former astronaut says hes absolutely positive that there are other lifeforms than you believe even more but its like when you tell a child santa claus exist you know...

greetings from austria

The way I view it is this. The Maths, common sense and gut feeling ssys that there's life on other planets. But there is nothing that can be taken as proof that aliens have been here. In fact the distances are so great that the odds are against it being so.

But one day perhaps we'll hear something.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by momayr

greetings from austria

There is life... and then there are space faring races.... a rather big difference I would say.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob

[snip]
Do you really expect anyone to believe in your socalled 'opinion'?
[snip]
What is this? Are desperately trying to discredit these infividuals? You mentioned physical trauma. When you mention physical trauma, then what do you mean by that?
[snip]
...you claim that some few cases are unrealistic, what unrealistic cases are you taklking about? Any links?

Excellent, you're really getting the hang of this skepticism thing, Anunaki! Keep asking questions and the truth will out

E.B....love the name by the way. I will answer to the best of my knowledge any quesion I would be allowed to. I have NO NEED of any person or group of people to believe in what I post. I have never now will I ever...use what I know to make money or play a Piper Role in an attempt to gain followers of what I say as either a way to scam a group into going to alecture or buying a book or neither do I have a need to feel that by posting such information...I will derive a thrill or power trip or overcome some short comings.

I am what I am...I am lucky to be born of two very highly intelligent parents and am lucky that I decieded to start a vigorus exersize program at a relativly young age as I was a bit chubby....and VERY SENSITIVE! My Dad straightened me out and although I am older now...I still work out as believe me....without doing this....I would never be able to cut being on Stage or do my other job.

My point is...I have no motive to lie. And although you don't know me or this statement to be true....If you were smart enough....I have given enough information for a person to research the net and look at all the posts I have made on a few boards....and my posts ae consistent....and I have told people where I live....as well as being loated to a GIANT SAC base neer my childhood home....to get a good idea who I am.

If you are smart enough to do this....do me and yourselfa favor....please keep it too yourself. I prefer my privacy as well as I know my posts are monitered by people with whom you would surely here from if you were to become disruptive. That does not mean....that if you did find out...you could leave a message on my Bands site and my Personal Assistant....GOD help her....would contact me and I would reply. I am not a bad guy....but certain people on three fronts have a vested interest in me...and I can't always predict how they will react.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

A-10....I am saying this in a way to help you. What these people are writing about or claiming....is all bunk. They are either doing it to make money or gain celebrity status in a group of people....who some are of a nature to want to believe something so desperatly....they are easily swayed.

I have said...I know E.T. to be a reality...as well as abductions ans as well as there being several known and unknown races. But I am not going to agree with some people just to be accepted or even agree as a way for people to not label me a Disinformation Agent....I very well could be...you don't know....neither do you know if these people claiming to know tall Martians and the such...to be telling a lie....but...I KNOW they are lying.

Best way to get a good clue on whether something said is a truth or a faulsehood is....look at what would be that persons motive? If they are advertising books or other web sites to check out that they either own, wrote, set up or even if it is a friend who they speak of....that is in Vegas....charging 50 bucks to here them talk as well as listen to other abductees....most likely...it is a scam.

If the are like me....on a board....claiming to know stuff....but everything they say can be found said by someone else...but as showing no motive or seem to know answersto questions in replies on a very fast response....too quick for someone to google and understand first....never mind reply in seconds....then they are either two things...1. A Disinformation Agent....2. Are who they say they are.....3. Are employed by the board as a way to keep people talking by being neither too eager to proffess everything is a UFO or conspiracy....as well as look like a scheptic and debunker on occasion. It is up to you to deciede. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
What these people are writing about or claiming....is all bunk.

Let me help you 'SplitInfinity'. You still have much to learn here. It's not bunk, the implants are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts in the world.

I have said...I know E.T. to be a reality...as well as abductions ans as well as there being several known and unknown races.

Yes, the abduction phenomena is real, you're right about that. You still need to provide source / link to what you are saying about your claims of the socalled 'several known and unknown races' as you put it, otherwise you will give the impression that you're fantasizing...

But I am not going to agree with some people just to be accepted or even agree as a way for people to not label me a Disinformation Agent....I very well could be...

Now at last YOU ADMIT that YOU very well IS a Disinfo Agent!
Gotcha... Well, maybe there is a little Disinfo Agent hiding inside you, you maybe just might don't know that yet. In case you're interested to seek a job as a professional Disinfo Agent in the future, then maybe there could be a good chance that the Shadow Government will hire you as a Disinfo agent when you're ready, you first have to make some good Disinformation documents as a test and send it to them, and in case they accept you, they will of course pay your flight ticket, hire you, give you an apartment or house (depends what you wish) and a car, all this for free. A Disinfo Agent's job is to mix a little truth with lots of untruths so the rest of us have a hard time unmixing it. That's how Disinfo Agents work. You just have to make Sworn Oath to NOT talk openly about your job, and that Sworn Oath is for the rest of your life. That's the terms.

neither do you know if these people claiming to know tall Martians and the such...

You don't know what i know...

to be telling a lie....but...I KNOW they are lying.

No, you don't know that...

....then they are either two things...1. A Disinformation Agent....

'Whistleblowers' are not the same as Disinfo Agents. Disinfo agents (also called Covert Agents) are hired by the Secret Shadow Government

2. Are who they say they are.....

And 'Whistleblowers' is usually the correct term for those who decide to come forward, and these former military persons like Cliff Stone and Bob Dean are good examples as 'Whistleblowers'. 'Whistleblowers' like for example former NASA employee Donna Hare was followed by some "Shadow Government"-agent looking dudes, and her phone was tapped. She is among the few 'Whislteblowers' who are more lucky and obviously survive. But, many other 'Whistleblowers' have been "punished", and those who were not "strong enough" were silenced/killed.
"Punishment" for former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals.

3. Are employed by the board as a way to keep people talking by being neither too eager to proffess everything is a UFO or conspiracy....

You're wrong. They would never risk their lives by telling lies, so no, they are not telling lies. I just told you why Marilyn Monroe, the Kennedys, Phil Schneider and other 'Whistleblowers' were silenced / murdered. You see, not all 'Whistleblowers' survive...
edit on 11-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

E.B....love the name by the way. I will answer to the best of my knowledge any quesion I would be allowed to. I have NO NEED of any person or group of people to believe in what I post. I have never now will I ever...use what I know to make money or play a Piper Role in an attempt to gain followers of what I say as either a way to scam a group into going to alecture or buying a book or neither do I have a need to feel that by posting such information...I will derive a thrill or power trip or overcome some short comings.
My point is...I have no motive to lie. And although you don't know me or this statement to be true....If you were smart enough....I have given enough information for a person to research the net and look at all the posts I have made on a few boards....and my posts ae consistent....and I have told people where I live....as well as being loated to a GIANT SAC base neer my childhood home....to get a good idea who I am.

SplitInfinity, my post wasn't intended to disprove or show particular disbelief in your posts - or Anunaki10's for that matter. My apologies if it came across that way. I've been trying to hammer home the point that asking questions is not about proving the other person wrong, but giving them the opportunity to back up their points. The benefit of the skeptic in these conversations is to look at the i's and t's to see which are missing dots and crosses.

The danger (or benefit, depending on your perspective) is that some people respond badly to questions. Instead of engaging and building a stronger foundation for their claims, they either ignore the question and/or degenerate into accusation-slinging and insults about the questioner's honesty, integrity or intelligence for not accepting everything the poster writes as gospel truth.

Either way, the point is that a question is as much an opportunity for the person being questioned as it is for the person asking.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

E.B....love the name by the way.

Are you sure you love that name? I tell you what, you don't care what the ATS member use as 'Call sign'.

I have NO NEED of any person or group of people to believe in what I post.

THANKS FOR TELLING THAT TO US ALL! Beside, i have never ever taken your posts seriously. You don't even provide any source/link to try to prove what you're saying, so it's NICE to hear from YOURSELF that YOU DON'T expect ANYONE to take you seriously...

I have never now will I ever...use what I know to make money or play a Piper Role in an attempt to gain followers of what I say as either a way to scam a group into going to alecture or buying a book or neither do I have a need to feel that by posting such information...I will derive a thrill or power trip or overcome some short comings.

Wrong. You don't know much about your future plans yet, so can't be for sure...

I am what I am...I am lucky to be born of two very highly intelligent parents and am lucky that I decieded to start a vigorus exersize program at a relativly young age as I was a bit chubby....and VERY SENSITIVE!

How intelligent and sensitive are your parrents? And when did you stop being chubby?

My Dad straightened me out and although I am older now...I still work out as believe me....without doing this....I would never be able to cut being on Stage or do my other job.

So you have a job after high school? What kind of job do you have? Do you work as waitress after high school?

My point is...I have no motive to lie.

Do you really expect anyone to believe you on that? Remember that you said that you have no need for people to believe in your posts, so it's nice to hear from yourself that you don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

....and I have told people where I live

Poor little girl, it's very important that you NEVER EVER tell where you live. Do you understand? Don't you know what your parents might think if they discovered that you exposed on Internet where you live??? Your parents will say this to you >>BAD LITTLE GIRL!!! YOU MUST NEVER EVER EXPOSE ON THE INTERNET WHERE YOU LIVE!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? HUH???

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A-10, as to who is in the crafts and me stating small people using pressure suits, I found on the FBI site this: areport about a crashed craft with dead aliens who were bandaged just like test pilots. If true, their bodies are like ours.

I can't find it right now. Anyway the FBI's site regarding the FOIA information is super. I am only reading the unexplained files.

Fringe starts here in an hour, so for now I going to read the FBI ufo files.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I have NO NEED of any person or group of people to believe in what I post.

It's a little sad to see you said that. If you want to show source(s) / link(s) to back up what you're trying to say, then it's possible for you to do it. Do you know how to provide link to your posts? First you open another Internet (yes it's possible to open many Internet's on the same computer), and Bingo! Now you're able to write your postings on ATS, but you're also able to shift to the the other Internet(s) at the same time. After you shift to the other Internet, then type www.google.com or another Search Engine at the top field (website-field, the field where you can see name of the website) and 'click' the big 'Enter'-button. Then type the name of source(s) on the search field and 'click' the big 'Enter'-button. It's possible that each source consist of many words and numbers (specific year or other numbers), so in case you don't remember the exact source it's a good idea to type words and number (if the source also consist of number of any kind). If you succeed to find source(s) / links(s) that you're looking for, then 'click' into the source/link (Left buttom at the Mouse), and point the cursor on the website-field and 'click' on the Right button at you mouse, and point the cursor at the field that says "Copy" and 'click' on the Left buttom at the Mouse. And now shift back to your "Your reply/comments:" post at ATS, and 'click' at the Right buttom at the Mouse, and point the cursor at the field that says "Paste" and 'click' at the Left button at the Mouse, and Bingo! The name of the website now appear right there on your post.
And you also have the opportunity to quote some of the text from the provided source/link.
You also have the opportunity to edit your post within a limited time.

You will also discover that you have other opportunities, so in case you're interested then try also to learn how to use features like "HEADLINE", "BOLD", "ITALIC", "UNDER", "CENTER", "LINK", "IMAGE", "EX-TEXT", "NEWS", "QUOTE", "LIST", "VID:YOUTUBE", "VID:GOOGLE"
I hope this is helpful

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I am not a bad guy....

You said not a bad guy... Then does that mean you're not a girl? Sorry, my mistake, in case you're not a girl.

Lots of other countries released their classified files on UFO and alien visitation, but the United States is not mentioned on that list. However, it seems that FBI released something that seems to be some classified documents on UFO / alien visitation.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
A-10, as to who is in the crafts and me stating small people using pressure suits, I found on the FBI site this: areport about a crashed craft with dead aliens who were bandaged just like test pilots. If true, their bodies are like ours.

I can't find it right now. Anyway the FBI's site regarding the FOIA information is super. I am only reading the unexplained files.

Fringe starts here in an hour, so for now I going to read the FBI ufo files.

I found this www.angelsfortruth.com...

This week the FBI launched an online document archive called The Vault. The site is an electronic reading room that has over 2,000 documents scanned in so far.

One is a memo dated March 22, 1950 confirming the Roswell UFO incident in 1947
FBI Archive – vault.fbi.gov...

An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

According to Mr. [redacted] informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controling mechanism of the saucers.

And this commentator mentioned that the FBI declassified documents related to the crash, and the video of the surviving Roswell alien, that the footage of the surviving alien was filmed by the United States Government as part of the Top Secret UFO study conducted between 1942 and 1969, the commentator said.

Roswell debris tested

Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell alien debris

Ramey memo - General Roger Ramey >>It was out of this world, Son. Out of this world!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If true, their bodies are like ours.

Dr. Wernher Von Braun on Roswell

Dr. Von Braun explained how he and unnamed associates had been taken to the crash site after the bulk of the military personnel had left the scene. They did a quick once over of the site, Van Braun stated. He related how the exterior of the space craft was not metal as we know it, but appeared to be made of something biological, like skin.

McClelland's only thought at the time was that he was being told that the craft was made of something "alive."

And yes, there were alien bodies which were being kept in a medical tent near the UFO. The beings were small, very frail, and reptilian in nature. Von Braun compared their skin to rattlesnakes that he and his group had encountered at White Sands.

Von Braun was puzzled by the nature of the debris. The material was very thin, aluminum colored, similar to chewing gum wrapping, according to the scientist.

The description of the craft's interior was bizarre; it was very bare of instrumentation, as if the creatures and the craft were of a single unit.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes that's he FBI pdf. But it's from 1950 and only states one disk. And yes New Mexico, but not where. I think the alien is fake, animatronics. If not, his neck must be super strong (prob. to difficult to fake the neck, so hence the turtle neck sweater). The article they show as newly released, couldn't read it.

UFU file 16 from page 138 on is very interesting. It's a long essay from an amateur publisher of a UFO magazine. His/her conclusion is that Mars is an in between station. And that ufo flaps are during when Mars is opposite us, allowing for months of flight. There are also flaps during conjunctions with Venus. Can't find any reason stated for this. But the idea hat bluish crafts indicate aliens that are used to this kind of light, like living near a blueish sun.

This essay is from 1954.

99 percent of the UFO FOIA scans are from the 40-ies and 50-ies. So the rest must be too interesting. I have no doubt that early relevant material isn't scanned either.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Yes that's he FBI pdf. But it's from 1950 and only states one disk. And yes New Mexico, but not where.

It does NOT state only one disk, the document mention THREE (3) flying saucers recovered in New Mexico, NOT one, but THREE flying saucers...

Beside, the Shadow Government have not released all it's files since they only allowed the FBI to release the files on ONLY THREE crashed flying saucers, and only from one year, the year of 1947. This list shows a long list of countries that have fully or partially disclosed their files on UFO / alien visitation, but the United States is not mentioned on that list. However, it seems at least the FBI released some classified documents, but the Shadow Government obviously still HIDE the REST of the files.
In this interview the Native American indian Chief Golden Light Eagle 'Standing Elk' mention 18 UFO crashes in the United States in 1947 from 10 different star races, and that he was in contact with one of the star races who piloted one of the UFOs that crashed in 1947, that one of the survivors who piloted one the crashed UFOs she lost focus for one second, that allowed the combination of Atlantean energies and the experimentation of Radars and the thunder/lightning-storm-weather to disturb the antigravity/navigation/engine, that lead the 18 UFOs to crash in the United States in 1947.
But these are not the only UFO crash cases, as there are cases of UFO crashes during other years in the United States, as well as UFO crash cases from the rest of the world. For example some surviving aliens from a crashed UFO in Brazil, check out this Varginha case and maybe you will probably find out and see that the Brazilian military reportedly captured surviving aliens from that crashed UFO, one Brazilian soldier died of 8 unknown poison bacterias that entered through his skin after he touched one of these aliens, and the U.S. Military reportedly took over that Varginha case, and reportedly transported the crashed UFO and both alien bodies and surviving aliens to the United States, just like they reportedly transported a crashed UFO from England and Africa to the United States as well, also reported both alien bodies and surviving aliens. Unknown hieroglyphic signs from these UFOs are also reported.

I think the alien is fake, animatronics.

The film footage of the live alien is not fake. It has "aura / soul", natural body and face details, and it's eyes blinks naturally. So no fake.

If not, his neck must be super strong (prob. to difficult to fake the neck, so hence the turtle neck sweater). The article they show as newly released, couldn't read it.

They don't necessarily have to have super strong neck to survive. Those who survived were lucky, they could have hit something "soft" like for example hitting one of their own kind, and that's how they could have survived the crash.
Usually they reportedly use antigravity to avoid the several G-forces when they make sharp angle turns in the air while travelling at high speed, but can be disturbed that obviously lead several UFOs to crash, some aliens reportedly survived while the rest were reportedly dead.

UFU file 16 from page 138 on is very interesting. It's a long essay from an amateur publisher of a UFO magazine. His/her conclusion is that Mars is an in between station. And that ufo flaps are during when Mars is opposite us, allowing for months of flight. There are also flaps during conjunctions with Venus. Can't find any reason stated for this. But the idea hat bluish crafts indicate aliens that are used to this kind of light, like living near a blueish sun.

This essay is from 1954.

99 percent of the UFO FOIA scans are from the 40-ies and 50-ies. So the rest must be too interesting. I have no doubt that early relevant material isn't scanned either.

It could be interesting if this were on the Internet.

There are still lots of stuffs that's still not mentioned on the Internet...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

In this interview the Native American indian Chief Golden Light Eagle 'Standing Elk' mention 18 UFO crashes in the United States in 1947 from 10 different star races, and that he was in contact with one of the star races who piloted one of the UFOs that crashed in 1947, that one of the survivors who piloted one the crashed UFOs she lost focus for one second, that allowed the combination of Atlantean energies and the experimentation of Radars and the thunder/lightning-storm-weather to disturb the antigravity/navigation/engine, that lead the 18 UFOs to crash in the United States in 1947.

Bob Dean told that Philip Corso asked an alien >>What the h... are you, who are you, and where are you from, and why are you here?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

As to the video, this is conjecture on your side that it's real. For one it's hard to discern whether something we don't know is real or not. I think it's fake, yet I don't know it. It's my opinion, not a fact whether the "alien" is for real or a puppet.

Yes indeed three disks. Yet NO MENTIONING of WHEN and WHICH CITY in NM. And furthermore it's a letter from SAC to Hoover about an investigator of the Air Forces. The only thing the letter proofs is that Guy Hottel thought it important enough to contact the FBI.

The last sentence that the SA (what is that? Not the Strategic Air Command which was part of the US Air Force)
didn't do anything with the alleged crash and the aliens is interesying. To me this means that they deemed the investigator to be wrong/deluded/false re. his statement.

en.wikipedia.org...:SAC_1947_OC.gif

So I am back to my hunch that UFO's which aren't objects known but mistaken to be unknown, are terrestrial. Whether 100 percent our own science or back engineering, who knows.

As far as I am concerned, I need hard cold proof.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

As to the video, this is conjecture on your side that it's real. For one it's hard to discern whether something we don't know is real or not. I think it's fake, yet I don't know it. It's my opinion, not a fact whether the "alien" is for real or a puppet.

It's impossible to fake alle these 'natural' details, so no, it's not fake, no matter what you might think.

Obviously you still have much to learn. First, you falsely claim that there were only one disk, and now this. It seems you don't know what you're talking about... The Nazis reportedly recovered a crashed alien spacecraft, dead alien bodies and some surviving aliens, and that's how the Nazis tried to make copy of these disks...

I previously posted the tested Roswell debris

edit on 12-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

BOB....thank you for your reply. Don't worry about me as you will find I have noproblem with another posters ideas or concepts as long as they have a logical base for them....and I have a fairly think skin...LOL!
Split Infinity.....ps....I don't think A-10 has such a skin and I am about to find out. LOL

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join