It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk This.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Without these 3 vital gifts we will never visit another solar system:
*traveling in light speed [...]
*controlling worm holes [...]
*becoming Immortal [...]

I'd also like to add to that list:
* Maintaining an interest or motivation to go.

Maybe we can beat the physics. We're pretty clever. But we still have to WANT to go. And if we get to a point where we are satisfied with our perfect computer simulations of imaginary places, or content with the drugs we pump into our brains, we won't care about going to some other boring solar system. Why bother, when with a touch of a button we can go to Heaven in our minds? It's cheaper, and rather than just a few nerdy astronauts, everybody gets to go!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How old is the universe?
How many billions of galaxies are there?
Saying there isn't intelligent life a million years more advanced than us and unable to traverse the universe and / or dimensions has to be the most ignorant statement of our time.
People like this should find another outlet.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Hypothetically speaking, let's say an intelligent species accomplishes these three aspects. What do you think would happen? This intelligent species would automatically consider themselves GODS. Accomplishing anti-aging,traveling the speed of light and stretching a worm hole big enough for a fleet of ships , will make you think you are GOD. Which is not a good thing for the host planet. Meaning if we are visited by an alien life form, we are screwed royally. All you have to do is read human history and analyze men that thought they were GODS. How did that turn out.

Yeah, UFOs and visiting aliens have reportedly have been witnessed since the ancient times. Pleiadians reportedly traveled 7 hours from planet Erra to Earth at a distance of 420 light years. According to Andromedan contactee Alex Collier (one of the alleged Andromedan contactees) the Andromedan race can travel across the galaxy in a 'Split Second', and reportedly also travel through a 'wormhole' to Andromedan Galaxy. In this conference Alex Collier explain that the Russian submarines took underwater pictures of a huge temple that belong to ancient Lemuria. Other sources says that some visitors were 7 to 9 meters tall in ancient times, and Indigo child Boriska reportedly told he is a reincarnation of a 7 meter tall Martian pilot who visited his 9 meter tall Lemurian friend in ancient times.
The Lemruian and Atlantean civilizations

"You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected. Suddenly, a new paradigm was adopted that favored lack, limitation, power and division. You lost your connection to your history and to a sacred set of beliefs, which the Anunnaki and their carefully chosen minions replaced with a new conception. As a result, they ruled you as your 'gods' and 'goddesses'. They brainwashed you to believe that they were your 'creators' and that the past wonders of Lemuria and Atlantis were myths. They ordered their minions to institute 'writing' as an agent of their own glorification. These acts are recorded in the ancient tablets of Sumer, in the steles of ancient India and in carvings found throughout Europe, Australia, Oceania, Asia and the Americas. Now, as your consciousness expands more quickly, you are coming to see these tales for the elaborate fiction they truly are.

Your origins are not of this world, but are extraterrestrial in nature, and are to be found on a planet that circles the star Vega in the Lyra constellation. Yet, you have achieved more than to travel a mere 26 Light Years to reach your present home. Many millions of years ago, you became part of a vast rebellion by the Light against the dark in this galaxy. The uprising began in Lyra, Cancer, Gemini and Orion, as well as in many other lesser-known star groupings ('constellations'). Eventually, this rebellion led to the formation of the Galactic Federation of Light, over 4 million years ago. At the very core of this battle were the Star League of the Pleiades, the Andromedan Confederation, the Lyra Light League and the Sirian star-nation. Of these, Sirius is most sacred and the place where the Great Blue Lodge of Creation has chosen to enter this galaxy. Originally, it was defended by a Lion people who decided to settle only on two planets in the Sirius A star system. Later, with their permission, Humans from Lyra were first to colonize Sirius B and, in time, Sirius C and D.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

As to the extreme G forces: either no people aboard or very small people in sofisticated suits to enable blood flow to the brains. Just an idea. The Rendelsham forest is interesting but still no proof of aliens. I think the colonel or major or what ever his function was, has told the truth. Yes he saw and touched it.

Yet the fashion development so to say of the crafts during the decades feels very much human. From the bold and screw disks to the more sci-fi types.

If a craft has some sort of anti gravity field around it it would only be subjected to its own gravity inside. It would change the whole inertia thing around. The laws of anti gravity are probably pretty simple and can be accomplished in a number of different ways.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

What bothers me about all this is that there are still wars, rebellions, lying, injustice, etcetera. What is so advanced about all that? I thought we weren't being allowed in free space because we are so violent and unenlightened. The whole idea begs the question, are WE the good guys or the bad guys? If we are so easily lied to and gullible how could we ever know we aren't being taken advantage of? How can we ever know the truth? And if we can never know the truth, then life must be absurd and meaningless.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by jimnuggits

Roswell, Exeter, Pheonix, Wsahington DC, Moscow, London, and your town too. Literally every single place on the earth has many local stories associated with these phenomenon. There are far too many witnesses, artifacts, proofs, stories, historical texts, anecdotes, photographs, videos, testimonies, radar signatures, pilot and military witnesses, physical evidences, ancient architectural anomalies, etcetera, for these ALL to be hoaxes.

But unfortunately, no concrete, undeniable.......proof.

Wrong!
We have the Aussie guy with the hair of the 'alien' girl.
DNA evidence dude.

What Aussie guy? What DNA? What alien hair? Has the CSIRO validated this? I haven't read anything about it in the Scientific Australian. In fact it's never made the news. No DNA evidence of aliens in Australia as everywhere else I think.

Sigh, it's alright I'll do your homework.

Watch and learn padawan...

DNA! Check!
Polygraph! Check!

Links! Check!

Even the most die-hard skeptics and nay-sayers are scratching their heads on that one...

Oh sarcasm. Well then I guess you must be right if you're using sarcasm..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
How old is the universe?
How many billions of galaxies are there?
Saying there isn't intelligent life a million years more advanced than us and unable to traverse the universe and / or dimensions has to be the most ignorant statement of our time.
People like this should find another outlet.

We technically have no tangible evidence that extraterrestrials exist. While we do see "UFO's", we are unable to prove who is piloting them.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
How old is the universe? How many billions of galaxies are there?

Not quite. Saying something like the above as if it were a proven fact is every bit as ignorant, considering that age and size is in no way proof of the existence of intelligent ET life.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

the knowledge we have today of the natural world is peanuts compared to the entirety of the whole. It's egoistic to think we have the final say on how things work. We have no words for anything outside our realm of existence so I'd be careful how you try to convince yourself what is possible or not.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

what do you know about the age and size of the universe? considering what we know so far it seems as though it would be more probable that the universe is teeming with life than it is that out of all the habitable planets out there this is the only one that sprouted life. Seems silly to think that way.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Gotta link for ya:
ufo.whipnet.org...
Standard conspiracy stuff, Eisenhower making a treaty with the greys, majestic twelve, mass population control, the works, but it is very historically acurate and poses a great arguement. I think it's quite possible.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Thank's to OP's thread I can now ask this without having to make a thread of my own:
What's the point of covering secret technology with Aliens and promoting aliens for the sake of the coverup when if people get constantly brainwashed about the existence of aliens, religion and all that humans know will fall apart?

So I do not accept this as being the reason. What else could it be then if not aliens?

Why would they hide plasma beings (as some believe) when these could be critters and thus have to be public like any discoveries of deep sea creatures? ANSWER: Because the lights are not animals!

Demons? Don't even start it.

NWO? Again why use Aliens when you could just say 'Balloons, it's nothing but balloons' WHY PROMOTE ALIENS?

Because this is not a cover up WITH aliens, it is a coverup OF aliens! That's why
edit on 5-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Universe is a pretty big place. It would be "flat earth thinking" to believe that we are the only life form that has evolved within it. We aren't even the only life form that has developed on our own planet!

So... say that "extraterrestrials" or other life forms do exist within the Universe, what does that mean to humankind? Well, put simply it means we have neighbors.

In human history we haven't always dealt with having neighbors very well. If we can't even deal with each other, how are we going to deal with exraterrestrial neighbors?

We as a planet need to decide once and for all that peace is something we all want.

Oh, and as ATS state's it - DENY INGNORANCE!

edit on 5-12-2011 by CaptainKostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Intresting.
Othere posts have pop't up that shine a light on some thing bad with ATS.
Look at these other two posts.
The ULTIMATE expression of ignorance -- "Pics or it didn't happen"
Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare
Maybe people on ATS are waking up?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have no doubt in my mind that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. In fact the maths says that there must be. However I can't say that it is fact as there is no evidence other than the maths and common sense. UFO's are exactly that, UFO's. It does not mean that they're piloted by or controlled or designed by intelligent alien life. There is no solid evidence that we get visits. In fact it makes no sense that any alien race would come here and give us fleeting glimpses or play some kind of galactic knock and run.

People believe because they want to believe and this is why a blury photo or hearsay will always be accepted as evidence by believers.

If you the pro aliens on earth people would just stand back and look for one second they'd see that we non believers aren't discounting life on other planets but rather would prefer solid proof. That's all. It's not a crime to want solid evidence and it doesn't mean we're ignorant.

If I posted a thread saying that I lived with or was always visited by a leprechaun would you take my word for it?
Or would you want me to post a photos of us together or even arrange an interview through a paper or magazine with credibility?
edit on 5-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
What bothers me about all this is that there are still wars, rebellions, lying, injustice, etcetera. What is so advanced about all that? I thought we weren't being allowed in free space because we are so violent and unenlightened. The whole idea begs the question, are WE the good guys or the bad guys? If we are so easily lied to and gullible how could we ever know we aren't being taken advantage of? How can we ever know the truth? And if we can never know the truth, then life must be absurd and meaningless.

Well, it seems the Astronauts walked on the Moon. Neil Armstrong: >>God, what is that out there?... What is that???... But this is unbelievable!...Whats there?>Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKostr
The Universe is a pretty big place. It would be "flat earth thinking" to believe that we are the only life form that has evolved within it. We aren't even the only life form that has developed on our own planet!

So... say that "extraterrestrials" or other life forms do exist within the Universe, what does that mean to humankind? Well, put simply it means we have neighbors...

There are very few people who think we are alone in the universe. Virtually all scientists and most educated people understand enough about the size and scope of the universe to believe other intelligent life almost certainly exists.

HOWEVER, the question here is whether or not the earth is being visited by that ET life. That is a different question altogether.

edit on 12/5/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

You may have missed my point.

Literally, there are photos, videos and corroborating evidence by the tonne on both the Interwebs and ATS itself.

I am not interested in rehashing each individual case, but discussing the mathematical improbability of every UFO and Alien encounter being a hoax or 'lantern.'

Trillions to One, by the way.

So, I disagree that their is no 'proof.' There are multiple proofs, yet some will not be sated with ANY proof at all.

A greater number of people seeing lights that they can't identify does not make it more likely that those lights are alien craft.

If that is the point your are trying to make, then I'm not sure if I understand your logic.

Skeptics aren't questioning whether or not people are actually seeing things in the sky that they can't identify. Obviously people are seeing these things. However, the question is, "Are those unidentified things people are seeing alien craft?"

edit on 12/5/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
However, the question is, "Are those unidentified things people are seeing alien craft?"

Some of them reportedly are , and some of them reportedly crash

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

But unfortunately, no concrete, undeniable.......proof.
Oh, there is concrete, undeniable proof. You and I just are not permitted to see it. If the existence of ETs was argued in a court of law, with all available evidence presented, the verdict would be that extra-terrestrial beings are here. People have been convicted of murder with less evidence.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join