It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Anunaki10

I do not search for my information and rarely even google

Yes. That is most noticeable.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

What these people are writing about or claiming....is all bunk.

Let me help you 'SplitInfinity'. You still have much to learn here. It's not bunk, the implants are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts in the world.

Yet you still will not find this in any real scientific journal.

Who are these "experts"? What's their academics?

These experts are never experts.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Let me help you 'SplitInfinity'. You still have much to learn here. It's not bunk, the implants are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts in the world.

I hope you're wearing quality head protection or you really enjoy headaches. Banging your head against a wall isn't conducive to one's health

Your very valid points have been raised and ignored... raised and ignored... raised and ignored... which is why people have stopped posting in this thread
Prepare to have your question brushed aside with an unsatisfactory answer that means nothing, followed by your sanity, intelligence and honesty being questioned as a substitute for "debate"

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob

I hope you're wearing quality head protection or you really enjoy headaches. Banging your head against a wall isn't conducive to one's health

Your very valid points have been raised and ignored... raised and ignored... raised and ignored... which is why people have stopped posting in this thread
Prepare to have your question brushed aside with an unsatisfactory answer that means nothing, followed by your sanity, intelligence and honesty being questioned as a substitute for "debate"

Yes I have been bitten by that dog before.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

A-10...after all these posts...you still don't get it? I do not care if you or anyone else believes what I post. I keep saying this and you keep coming back with statements like....provide a link to where you read this....I reply....I did not read this on the web....and I am not demanding anyone to believe what I post....neither am I chalanging anyone to disprove me.

I have said that you could look up some of the things I have stated and I am sure there is similar conjecture of what I say...but if you feel that I am making this up....and it seems so important to you that others believe this...then I would suggest...YOU take the time to disprove what I am saying. I do not need to waste time trying to prove thing I already know or things I know there is no possible way of finding out the reality unless you were there or were told by a person beyond reproach....that this is what happened.

So....try your best to disprove way...if it will make you feel better. LOL!

One thing is for certain....you are definitely providing me with much entertainment! LOL! I particularily like your comparisons of me to little bad girls and other nonsense! It is like watching a train wreck....you really don't wan't it to happen but cannot avert your eyes!

I can't wait to see what you will say next! The topic is Debunk This!....and as far as it applies to how people view a specific.....the only thing that I have seen debunked is any logic in your responses as it applies to what I keep saying. That being....you sure are obsessed with what I say! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Good grief.

Why don't you two just get a room and get it over with.

I rarely check in on this thread and you, Anunaki10, are still tediously grating on my nerves -- even with limited "exposure" to your posts.

You realize that you come off sounding like a kid having a tantrum much of the time, right?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

WELL said...STEVE. There is not one documented case where a TAG was removed and study of it howed it to be made of anything extraterrestrial. Even when a sample was sent to several different Universities with Electron Microscopes or various forms of Spectrometers...NOTHING special was found. If the material was of E.T. manufacture....they could not determine this....quite the opposite....it was found to be made of Elements found right here on Earth and the Matrixing of this material was nothing special.

This does not mean that TAGS are not real....of the only questionable evidence found...and the study controls and documentations...were of Grade school quality....the only two clues to it being more than it is...was an interconnective ganglia of Human Nerve Fillaments that were attached to some of these as the Human Body treates any foreign object in the body as a threat and encapsulates it with White blood cells as a puss that rejects and pushes a foreign object from the body.....it some cases...the TAG was not treated as a threat and no immune system response occured. The scond issue....again...not proven or properly documented or presented ina control group...seemed to broadcast a detectable duel radio signal....but once removed...this signal stopped.

You are correct that no real scientific data has been published by anyone of real credentials....however...that does not mean that TAGS do not exist. A-10's issues are that he is quick to both believe the verocity of these types of claims...if someone posts it on a site....or sees it on a TV show....as if that gives it solid proof of evidence....yet when someone....ME....who is saying....BELIEVE IT OR NOT....it is up to you....posts it on this board....he goes nutz....demanding I list sites where I read it....as if by reading a site I post will make it true or false.

If I am what and who I say I am....and I prefer to stay a Ghost....as it would probably piss some people off who I don't want to piss off by my becoming known....I would not be able to provide proof....as this is breaking the Golden Rule...which is....making sure what I post could either be real....or fake....or disinformation....or I am paid to keep a board flowing by encouraging discusion. No one really know the reality of this except myself....the people who I do not want to piss off....and my Mom, Dad, "UNCLE" and perhaps someone here who is very smart...and because that person is that smart....they know finding out who I am would not be a good thing for them to talk about....but if they do figure it out...I will be impressed....and they can PM me and MOTHMAN will set up a way for us to....CHAT. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Why don't you two just get a room and get it over with.

Trying to play a high school teacher, aren't you, huh? When you say "two" then are you refering to me, and this naughty "little school girl" 'SplitInfinity'?
I tell you what, >>I can't wait for you to start teaching 'SplitInfinity'. I hunger for you to start teaching 'SplitInfinty' to provide source / link to back up what she is trying to say...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You still have much to learn. The conclusion of the alien implant as of Extraterrestrial origin (as presviously provided on TV inerview) IS on REAL scientific journal which IS also shown on the TV interview.
But, do you know why it's not shown on ordinary scientific community? It's because the ordinary scientific community is NOT as good as the REAL experts who examined/analyzed/tested the alien implants

For someone like you who obviously don't bother to follow threads like these: www.abovetopsecret.com... At least some of these REAL experts represent Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego

Oh yes, they are the REAL experts...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I do not search for my information and rarely even google

Yes. That is most noticeable.

I think you're wasting your time trying to explain anything to 'SplitInfinity', like she said, she do NOT search for information, and she is obviously NOT interested to learn to provide source / link for her "made up informations" that is necessary to try to back up what she is trying to say, so that means she IS wasting her time here for nothing, so a good advice, don't take her seriously...
edit on 19-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I do not care if you or anyone else believes what I post. I keep saying this and you keep coming back with statements like....provide a link to where you read this....I reply....I did not read this on the web....and I am not demanding anyone to believe what I post....neither am I chalanging anyone to disprove me.

As i also just told 'Steveknows', there is no reason to take you seriously. I was so kind to instruct you how to provide source/link to try to back up what you're trying to say, but you refuse to learn it. Don't you think it's sad you're wasting your time here for nothing?

YOU take the time to disprove what I am saying.

I already did disprove what you said about for example the alien implants

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

It's okay SplitInfinity he did it to me for like two pages on this thread. I just eventually gave up because all that he is trying to do is prove he is right no matter what. I say just let be....Of course he will continue to insult no matter what you say or try to prove.

'Debunk this?' more like 'Give up on this?'

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Since there is solid PROOF that others refuse to acknowledge on ATS as well as the MSM and Scientific community of alien existence larger than the microscopic . The petty back and forth on semantics will keep all sides divided .

If some have not accepted it for what it shows and still want to banter back and forth . Why bother , is it to much of a pride issue that keeps some from saying it openly ? I have showed you where to look , but if you still want to deny for your own mental health . When your still looking for the shiny ship as the one and only PROOF to make it more real on a semantics level . Sheesh ppl .

It is not bigger than a bread box but is bigger than a microscopic petrified fungus . From the 10:50 time mark of the top replay events clip in the link here spacevids.info...

Mentioned this clip more than once now and will continue to , just pass it on and let each other decide . Keep a copy of it and show your professor and get his or her professional ( expert ) opinion . What do you have to loose ? What do you have to gain ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
I just eventually gave up because all that he is trying to do is prove he is right no matter what.

No matter what? What's wrong with you, huh,? I proved I AM RIGHT, because I AM RIGHT, and i showed how I AM RIGHT...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I just eventually gave up because all that he is trying to do is prove he is right no matter what.

No matter what? What's wrong with you, huh,? I proved I AM RIGHT, because I AM RIGHT, and i showed how I AM RIGHT...

Sure you are. Keep telling yourself whatever you have to in order to make yourself happy.

I proved I AM RIGHT, because I AM RIGHT

This is the best one yet. Sorry A-10 but arugeing isn't going to do anything or get you anywhere with me just a heads up. Good luck!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Good luck!

Thank you so much

edit on 21-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sure you are.

Finally you realize that I AM RIGHT!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join